Designers » D E » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Des Filles a la Vanille for women

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Des Filles a la Vanille for women
dislike

cinnamon

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime, or "someone told me that I love you," contains notes of lemon, orange, cinnamon and vanilla. Available as 100 ml EDP.

Cinnamon Vanille Amalfi Lemon Orange

L de Lolita Lempicka

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Fragrance Reviews

GwendolynAZ
GwendolynAZ

I want this fragrance! Please pm me if you have some to spare.

Jnn
Jnn

No cinnamon here for me. Only orange blossom with vanilla

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

Watch out, the cinnamon is persistent in this one. It's not bad, but it's not my fave of the Des Filles a la Vanille. I prefer more vanilla, so this one goes in to my rotation when I need a break from the norm in the colder months.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Des Filles a la Vanille Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Des Filles a la Vanille Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aquolina Chocolovers Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Indult Tihota Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Farmacia SS. Annunziata Perla Omnia Profumi Madera Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake Fendi Fendi Theorema Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao Montale Chocolate Greedy Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Grapefruit Philosophy Fresh Cream Pierre Guillaume PG04 Musc Maori Donna Karan Black Cashmere Diptyque Eau Duelle