Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Lilac Demeter Fragrance for women

Lilac Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

Demeter Fragrance is announcing colours and aromas of spring 2009, along with a spring series of fragrances Spring Is In The Air, which includes delicate Jasmine, fresh and clean Pure Soap and gorgeous, unforgettable scent of Lilac.

Lilac is a fragrance that represents spring and colours it in white, violet and purple nuances and intoxicates with beautiful and unforgettable aromas of flowers. The fragrance was introduced in 2009 as a genuine ode to spring, available as 15ml purse spray, 15ml mini splash, 30ml cologne spray and 125ml cologne spray, along with accompanying products for body care and rooms refreshing – bath, lotion, scented candles, home fragrance.

Lilac

Lilas Mauve

Lilac Fragrance Reviews

lavender sage
lavender sage

I'm really surprised - after I sprayed this, I needed to wash it off my arms, change my shirt, and throw open my bedroom window (with 20 degree temps outside). Half hour later, I'm still feeling nauseous from this. Wow, that was a strong reaction! This is one Demeter that is not for me!

ParfumAmour
ParfumAmour

The nicest of the Demeter range in my opinion. A stronger scent that most of their other fragrances, in the sense of silage and longevity.
A real lilac scent, nothing artificial here, charming, romantic, delightful, has a sweet vintage air, and a timeless beauty.

swade
swade

I like to combine the lilac with the riding crop (leather) fragrance. The leather lasts longer than the lilac, but both are nice individually and together.

becuille
becuille

A pretty, soft, powdery lilac. It lacks the snap of green I like in a lilac, but it's very nice. Super feminine.

The sillage is moderate and I only get around 4 hours longevity from it, but I don't really mind that at Demeter prices. I like layering this with their Cucumber fragrance for a lovely, crisp, hot day kind of feel.

I'm not a fan of full price perfumes intended for layering, I tend to think of it as gimmicky. But Demeter perfumes are so cheap that it's well worth it - plus, they do work well as stand alones.

Pretty, floral and powdery. It doesn't satisfy my search for the crisp green that often comes with lilac, but it is very nice.

HardCorg
HardCorg

Absolutely beautiful. Smells like springtime in a bottle.

JasmineLilac
JasmineLilac

The Demeter is okay (certainly better than the Caswell-Massey, in my opinion). Something about the Demeter Lilac leaves me a bit disappointed: maybe it's too powdery for me? Maybe just a trace of herbalness, which I do not like?

I don't love it, and I don't hate it. I found that it lasted for several hours on me.

heatherine
heatherine

Though this frag is darling on its own--truly an impeccable lilac scent, I agree with the reviewer who said this was good for mixing. I mixed it with Bliss, which is also a fairly linear scent, and the result was heavenly. I plan on layering it with LOTV and grass essential oils to see where it goes. I would imagine most of the Demeter scents are good for experimenting this way.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

Just picked this up as part of a set (along with Bulgarian Rose and Lavender) and it is very nice. A bit light as it does not last long but perfect for a warm spring or summer day.

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

Very interesting. Smells very lovely & fresh & accurate.

I wanted to find something in hyacinth, but that's a difficult fragrance to find.

Lilac is close to hyacinth is freshness & floral brightness. Great scent, glad Demeter made it.

I don't otherwise care for most of the other scents Demeter has.

if you love lilac, you'll love this. my favorite lilac scent comes through in this lovely, long lasting perfume. when it dries you can smell soft lilac all day. very nice.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I agree with the review below....amazing sillage!

This is a dream when mixing and experimenting too. Lilacs are one of my most favorite floral scents. This Dememter brings back memories of my childhood when I used to play with my friends across the street from my apartment building at a local church's back yard. There were lilac bushes everywhere. The soft powderiness of the flowers made it such a treat when running around the grounds. The aroma was fascinating to me, and this just took me back there.

You can mix 1 spray of this with 1 of Demeter Patchouli and 2 sprays of whatever linear vanilla you have and make the most beautiful creamy floral dream of a fragrance!

This lacks the stemmy green notes that true lilac has, but it isn't bad for that. It's a sweet, creamy lilac blossom scent without edges and I'm rather loving it. Lasts surprisingly well for a Demeter, which has a history of scents that fade quickly. Demeter also has a history for fun and quirky scents, though, so I'm willing to take the early fade for the fun. Lilac has lasted for an easy five hours so far and I can still smell it. Lovely.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Lilac fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Lilac, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilac by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilac by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.