Designers » D E » Aromatic Green « Groups

Grass Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Grass Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

Grass Demeter Fragrance for women and men Pictures

Grass by Demeter Fragrance is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features green notes and grass.

Green Notes Grass

Grass Fragrance Reviews

markrosedale
markrosedale

I actually really liked this. It is potentially wearable, especially with a citrus.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Hmmm...no. Some kind one decanted me a bit of this and...I get soap. Green soap. And sun-screen. Pretty strong at first, too. But it's been about 10 minutes now and the scent is barely there.

This fragrance truly smells like green grass. And comparing with other fragrances that I have by Demeter, it's long-lasting enough. Or maybe in rolls on perfume oil they are more long-lasting. If you like green grass scent - it's for you. Unfortunately, I don't.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Oh I love this! It's grassy and sweet, and doesn't slip into sneezey perfumey weirdness like a lot of grassy-green fragrances tend to do for me, no soap, pollen, lettuce or fabric softener to be found! It doesn't smell like grass clippings that came out of the lawn mower, either. It almost smells like chammomile tea as it dries down, warm and a little hay-like, very gentle and pleasant.

heatherine
heatherine

The first burst of Demeter Grass is very sweet, almost fresh-cut-hay sweet, but it very quickly settles into a lovely grass scent. The most linear scent I own, in fact, it's nothing. but. grass.

This linear quality does not take away from its finesse, however, because grass is one of nature's most perfect smells - and Demeter has bottled it well.

I love to layer this with essential oils such as lily of the valley or lilac; it also works wonderfully with Gres Cabotine Rose and Bliss. It's also amazing as a room or linen scent.

Nothing but grass - perfect!

rasia
rasia

I had so high hopes, but this one was maybe the biggest fragrance disappointment for me so far. It smells like some kind of plastic on me. Overpowering, nasty, not natural at all.
I'm devastated. :'(

janles
janles

Really thought I would like this fragrance from the reviews. Bought some and found it was way too overpowering of a scent for my nose. Left me with a headache. Does anyone remember Jovan Grass Oil? Is there a fragrance like that perfume?

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

It really, REALLY smells like grass. Cut grass, sharp and earthy. Loads of fun!

caliking
caliking

WEAR THIS WITH "DEMETER DIRT" AND YOU'LL SERIOUSLY SMELL LIKE YOUVE BEEN ROLLING AROUND IN A GRASSY FIELD ALL DAY :)
i LOVE IT, i LOVE IT, i LOVE IT !!!!!

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

AWESOME!!! One of my favorite! Its like real outdoor flower bouquet from your lover. It suits while there is grass all around, except time when it is snow, winter. It lasts for hours. Very unique, warm and gotish scent.

Grass by Demeter Fragrance 4.02 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Grass fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Grass, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Grass by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Grass by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Shalimar Demeter Fragrance Wet Garden Prada Infusion d'Iris Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Dana Love's Baby Soft Yves Saint Laurent Paris Demeter Fragrance Dandelion Demeter Fragrance Lilac Elie Saab Le Parfum Demeter Fragrance Rain Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Hermes Eau des Merveilles Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Marc Jacobs Daisy Jesus Del Pozo In Black Tom Ford Black Orchid