Designers » D E » « Groups

Laundromat Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Laundromat Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

This is simply the freshest, cleanest scent imaginable and the most comforting and comfortable scent in the Library of Demeter Fragrance.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Neroli 36 Perfume Oil
Lolavie
Parlez-Moi d’Amour Eau Fraiche

Laundromat Fragrance Reviews

barbkory
barbkory

This one is lovely, I have gotten few compliments over this one. Its pure, innocent, powdery, fresh.

LisaMari
LisaMari

The only 'laundry' note I detect in this are wooden pegs.. and then there's a dry, slightly bitter powder note like crushed paracetemol - which I guess is meant to be the washing powder

esteban747
esteban747

I know Demeter have a troop of eager fans who adore every single fragrance they made,
But to me they are worthless. And I made the big mistake of buying 3 diferent ones (fresh ginger, pink grapefruit and laundromat).
Ok, Laundromat, the scent is clean, light, soapy and not much. It last for minutes only. I wore it on my skin and nothing, on my clothes and nothing and even on my laundry...and nothing!
So I'm truly disappointed and even though I only spent $14 on each it still feels like a lot of money for what I got.

a.odessa
a.odessa

what are the notes?

Colchique
Colchique

Good smell! Very fresh, clean. Perfect after a good bath :)

Fre.peo.jas.fig7

Smells fresh, just like detergent. Just pleasant and fresh. That's all.

Fre.peo.jas.fig7

Smells fresh, just like detergent. Just pleasant and fresh. That's all.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

I have to disagree with the majority of reviewers here and say that Laundromat reminds me not of detergent, but fabric softener. But I do agree that it has a very clean, somewhat soapy smell. It approximates the chemical scent of freshly-washed clothing fairly well. I just don't know why I'd want to exaggerate that smell and wear it under my . . . freshly washed clothes.

All well.

powerpuffruth
powerpuffruth

I like this but it has fleeting durability ... Nowhere near the quality of the bodyshops cotton white ... Now there was a stunning fresh fragrance :)

lara0905
lara0905

It was a blind buy from the swedish ebay and I was a bit disappointed, because I didn't get any kind of "laundry-smell".I know, maybe it's sounds stupid, but I love the freshly washed clothes smell.I have Clean Fresh Laundry and I love it, because it's exactly catch of the freshly washed clothes smell what is dried under the sun.:)

On my skin this perfume a pure magnolia scent..no less no more.Sometimes I cannot tolerate, sometimes I really wish to wear...it's depends on my mood and the weather.:)It's very linear, simply but not a bad scent.I use it very rarely so I think this bottle (30 ml) is gonna be enough forever.:) It's remind me of Avon Magnolia.

roccoheartssmells
roccoheartssmells

I got an instant headache. But from reading some of the reviews maybe I should've let it sit for a bit. I purchased Pure Soap instead. I prefer CLEAN-FRESH LAUNDRY if I'm looking for that laundromat smell. Pure grace Philosophy and CLEAN warm cotton are my favorite "clean" scents. Always on the look out, Clean is my favorite smell.

SheShe
SheShe

I like it very much. It makes me smile, it reminds me of my childhood when I was frequently going to a laundry with my mum :) It smells like a very nice laundry detergent together with the damp warm air of a laundry.

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

Actually smells like one is swathed in fresh bed linen. Ingenious!!!!!!

sofiii
sofiii

Laundromat has the similar Vodka-smelling start as Pure Soap, however, the Vodka smell here has entangled with the perfume for quite a few minutes.

The start of Laundromat is somewhat cold metallic plus a bit of plant sharpness (thinking about rosemary, but Laundromat doesn’t smell anything of rosemary tho). After these brief weird phase, Laundromat does smell like Laundromat, especially those Laundromat placed in a commercial laundry place—still clean, nice, possibly harbours so many different types of washing powders, slightly synthetic but nice enough (just like the washing detergent smell, it’s synthetic, but we are so used to it thus we find it ‘nature’ somehow).

Laundromat is nice, but somehow I find it sometimes makes me feel as if I’ve been locked in a laundry room, without fresh air. I would recommend Pure Soap as a more ‘nature’/comfy perfume to use instead of Laundromat if what you are looking for is the washing product smell plus a little bit mental/emotional space for fresh air.

costaleo
costaleo

disappointed. fresh, but deja-vu. nothing special, no satying power.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Sweety clean. A little juicy. Absolutely no staying power...as with all the others from this line and why it frustrates me so!

guest_Acrasia
guest_Acrasia

I use this not as a perfume but a clothing pick up for the synthetic fabrics I wear that sometimes smell burned coming out of the dryer or musty from thrift or vintage shops. Freshens everything right up. It has a chemical tinge to the detergent smell like a real laundromat would, but nothing too heavy.

oj10065882
oj10065882

Clean,fresh,soapy scent that usually smells on clothes that have just beeen washed.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I love to wear this fragrance in my hair if I am feeling icky or haven't had time to wash it. It is uplifting, comforting and clean. It is very subtle, and I love applying it from the bottle that I have (no spray cap). It reminds me of the colognes my grandma used to give us as little girls. You take your finger and tip the bottle then dab a bit behind your ears. Sigh... :) so nostalgic!

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

After smelling aaaaalll of the Demeter fragrances at their scent library in Times Square Duane Reade...I walked away feeling only a few were really extraordinary and worthy of a future purchase: Cannabis, Chai Tea,Condensed Milk, and Laundromat. LUV Laundromat and finally purchased it at the Duane Reade on Staten Island where I live. So, so, sexy, clean, but with a subtle, violety undertone. For me, it's the perfect every day or first date smell. I'll break out the others for more special, intimate times...

guest_Senem
guest_Senem

susiegrj i recommend for you; clean sweet layer or philosophy pure grace (very soapy scent )

susieqrj
susieqrj

I was VERY curious about this perfume because I´m on a constant search for the perfect "clean" smell.
When I bought mine, unsniffed, the very first impression was of laundry soap (like if I was smelling it from the box) and not washed clean clothes.

It´s not what I was expecting, but the final result is pleasant.

The lasting is just ok.

OceanLovePotion
OceanLovePotion

Smeel so good! like fresh linens and detergent. Mmmmm

Laundromat by Demeter Fragrance 3.59 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Laundromat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Laundromat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Laundromat by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Laundromat by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.