Designers » D E » « Groups

Bonfire Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Bonfire Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

Bonfire Demeter Fragrance for women and men Pictures

Apples and cinnamon, dry leaves and hot apples pies remind us of the first days of autumn. Demeter Fragrance is launching a fragrant duo which offers autumn in a bottle with its sensual, gourmand and warm compositions.

Bonfire is sensual and intoxicating. Its composition depicts the scent of burning maple leaves, which fall off trees in autumn and create piles.

All three autumn fragrances are available as 15ml cologne purse spray, 15ml cologne splash, 30ml cologne spray, 125ml cologne spray, 125ml atmosphere spray, 125ml Calming body lotion, 125ml foaming bath and shower gel, 90ml tender bath oils and 200ml olive oil infused soap. Bonfire was launched in 2009.

Maple

Burning Leaves

Bonfire Fragrance Reviews

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

I dont think it smells like a bonfire. No burning wood. More like burning food or garbage in a plactic bag.
I love the smell of burning wood,so I had high expectations, and I am very disappointed.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

The smell of burning leaves in a campfire is one of my favorite smells in the whole world. Its like instant calm-happy-I-love-nature-I-want-to-hug-someone-and-curl-up-next-to-a-fire. Ok, that was a little wordy, but you get the picture. It makes me really happy. And I couldn't find that smell bottled ANYWHERE, until now. This is one amazing scent for me, but to experience it for more than 5 seconds I'd have to shrink myself down and splash around inside the bottle. So sad. Are there any other fragrances that remind this strongly of burning leaves? Other than the CB I Hate Perfume one listed as that is not available where I am.

Eos
Eos

I got a small bottle of the splash based solely on Demeter's website's description of it. Its smells as advertised, shockingly so, however I can't imagine an appropriate occasion to wear this scent.

Its pleasant, but for me its primary value is as memory trigger for being outside on cold winter days when wood smoke hangs thick in the frozen air.

staceyluv
staceyluv

my lil sis has a thing for spicy..think I willl get her this bonfire after I maybe smell it..will have to get online?

MeganElizabeth
MeganElizabeth

amazing. smells exactly like a bonfire. literally.
it's amazing, i mean, i'm not sure that it's a scent i'd wear, more just love the novelty of having it.

Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance 3.89 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Bonfire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Bonfire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Hot Couture Demeter Fragrance Fireplace Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Nasomatto Black Afgano Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Profumum Roma Fumidus Demeter Fragrance Caramel Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Profumum Roma Arso Aquolina Pink Sugar Hard Candy Hard Candy Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur