Designers » D E » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Birthday Cake Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

cacao
milky

Demeter’s Birthday Cake features the notes of chocolate cake with butter cream icing and pink icing flowers. It is available as 30 and 100 ml cologne spray.

Mexican chocolate Sweet Notes Floral Notes Whipped cream Cupcake

Birthday Cake Fragrance Reviews

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I LOVE this scent. It really does smell like the name, and is fun for daytime. However, I will not buy it for myself until they improve both the longevity and the sillage.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I used to own this, and tried to love it, but ultimately couldn't stand it. I wonder what ever became of the bottle?

It smelled like a birthday cake, mostly, which should have been lovely. But...it had a very distinct Sprinkles note, which bothered me. I don't know how to explain it, but it was like wearing rainbow sprinkles. Loud, too sweet, and sort of...frantic. Like a bunch of little kids hopped up on sugar.

PerfumeLovexo
PerfumeLovexo

omg ooo! brthday cake!! where can i get this one at??try checking out the blueberry muffin one.. it smells like a bakery!!

I guess I was searching for that scent of a birthday itself, rather than just the cake. Demeter pretty much smells like what is written on the bottle.

My birthday cakes are usually vanilla with strawberry or chocolate icing. This cake is chocolate with caramel flavoured cream.

The scent is not bad, perhaps a little sickeningly sweet when you first apply, but when it softens, the scent is pleasing.

I actually wanted a scent of waxy candles and the scent of sugared smoke to complete my birthday wish. Unfortunately Demeter's Birthday Cake is all about chocolate cake and not much else.

It can be a little coconutty at times which throws me off the chocolate track for awhile, however it doesn't last long. The scent doesn't last either, but I must point out that it is in cologne concentration anyway.

oj10065882
oj10065882

Sugary sweet icing on very soothingly sweet vanilla cake.This could be sickening sweet.I could wear this to school :D.

Birthday Cake by Demeter Fragrance 3.92 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Birthday Cake fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Birthday Cake, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Birthday Cake by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Birthday Cake by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Demeter Fragrance Marshmallow Demeter Fragrance Caramel Aquolina Chocolovers Demeter Fragrance Vanilla Cake Batter Demeter Fragrance Cotton Candy Demeter Fragrance Angel Food Ralph Lauren Ralph Hot Aquolina Pink Sugar Demeter Fragrance Sugar Cookie Demeter Fragrance Brownie Demeter Fragrance Apple Pie Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Mariah Carey M Demeter Fragrance Hershey’s Special Dark Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Prada Prada Candy Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Morgan Love de Toi Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Demeter Fragrance Cinnamon Bun