Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Chai Tea Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Chai Tea Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

cinnamon

Chai Tea by Demeter Fragrance is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Chai Tea was launched in 2009. Top notes are spices and green notes; middle notes are clove, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise and paprika; base notes are tea, milk and sugar.

Spices Green Notes

Clove Ginger Cardamom Cinnamon Star Anise Paprika

Tea Milk Sugar

Tea Of The Isles

Chai Tea Fragrance Reviews

PavlovsDogs
PavlovsDogs

One of my absolute favorites from Demeter.

sarahelizabethii
sarahelizabethii

This is how I was hoping Demeter's Fireplace would smell: warm, woody and spicy. Almost smoky. I don't detect tea, milk, or sugar. Instead, this is the kind of heady elemental spiciness that reminds you that spices are made from bark and seed pods.

Cozy, with a kick!

Sarahxcoco
Sarahxcoco

Such a unique spicy fragrance that can be worn alone or layered with another fragrance to add depth( tried it with chanel No5 and also angel...incredible). I can't stop sniffing myself. The scent is captured perfectly.

racb
racb

Mmm Christmas, berries, spices.... And yes glühwein to the reviewer who was asking if there was a similarity.

In fact, glühwein is all I can now smell, I don't get any green tea at all.

This is a lovely red winter berry fragrance if that's what you're looking for.

It's sophisticated. Should be worn to a party with a long velvet dress and dripping in diamonds.

mejohann
mejohann

They just didn't quite get this right. I don't know what it was missing but the scent wasn't fully rounded when I tried it on. Like the heart of the fragrance was just dropped out. It was so strange. Some note needed to be amped up to fill out the composition and bring it into a real Chai Tea mode. It just felt watered down and sad otherwise. Close, but no go. More clove, cardamom, paprika, and sugar. I actually even feel like they should have added just the tiiiiiiniest bit of orange oil. But then, that's just me and I know how I like my chai and my perfumes :)

angelayio
angelayio

I am looking for a gluhwein scent and the search by notes brought me to chai tea demeter. Is there any similarity?

laurakaye
laurakaye

Really delicious warm, spicy scent - makes me crave a comfy chair, a book, a blanket, and (of course) a cup of tea.

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

This is "Old Spice Lite" for everyone to enjoy!! :)
Chai Tea can be a winning scent on a man, as well as a warm sweet fragrance for a woman. This one has range; I find that it layers wonderfully with any of Demeter's baked goods scents.
Its creamy undertones restrain all that spiciness from being too punchy. The overall effect is a beautifully balanced cologne.
If I may share a personal experience here: I also like this fragrance because it is reminiscent of my globe-trotting sister who always resides in exotic locals. It just smells like something she'd be wearing (or drinking if it were a real chai tea!) ;-)

poivrerose
poivrerose

This is a very soft powdery green scent with a hint of spice. If I wasn't aware that it was called Chai Tea, I would be none the wiser. I'd highly recommend this scent for those who adore soft green powdery fragrances with a little kick. It is very very pretty and feminine. It has very nice projection and lasts. Especially for a splash. I feel the spiciness of this, but the only spicy note I'm actually able to singly pull out is the chili pepper, otherwise It's like taking a vague and swift whiff of a spice cabinet. Spices are muted down by the soft powdery milky essence though. I wouldn't describe this as a warm spicy, but perhaps a room temp spicy bordering cool. It's not naggingly green or naggingly powdery or naggingly spicy. It's nicely balanced in that respect. Very slightly sweetened. It's quite ladylike.

Ninula
Ninula

smells really like masala tea. love it. have a roll on perfume oil and definitely will buy a proper perfume :)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Chai tea is one of my favorite teas but I can't say that for this scent.

This is more woody smoky spicy cinnamony dry tea fragrance. Smell of fall/winter Holidays and goodies made around those times of a year.
Now smelling like a walking cinnamon breaded cake, NOT appealing; maybe for 10 year olds.

Another fail by Demeter. After banana flambe disaster I decided to test these before buying. It seems as Demeter has many interesting by name scents which always make me wanna try them, but beware it may smell nothing like it's supposed to.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Chai Tea by Demeter smells like... Chai Tea.
The fragrance is incredibly close to the real thing.
I cannot single out any of the notes as they are very well-blended in order to complete the fragrant Chai experience.
The fragrance lasts around 3 hours on my skin when used as a body spray.
What I really like about Chai Tea is that, once you spray it on your skin, it will scent the room you're in!
So I agree with what has been said so far: It would scent your home beautifully.
Another big plus is that it sticks to the clothes you wear which will contribute to the overall longevity of the fragrance.
It may be gone from your skin within a few hours but it will scent your clothes for a whole day.
Chai Tea is a great fragrance for the cold season, it actually reminds me of christmas (must be the cinnamon).

Thanks to the one and only ☼ Juliette has a gun ☼ for this wonderful fragrance!

sofiii
sofiii

As a Chai Tea lover I love everything in Chai Tea from Demeter. It is quite close to the real life Chai Tea scent, I cannot smell much of the listed notes here, it’s just like a cup of Chai Tea which is little bit heavy on the cinnamon and sugar, to my usual no-sugar Chai Tea.

Somehow I find the cinnamon quite charming, and energizing in the perfume; however, I’m not really sure about the sugar sweetness, surely it makes the perfume more wearable as in it’s closer to the usual standards of department store perfumes these days—sweet; however, I find it somewhat ruins the perfect Chai Tea experience a little bit, still, it’s a lovely close-to-real Chai Tea scent to enjoy privately (I’m not sure I will wear a beverage-scent to public), and it will be great for cooler days, and will work wonderful as a room spray.

gesch
gesch

yep- just like the drink. I feel like I fell in a pot of tea and the syrup now clings to my skin. really spicy, 'aromatic', foody, delicious.
For comfy nights over with friends or WEs that are better stayed indoors, it will be good, but otherwise I wouldn't wear it.
I think this is in a category of : spicy vanilla gourmand. aromatic in my connotation is linked with freshness, which this frag has not.

Malegria
Malegria

Oh joy!!! Chai Tea, I`ve been looking for you all my life.I wish it was more complex - like, the nutmeg wouldn`t hurt - but this will do just fine. Big cup of tea boiled in milk with masala spices.Shores of Ganges, here I come!

9154mf
9154mf

I love chai tea so I obviously thought this would smell great. The spices in this are really quite strong...I would have liked a sweeter more milky,sugary smell, but thats just me. This really is like the real chai. It does get sugary in the base, but at the start the spices wer quite strong and I smelt something funny that reminded me of morning fresh dishwashing liquid. I know I know, I could could just be having an off day, or maybe it was the green notes that did it, because after all Morning Fresh is scented with lemon/citrus. Anyhow im glad ive tried it but would not wear it again.

OceanLovePotion
OceanLovePotion

Great for men or women! I personally find this to be my favorite out of the 4 I now own: Ginger Ale, Ylang-ylang, and Laundromat. It is stronger than the others, spicy, warm, like a real cup of tea. I recommend a splash on both your wrists and both sides of your neck for a strong smell. Great for day or night. Any age group.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Chai Tea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Chai Tea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chai Tea by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chai Tea by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.