Designers » D E » Aromatic Green « Groups

Parsley Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Parsley Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Parsley by Demeter Fragrance is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features herbal notes and parsley.

Herbal Notes Parsley

Parsley Fragrance Reviews

I LOVE the smell of parsley, so I had high hopes for this fragrance. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I would have known the scent was meant to be parsley were it not for the name. I suppose there was a touch of parsley in the fragrance, but I found it to have an overwhelming metallic scent. When I wore it, at home only, I did find myself frequently sniffing my wrist out of curiosity, but when my purse-sized spray started leaking, I threw it in the bin without regret. I can't recommend this one.

Spot on! This stuff makes people say "Oh my god, parsley!" with a single whiff from the bottle.

Initially, anyway. After a few minutes Parsley mellows into a bold green scent that defies identification. It's like evergreen...but without the evergreen. What I mean is, it's that intense, but lacks the notes of resin and needles that make you think of Christmas trees. It's the deepest, darkest green scent I've run across in the Demeter line. Very different from the bright green notes you'll find in fragrances like Clover, Grass, Dandelion, Chrysanthemum, and Daisy.

Parsley has a masculine quality, while remaining firmly unisex.

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this. Is does smell exactly like parsley, which is a fine smell when you are cooking but not so fine when you put it on your body. Fortunately, like most Demeter scents, it fades within an hour or so.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Parsley fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Parsley, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parsley by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parsley by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic Green
Cerruti Image Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Man Christian Dior Jules L`Occitane en Provence Lavender Eau de Toilette Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse Nasomatto Hindu Grass Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate Jardin de France Tabac Gendarme Gendarme Humiecki & Graef Skarb Demeter Fragrance Cypress Ayala Moriel Kinmokusei