Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender Demeter Fragrance for women

Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

herbal
Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender Demeter Fragrance for women Pictures Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender Demeter Fragrance for women Pictures

A unique, limited collection launched by the house of Demeter Fragrance was presented in May 2009 as a handmade line created of 100% natural essential oils and natural ingredients. Demeter Fragrance invites us to experience complexity, dept and opulence of their five perfumes from the Vintage Naturals 2009 collection.

We can compare the collection with the finest wine, which lures us with natural aromas of fruit and spices. As wine improves with years, Demeter vintage fragrances change their aromas, colours and nuances from year to year and become even better. What is especially interesting for five fragrances of the collection is that each fragrance will be different every year, just like vintage wine.

Each fragrance from the Vintage collection is limited and produced in 25000 pieces and is built around the main ingredient – flower it was named after. Geranium, Lavender, Mimosa, Patchouli and Rosebush take us for a wonderful olfactive journey which glorifies nature!

Lavender opens with orange and lemon, with a dominant heart full of lavender and geranium, resting on a base of patchouli and cedar.

All five fragrances of the collection are available as 50 ml (1.7 oz) EDP spray and 15 ml (0.5 oz) EDP splash. For all fans and curious buyers, there is a collection of all five fragrances as a mini set (15ml edp splash each).

Amalfi Lemon Orange

Geranium Lavender

Virginia Cedar Patchouli

Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender Fragrance Reviews

this is straight up lavender. smells a little spicy from the geranium and patchouli, a little greenish from the cedar, but you really get the lavender most. very natural. i don't get any citrus at all. lasts about 2 hrs. an inoffensive scent. i gave it as a gift and the recipient was pleased.

I myself do not think of lavender soliflores as perfumes so much as aromatherapeutic sleep aids. For that reason, I spent the last few nights testing out Demeter Vintage Naturals 2009 LAVENDER right before retiring.

I was pleasantly surprised by the admixture of a significant patchouli note to the declarative lavender. In fact, each time I applied this composition, the first word out of my mouth was 'patchouli'. I love patchouli and was happy to discover how well it can blend with lavender. Those who shun patchouli, on the other hand, would do well to steer clear of this composition, which should really be named LAVENDER PATCHOULI.

Is LAVENDER perfumic or is it, like most lavender-centric creations, simply somniferous? Would I wear this any other time aside from right before going to bed? I think that I might. I find this creation to be unique enough and the hue of the lavender mild enough, especially in the woody-patchouli drydown, that I could enjoy wearing it during the day.

Many lavender-heavy perfumes smell rather masculine to me--probably by association to men's colognes which often include a hefty dose of that note. This one, in contrast, seems soft and cozy rather than bracing. Definitely worth sniffing--provided that you like both lavender and patchouli.

Love it! Smells exactly like lavender and it lasts for quite a while on my skin.

ducktuck
ducktuck

At first spray I smell nothing but lavender, but as this started to dry it transitioned to something very special, at least on me. It became very spicy, warm and almost reminiscent of curry, which I actually found quite warm and lovely. I think this would be a great unoffensive everyday scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vintage Naturals 2009 Lavender by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Penhaligon`s Bluebell Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Lanvin Arpege Max Factor Le Jardin Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Gucci Gucci Guilty Lucy B Tiare Coconut Demeter Fragrance Holy Water Lush Ladyboy Yves Rocher Fruits de Noel Orange & Amande CB I Hate Perfume Fire From Heaven Lucy B Pink Frangipani Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Let Them Eat Cake Geir Ness Laila Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice John Galliano John Galliano Eau de Toilette Norell Norell Coty Muguet des Bois