Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Absolutely Vital Diana Vreeland for women

Absolutely Vital Diana Vreeland for women
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 23

Absolutely Vital Diana Vreeland for women Pictures Absolutely Vital Diana Vreeland for women Pictures Absolutely Vital Diana Vreeland for women Pictures

Absolutely Vital is a fragrance signed by perfumer Yves Cassar who created it of top quality ingredients from LMR (an IFF property in Grasse), in honor of Diana Vreeland’s love of India and sandalwood. This precious blend is composed Indian sandalwood wrapped in silky aromas of Turkish rose and Egyptian jasmine absolute, softened with myrrh and opoponax. The fragrance closes with vanilla shades providing a sensual experience on the skin, leaving a warm and soft trail. Available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Absolutely Vital was launched in 2014.

Sandalwood Turkey Red Rose Egyptian Jasmine Myrhh Opoponax Vanilla

Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie

Absolutely Vital Fragrance Reviews

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

I won a full bottle tester of Absolutely Vital at the Sniffapaloosa Fall Ball. I love it.

This is definitely a perfume for grown-ups. I'm not good with notes, etc. but I can tell you this smells like Christmas with all the balsam and other greens. So glad I was introduced to this wonderful woody fragrance.

If you like spicey perfumes you will like this.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

My thoughts are that I cannot believe that they are charging $250 for these and that they are good as mainstream scents, not anything comparable to niche scents.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

I can hardly wait for a review of Absolutely Vital!

Those of you who are lucky enough to have access to this new line from Diana's grandson are to be envied... Please share your thoughts with us!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diana Vreeland Absolutely Vital fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diana Vreeland Absolutely Vital, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Absolutely Vital by Diana Vreeland. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Absolutely Vital by Diana Vreeland represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Noir de Noir Guerlain Rose Barbare Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Diana Vreeland Extravagance Russe Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Tom Ford Tuscan Leather MDCI Parfums Nuit Andalouse Xerjoff Irisss Guerlain Shalimar By Kilian Pure Oud Illuminum Rose Oud Amouage Fate for Women Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Creed Tabarome Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Guerlain Cuir Beluga