Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Linden Demeter Fragrance for women

Linden Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

honey

Linden is a beautiful green floral that grows on trees. It is available as 30 and 100 ml cologne spray.

Lime (Linden) Blossom

Eden No.3
French Lime Blossom

Linden Fragrance Reviews

maryna.opanya
maryna.opanya

I don't like the sour note in it however it lasts only first hour and then more sweet real linden lasts one hour more.

sarahelizabethii
sarahelizabethii

If, like me, you've never smelled linden blossoms, this will present as a sweet, bright green floral tempered with a note I'd characterize as tangy. (Another reviewer called the same note kiwi, and I think that's a more apt comparison than sour/lime.) Imagine a combination of kiwi and orange blossom and you'll have a reasonable approximation of linden.

artemiss
artemiss

Ahh, I wandered around our new neighborhood in the late spring/ early summer looking for the source of the divine perfume I caught whiffs of for two years before I looked up and realized it was the trees, not a flower growing on the ground making that intoxicating white floral lime scent.
This captures that fragrance perfectly.

Museumgal
Museumgal

What a beautiful presentation of the note -- floral, sweet, and a bite of sour lime. Just right, not too strong, not too sour, not too sweet. Demeter captured this note perfectly. Can't recommend highly enough to people who love this note -- it's hard to find.

evesoho
evesoho

This is a very lovely scent. I layer it with L'Artisan Parfumeur's La Chasse Aux Papillon and it's divine. It also smells wonderful layered with Annick Goutal's Eau du Ciel, which is lighter and less floral than La Chasse. Linden isn't particularly bright, the way orange blossom can be, so I think it's soothing after a bath at bedtime, and nice for summer nights. I have a linden soap from Pre de Provence that smells similar and it's a joy to use both it and Demeter Linden in the same beauty routine.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is kind of odd. There's a sour note that I don't really like in this, although the other reviews seem to like it. I guess it's just not for me.

Kitty48
Kitty48

I tried this because I adore linden blossom, I'm not at all disappointed with it - it smells beautiful! I do get the linden blossom but the top note (to me anyway) is a slight fruitiness that's pure kiwi. All in all a nice refreshing little perfume that's easy on the purse!

Labaloo
Labaloo

I know it says "for women", but I'm a guy and I love the green-floral scent of linden blossoms- my favorite springtime scent! I wish more men's fragrances featured it- combined with woods and herbs, of course. Demeter's perfect rendition will do until then.

zielona
zielona

Sweet and lightly sour - perfect linden. Although it could last a bit longer ;]

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Linden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Linden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Linden by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Linden by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Demeter Fragrance Dandelion Demeter Fragrance Grass Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Bel Respiro Demeter Fragrance Wet Garden Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Frederic Malle En Passant Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Demeter Fragrance Honeysuckle Chanel Gardenia Kate Walsh Boyfriend Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Givenchy Organza Indecence Calvin Klein Truth Pacifica French Lilac Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Annick Goutal Eau de Camille Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Mimosa