Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Sushi Demeter Fragrance for women

Sushi Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

marine

Demeter’s Sushi doesn’t smell like fish; it is a fresh fragrance of rise, seaweed, ginger and lemon. It is available as 30 and 100 ml cologne spray.

Ginger Amalfi Lemon Rice Seaweed

Sushi Fragrance Reviews

Squarebulb
Squarebulb

I've been living in Okinawa for about 10 months, so I've had real Japanese sushi. Of course, I read the reviews of this fragrance before I bought it, so I knew it wasn't all raw fish. However, after receiving this scent in the mail today and testing it, I am really disappointed. It smells super lemony in a really fake chemical sort of way. And what does lemon have to do with sushi? Absolutely nothing. Sushi rice is seasoned with vinegar, salt, and sugar. My expectations for a sushi scent would be pickled ginger + nori. This fragrance delivered neither.

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

Does it smell like sushi?
Not really - too much citrus (I want to say grapefruit), too little ginger (where is it?), seaweed or rice.
But this smells great - very fresh, totally happy, light, fun. It's not at all yummy, but the scent is very good.

So, do I want to smell like "Sushi"?
I guess I do!

Longevity is very weak, sillage rather minimal, sadly.

divasg
divasg

Wow, nothing to humiliate a lady more than saying 'oh, you smell quite fishy today.' Haha!

thepump
thepump

Nothing like sushi.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

You've got to love the humor in Demeter fragrances. :)

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

Mmm...reminds me of california rolls.
I think I might buy it soon.

abirae
abirae

This smells a little like a california roll - predominantly of the soft steam from vinagered sushi rice, a hint of pickled ginger and a touch of seaweed. It's very pretty and light.

belladonna'sbliss
belladonna'sbliss

It looks more like it is a veggie sushi, with rice and the fragrant ginger they offer on the side. As it says here fresh; no fish in sight. I really would not mind testing this as my spouse particularly likes the pink ginger that comes with sushi maybe he would like it on me? :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Sushi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Sushi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sushi by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sushi by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Hermes Eau des Merveilles Calvin Klein CK One Chanel Chanel N°5 Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Demeter Fragrance Hello Kitty Demeter Fragrance Vanilla Ice Cream Demeter Fragrance Cinnamon Bun Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel Calvin Klein Eternity Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Avon Far Away Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Liberty Fizz Yves Saint Laurent Paris Demeter Fragrance Badtz-Maru Smell Bent tok'yo mama Yardley Iris and Lavender