Designers » D E » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Des Filles a la Vanille for women

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Des Filles a la Vanille for women
dislike

cinnamon

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime, or "someone told me that I love you," contains notes of lemon, orange, cinnamon and vanilla. Available as 100 ml EDP.

Cinnamon Vanille Amalfi Lemon Orange

L de Lolita Lempicka

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Fragrance Reviews

GwendolynAZ
GwendolynAZ

I want this fragrance! Please pm me if you have some to spare.

Jnn
Jnn

No cinnamon here for me. Only orange blossom with vanilla

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

Watch out, the cinnamon is persistent in this one. It's not bad, but it's not my fave of the Des Filles a la Vanille. I prefer more vanilla, so this one goes in to my rotation when I need a break from the norm in the colder months.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Des Filles a la Vanille Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Des Filles a la Vanille Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Indult Tihota Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Aquolina Chocolovers Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Montale Chocolate Greedy Philosophy Fresh Cream Fendi Fendi Theorema Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Costamor Sugarwood Memoire Liquide Amour Liquide Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Kerosene Unknown Pleasures Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extreme Eau de Toilette Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo Crazylibellule and the Poppies Poule de Luxe Vanilla Lemon Pie Creed Sublime Vanille