Designers » D E » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Cinnamon Bark Demeter Fragrance for women

Cinnamon Bark Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

cinnamon

Demeter’s Cinnamon Bark is one of those smells that just make you happy. A wonderfully scent of cinnamon in its natural state, without any extra sweeteners. It is available as 30 and 100 ml cologne spray.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon Bark Fragrance Reviews

missnoe
missnoe

I was fully prepared to hate Cinnamon Bark based on many conflicting reviews I've read. But I took a chance on a blind buy and I'm happy I did. This is an extremely simple fragrance, warm and woody/spicy, with not even a hint of sweetness. It smells to me like spicy skin and can easily be used as a scent booster when another scent wanes. Today I layered it over Woodhue and it mixes wonderfully.

misschococat
misschococat

This is yummy cinnamon goodness. Not as sweet as a cinnamon heart and not sharp at all. It's an everyday scent for me. Perfect for layering.

It's sweet, it's cinnamon as you imagine it - and it gave me headaches. I had to give it away. I think it's too sweet and cloying, also no good lasting power.

imposterpockets
imposterpockets

I received this as a free sample with my order. It is nothing that I would ever had purchased for myself, but after giving it a sniff I was pleasantly surprised. Instead of an abrasive, spicy cinnamon, this is a very round and soft scent. It is sort of like cinnamon wood fabric softener.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Cinnamon Bark fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Cinnamon Bark, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cinnamon Bark by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cinnamon Bark by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Katy Perry Purr Katy Perry Meow Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Demeter Fragrance Snow Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Cacharel LouLou Versace Yellow Diamond Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake Mariah Carey Dreams Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Anna Sui Anna Sui Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Demeter Fragrance Banana Flambee Thierry Mugler Innocent Prada Prada Candy Demeter Fragrance Thunderstorm Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm for Women