Designers » D E » « Groups

Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler Demeter Fragrance for women

Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

sour

Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler from the Jelly Belly collection by Demeter Fragrance Library is a light, fruity and citrus fragrance with unusual composition.

Its depth comes from wild blackberry, which is in the heart of this fragrance, topped with lemon and supported by peach.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Amalfi Lemon

Blackberry

Peach

Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler Fragrance Reviews

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

Eeeeh, I got this for super cheap off ebay, but it smells wonky to me. I think the sour note of lemon is what throws it off. It didn't smell like any cobbler I've ever had, and I have experienced many...(foody joke). Smells like they used the "Blackberry Pie" scent as the base, which also smells slightly off to me. Sad, but oh well, they have soooo many other awesome ones!

I didn't wear it long enough to test the longevity, but it seemed to project fairly well. Not invasive, but you -and people within eight feet of you- will definitely know it's there.

butterbean
butterbean

Good chance this scent is the same as the newly introduced Blackberry Pie by Demeter.

linzilou92
linzilou92

I bought this from ebay a few months back with a bottle of Sex On The Beach. I hated Sex On The Beach it was way too sickly sweet for me. At first spritz I thought this would be the same but then that creamy peach note comes through and it smells delicious! It's lasts a good while on my skin, a lot longer than other Demeter fragrances I've tried. Glad I bought it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jelly Belly Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Aquolina Chocolovers Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Crazylibellule and the Poppies Poule de Luxe Vanilla Lemon Pie Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Betsey Johnson Too Too Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Cacharel Scarlett Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Gale Hayman Delicious Chocolate S. Cute Luxe Berry Pearly Yellow Gale Hayman Golden Delicious Fruits & Passion Vanilla-Pineapple