Designers » D E » « Groups

Jolly Rancher New Green Apple Demeter Fragrance for women

Jolly Rancher New Green Apple Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

A perfume that is bursting with the bold scent of crisp and fresh green apple.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles.

Granny Smith apple

Jolly Rancher New Green Apple Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

I bought this for my target audience- children! I perform at children's birthday parties often dressed as Disney Princesses or Minnie Mouse (whatever character they request show up at their party). I like to wear fragrances that appeal to children as well. And if you have ever had a Jolly Rancher then you know what this smells like. It's an apple scent very much a combination of apple, sugar notes and a little hint of vanilla. Mostly apple. It's a bit on the sour side but not very strong. Just totally matches up with the smell of Jolly Rancher candies. When kids smell this on me they get a big smile on their face. They ask me if I have Jolly Ranchers in my purse LOL I tell them no but that they are allowed to enjoy how I smell. They hug me and follow me around. Very cute. I love this stuff.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Jolly Rancher New Green Apple fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Jolly Rancher New Green Apple, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jolly Rancher New Green Apple by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jolly Rancher New Green Apple by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group
Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Summer Cologne 2008 Trish McEvoy Trish McEvoy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Tremendous Tremendous for Men Royall Fragrances Royall Bay Rhum Culti Mediterranea Ulric de Varens Varens Original Patchouli Chic Pacifica Mediterranean Fig Demeter Fragrance Bonfire Ulrich Lang Anvers2 Julian Rouas Swing Caswell Massey Jockey Club Laurence Dumont Charmes Secrets: Fleur de Tendresse