Designers » D E » Chypre « Groups

Zombie for Him Demeter Fragrance for men
dislike

smoky
Zombie for Him Demeter Fragrance for men Pictures

Inspired by the popularity of movies and TV series about the living dead, Demeter Fragrance Library offers something new in the world of fragrances – two limited editions called Zombie. Zombie for Her and Zombie for Him appear in the spring of 2013, announcing "the apocalypse."

"So you're a Zombie. Or you know a Zombie. And you might become a Zombie. Any way you slice and dice it, you’ll need different kinds of fragrance. Fragrances that can make the dead simply pass by without offending. Because only Demeter Fragrance Library could make a Zombie fragrance eminently wearable."

"Think forest floor." Both Zombie scents are described as a combination of dried leaves, mushrooms, mildew, moss and earth. Zombie for Her comes with "a touch of Dregs from the bottom of the wine barrel for that feminine touch."

The fragrances are available as 30 and 120 ml Cologne Spray.

Peat Boletus edulis Moss Green Leaves

Zombie for Him Fragrance Reviews

ThatFatZombie
ThatFatZombie

this is great if your looking to make add a scent to a Halloween costume! to me it smells like wet leaves and mold! thinking of going camping just after it had rained!

Casamir
Casamir

I had just acquired Zombie for Him and Zombie for Her as gifts for my brother and his wife (they're die-hard zombie and Halloween nuts). But before sending the colognes to them, I just had to try them.
Zombie for Him definitely follows the listed notes. Initially starting off with a strong mushroom and dirt scent - not offensive, just unexpected. After a dry-down of 30-45 minutes, it settles down to fresh soil and oak moss - almost pleasant, with a hint of a Grey Flannel-ness.
Agreeably not a work fragrance, but could be worn on a day off, maybe running errands in town. And definitely perfect for a Halloween costume or party.

Anakrony
Anakrony

awesome for zombie costumes on halloween, adds that extra ooomph or should i say grrrrrrraarrrarrrr to it!!

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

From the notes listed, I'd say this is pretty spot on. It smells like mildewy earth, wet leaves, and that dank fungal smell that can only be from the mushroom note. I noticed that the drydown gets a bit less wet and rank, smelling mostly of dirt. If you're curious, buy a sample. If you want to smell like forest undergrowth and a slight bit of vegetative compost, go for the full bottle.

adamantyr
adamantyr

This one smells like wet muddy ground... it brought back memories from my childhood growing up in Western Washington of playing in the rain and having my nose full of the smell of wet, cold, dank earth.

Fortunately, the men's version seems to be missing a cloying sweet rotting tone, which would make it infinitely worse...

The main issue I have with this scent is... why would I ever wear it? If I want to smell like this I can achieve the effect by going out and doing some digging in the rain. NOT safe for work; your co-workers are likely to think you didn't shower or something.

The ONLY circumstance to wear this is as part of a halloween costume, or as a joke. Just get a sample and not a full bottle if that's your aim.

picknenders
picknenders

It smells just like dirt... I don't really think there's more to be said.

houstcs
houstcs

Ah, I bought this as a novelty. It's not actually that strange. It brought me vivid memories and playing football as a child in a muddy field. Don't expect to get compliments, but for the price it was fun. All the zombie and Elvira's can be sampled at 2ml from surrender to chance very cheap.

jht4060
jht4060

The perfect choice to cover up that embarrassing stench of rotting flesh. You will smell again like you just climbed out of the fresh earth with a delightful note of musty mushroom to liven things up. Sort of a silly gag perfume, but if you love zombies and perfume what can you do?

Emilia88
Emilia88

I'm thinking they didn't really need to make one for women and one for men..
Corpses probably smell all the same. :p
But I sure am excited to try both of them, I have a lifelong romance with zombies and I just love me all things zombie. Yay!

Zerga55
Zerga55

LOL !

scribs
scribs

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

NorthStar444
NorthStar444

George Romero left an impression on my young self that will last a life time. My z-movie collection is obsessive... I'm *dying* to acquire this to my frag collection!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Zombie for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Zombie for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zombie for Him by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zombie for Him by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Polo Burberry London for Men Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Aedes de Venustas Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Ralph Lauren Polo Black Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Garage Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Dore Donna Karan Essence Labdanum Memo Italian Leather Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Histoires de Parfums Petroleum Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Cashmere Mood Eau D`Italie Bois d’Ombrie Lubin Korrigan Profumum Roma Arso Bourjois Soir de Paris (Evening in Paris) Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Jaisalmer Bvlgari Black