Designers » D E » « Groups

Bonfire Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Bonfire Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Bonfire Demeter Fragrance for women and men Pictures

Apples and cinnamon, dry leaves and hot apples pies remind us of the first days of autumn. Demeter Fragrance is launching a fragrant duo which offers autumn in a bottle with its sensual, gourmand and warm compositions.

Bonfire is sensual and intoxicating. Its composition depicts the scent of burning maple leaves, which fall off trees in autumn and create piles.

All three autumn fragrances are available as 15ml cologne purse spray, 15ml cologne splash, 30ml cologne spray, 125ml cologne spray, 125ml atmosphere spray, 125ml Calming body lotion, 125ml foaming bath and shower gel, 90ml tender bath oils and 200ml olive oil infused soap. Bonfire was launched in 2009.

Burning Leaves

Bonfire Fragrance Reviews

I was braced to be disappointed, since a significant minority of people find this fragrance meaty, or reminiscent of lighter fluid.

But, hooray, it's almost exactly what I was hoping for! Not a whiff of meat or BBQ. For me, it's all wood and smoke with a hint of spicy sweetness. I only wish it were more leafy than woody. (The leafiness is there, but it's not nearly as prominent as the wood.)

Also reminds me a tad of the smoke from freshly-extinguished candles.

Longevity is significantly better than most Demeter fragrances.

Ambergris Intoxication
Ambergris Intoxication

Oh man, oh man, I LOVE THIS!!!!!
I found this last winter and I had been wishing for something like this for YEARS!!!! This reminds me of when I was a kid and it was like OK to just BURN leaves in your backyard, those teenaged bonfire parties way out in the woods, the smell of fall and the big red harvest moon, oh and that song from Type O Negative - Black no.1 "Her perfume smells like burning leaves, everyday is Halloween", camping trips! Good times!!! This was my signature smell in my Goth youth and it wasn't even from a bottle back then! Sure the top notes are of barbecued chicken but it's worth it in the dry down to smell burning maple leaves whenever you want to!
I love autumn here in Wisconsin by the farms and forests in the brisk dewy air it always smells like this!

P.S. I don't think this smells of meat but the sweetness and smoke at the start has a Liquid Smoke tinge that can remind one of BBQ sause. Don't worry that effect doesn't last long.

this doesn't smell like bonfire, it smells like grilling hotdogs with mustard and some cooking sauce, really weird.

I dont think it smells like a bonfire. No burning wood. More like burning food or garbage in a plactic bag.
I love the smell of burning wood,so I had high expectations, and I am very disappointed.

The smell of burning leaves in a campfire is one of my favorite smells in the whole world. Its like instant calm-happy-I-love-nature-I-want-to-hug-someone-and-curl-up-next-to-a-fire. Ok, that was a little wordy, but you get the picture. It makes me really happy. And I couldn't find that smell bottled ANYWHERE, until now. This is one amazing scent for me, but to experience it for more than 5 seconds I'd have to shrink myself down and splash around inside the bottle. So sad. Are there any other fragrances that remind this strongly of burning leaves? Other than the CB I Hate Perfume one listed as that is not available where I am.

I got a small bottle of the splash based solely on Demeter's website's description of it. Its smells as advertised, shockingly so, however I can't imagine an appropriate occasion to wear this scent.

Its pleasant, but for me its primary value is as memory trigger for being outside on cold winter days when wood smoke hangs thick in the frozen air.

my lil sis has a thing for spicy..think I willl get her this bonfire after I maybe smell it..will have to get online?

amazing. smells exactly like a bonfire. literally.
it's amazing, i mean, i'm not sure that it's a scent i'd wear, more just love the novelty of having it.

Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance 3.85 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Bonfire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Bonfire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dana Tabu Demeter Fragrance Fireplace Givenchy Hot Couture Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Boucheron Boucheron Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Demeter Fragrance Dirt Zirh Ikon Givenchy Pi Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Annick Goutal Myrrhe Ardente Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Avon Tomorrow Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Nasomatto Black Afgano