Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Bird of Paradise Demeter Fragrance for women

Bird of Paradise Demeter Fragrance for women

Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features strelitzia.

Bird of Paradise Fragrance Reviews

A complex scent that I am still trying to analyze. A burst of green opening, then it mellows to floral, spicy...and....I am still trying to work it out. I do love it: my only strong complaint is the longevity: it is gone before I can fully grasp it....Unusual,good buy for the price though.

This is a departure from typical Demeter scents, as it is not a singular smell and it is also quite lasting on my skin. Upon first spray it took me back to a nostalgic fragrance, but I can not completely remember. I am going off decades of memory, BUT I am pretty sure this is very close to Estee Lauder's Alliage/Aliage and maybe even Paco Rabanne Calandre.

A VERY green scent, which I feel would be appropriate for men or women. In the chypre or herbal category, for sure, and much more grassy than tropical, as stated above. Overall, I really like it, but it is quite different from the modern scents of today.

From the Demeter website:

The bird-of-paradise flower is actually a large tropical herb (Strelitzia reginae) of the family Musaceae (banana family), native to South Africa, with it's large blossoms resembling an exotic bird.

Our Bird of Paradise captures perfectly the warm, fresh and invigorating green scent of the living flower in the wilds of the Hawaiian Islands; a scent that cannot be adequately described, but must be experienced.

It's really stange. I regreted to buy it!

Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance 3.20 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Bird of Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Bird of Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Marks and Spencer Infusion Creed Love in Black Michael Kors Island Bermuda Bath and Body Works Sheer Japanese Cherry Blossom Morgane le Fay Pink Stephanie de Saint-Aignan Le Pot Aux Roses Perry Ellis Perry Black for Her Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps Cristal d`Or Julian Rouas Swing Glamour Susanne Lang Sula Supermodel Playering Set Molinard Iles D'Or