Designers » D E » Citrus « Groups

Pink Grapefruit Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Pink Grapefruit Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

Pink Grapefruit is a citrusy fragrance with luminous fruity aromas and fine tart edges that can only be achieved by power of citruses. The fragrance is ideal for daily use, to bring you refreshment and joyful feelings and to attract attention.

Pink grapefruit is one sort of common grapefruit and its pulp is red. The fruit is also called Ruby Red Grapefruit and it is used in nutrition (as fresh fruit, in salads and desserts). Its skin is smooth and shiny, coloured in yellow. It is recommended as dietary product, since it contains minimum of cholesterol and fats. This is a citrus full of vitamins A and C.

Pink Grapefruit arrives in standard flacon 30ml cologne spray (as in photo), along with 15ml cologne purse spray and 15ml cologne splash, 125ml cologne spray, 125ml atmosphere spray, 125ml calming body lotion, 125ml bath and shower gel, as well as perfumed bath oil. Pink Grapefruit was launched in 2009.

Grapefruit

Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Reviews

Jacquelyn1
Jacquelyn1

Yeah, what @esteban747 said.

PrincessGigi
PrincessGigi

Maybe something was wrong with my bottle because it smelled like vanilla and cookies. I smelled a slight citrus scent but it was nothing bright or sparkling that I was expecting. Definitely does not smell like grapefruit!

Robyn2000
Robyn2000

After the initial citrus hit, this gives me quite a strong soapy smell. It's an enjoyably clean fragrance to experience. I like wearing this as an almost neutral cologne, just to feel refreshed.

Neckromancer
Neckromancer

This was okay. It lasted three seconds, but while it lasted it smelled lemony. Not bad, but not great either. Longevity, horrible.

esteban747
esteban747

Not much to say about this perfume. a light version of grapefruit, not longlasting, easily forgetable.

knife
knife

Bright sparkling citrus!!! If you want layer it with number of boring fragrances. Even nice fragrances!!! It is LOVELY! Will buy it again for sure!!

VintagePro
VintagePro

I LOVE to use the cologne after I take a shower in the morning. I'm going to order a bottle of the perfume oil and see if it lasts any longer. I can totally myself carrying this around in my purse to spray all day when I need to do something refreshing.

very tart citrus. just like biting into a spoonful of fresh red grapefruit with no sugar. its delightful, but only lasts but a few minutes. shame. i'm glad i didn't pay a lot for it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Pink Grapefruit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Pink Grapefruit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Grapefruit by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Grapefruit by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Demeter Fragrance Banana Flambee Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Nina Ricci Nina Katy Perry Purr Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Demeter Fragrance Red Poppies Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Demeter Fragrance Thunderstorm Guerlain Idylle Christian Dior Midnight Poison Demeter Fragrance Rain Demeter Fragrance Lilac Demeter Fragrance Angel Food Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Cacharel Anais Anais Lanvin Arpege Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Cacharel Scarlett