Designers » D E » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Hot Water Night Davidoff for men
dislike

oud
Hot Water Night Davidoff for men Pictures

Hot Water Night by Davidoff is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Hot Water Night was launched in 2012. Top notes are juniper berries and black pepper; middle notes are rose and cedar; base notes are agarwood (oud) and amber.

Juniper Berries Black Pepper

Rose Cedar

Agarwood (Oud) Amber

Tommy Bahama Men

Hot Water Night Fragrance Reviews

TheLumineri

FINALLY FOUND IT IN USA! Smells NOTHING Like M7 (my signature), but that doesn't disappoint me since I wasn't really looking for an M7 clone. Off the top I get peppery juniper berries which settles to ambery peppery cedar with a faint rose undertone. My nose doesn't detect any Oud at all, unfortunately. Overall it's a pretty solid fragrance. I will follow up with performance details at a later date.

UPDATE 5/5/14: NOW it appears it is readily available on Amazon and eBay as well as some online retailers.

matty64
matty64

Just found this sleeper @ Tjmaxx for $19.99! Score baby!

Perfumato

I really was expecting a fragrance that resembles M7 and i think that my expectations is partially true.

First ,I don't know why those marketing people Love to use Flankers method?!, because i really don't see that much relation between this fragrance and the original HOT WATER "Which smells like a body lotion to me".

Secondly, the easiest way to describe HOT WATER NIGHT
is imagine what will M7 deodorant stick smells like!!.

Honestly, I feel that HWN is a summer version of M7
1. less syrupy
2. with a masculine freshness
3. 10 times easier to wear than M7.

Oud present very light and pleasant while the juniper and the cedar wood kicks hard to dominate the aura of the fragrance.

I'm still hesitating to buy this fragrance, but i can say it is a solid release from davidoff.

longevity and projection are reasonable for an EDT.

henrikahlm
henrikahlm

Bought this at "Karstadt" department store in Germany.
It is really a masterpiece! Nothing like the first Hot water (which also is a great scent), but this is much
more smooth,seductive , a bit "balmy", and the amber notes are really delicate. Perfect name " Night" for this fragrance because it is really secuctive and alluring.
Good job, Zino!! :)

TheLumineri

Is this ever intended to be released in USA?

kenney77
kenney77

Can't wait to try it love the original hot water love juniper in frags hope it smells good can't wait

90hou
90hou

where and when can I buy it?! waiting...

nonsisa
nonsisa

Nothing revolutionary and groundbreeaking in this one. Seems to be trendy to put Oud in a lot of new scents. Quality wise the Oud component reminds me of M7. If you are into Oud scents I'm sure you will find better ones and better blended.

bebozizo83
bebozizo83

i wish different

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Sounds interesting. I want to try it, even if I'm a woman.

uxmanali
uxmanali

If it is what notes represent, i expect it to be better than M7. Lets see

sameh
sameh

Oud in the dry down , difently wanna try it !
P.S. i have the original edition ( Hot Water ) !

Perfumato

mmm are they trying to copy M7.

lets see.

kalravkapadia
kalravkapadia

Oud seems the go to note for all commercial perfume makers.

Hot Water Night by Davidoff 3.39 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Hot Water Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Hot Water Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hot Water Night by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hot Water Night by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Azzaro Visit For Men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Equus Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Thierry Mugler B*Men Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Rochas Rochas Man Lanvin L`Homme Sport Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Pierre Balmain Carbone de Balmain Amouage Amouage Lyric Man Valentino V pour Homme Lanvin Arpege Pour Homme Marc Jacobs Bang Hugo Boss Hugo Red Valentino Valentino Uomo