Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Fisichella Deborah for men

Fisichella Deborah for men
dislike

Fisichella by Deborah is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Fisichella was launched in 2006. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot, sea water, cardamom and pink pepper; middle notes are lavender, clary sage, lily-of-the-valley, peony and green notes; base notes are virginia cedar, sandalwood, patchouli, oakmoss and musk.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Sea water Cardamom Pink Pepper

Lavender Clary Sage Lily-of-the-Valley Peony Green Notes

Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Patchouli Oakmoss Musk

Brut Revolution

Fisichella Fragrance Reviews

joe38
joe38

This was my favorite scent in 2006-07!
Fresh and sporty, youthful feel to it .............
My grief is not available today, but I think there is a nearby alternative.
Brut Revolution.
Low price, similar mood, I love them both!
I hope GF will be available again!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Deborah Fisichella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Deborah Fisichella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fisichella by Deborah. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fisichella by Deborah represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Aquolina Blue Sugar DSQUARED² He Wood Givenchy Pi Fraiche Floris No 89 Opus Oils Divine: Pan Hugo Boss Hugo XY Summer Edition Lalique Scorpios Limited Edition 2010 D.S. & Durga Royal Purpure Smell Bent Brussels Sprouted Express Honor SoOud Al Jana Social Creatures Rebel Ambush