Designers » D E » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Des Filles a la Vanille for women

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Des Filles a la Vanille for women
I have it
I had it
I want it
love
like
dislike
winter
spring
summer
fall
day
night
Total people voted: 4
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 3 I had it: 2 I want it: 15

main accords
citrus
vanilla
cinnamon
warm spicy
sweet

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime, or "someone told me that I love you," contains notes of lemon, orange, cinnamon and vanilla. Available as 100 ml EDP.

Fragrance Notes

Cinnamon Vanille Amalfi Lemon Orange

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 0
 
weak 0
 
moderate 1
 
long lasting 0
 
very long lasting 1
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 0
 
moderate 0
 
heavy 1
 
enormous 1
 
This perfume reminds me of  

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime Fragrance Reviews

Jnn
Jnn

No cinnamon here for me. Only orange blossom with vanilla

Mar
06
2013
cmmarti3
cmmarti3

Watch out, the cinnamon is persistent in this one. It's not bad, but it's not my fave of the Des Filles a la Vanille. I prefer more vanilla, so this one goes in to my rotation when I need a break from the norm in the colder months.

Aug
02
2010

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille 4.25 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Des Filles a la Vanille Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Des Filles a la Vanille Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quelqu'un m'a dit Je T'aime by Des Filles a la Vanille represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

People who like this also like
Aquolina Chocolovers Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon Montale Chocolate Greedy Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Philosophy Fresh Cream Costamor Sugarwood Memoire Liquide Amour Liquide Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Kerosene Unknown Pleasures Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extreme Eau de Toilette Indult Tihota Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo Xerjoff Lira Creed Sublime Vanille Crazylibellule and the Poppies Poule de Luxe Vanilla Lemon Pie Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao Aquolina Blue Sugar

Popular brands and perfumes: