Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Mojito Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Mojito Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

Now you can enjoy the delicate freshness of a Mojito cocktail every time you want. Mojito is a fragrance from the Happy Hour Collection, dedicated to the alcohol cocktail drinks.

It is said that the American novelist Ernest Hemingway had enjoyed the refreshing cocktail of sugar, fresh mint leaves, fresh lime juice, rum and club soda, on the tropical terraces of Havana and Key West.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Mojito Sugar Mint Lime Rum

Mojito Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

Mint muddled with rum and a bit of sugar.... I don't get any lime from the composition which is undermining the idea this is supposed to be a mojito. But it's minty and fresh, a nice mint scent that doesn't smell like gum, not too sweet. A nice wake up in the morning scent, very refreshing -- good for day wear in spring or summer.

amy1983
amy1983

This reminds me of a hospital I was in. Maybe it's the cleaning solution they use. It's much better used as an air freshener.

aristocrat
aristocrat

Other than the presence of the mint which does float through rather vaguely this dosen't smell like a Mojito cocktail to me... and I should know since I drink alot of 'em! :]
... at least not on my skin, on paper ...yes it resembles Mojito.
My sister commented that it smelled like moth balls to her. I agree with first comment on here... I also get cinnamon or incense... I can't decide!!?

jesz
jesz

Doesn't smell like a Mojito..agrees entirely.

vicka16
vicka16

I never smelled a Mojito coctail before, but Mojito by Demeter smells like club soda om me, no mint at all. It's still nice, but instead of beeing refreshing it is very sugary. Not too sweet, but creamy and sugary, if it makes sense...

witch_mum
witch_mum

It's a perfect summer scent...refreshing and cooling.
Reflects very true the ingredients of the mojito coctail. The only negative point (but it's a big one) that it doesn't last long at all.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Hmmmm...weird Weird scent...Not my style at all but I bought a bottle for $4.00 so its no big deal.
I used to use a gritty Tile & tub cleaner that smells almost the same as this....Almost medicinal smelling.
Its a cool concept though :)
I'd rather Drink a Mojito than smell like one lol

ninja_shy
ninja_shy

I like this perfume. It opens with green mint leaves. Well more leaves than mint, that is all I can detect. Its really nice and fresh but there were no other notes. The longevity isn't that bad on clothes, on my skin it lasts about 2 hours. In the dry down I still get the leaves and a hint of patchouli...? I don't think it smell that much like Mojito but do like the perfume.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I agree this doesn't smell like a mojito. It's OK but I wouldn't buy it again. It smells like a cocktail in which every ingredient has been added and nothing stands out, except for a hint of mint.

wild_strawberry
wild_strawberry

Longevity? None! And in a short time when it smells at all I feel violets, cinnamon, lime and a hint of mint. Very powdery! My Mojito doesn't smell this way ;)

Mojito by Demeter Fragrance 2.50 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Mojito fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Mojito, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mojito by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mojito by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tocca Cleopatra Aquolina Pink Sugar Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Elie Saab Le Parfum Lush Karma Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Dior Poison Cacharel LouLou Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Thierry Mugler Womanity Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Gucci Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci Guilty Vera Wang Lovestruck Escada Cherry in the Air