Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

dislike

vodka
Echo Woman Davidoff for women Videos
Echo Woman Davidoff for women Pictures Echo Woman Davidoff for women Pictures

The fragrance for men has got its match – Echo for women. Light fragrance with alternating floral, fruity and woodsy notes. Perfect for every-day use. The main notes are musk, iris, peony, osmanthus, violet, amber, cinnamon, and wood. It was launched in 2004.

The nose behind this fragrance is Francoise Caron.

Vodka White Musk

Peony iris Violet Osmanthus

Cinnamon Woody Notes Crystal Amber

Hugo Woman

Echo Woman Fragrance Reviews

valyapiz

So fresh and light, perfect for spring/summer, my favourite scent, the bottle design is absolutely lovely, so compact and light, perfect for a holiday. Smells really expensive as well.

valyapiz

Love the smell, so soft and fresh, really nice, shame doesn't last long at all, but since it's not expensive, will be buying it from time to time :). xx

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice, floral, soft and feminine, light but lasting, good for any age groups and for daytime use. Reminds me enternity forever, just less musky.

themorrigan
themorrigan

I love this smell. It is very fresh, and has a pretty preppy kick to it.
It also has a sophistication to it. Definitely womanly.

yourusername
yourusername

This is a beautiful one. It opens with a crisp refreshing note that at the same time, is creamy and sweet, and fades into a light floral. It's perfect if you don't like "perfumey" scents. I can definitely detect some fruity notes along with the vodka, its yummy and fresh. The dry down isn't as clear to me, but it remains pleasant. Overall, i love that it's fresh without being sour, and remains sweet even with the musk and vodka. Very soft scent.

LiLoLiLo
LiLoLiLo

I got Echo as a gift .
It's synthetic,dry,ordinary ,not impressive!
The smell of vodka and peony feels strong enough!
I recommend to test this fragrance before buying!

Fragrance Lover Forever
Fragrance Lover Forever

I LOVE this perfume, and I'll always love it!! One of my favourite perfumes, but wish it was more long-lasting. I feel it's really mesmerizin..

anordicgirl
anordicgirl

Got it as a gift. Like it a lot - fresh and "everyday-ish" kind of scent. It does not last long unfortunately.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Vodka ? I can NOT get that note at all (but maybe it is so , 'cause I dont drink haha) .

Anyway , it's a very nice perfume , that takes me back to 2006 . I have great memories that I "share" with this fragrance .
On me it smells like raspberry , very fruity and fresh !

Davidoff's best scent this far !

mhalo.sophia
mhalo.sophia

lasts very long.. strong scent. this was my first 'expensive' perfume back when i was 15. maybe i bought it because at that time i liked overpowering perfumes. but now, i opt for clean, subtle and white floral. not that good

Zephyrzkingdom
Zephyrzkingdom

Echo doesn't last long on my skin. I prefer darker scents and this one is very light and fresh. It's beautiful, however, and I always come back to it. I find this scent lasts longer if sprayed into a scarf or into your hair: something that it can cling to and really manifest into.

Not bashing this fragrance: I love how sweet and romantic this perfume is...it reminds me of a first love in the springtime when all the flowers are freshly blooming. Namely pure white flowers. It's a pure fragrance, which every perfume aficionado needs!

Migalex
Migalex

The colour of the scent is beautiful and it can be bought very cheap on the internet. But it is very very very very faint, whatever amount of it you drop on you. The scent is quite nice, similar to Carolina Herrera Chic and to F for fascinating, with a hint of mango, although less sweet than any of those two. But is is so weak that I have to say i consider it a waste of money. I think these days these glamorous designers sometimes seem to forget dropping some scent into the alcohol. This one does have a scent though, and as I said, quite pleasant. Still far too weak though.

zane-zane
zane-zane

This is very nice, light perfume. I wear it during the day to work. I really like the floral/fruity notes. What I do not like about this perfume is that it fades very quickly, even if I use it in large amounts.

pulung.uci
pulung.uci

The worst possible perfume I have ever encounter!

I received it as a gift--thank god I didn't have to pay for it--and ended up never using it, not even once in public. I only tried it once, and I quickly showered to get rid off the scent of me. Tough luck, it still stayed.

Echo is strong and loud and harsh. There's nothing subtle about it. It should be named 'Noise' instead!

Di_berry
Di_berry

Nice airy and light floral, Very long lasting power on clothes and on my quite dry skin, I like it for spring/summer. I find it a little generic, I mean this is not a fragrance that I recognize as unique... But it´s ok! I mean it´s there, very wearable fragrance, you´ll never find it overwhelming.

gracious
gracious

Echo is very expensive and doesn't last long. I won't buy it again

crisjoy
crisjoy

To me it smells a bit gourmand -must be the vodka :). It lasts longer if you spray it on the back of your neck and on your hair.

elena61
elena61

I had it and I liked it, yet not planning to repurchase. It's light and lovely, perfect for everyday wear, yet not too rememberable and ddidn't last on me for very long time either.

Cester
Cester

Bought this for my girlfriend and I'll go crazy each time I smell this!

ClaireS
ClaireS

My favourite perfume now)

Ouch!
Ouch!

I'm so surprised at how weak this perfume is. It's literally gone within half an hour.

It's completely nothing special at all to my nose. Kind of generically fruity and pink smelling. Hmm... Why did I buy such a big bottle? Gonna have to wade through it.. Won't take long as it dissapears in a flash!

Kinda boring, kinda safe, kinda smelled it many times before. Just smells like juicy girly body spray.

this is a very easy to wear perfume. a very nice floral that smells gorgeous. i love the spicy notes in it too. great for everyday wear.

Hyponse
Hyponse

I like this one. It smells fresh, floral, a hint of spices.

olga1780
olga1780

Absolutely gorgeous floral! You can't really say juicy about a floral fragrance, but that's how it feels to me....a large bouquet of dewy flowers. Very along the lines of Flora Bella by Lalique.

hintay
hintay

I use it everyday :X . I think it last long

wind83
wind83

finally i've got it. echo woman its better than cool water game for woman. its for wearing today. for summer. not too strong, clean, the fruit that i smell its fresh, sweet.
but unfortunatelly, in my skin its gone for a 2-3 hours. igave this 5/10.

ClockworkCat
ClockworkCat

I'm definetly getting something 'rose-like' as well as a lot of peony from this. There's almost certainly something 'fruity' going on as well. I was thinking a bit like strawberries, but someone else said 'melon' and that could be it too. Is there calone in this? It hits the back of the nose like l'Eau par Kenzo :) It's quite beautiful and I love it.

Peggspark
Peggspark

Lovely scent, layers nicely with BBW Enchanted Orchid!

perfume11
perfume11

This was my favorite perfume so far.. It has an amazing scent, although towards the end of the bottle it smelled more bitter..I had hard time finishing the bottle because of that. The scent is floral, and also has something in it that reminds you of the previous perfume from Davidoff collection- Cool Water..but doesn't smell like it at all..same hint of bitterness to it I guess. Overall, I was satisfied with this perfume, although not thinking of repurchasing yet, looking for something lighter. It lasted pretty long time.

LydiaLiu

I've purchaced my second bottle. It's intoxicating, imaginative and fascinating. A purely romantic feel. I'd always keep it.

svetlanacbn
svetlanacbn

This is a nice fragrance. A clean, fresh, flowery aroma that will not offend anyone.It does not last very long therefore you might need to spray couple of more times during the day. Overall, this is a pleasant, inoffensive, day-time perfume that can be easily worn for the office.

pia6
pia6

This smells like mango and peach on my skin. I like it and I wear it a lot. I have to use quite a bit though because the smell is not strong and doesn't last very long if you don't spray enough of it. As the day goes on or night which ever I can slightly smell it. This shouldn't offend anyone but a lot of people will find it boring.

Dior_Addict
Dior_Addict

This is an awesome chypre floral :) and on me it has great staying power, defiantly one of my favorites

ash12783
ash12783

LOVE this perfume. It has a sweet earthy scent. It's light but not too light. Not fruity, just fresh and a little floral. It's amazing. It's one of the scents i don't want to waste so i use it sparingly bc i never want to run out of it. I am currently on my 2nd bottle and would highly recommend this one. To give you an idea of my kind of scents: I tend to be less keen on the sweet scents (think fantasy, pink sugar, fancy) and love scents such as curious, dkny be delicious, gucci II, intimately beckham, and unforgivable woman. those are my faves so if you like similar scents you will probably like this one :)

OneScent
OneScent

I really like this. I sense fresh watermelon though nothing of that sort is listed in the notes. At first it's definitely strong with the vodka note, but in a few minutes it dries down to a nice fresh/spicy scent.

xyelox
xyelox

i just bought it, and omg totally fell for it! this is the scent i will go for my summer :)

nickflick
nickflick

Love how Echo is creamy and fruity at the same time. I smell watermelon also.
This is very long lasting as a summer fragrance on me. Like it alot.

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

This could be my signature spring/summer daytime scent, it is beautiful! The perfect composition for me, slightly fruity, not too sweet and lovely floral aspect.
It also seems to have great staying power on me, lasting about 6hrs!

pandalia
pandalia

First i had Echo for man that is a great fragrance (at least for my taste) but i said i have to try the woman scent too... Is not great but i like'it eaven if dosent last as long as i wish it would last. Its good for a summer day in the city.

Rouu
Rouu

this cant be much better !! lovely,light,fresh,energizing refreshing smell !!

so sweet and fresh, CLEAN smell .. i've tried it last summer and luved it soo much at the 1st sniff, its one of my top summer fragrances
the top not is so refreshing !! with quite sharp and musky note , then flowers and more flowers in the heart..
the base note is great !! so warm and sweet !! i luve this perfume

sweet,fresh,clean wearable and so feminine !!

guest_honeybises
guest_honeybises

I love this perfume. It's very sweet, refreshing, and youthful and reminds me of when spring is becoming summer. I bought this perfume because when I first tested it, I could smell plums (although, oddly, that's not a note at all). I think it's appropriate as a casual scent. It's not too overpowering.

karlee79
karlee79

this is a summer scent, very fresh, when I sprayed it I smell watermelon, mixed with spice. Was nice but too expensive.

ajbww
ajbww

light fresh smell not too strong lasting power not too bad, lovely bottle i prefer the mans one better though my husband wears it

chemicalideas
chemicalideas

Not bad but not great either. The musk was too strong and made it smell very sweet on me. The bottle is lovely though.

NatWeb
NatWeb

Fruity florals are like chocolate - generally I like the taste of all the different varieties, but they do tend to taste much the same. I find this far more fruity than woody and it reminds me of Cool Water's older, grown up, more floral sister. Yeah, it's nice and it's sweet and would make a great day fragrance. If you like fruity florals then i'm not sure how you could dislike this.

Habiba
Habiba

I ve fallen for this one! It was a birthday present n i luv it! I feei so confident, elegant n relaxed wearing it.

LydiaLiu

The head seems to be a little "creamy" to me, but the heart and base are really very tender, romantic and also a little sweet. It's a warm and relaxed feeling, which will always be included in my choices. A good "Chypre floral", but not long-lasting.

passion gold
passion gold

girls, it's really sooper this perfume...it's very light but sweet and floral...i adore this smell...a long lasting one...

rednose
rednose

I'm spraying this like crazy....I was too quick in buying this. After the first spray, I didn't like it very much. Now, I'm stuck with it and can't wait for it to finish.

hotaru
hotaru

smells great.fresh and energizing. cant go wrong with this :)

guest_tu amorcita
guest_tu amorcita

it's a perfume that i use only for my man...baby,you're my inspiration...

lillybee
lillybee

A lovely modern chypre floral - woody fragrance. Musk is a very clear opening note in this fragrance. Sweet and sharp, it whisks you straight to faraway lands of exotic insense and rose. But this where the 'oriental' stops. The grape-seed gives the musky top a fresh woody nuance what will blend in and characterize the rest of the perfume.

The heart has a slightly spicy edge, it adds depth to the crisp and fresh aroma of the lighter florals. The fragrance stays fresh and crisp with a hint of woods for 2 -4 hours. The middle notes of Echo will stay very close to the skin and give poor sillage.

The drydown is barely there, I can detect some orris root and woods but only very close to the skin. A shame for an Eau de Parfum, ironically an echo you can barely hear. I used up my 50ml bottle and didn't repurchase. I'm now looking for a longer-lasting chypre floral woody fragrance.

allunique999
allunique999

Young, Fresh, feminine,romantic, long lasting in the fresh aromas. In other words, it does not over power. great for daily use. Great Price.
A fragrance does not have to be heavy, to be romantic. It is all in the age of the woman. This one is for the young ones.
Teens, college would be just great. Or for the woman that feels young...

I just received a bottle of this for my birthday from my fiance!! I absoultly love this fragrance! Its scent lasts all day on my skin and is definatly a more mature fruity floral fragrance!! One of my favourite perfumes so far!!

nyvie
nyvie

ooo i love this one .... i used 3 bottles already ... and will still buy it.

This fragrance is not that bad. It's actually one of the better fruity florals I've smelt during the lead up to this year's Summer.

Echo Woman does have a fruity punch to it, however it is sweet and refreshing. A fantastic word to describe this scent is pretty; it's feminine and youthful, great for those younger women searching for a nice, light, Summery fragrance.

I particularly like the casual and laid-back feel of this fragrance. It is certainly not a strong or offensive type of perfume, it manages to stay quiet a majority of the time, only sending wafts of its scent towards the people that come close enough to you.

I don't smell the vodka or white musk notes, (vodka is usually fairly odorless in general), however I can smell the floral notes and a hint of orange and pear (although those notes are not listed).

I'll agree that the lasting power is fairly average, however I wouldn't say that it was terrible. You just might have to carry this perfume around in your purse to reapply every now and then if you plan on spending your day out and about.

guest_rynryn
guest_rynryn

This fragrance is sweet and romantic. I love the unique way the bottle is shaped. I disagree with worshipment and hena a cos this fragrance last long on me. I reckon the scent works differently for different skin.. This is definitely one of my all time favorites!!!

guest_pauline
guest_pauline

the first impression when i smell it .. was Fantastic. i love it since that day

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

one of my favoutite perfumes. is is sweet and floral... and it does last long.

aysegulucuk
aysegulucuk

it doesnot give romantic sensual, any pink parfume does not mean romantic at all..but can be used sometimes just for freshing the memories..

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

it's funny cos for me it's too strong....ang agreed, doesn't last long

hena a
hena a

light smell. kinda refreshing. but doesnt last long.

Echo Woman by Davidoff 3.84 out of 5 based on 411 ratings and 62 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Echo Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Echo Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Echo Woman by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Echo Woman by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.