Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Echo Women Summer Fizz Davidoff for women

Echo Women Summer Fizz Davidoff for women
dislike

Echo Women Summer Fizz Davidoff for women Pictures

Echo Women Summer Fizz by Davidoff is a Floral fragrance for women. Echo Women Summer Fizz was launched in 2006. The fragrance features orange, peony, amber, mandarin orange, osmanthus, mint, grapefruit, bergamot, white musk and rose.

Orange Peony Amber Mandarin Orange Osmanthus Mint Grapefruit Bergamot White Musk Rose

Echo Women Summer Fizz Fragrance Reviews

sistercurare
sistercurare

The hotter the weather, the fresher the smells. One of my love/ hate perfumes. I do remember feeling fresh in a 47' C scorcher in Greece; wearing it gave me a breeze. It lasts literally only a few minutes, however. I cannot find myself wearing it anytime soon.

Hend Keshk
Hend Keshk

OMG! There is a mistake that can be forgiven and there is one that you can't run away with. I always liked Davidoff perfumes but I will think more than once before trying any on my skin again. This edition is so horrible. It's similar to bugs spray. A horrible perfume experience that I'm never gonna forget :(

amanda
amanda

its a very fresh, fruity summer fragrance. similar to echo women but more aquqtic. i dont really feel flowers in it, its more like apple.

Echo Women Summer Fizz by Davidoff 4.13 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Echo Women Summer Fizz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Echo Women Summer Fizz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Echo Women Summer Fizz by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Echo Women Summer Fizz by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Pacific Paradise Escada Ibiza Hippie Christian Dior Pure Poison Escada Island Kiss Escada Ocean Lounge Christian Dior Midnight Poison Chopard Happy Spirit Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Beyonce Pulse Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Gucci Gucci Rush Christian Dior Poison Creed Love in Black Chopard Wish Avon Surreal Garden Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Liberty Fizz Ralph Lauren Ralph Cool