Designers » D E » « Groups

Almond Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

almond
nutty

Demeter has captured the fullness of the scent of toasted and sweet California almond in this fragrance.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Almond

Orgasmo

Almond Fragrance Reviews

rowanwood
rowanwood

This smells to me like an almond cookie, marzipan and a little hint of amaretto. I like to layer it...today with Encre Noire and it smells just like Chanel Sycomore.

Emilia88
Emilia88

I love the smell of almonds but this was just too heavy for me. And that's saying a lot, because i normally go for the slightly heavier scents.
There was something so sickly sweet about this and it made me feel nausiated.
I sold it at a fleamarket for 50 cents. I had such high hopes!

Guest_moynah
Guest_moynah

Urgh.. I expected this to smell like Ameretto di sorrono liquer, first spray, it does, then 5 minutes later it smelled like the scent of my Gran - after her cremation. "shhmmoking"

9154mf
9154mf

In the first few seconds this was a light sweet almond, reminding me of the sugar-coated almonds they used to give out at weddings. Then almost right away I get the toasted note but it doesnt smell right it smells like cedar and incence or something just not right, not what i expect in an almond scent. No sale.

Malegria
Malegria

I wanted a pure scent of almond - may me even an almond cooking essence-like - but this came out as a disappointment.It is almond, allright, but it is just too light and weightless, not like Demeter fragrances I tried before. Would be great as a first perfume or for someone who dislikes strong scents.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Almond fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Almond, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Almond by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Almond by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Poison Nina Ricci Nina Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Aquolina Chocolovers Christian Dior Midnight Poison Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Chopard Wish Mariah Carey M Thierry Mugler Angel Calvin Klein Eternity Purple Orchid Donna Karan Black Cashmere Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted Thierry Mugler Innocent Liz Claiborne Curve Soul Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Womanity Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland