Designers » D E » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

dislike

cherry
almond
nutty

Demeter Fragrance has offered their new fragrance Barbados Cherry in September 2011. The perfume is juicy, tart-sweet seductive fruity fragrance created as contrast to Maraschino Cherry.

''A beautiful and colorful native shrub with small pink and white flowers that bloom in spring, late summer and fall, The Barbados Cherry plant produces an abundance of red cherry-plum like fruit. It is the richest of all fruits for their vitamin C.''

Barbados Cherry fragrance can be purchased as 30 ml EDC spray, 120ml EDC spray, 15ml cologne purse spray, 15ml splash, along with accompanying perfumed body care products (baths, lotions, oil…). The fragrance has been introduced in 2011.

Cherry

No1 Feathered Musk
Cerise Bigarreau
Cherry Brandy

Barbados Cherry Fragrance Reviews

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Barbados Cherry smells like cherries bought from the grocery store that have that waxy shine. It's sweet, it's sugary, but it's not really tart. It starts off a bit like cherry candle wax but turns into juicy cherry kool-aid pretty fast and it seems to grow sweeter with time. It really is a fun and uplifting scent, great for hot weather and probably nice for layering. I'll have to play with it. I might try layering this over Al-rehab Cherry Flower.
If you like cherry, it's a safe blind-buy, but as I'm not getting the tart aspect like the other reviewers, be prepared for that possibility.
Longevity is great on clothes, projection is moderate-to-soft. I might just use it as an air freshener though.

Update: great layered over Al-rehab Cherry Flower! I imagine it would work with a lot of fruity scents for extra oomph. However, I don't really like it anymore. It's too candlewax-like and dense.

LesleyA
LesleyA

This is not quite the tart/sweet/realistic cherry I was craving, but it is fun and cheerful smelling. It reminds me of classic cherry chapstick, which is a compliment, not a dig. It lasted ages on my shirt! I caught a whiff of cherry chapstick as I threw the shirt into the washing machine, and it made me grin. :)

Smunky
Smunky

Strong alcoholic sting for the first couple of minutes, then it settles into the type of cherry scent I wanted Cherry in the Air to be - tart, true and delicious. Longevity on the skin is poor, but 15 hours later I can still smell it on my clothes, and really, at that price, you can just reapply at will.

kellyklages
kellyklages

A sugary-tart cherry, with a slightly flowery accompaniment. Amazing... never knew cherries could smell this way.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

A fragrance that is very true to its name. If you really like cherry scents, Barbados Cherry is wonderful. It does not last all day, but it is affordable enough to spritz whenever you need.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Cerry jelly + cherry soda. Sweet, pretty.

Barbados Cherry by Demeter Fragrance 4.17 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Barbados Cherry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Barbados Cherry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Barbados Cherry by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Barbados Cherry by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elie Saab Le Parfum Chopard Wish Guerlain My Insolence Aquolina Chocolovers Diesel Loverdose Demeter Fragrance Chocolate Covered Cherries Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Demeter Fragrance Brownie Demeter Fragrance Angel Food Paco Rabanne Ultrared Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Lancome La Vie Est Belle Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Demeter Fragrance Chococat FCUK FCUK 3 Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka