Designers » D E » Aromatic « Groups

dislike

vodka
milky
coffee

White Russian is a fragrance from the Happy Hour Collection, dedicated to the alcohol cocktail drinks.

It is a soft and sensual combination of coffee liquor, cream and vodka.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Coffee Vodka Sugar Whipped cream

White Russian Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

This smells like someone Irish-ed up your coffee by adding alcohol, vodka. It's not a very strong coffee scent and it really is more of a liquor. I'm not much of a boozer although I do like many different kinds of alcohols (as many different kinds light sweet strong) as I enjoy many different kinds of fragrances light or strong. This smells really delicious. I can pick up on the cream, whipped cream almost like when you put cream in your coffee or the frothy cream that tops a cappuccino. Warm and sweet, very cute recreation of a boozed up coffee. I think it's appropriate for winter time but the brevity of the scent is what most irks me. This should have had a longer life so I could have enjoyed it for a longer time. On the plus side the bottle is small enough to fit into my handbag and I can always reapply. I like to smell of this in coffee houses and cafes and even bars when I'm out with friends so that they can think I came in with liquor inside me already. When they smell this on me they look at me funny. I love it LOL

Scout
Scout

Bought this on a whim in my perpetual search for the perfect coffee fragrance, and I have to say it is a lot of fun. It is more cream and sugar than coffee, but it provides a gentle warmth that's fun to keep smelling. This lasted an eternity on my clothes. Maybe the secret to getting Demeter to last is to spray it on cotton. :)

Broseph
Broseph

I ask my advisor to find me perfume suit me best. He give me "Demeter White Russian". Ha ha, funny guy! Now he laughs at bullet.
New advisor very serious man.

sugarshield
sugarshield

I must counter the reviews before mine and say that I really enjoyed this. Like all Demeter scents, its lasting power is fleeting, but this is one of the more formidable ones I've had the pleasure of trying out. I have never had an actual White Russian so I can't say if it's true to its inspiration, but it IS a delicious creamy-coffee scent with a dark chocolate edge to it. There's something kind of "weird" in the background, which I'm assuming is the vodka, and that one note is keeping me from falling in love with this, but it was a fun experience to try it nonetheless.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Pudding cup melting on a hot radiator. I didn't expect deep sophistication here but I expected it to be true to its notes and pleasant. Unfortunately, after opening with a wonderful shock of cream and very real vodka it quickly settles into an odd coffee-chocolate smell that reeks of plastic or some other artificial smell. Surprising and very disappointing.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance White Russian fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance White Russian, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Russian by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Russian by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Aquolina Gold Sugar Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Chopard Casmir Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Harajuku Lovers G of The Sea Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Tainted Love Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Escada Cherry in the Air Yves Saint Laurent Opium Demeter Fragrance Sugar Cookie Jessica Simpson Fancy Katy Perry Purr Escada Desire Me Michael Kors Very Hollywood Guess Guess By Marciano Rihanna Rebelle Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic