Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush Demeter Fragrance for women

Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush Demeter Fragrance for women
dislike

herbal
Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush Demeter Fragrance for women Pictures Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush Demeter Fragrance for women Pictures

A unique, limited collection launched by the house of Demeter Fragrance was presented in May 2009 as a handmade line created of 100% natural essential oils and natural ingredients. Demeter Fragrance invites us to experience complexity, dept and opulence of their five perfumes from the Vintage Naturals 2009 collection.

We can compare the collection with the finest wine, which lures us with natural aromas of fruit and spices. As wine improves with years, Demeter vintage fragrances change their aromas, colours and nuances from year to year and become even better. What is especially interesting for five fragrances of the collection is that each fragrance will be different every year, just like vintage wine.

Each fragrance from the Vintage collection is limited and produced in 25000 pieces and is built around the main ingredient – flower it was named after. Geranium, Lavender, Mimosa, Patchouli and Rosebush take us for a wonderful olfactive journey which glorifies nature!

Rosebush is an ode to rose, which clams us down with its introductory notes of chamomile, adding queen rose absolute and rose petals, sprinkled with soft wood accords.

All five fragrances of the collection are available as 50 ml (1.7 oz) EDP spray and 15 ml (0.5 oz) EDP splash. For all fans and curious buyers, there is a collection of all five fragrances as a mini set (15ml edp splash each).

Chamomile

Rose

Woodsy Notes

Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush Fragrance Reviews

heymistersky
heymistersky

I bought this perfume on a whim from the internet simply based on the great reviews I had read. I had been looking for a simple rose scent and thought this would be the one. Unfortunately, this fragrance reminds me so much of Tea Rose, in the most unpleasant way. If I wore this, I would smell like my grandmother. The best strictly rose scent I found was from eBay and was a body oil called "Fresh Cut Roses". This scent is just simply too 'old' for me (I am 23).

i love this. i'm surprised how long-lasting it is. 4+ hrs for demeter is pretty good. the scent itself is very true rose. i'm enjoying it. its so fresh i would wear it in any season. 9 out of 10.

As promised, Demeter Vintage Naturals 2009 ROSEBUSH serves up a classic rosebush-in-a-blender composition, this one accented with chamomile, which seems to add both darkness and sharpness initially, but eventually smooths out in the drydown. The chamomile becomes much more noticeable as a distinct note in the drydown, and I would say that this creation is less green than TEA ROSE and some of the other rosebush-in-a-blender perfumes available today.

I find it interesting that ROSEBUSH is made exclusively of essential oils and natural ingredients, as my assumption in the past had been that a good rose perfume had to be constructed. Well, so much for that assumption: this is a fine rose perfume--et tout naturel en plus!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vintage Naturals 2009 Rosebush by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Estée Lauder Private Collection Jasmin White Moss Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Hanae Mori Magical Moon Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Salvador Dali Laguna Natori Natori Agent Provocateur Strip Ellen Tracy Bronze Revlon Fire & Ice Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Fendi Fendi Theorema Romeo Gigli G Gigli Prada Prada (Amber) Emanuel Ungaro Diva