Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men Diesel for men

Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men Diesel for men
dislike

Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men Diesel for men Pictures

Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men by Diesel is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men was launched in 2008. Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men was created by Annick Menardo and Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are pink pepper and star anise; middle notes are lavender and raspberry; base notes are vetiver and heliotrope.

Pink Pepper Star Anise

Lavender Raspberry

Vetiver Heliotrope

London
9IX

Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men Fragrance Reviews

thisisleo
thisisleo

The lavender and star anise really come out for me. It is quite overwhelming, sickly sweet, and cloying as it dries down on me. Definitely a scent for the younger crowd that should to be used in moderation or for going out and making a certain kind of impression.

royal112
royal112

Just didn't get this offering, i use it when i don't want to waste one of my other scents. I will not replace this bottle.

silentrich
silentrich

Licorice, petroleum, and lavender in the opening. From there it's a mixture of a sweet and fresh drydown. Can't pinpoint everything that's going on in this one, but it's not a bad fragrance. It's just not something I'd wear very much, but I can see this being popular with the under 21 crowd.

parfumania
parfumania

i received diesel fuel for life as a gift from my friend. i must say that, i used it once. than i throw it away. it's a really very intense, sickening scent. people who loves light,fresh scents; certainly should not buy this. because it does not smell different from a spice shop!

Mushroomfat

I bought the cologne by mistake, oh well. Wad still very nice. In my opinion it was very strong and butch, though alot of corporate men wear it. I guess it does smell professional, doesn't give the same feel as the EDT

Mushroomfat

owned both the cologne and the EDT.
When i first came across it i absolutely loved it.
After wearing it, realised how strong it actually was, it burnt my nostrils.

This is actually a fantastic fragrance, unfortunately I was put off by putting on too much, and the thought of wearing it made me dizzy lol
Bottom line: DEFinitely try it out, but dont wear too much. Be warned- very strong!

narcotic
narcotic

Like Stefan said it's a very very sweet scent, and one that ends up smelling like that manufacturing oil they use to make gummi worms.

I can't smell the lavender at all, which is a pity because it could really lighten this up, and while I like that Diesel avoids that ubiquitous Lysol lemon that's so popular in men's scents, it's kind of missed here. not enough wood for a woody aromatic!

Venom
Venom

Its a strong cologne, strong at first but the dry down lets it mellow. Sweet and a little musky, all in all it is not bad and was a top seller in 2009. Lasts a long time and is great for a hot summer night or daily winter wear. I wouldn't recommend for use in summer/spring during the day.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

Does anyone know if this is the exact same scent as the original fuel for men, or is it just in a new bottle?

Stefan
Stefan

I have to say, it came out in the summer right? But it's a winter scent. Strong longevity, but too sweet for me. Never got compliments, it's just too overwhelming.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diesel Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diesel Fuel For Life Cologne for Men by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Code Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace Blue Jeans Burberry London for Men Paco Rabanne 1 Million Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Hanae Mori HM Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Versace Dreamer Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Ralph Lauren Polo Chanel Bleu de Chanel Caron Yatagan Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane