Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

Mahogany Demeter Fragrance for men

Mahogany Demeter Fragrance for men
dislike

This is a deep, rich, full bodied exotic wood fragrance, with a bit of spices. Every men’s scent.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Mahogany Spices

Mahogany Fragrance Reviews

christianne1
christianne1

This has an incredible opening...a spicy woody exotic minute of bliss...then POOF, it's gone. Then I am left with something that smells almost like a woody automotive lubricant (which, yes, is quite masculine). But the fantastic opening left me in the dust pretty quickly. It finally settles into a light woody (mahogany like) scent. The good thing is that it is cheap enough to spray constantly so you can enjoy the wonderful opening (I think the 1 ounce bottle is $20). It would probably make a great air freshener because it smells so good when you spray it. I use Demeter "Salt Air" as an air freshener and absolutely love it. Not sure how I would rate this....I think it would be better used as an aromatherapy type thing spritzed in the air. It seems to work so much better in the air than on my skin. Hmmm, it is called a "pick me up" cologne...so maybe it is meant to have a rush of scent for only a short time, as a quick pick me up. That would make a little more sense.

markrosedale
markrosedale

I HATED this. Why is there spice in it? It has that weird stir-fry smell to it? Like burnt sugar and spices and a little woody. Super disappointing.

sharmap14
sharmap14

smells like someone spilled some spices on a wooden plank

Labaloo
Labaloo

This is one of my most-favorite of Demeter. Beautiful, deep wood tones with a faint hint of smokiness and rich caramel, invoking (for me) serene calm. This reminds me of PR 'Arso' very much- though not quite as complex, but 'Mahogany' is certainly easier on the wallet, and lasts 16+ hours on my skin on a fine autumn day as it is composed almost totally of low heart and base notes.

Sometimes, I like to layer 2 or more Demeter scents; this one paired with 'This Is Not a Pipe' (and sometimes also 'Leather') works to stunning effect for winter evening wear!

Update/edit: I have the (older) cylinder bottle. Is the square one a reformulation like they did with 'Holy Water'?

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

Love it. I get the woods, the spices... for all of 60 seconds. I spray it and it's almost like it disappears before it hits my skin. I like it, I just wish it would last.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

this is just spices, no woods. not at all what i wanted.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Beautiful spicy woody fragrance, rather similar to Chanel's Sycomore and Bois Des Iles. Although it tends to be a masculine scent I have no trouble wearing and enjoying it (58y.o. female). It is a warm and embracing woody scent, not just dry sawdust. I have no idea what spices were used in this but they complement the mahogany perfectly. One of Demeter's better offerings IMO.

evilspin
evilspin

One of the best from Demeter. & one of the most masculine natural scents.

Mahogany by Demeter Fragrance 3.59 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Mahogany fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Mahogany, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mahogany by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mahogany by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Profumum Roma Arso Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tauer Perfumes 09 Orange Star Tauer Perfumes 05 Incense Extreme Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge UNTITLED UNTITLED No.8 by Brent Leonesio Profumum Roma Victrix Lubin Idole Annick Goutal Les Orientalistes - Encens Flamboyant Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Tom Ford Black Orchid Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt