Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Love Diane Diane von Furstenberg for women
dislike

sour
Love Diane Diane von Furstenberg for women Pictures

Designer Diane von Furstenberg launches Love Diane in September 2012, a flanker of the original fragrance Diane from 2011, which was followed by Diane Eau de Toilette and Sunny Diane versions.

The latest release - Love Diane – is a sparkling homage to this fashion brand. It is conceived as a sexy and seductive fragrance made from vivid, radiant and very sweet flavors.

It contains notes of red currant and apricot juice on top, blending with feminine jasmine flowers in the heart. All this is wrapped in the sweetness of praline and licorice.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Red Currant Apricot

Jasmine

Licorice Praline

Love Diane Fragrance Reviews

velvetrose23
velvetrose23

Every time I wear this perfume it reminds me of Viva La Juicy. The only two notes that both of these perfumes share,are pralines and jasmine.....go figure!! Anyway, I don't smell any of the licorice or red current. I do smell the apricot and pralines. This perfume is a good choice to where on very hot days. The apricot gives it a fresh quality,and the pralines a light sweet smell. I will say that in the winter I can not smell this perfume at all! Only on hot summer days does this perfume come alive for me.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

lots of juicy red berries & sugar, nearly identical to gucci gorgeous gardenia.
fun, young & sweet

Legs4Daze
Legs4Daze

Found it at Costco for $9.00.. Figured I'd give it a try because the bottle looks interesting. I really like it! Reminds me of when I was working at Saks as the fragrance manager and Lolita Lempicka first came onto the scene. Everyone was intrigued by the unusual apple shaped bottle, the licorice and violet notes.. It was a huge hit. Smelling this fragrance takes me back to that happy time.. I don't find it too sweet, it dries down quickly to a soft, warm creaminess that is really nice.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This is one of the best I have ever smelled! I usually stick to what I know, like celeb scents, but I am glad I ventured out. The pralines and licorice are the dominant notes, and they smell divine together! This was an awesome blind buy. I, as a gourmand lover, am in rapture right now! The spiciness is just right. The lasting power is pretty great and so is the sillage. I want another bottle!

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

I was shopping at Costco and I came upon this perfume for $17.00 in the 1.7 oz. size. At that price, I just had to try it. Well,to my surprise, I have received so many compliments from my co-workers about this fragrance. I'm going to buy another A.S.A.P. I'm so surprised at the reaction I have had with this scent.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

You have to love licorice to love this perfume, and unfortunately I do not. I would call this the more sophisticated, grown-up version of Aquolina's "Pink Sugar".

By now I got this as a gift. I wouldn't have bought it for myself, because when I tested it on paper I found it very decent and not convincing. Now that I own it and use it more generously, I think it's quite prominent but not overpowering. The praline comes out more on the skin. It's quite a gourmand scent, but without the thick sweetness that some gourmands have. To me it smells like black forest cake (Schwarzwaelder Kirschtorte). It's a fun scent that fits more for autumn and winter, I think. The lasting power is ok.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I just bought this. Very light : a hint of rose, a hint of vanila, very innofensive , not so strong or nasty heavy sweet, so it is already something.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Very, very light. Sprayed it on an hour ago and can now barely detect it. Reminds me of Can Can and even a little bit of Viva La Juicy, weirdly. Very sweet, feminine, and pretty. I like it, but it's similar to a few perfumes I already own, and much too discreet for my taste. This will be getting returned, unfortunately.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Quite similar to Innocent by Thierry Mugler. Smells clean and cozy. Seems to last a while.

r4elle
r4elle

This smells quite fresh at the opening then it settles and there's praline scent with warm and cosy feeling. A very good choice for a calm, no headache and simple daywear!

Love Diane by Diane von Furstenberg 3.98 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diane von Furstenberg Love Diane fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Diane von Furstenberg Love Diane, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Diane by Diane von Furstenberg. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Diane by Diane von Furstenberg represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.