Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

Dianne Brill Dianne Brill Cosmetics for women

Dianne Brill Dianne Brill Cosmetics for women
dislike

tobacco
Dianne Brill Dianne Brill Cosmetics for women Pictures Dianne Brill Dianne Brill Cosmetics for women Pictures

Dianne Brill by Dianne Brill Cosmetics is a fragrance for women. Dianne Brill is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Valerie Garnuch-Mentzel. Top notes are and orange; middle notes are and spices; base notes are hot spices and warm nutty woods.

Spices Orange Floral Notes Woody Notes Fruity Notes Tobacco

Benetroessere Raving

Dianne Brill Fragrance Reviews

Cochlea
Cochlea

This looks lovely!! Can someone please tell me where I can find a sample???????

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

This thing is dangerous, spray with caution!!! It stayed 3 days on my cloths & whenever I open the closet I can still feel it. Its so nice, deeep & feminine, never knew this perfume nor the brand before till I bought it on a major clearance sale.. This is all about coconut sweet spicy & yummy stuff I don't know how to describe! Love it ..

suhaesa
suhaesa

when i first opened this i smelled cup cakes.. vanilla.. and spices.. then i was reminded of an older perfume the smell of ysl champaign ...in a much much lighter background trail ..also a hint of manifesto..there is something definitely fine about this.. yet intrinsic..
a mellow ..close to the skin strange connotation of spices.. layered with musks.. and a hint of orange something gourmand.. not your everyday sugary bombs.. its not sweet.. its almost spicy.. woody.. dry yet mellow ..soft and some how classy.. in a discreet way ..its an aquried smell ..a unique fragrance .its almost aniseed..
it also has a bit from rochas lumier maybe the plums or the fruity notes there are florally notes..

pompous
pompous

Does anyone know where to get this? I'm desperate!

MyNoirBeehive
MyNoirBeehive

Very interesting and fun perfume. I disagree with the notes listed. I get Coconut, Thin Mints ( mint, chocolate ) salty flowers and a yellowy, sweet, cloudy musk. Love this!

When it was in stores, I tested it several times. I liked the beginning and remember something very heavy with coconut and maybe even tobacco. But on me it turned out to be too heavy with a very heavy and musty drydown. Somehow I never got through to buy it. There was something in the drydown that did not fit with the nice beginning.

vertigo
vertigo

At the beginning this fragrance is very spicy, I get cinnamon and some other (rather sweet) spices.
Then it smells to me a lot of dried plums, like a plum-flavoured black tea.
It's a bit dry and dusty.
In the end it melts, starts smelling a bit artificial, and leaves just a trail of a warm fragrance on your skin.

Like others, I've noticed the similarity to Jungle Elephant.

minty
minty

I love this one, it is like a old classic perfume. First it is like cinnamon and clove maybe, like a aromatic coffee, then it turns a soft but identical and strong musk perfume. You must try before buy.
it has it's own style, characteristic and different. if you like dune, allure, lolita lempicka perfumes, you probably love it.

HardCandy
HardCandy

Remember those barbie dolls in the early 90s ? The ones that came with the scented glittery lotions and those that came with scented hair and perfumes ?

This perfume is just identical to those scents - I love it ! It makes the little girl in me all giddy when I spritz this perfume - the smell of a brand new barbie doll !

Ignore the fragrance notes - Its completely different to what you actually smell.

I smell flowers and loads of them - white florals mixed in with something chemical - a plastic note similar to that found in My Insolence

The lasting power is great but it does not develop at all - it just stays the same floral/chemical note

the projection and sillage is amazing on this - Definitely a flirty perfume.

adrienn99
adrienn99

I did not get too much of the spices or the woods.

After applying this, it more smelled like strawberry-vanilla-powder and with time I got the soapy version of strawberries, bit plastic-ey though.

claudia_23
claudia_23

Indeed does suit a classic woman and the botle is very glamorous, i find it sexy but is not something that i couldn't rezist it. When i first smelled it a found it powdery, spicy and then is creamy powdery. I can't realize the notes of it, but is spicy, powdery, creamy and very feminine. Is something about that that doesn't convince me to buy this, maibe is the prize, here is at quite the same prize as jungle elephant very expensive, and i can't find the ocasion of wearing it .Maybe in a vintage bedroom when i want to feel glamorous romantic feminine and sexy, but i konw lots of sexy scents so this is not my no1 choice of that but it does suit that landscape.

rebella
rebella

Yes, as mentioned before this one remind me to of Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant, but it is like a blonde version. If you like Jungle you probably like this one to and maybe you can also enjoy it even tough you not like Jungle.

It is sweet, spicy and something kind of airy or menthol or some kind of gas (?) in the top notes makes me curious. It is overall airier and lighter than Kenzo Jungle, but I think it´s mess up a little with the middle and base note. The spices coming in little to overpowering, and I would prefer the wood to be a little more concrete.

It´s hard to get in Europe and for that price I will stick to Kenzo Jungle, even tough Dianne Brill is a fun, pleasant and vibrant fragrance.

liat
liat

It's really quite nice although it's nothing special.
Starts very strong and vibrant, but the dry down is somewhat soapy, as if it melts into the skin.
Wasn't too overpowering or sweet, a rather quiet, nothing-new-take-no-chances sort of fragrance.

winx61
winx61

Very strong parfum, it remind to me kenzo jungle. Too much cannella... too much spice...

Dianne Brill by Dianne Brill Cosmetics 3.94 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dianne Brill Cosmetics Dianne Brill fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dianne Brill Cosmetics Dianne Brill, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dianne Brill by Dianne Brill Cosmetics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dianne Brill by Dianne Brill Cosmetics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.