Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Gingerale Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Gingerale Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

Gingerale is one of the first popular sodas, dry, not too sweet and refreshing fragrance. It is available as a cologne spray of 30 and 100 ml. Gingerale was launched during the 2000's.

Ginger Spices Lemon Lime Sugar Cane

Ginger Essence
Tok'yo Mama Fizzzzz
Bon Vivant

Gingerale Fragrance Reviews

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Truly the scent of fizzy Gingerale. It does need to be sprayed oh throughout the day. For the price, that should not be a problem.

alightbulb
alightbulb

This smells just like ginger ale for the 0.5 seconds that it lasts.

Neckromancer
Neckromancer

Okay, this does not freaking smell like Gingerale in any sense of the word. It is strong ginger, and that's it. I sense no sweetness or bubbliness. Maybe my nose is broken. This one was the most disappointing of the samples I ordered. The other Demeter scents were very realistic.

Konga5000
Konga5000

This is the most FUN FRAG in my Demeter Library. Smells like you just popped the top of a bottle of cold White Rock Ginger Ale and the bubbles are going up your nose. Happy uplifting spray for panic attacks or just feeling "blah". Blind Buy with confidence as I did !

sarahelizabethii
sarahelizabethii

You'll be surprised the perfume itself isn't carbonated, the way it briefly tickles your nose. Opens as a really nice balance of ginger and sweetness that's neither too sharp nor too sugary, then mellows into a bright, fresh ginger scent with plenty of zing.

The thought of putting a straw into the bottle and taking a sip just might cross your mind.

ThisVulture
ThisVulture

Fizzy and fun! Demeter Gingerale is quite gingery and not very sugary: more like Canada Dry than the sweeter, more lemony Schwepps. As other commenters have noted you can really smell the carbonation. Playful, quirky, and refreshing.

Like all the Demeters I've tried it's gone within 20 minutes, but that can be a virtue in hot weather. Personally, I love it as a fleeting, playful pick me up during the summer.

Scarbie
Scarbie

This fragrance really makes me smile. It smells just like Canada Dry ginger ale. This is definitely an effervescent fragrance. You can actually smell the bubbles. Very refreshing and I found it to last 3-4 hours.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

As with all Demeter fragrances, what you see is what you get. A true-to-life glass of Canada Dry that makes me very thirsty indeed. This could be a fun scent for the summer, but I've never been much for food fragrances and the staying power leaves a lot to be desired. If you're looking for ginger ale, look no further. If you're looking for something spectacular, try Rituals Ginger Essence and White Tea instead.

peppermoon
peppermoon

Smells just like Canada Dry gingerale. I have a sample of the cologne and it fades quickly like most Demeters.

jonovon
jonovon

There's no gingerale in my coutry. Here, it's not a popular beverage at all. I have a very foggy memory of having drunk it like 15 years ago, so... Just have in mind I'm comparing the scent to what I thought gingerale should be.

I couldn't smell any bubbles. It's not refreshing as I thought it would be, beacuse it's somehow sticky. And it's sticky, but the sugar is more like those artificial sweeteners that leave a bitter/metallic aftertaste. There's a ginger note quite realistic, but I wish it had something like cloves or cinammon.

I wouldn't wear it but I guess I'd totally drink something smelling like this.

whitney.krainock
whitney.krainock

I have this in the Body Oil and I use it when I get out of the shower. The reason I like this in the body oil is because its light and bubbly, fizzy type. Not strong at all so I can actually layer my fragrances ontop of this and it works well. Like many other reviewers say, smells just like Gingerale. I love me some Canada Dry! Wearing this all over your body (body oil) is light and not overpowering whatsoever. Words that come to my mind fizzy, bubbly, crisp, refreshing, light ginger, light citrus, virgin champagne, clean. While my skin stays soft and smooth, the scent doesn't last long at all unfortunately.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

My My My! What can I say about this one?
It is absolutely fantastic. When you spray it on, you feel so bubbly like a soda.
It smells EXACTLY like Ginger Ale. Like spot on.
It isnt too heavy or too light in my opinion, its exactly just right.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

it seems to smell the way i wanted gingerale to taste, more than the way it actually does. it smells fizzy and clean and happy - without smelling soapy or like a cleaning product.

fans of BPAL's unreleased Champagne bath oil or The Magi will probably appreciate this as well.

jesz
jesz

Canada Dry Gingerale all the way :) Fresh ginger, citrusy, fizzy, sweet, aqueous.

vicka16
vicka16

100% Canada Dry Gingerale! I should taste it, maybe Demeter uses the popular softdrink and promotes it as a perfume, hmmm.... ;)

this is canada dry in a perfume bottle. its bubbly, snappy and refreshing. citrus with an added kick. what a fun everyday fragrance. i think its great.

to add to my initial review: the only down-side of this is that it dosen't last long at all. it smells great, but i'm lucky if i can smell it in a 1/2 hour. but, thats demeter for you.

ninja_shy
ninja_shy

WOW! This smells exactly like ginger ale. This is spot on! I agree with karlee79, it reminds me of Canada Dry. Ginger ale opens with fizzy soda and a hint of ginger. It is such a mouth watering scent!!! The dry down is pretty much a sweet ginger, it loses the fizziness, but is still very nice. The longevity is not the best but then Demeter fragrance tends not to be that long lasting. This is a definitely a must try!

abirae
abirae

The wonderful fizzy opening transforms into a lightly sweet ginger with a touch of citrus and then finally into a lovely soft cedar drydown with a hint of ginger or iris root. Really wonderful - a masterpiece.

karlee79
karlee79

smells exactly as what the bottle says! It makes your nose tingle like a freshly opened can of ginger ale, brought back memories of my grandparents having Canada Dry always handy in the fridge. How refreshing. Ahhhh

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Gingerale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Gingerale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gingerale by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gingerale by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.