Designers » D E » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Apple Pie Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Apple Pie Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Apples and cinnamon, dry leaves and hot apples pies remind us of the first days of autumn. Demeter Fragrance is launching a fragrant duo which offers autumn in a bottle with its sensual, gourmand and warm compositions.

The third fragrance from autumn collection is Apple Pie, a sweet and attractive scent of pies made of Granny Smith apples, combined with aromas of sugar, cinnamon, flaky pastry and nutmeg.

All three autumn fragrances are available as 15ml cologne purse spray, 15ml cologne splash, 30ml cologne spray, 125ml cologne spray, 125ml atmosphere spray, 125ml Calming body lotion, 125ml foaming bath and shower gel, 90ml tender bath oils and 200ml olive oil infused soap. Apple Pie was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius.

Nutmeg Cinnamon Granny Smith apple Sugar Wheat

Apple Pie Fragrance Reviews

Ok, I put love, but it's probably more between like & love. Inching closer towards love. When I smelled this in the bottle I thought it was horrid. It was just awful. Buttery caramel, nothing like apple pie. It took probably at least 30 min. to "settle" on my skin, but once it did, it was a great fragrance. Definitely leaning a bit more towards the green apple side than the pie side, but it still had those rich buttery notes, a nice little kick of cinnamon, some sweetness & the tart green apple. Was a great, fun winter scent.

I will say, however, that like most of the Demeter fragrances I've tried, it does not last long on me.

Nice scent but smells more like green apples than pie.

mild spicy,sweet,warm,rich,with a touch of apple tartness.It is a great perfume,I reccomend for any age.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Apple Pie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Apple Pie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Apple Pie by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Apple Pie by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Demeter Fragrance Birthday Cake Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Demeter Fragrance Banana Flambee Demeter Fragrance Brownie Demeter Fragrance Angel Food Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extreme Demeter Fragrance Vanilla Cake Batter Demeter Fragrance Chocolate Chip Cookie Demeter Fragrance Sex on the Beach Demeter Fragrance Cinnamon Bun Demeter Fragrance Caramel Fresh Fig Apricot Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Demeter Fragrance Cosmopolitan Coctail Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Demeter Fragrance Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Blueberry Muffin Demeter Fragrance Vanilla Ice Cream Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Figue