Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Bird of Paradise Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

tropical
herbal

Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features strelitzia.

Strelitzia

Bird of Paradise Fragrance Reviews

cecilekholm
cecilekholm

A complex scent that I am still trying to analyze. A burst of green opening, then it mellows to floral, spicy...and....I am still trying to work it out. I do love it: my only strong complaint is the longevity: it is gone before I can fully grasp it....Unusual,good buy for the price though.

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

This is a departure from typical Demeter scents, as it is not a singular smell and it is also quite lasting on my skin. Upon first spray it took me back to a nostalgic fragrance, but I can not completely remember. I am going off decades of memory, BUT I am pretty sure this is very close to Estee Lauder's Alliage/Aliage and maybe even Paco Rabanne Calandre.

A VERY green scent, which I feel would be appropriate for men or women. In the chypre or herbal category, for sure, and much more grassy than tropical, as stated above. Overall, I really like it, but it is quite different from the modern scents of today.

From the Demeter website:

The bird-of-paradise flower is actually a large tropical herb (Strelitzia reginae) of the family Musaceae (banana family), native to South Africa, with it's large blossoms resembling an exotic bird.

Our Bird of Paradise captures perfectly the warm, fresh and invigorating green scent of the living flower in the wilds of the Hawaiian Islands; a scent that cannot be adequately described, but must be experienced.

happyorange2009
happyorange2009

It's really stange. I regreted to buy it!

Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance 3.20 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Bird of Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Bird of Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bird of Paradise by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang & Vanille Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2006 Diptyque Ofresia Charles Jourdan Votre Victoria`s Secret Satin Rose de Mai Il Profvmo Soliflor Line Eclair de Tubereuse Regency Cosmetics Tawanna Red Flower Organic Perfume Champa Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Yuzu Revlon Love Her Madly Gabriela Sabatini Magnetic Lush Orange Blossom