Designers » D E » « Groups

Baby Powder Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Baby Powder Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

Baby Powder Demeter Fragrance for women and men Pictures

Clean and fresh, it is a scent of baby powder.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Floral Notes Musk Powdery Notes

The Antikythera Mechanism

Baby Powder Fragrance Reviews

Clivique
Clivique

I've not tried this perfume yet but I do have a large bottle of J&J Baby Powder which I use regularly. Am I alone? how many of you here use Baby Powder? Do you prefer the scent of the actual poweder?

astamm62
astamm62

I really like this scent, most Demeter fragrances don't last, this one last's the longest on me. It's a soft, cozy scent,layers well with other scents.I have been wearing this with Delicious Vanilla, Cherry Vanilla and sometimes with Loves Baby Soft.One of my favorites from this line.

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

I love this, I woke up with a cold this morning and after taking all the usual remedies I reached for this. Instant feeling of comfort and coziness, sat here all wrapped up in my pj's, big fluffy robe and "Demeter baby powder". Feeling better already!

Shwets
Shwets

It smells very similar to J&J baby powder compared to many of the 'baby powder' type fragrances.
Unfortunately this gave me such a terrible headache due to the synthetic notes.

Mehl
Mehl

Smells just like baby powder - but like a concentrated, potent baby powder. It's really nice. It has a dry powdery smell and it stays on for quite awhile.

Magie Noir
Magie Noir

I see many people mention 'plastic' niche lingering through the scent. Indeed there is though as a matter of fact that's how baby powder smells. Bit plasticky. Nice for everyday wear and tear.

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

The holy grail of all powder scents. Beautiful rendition by DFL. Just beautiful. To all other perfume designers: you can just stop trying to create the perfect "baby scent" now. Demeter has this one covered.
I bought this as a soothing comfort scent to spritz when calmness is needed, but instead I've been applying it liberally and whenever.
To anyone who crosses my path today: so sorry about the powder bomb. ;)

Noiresque
Noiresque

Not a perfume for a date, or an executive meeting, but let me tell you: I had surgery yesterday, and have had to spend the past two days in bed. My husband just changed the bedclothes, and I have just had a bath, used a moisturising oil, sprayed the Demeter Baby Powder and slipped in between the clean sheets. I can't begin to tell you how soothing it feels.

It's cold and windy outside, but I feel snug and safe. :)

This is a cologne, not a perfume. So sillage and staying-power are not this fragrance's strong points.

Starts out slightly sharp, but settles into a sweet baby powder smell: a soft powdery, creamy almond, with the teensiest hint of white musk. Not exactly the same as baby powder, but similar.

Best applied over an oily moisturiser, to make it last as long as possible.

Could possibly be used as a linen and/or bed spray.

Sunshine99
Sunshine99

I always like baby powder smell! it's just sweet ,innocent and cute. Since I'm in the college where almost nobody in my class wear any fragrance, this one doesn't make me feel 'overdressed'.
I also have Demeter Clean Soap.I use these two when I want people to think I naturally smell good with something that isn't perfume?.lol They do the trick.

mandalina
mandalina

It smells just like baby powder but it is not long lasting and it has a strange note that i cannot understand why it discomforts me. I would not buy it again.

scentous
scentous

Johnsons baby powder in a bottle, calming, clean and soft, lasts much more than i expected, i bought it for my little daughter, but i sometimes spray it just before bed:))

lara0905
lara0905

Today I have "Baby Powder-day".:)

I purchase this blindly few years ago, because of the name, and I didn't regret it at all.You got what the name suggest:pure baby powder smell.

Sweet memories come to my mind, when I helped for my mom to take care of my li'l sister and later my li'l brother.I clearly remember of this scent around them, it was very comforting and innocent..curious touches of small baby hands..:) This Demeter fragrance is about that:)..Uncomplicated,gentle ,soft, warm and heart-warming.

Simple, lovely little scent.The beauty lies in it's simplicity.:)

truffles
truffles

I bought some of this online and received it today.
I've always remembered the baby powder deoderant that an American college friend gave me many years ago and have looked for one since but never been able to find one to buy.
So I bought this.
Sadly, I don't think the baby powder smell really translates well from powder to liquid. This just smells too chemically to me.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This hits BABY POWDER right on the nose. So true to life, as most Demeter scents are. But contrary to my usual experience with the brand, this one sticks around for a while. I wore it when I worked in a hospital and couldn't wear strong perfumes, and it left me smelling freshly washed all day. A few sprays in the shoes would probably give a nice freshening effect too! :} I bought Bvlgari's BVL Notte also, and both of them give me a supreme baby powder scent. Of course, there's a little more to Notte (note wise and price wise), so if you want to smell fresh and clean but not like soap or flowers, just CLEAN, pick up a bottle of this Demeter gem.

fanciful
fanciful

This is the most true play-doh scent I've tried, it really has the same vanillic artificial scent. I don't get the baby powder connection that much.

Hollie
Hollie

It's nice....smells like baby powder. As a Mother, I have to sometimes mentally separate my association of baby powder with baby poop. This,of course,doesn't smell like poop but you probably get my drift. It's soft and innocent and I think it would be nice to layer. Demeter fragrances don't seem to have great staying power in my experience but they are fun, simple and relatively affordable.Safe, uncomplicated, inoffensive.

jazmam
jazmam

This would make a nice air freshener, but a perfume? I dont think so.

While it is true to the smell of baby powder, so is actual babypowerder, plus real baby powder is a hell of alot cheaper and lasts a helll of alot longer... so why by this? lol, I don't get it.

Now if you are someone that loves perfume that has a baby powder finish, but that actually smells like perfume and lasts like a perfume should if you dont mind just a touch of fruit (which in the drydown, really smells like a sort of barely spicey baby powder).. I'd recoomend Keiko Mecheri's 'Loukhum poudre' edp

powerpuffruth
powerpuffruth

One of my fave demeters they are nice fragrances but some are real mistakes i.e. Lime !!! (What a wierd base note that has, not what I hoped for at all)
This however is soft simple and a lovely bedtime (Sleepy time) :) perfume not really any lasting power though

Flowercat
Flowercat

I've had Demeter's Baby Powder before and wasn't too impressed, but picked it up again recently at Rite-Aid for $4.99...and am LOVING it! I guess I need a break from trying to find a perfect, unique scent from the "sophisticated" selections. They bore or repulse me after a short while, and I crave one of my back-to-basics girly fragrances like Body Fantasies Vanilla Fantasy or Victoria's Secret Amber Romance. My first perfume love was Love's Baby Soft, so I guess Demeter's Baby Powder brings me home in a way.

As Ikell pointed out, this one is perfect for blending with other favorites. And it's wonderful sprayed in the hair! Reaction to this one on me so far is simply "You smell so good!", not "You smell like Johnson's Baby Powder." This is one of those scents that I identify with as being a signature scent...it smells like ME. I don't feel like an imposter wearing it the way I do with many perfumes I've impulse-bought (and which smell wonderful on OTHERS)I stopped by Rite-Aid and bought a 2nd bottle, though it had gone up to $8.99...still a fraction of what I've spent on most perfumes!

oj10065882
oj10065882

Soft,sweet,cute,gentle,and light,plus soft.It reminds me of a baby sleeping peacefully at a critter.I would where this when it is quiet and peaceful,probably in the mornings.Natural baby powder,or maybe..... baby butt...

Carnelian
Carnelian

Yup, smells exactly like Johnson's Baby powder. I love it for when I need to be "babied" or when I want to be a little nicer to others. :) Not great staying power, but the Demeters are like that - you buy them for what it says on the bottle, a "pick-me-up cologne."

lkell
lkell

Man, this is perfect for a simple summer day. I think it would compliment many other perfumes, if you like to layer them.

guest_ChoctawMama81
guest_ChoctawMama81

Baby Powder Indeed!! My 3 year old son always tells me "I love your smell mommy" when I wear this. It's quite wonderful, especially for daytime use around lil ones.

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

Ok, it smells EXACTLY what it's supposed to smell like. Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder. The lasting power isn't THAT bad. It's nice, if you want to smell like a baby :)

Baby Powder by Demeter Fragrance 3.63 out of 5 based on 97 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Baby Powder fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Baby Powder, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Powder by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Powder by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.