Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Silver Shadow Pure Blend Davidoff for men

Silver Shadow Pure Blend Davidoff for men
dislike

cinnamon
Silver Shadow Pure Blend Davidoff for men Pictures Silver Shadow Pure Blend Davidoff for men Pictures Silver Shadow Pure Blend Davidoff for men Pictures Silver Shadow Pure Blend Davidoff for men Pictures

Silver Shadow Pure Blend by Davidoff is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Silver Shadow Pure Blend was launched in 2005. Top notes are orange, cinnamon and cedar; middle notes are patchouli, saffron and cloves; base notes are amber, benzoin and oakmoss.

Orange Cinnamon Cedar

Patchouli Saffron Cloves

Amber Benzoin Oakmoss

Silver Shadow Pure Blend Fragrance Reviews

Ayl
Ayl

با سلام . دوستان اگر این عطر از دیویدوف را در ایران دیدید به بنده نیز اطلاع دهید . با تشکر

Rerik
Rerik

I can´t understand all the critics about this fragrance.
This is a very smooth, soft fragrance. To me it smells like Cognac.
The projection and longevity are OK. You don´t bother people around you with your smell.
Compared it to similar fragrances like
Escada Pour Homme,
Tiffany for men,
Baldessarini Ambre I can make a conclusion.
If I had to choose betwenn those 4 fragrances, I would choose Pure Blend.
I reviewed Davidoff Pure Blend Prestige.

Vawallpa
Vawallpa

The original Silver Shadow was always one of my favourites but found that it was lacking longevity, and this corrects that, along with adding more spiciness and less powder. The notes are reminiscent of the smell of a cognac, maybe a smooth brandy or whiskey. It gives off a luxurious feel to the wearer and screams quality. Very hard to come by as it was limited edition and no longer in production. Why are so many great fragrances discontinued?

Marciu
Marciu

One of the best Davidoff's releases IMO. It's a superb winter fragrance. Still unique, the mix of saffron, cloves and cinnamon is outstanding. I got a lot of compliments while wearing this one. And like its predecessor it's cheap. Absolutely worth its money.

Great longevity and projection.

Probably the best benzoin-based fragrance that was ever made.

Macjaffa
Macjaffa

Hello everybody.
I agree to all of you about Silver Shadow, it is a great perfume mostly the perfect evening fragrance, one of my favourites...I got 3 bottles in my collection because its very rare.

fuggerone
fuggerone

much better than the original Silver Shadow, much more spicy and less, less powdery, an all season classic, grabbed two bottles for 40 euros, how lucky!

Roqfort
Roqfort

Really great scent. Warm, sweet and spicy.
Elegant and sexy.
Great longevity. Only one problem - hard to get it...

Sukaimi
Sukaimi

As I'm a perfume freak who uses different kinds of perfume on every different day..This perfume will always be in my collections...I had to buy 2 bottles at one time...

bp
bp

One of the best perfumes I've ever had.
It has an excellent longevity and projection.
It has a strong personality and remarkable.
Your notes are reminiscent of the smell of brandy or whiskey.
Wonderful.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

This is really nice. It is like what the original Silver Shadow aspired to be. It is not, in my opinion, stronger than the original, but rather deeper and more rounded. It seems to seep into the skin and give off a luxurious resin than screams quality.
It is a mature scent which is not a bad thing in my opinion and is refreshing to smell manly after so many poor mens releases over the last couple of years.

FragranceVelly
FragranceVelly

Perfect Scent of Evening! Disappeared from Marketplace. It is hard to get it.

promoscanner
promoscanner

I have had the original Silver Shadow in my roster for quite some time. It is amazing.

The pure blend is no exception. Being a little stronger and spicier than Silver Shadow makes pure blend one of those perfect evening fragrances.

Silver Shadow Pure Blend by Davidoff 4.18 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Silver Shadow Pure Blend fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Silver Shadow Pure Blend, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver Shadow Pure Blend by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver Shadow Pure Blend by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent M7 Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Gucci Gucci pour Homme Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Laura Biagiotti Roma per Uomo Gucci Envy for Men John Varvatos John Varvatos Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Dior Dune Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Dolce&Gabbana D&G Burberry London for Men Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Alfred Dunhill Desire for a Men Michael Kors Michael for Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Thierry Mugler B*Men