Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 363 I had it: 235 I want it: 305 My signature: 13

sour
Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Diesel for women Videos
Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Diesel for women Pictures Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Diesel for women Pictures Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Diesel for women Pictures Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Diesel for women Pictures

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited was launched in 2008. Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited was created by Harry Fremont, Jacques Cavallier and Olivier Cresp. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange, guava and peach; middle notes are licorice, aloe vera, jasmine, lily and tuberose; base notes are musk, sandalowood and cedar.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Guava Peach

Licorice Aloe Vera Jasmine Lily Tuberose

Musk Sandalowood Cedar

Outspoken Party by Fergie

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

In my home country there is an icecream flavor called lemon-liquorice and this is a woody, guava-y version of that to my nose. Definitely unique. It's going on the love list for now.

Patcharin
Patcharin

Heaven

raiza1990
raiza1990

On beginning it is a bit spicy but the spiciness is gone within seconds, then we´re left with a soapy flowery smell. Not what i would call fuel for life. i am disappointed.
Don´t get me wrong, it is really nice, feminine and elegant and does not smells cheap at all, but i was expecting more.
Sillage and longevity could be better too.
If you like citrusy florals that are not too loud and come with a bit of spice, this one may be for you.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

On my skin it is a perfume in every way, starts well and ends even better. I know a lot of the Diesel perfume, and the little we know already quite like and step to value the care that the house has since proposed the advertisements to the spray bottles of perfumes, in my opinion, everything is minutely thought with mastery and executed with extreme affection for the final public. That makes all the difference. Fuel for Life Unlimited Diesel is a different floral, explain. He just has white flowers with their Indole characteristics of being, going through a citrus path that seems eternal, since this path lasts for hours and hours and hours, and even after the bath he remains there firmly. I believe that the success of their attachment is associated with anise note that here is not aggressive because the action citrus lemon and similar star in the history of fragrance, cutting it from start to finish; must be what impressed me so much in the evolution of Fuel for Life Unlimited, this citric way that endures and remains without losing a sense, without getting smelly or unravel general, as in most citrus fragrances out there, because between us perfume citric barely finished and the combination of notes with each other, which does not adorn a fair harmony, is sure "fundum" high pure the nth degree as a result! Me, this fragrance has a much larger silage that fixing itself, through issue such an order there, but it 's worth, and shareable ultramente consider, namely Barbados underwear, borrifem Fuel for Life Unlimited in you and be happy!

Word of the day: versatility... (day 89)

Annica
Annica

On my skin it is VERY much citrus. It's almost as it irritates the nose. Now it is about 1,5 hour ago since I sprayed it but I feel neither star anise or liquorice. I´ll give it one more hour, and then we'll see if it developes more.
As always, it's all about skin type. Right now I'm a little disappointed but I will give it more chances.

Kbt71
Kbt71

It is citrusy with a hint of liquorice and star anaise which gives this a warm sexy, upmarket/ grown up feel even! It makes me want to explore other perfumes with the liquorice / star anaise (see further review on lolita lempicka lolita lempicka).

The sillage for me is quite good I can say I wear perfume every day but this is the one that a male colleague commented "wow someone has lovely perfume on today"! It seems to last 5-6 hrs and your scarf just smells fab the following day! Sillage + Longevity ++
A* for hubby for listening re my xmas want list!

Its not too heady you couldnt wear to the office but its sexy enought to use for an evening out also. A good all rounder.
A hit in my book!

monalisa3
monalisa3

Simply the sexiest fragrance ever! never wear something like it, it's unic and irreplacible. I had 2 little bottles until now, and I cannot help myself to buy it again. The price is worth it and the fragrance is really inspire me.. One of the best fragrance I had, the effect can be different on other skins- you must try it first

Fil0sofia
Fil0sofia

This scent is just wonderful and very special. I have never found another perfume that smells even a little like this one.

I can really smell the licorice and the bergamot/citrus. It's perfect for summer days and those hot summer nights. I always get compliments for this scent and people are interested in it because it's so unique.

Hmm, it's much more citrusy than the other perfumes from that line, I have tried. I also sense a little licorice, which is why I see some light similarity to the Loverdose.
I think it's a nice fruity scent, but not as elegant as the Fuel for life femme and denim edition.
I guess I have to compare it with Nina Ricci's Nina now.

AuraeliaBee
AuraeliaBee

Lemon notes usually tend to turn either really sharp or rancid on me, but this one surprisingly didn't. I can see the similarities between this and nina ricci, but I find this one to be a bit more oriental and slightly less sweet.

I can definitely see myself wearing this often, so it's a love for me.

bukanlahanakajaib
bukanlahanakajaib

Always get a compliment from the guys back at college frat or dorm party ;)

Back in college where some of us students kind of poor and I don't want to use scents like Abercrombie or Victoria Secrets I ended up purchased a bottle of this, and it works like magic!

Dior_Addict
Dior_Addict

A nice winter scent , with good staying power

jessbug
jessbug

I reviewed this fragrance a while back and didn't love it.

Trying it again now, I can see it's actually quite nice. The white flowers are the main players on my skin, but the lemon and bergamot do lighten the fragrance up at the start. The anise/liquorice note is very soft and not too noticeable.

This fragrance reminds me a little of Love, etc. from The Body Shop; it's got a similar feel, but is more floral and less creamy.

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited is not something I find myself reaching for, but I won't mind smelling it on someone else at all.

lupereira
lupereira

What do i say? This fragrance reminds me Nina, but not so cute. Its agressive and sexy, but very elegant. A great silage, you pass and atract the atenttion.

Kara712
Kara712

This is so sexy, warm and comfy. I wear it in autumn/winter, during the day. Really lovely scent!!

Nylonster
Nylonster

just got it and it is really unique scent - in the beginning it is just like you've just loaded your car and after few minutes it becomes gentle, soft with few aggressive notes.

ANNAGARNET
ANNAGARNET

Makes me feel feminine, glamorous and sexy! This is the best perfume I have worn yet, it has a great chemistry with my skin and dries down to a subtle, yet noticable scent.
It is a very elegant perfume without being overpowering ot too sweeet and heavy.Just perfect.

hohohosan
hohohosan

just disappointed...too much citrus and the sillage is really low. it feels like it is a unisex scent...to be honest, it smells fine but it is not an extraordinary scent. it is just 'fine'

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

And another sample review thanks to dear Anna :)
From the very first application this one reminds me of one of my favorite showergels at the moment.
It smells a lot like 'Palmolive Bergamot & Verbena' showergel. And now seeing from the notes listed it's absolutely the lemon & bergamot in the topnotes that give me that feel. Maybe I detect just a tiny hint of licorice and the slightest floral touch. Luckily for me I don't detect the star-anise, because if that is too strong it will completely ruin a scent for me. I can't stand it in perfumes.
I really like this fragrance, it's soft & very refreshing. Stayingpower on me is very poor unfortunately. After about an hour I am not able to smell a thing anymore.
My skin 'eats' perfumes I guess, even when it's not so dry at all and I moisturize everyday. But most perfumes don't last long on me.
This will make a nice 'right before bedtime' fragrance after an evening shower with 'Palmolive Bergamot & Verbana' showergel.

danielresendem
danielresendem

Very feminine scent !

YoLin
YoLin

At first I didn't really know weather I liked this scent or not. It reminded me a bit of mens cologne because of its spicyness and heavy licorice. I began to wear it as an everyday scent and when I got used to it I liked it more and more. I think it's definitely a unique perfume. Not particularly sweet and feminine but rather edgy and daring.
I like the bottle too. I have the one without the pouch and the brownish bottle with the golden lid really stands out in my collection of sweet, pastel-toned perfumes.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

ufff huele tan increiblemente bien, mi mujer lo tubo creo q es uno de los mejores aromas en general q e sentido alguna ves, me provoca usarlo yo mismo esque me encanta, soy hombre podria usarlo yo???

lara.suzin

Delicious, sexy, elegant, feminine, hot!

A cold and rainy day, imagine a woman neat, makeup strong and ready to seduce
(although she does not know it).
Where it passes, all will bow ...
First the wonderful smell that left trace, and second for the best repair how great is the woman who wears!

The publicity given to announce this smell is fair! Well, I believe that is this a image that reflects this smell.

lara.suzin

Delicioso, sexy, elegante, feminino, quente!

Em um dia frio e chuvoso, imagino uma mulher bem arrumada, de maquiagem forte e pronta para seduzir
(ainda que não saiba disso).
Por onde ela passar, todos se curvarão...
Primeiramente pelo cheiro maravilhoso que deixou de rastro, e em segundo para repararem melhor no quão grandiosa é mulher que o usa!

A propaganda de Diesel Fuel For Life Unlimited é muito válida para a imagem que o cheiro produz!

robbinthehood
robbinthehood

I can't explain how much I love this perfume! It's warm and citrussy and I can definitely smell some licorice. It's the perfect combination for me. Could wear it during the winter, but also on summer evenings. I must say I haven't smelled the newer version yet! I hope it's not that different.

fb.candice
fb.candice

Warm and alluring but doesn't stay long.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

I tested this in a shop and did not notice any licorice or star anise. Looking on the diesel web site it says this
Resolutely feminine, utterly effervescent and undeniably sensual, a new elixir For Women Only… A manifesto for nonchalance, Fuel For Life Unlimited is an ecstatic passport to a narrow escape. The scent includes fresh notes of Calabrian lemon and mandarin orange, crisp notes of juicy pear and exotic guava and spicy notes of Casablanca lilies and narcotic tuberose.
Some where else put this

Top Notes: Sparkling golden fruity pear and grapefruit.

Heart Notes: Precious cinnamon and jasmine.

Base Notes: Woody and musky with a mysterious peach peel touch.

Mullingarynka
Mullingarynka

Absolutely fabulous and unique!!! I'm a perfume freak, have big collection from different brands but always back to Fuel for life Unlimited, had 6 bottles already used. Very unusual smell and ppl always ask what is it. I think it has something to do with licorice in it... Have to say that I don't like any other Diesel fragrances. That one is a masterpiece! + very long lasting.

fdmc
fdmc

Diesel Fuel For Life Unlimited is a precious and sophisticated elixir of life.
For women who love to live intensely, more feminine, more sexy and enjoying the good life.
It is a citrous and woody fragrance wich is ideal for use at all times, especially with a casual style as the clothes Diesel.
I love it.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Diesel's Fuel For Life Unlimited EDP is one of my favourite fragrances.
My first impression of the top notes is "lemon and licorice cocktail" and I can see why some liken it to tea.
The fragrance is as refreshing as Light Blue (but does not resemble its scent), yet at the same time the citruses in Fuel For Life Unlimited feel sunny, warm, round and full - sunkissed!
I love all things licorice and I think that the licorice note is divine in this fragrance.
It sweetens the fragrance and adds a warm, spicy touch to the citruses.
Actually, I think that star anise and licorice are the notes that make this fragrance so wonderfully round and full!
As the fragrance develops the white floral notes become apparent and give the fragrance a soft and feminine touch.

FFL Unlimited lasts around 3 to 4 hours on my skin and projects with average strength - it will not bother people around you, only someone physically close to you will be able to smell it.

Fuel For Life Unlimited is a modern and very versatile composition and it is indeed unique.
Someone mentioned 'rock chick fragrance', and I agree; I can picture a rock chick, albeit a feminine and glamorous one with a flawless complexion, wearing this fragrance.
At the same time I think this fragrance is suitable for all occasions - home, office, leisure, going out, cuddle time...

PS: I recommend buying the gift set with EDP and body lotion - the EDT (which is hard to find now anyway) is rather pale in comparison to the EDP.
The body lotion is a true delight - it smells like boozy licorice with a hint of greenery on warm skin.

mabelyang
mabelyang

This is probably one of the most unique scent I've ever come across. My scent preference is fairly weird, I love the smell of petrol and onions. So I'd say I'm kinda picky with fragrances. I did not like any of the other Diesel perfumes at all, but I was really surprised when I got a whiff of this. I instantly feel like putting on my LBD and heels on to dance all night.

The scent is fairy light, it doesn't have the heavy lingering scent like musk and powdery perfume. At first, I thought hmmm.. smells like cola, then after a month of using it, it now reminds me of Long Island Tea. Kind of summery and fun vibe.

This perfume screams sexiness, confidence and elegance, the fragrance is light and citrusy, feels fresh out of the bath.

Overall I'd say it's really unique and versatile, I'd prefer it for night wear though. like the bottle, you'll feel pretty glamorous. ;)

Olyash
Olyash

crazy smell, but a great one. sexy.. and yes, once more - Crazy) and I am the only one who smell the petrol scent in it? (and the word "Fuel " then truly makes sense ;) Love it.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

I cannot for the life of me figure out how I feel about Unlimited. very citrus all i can smell is lemon but it does turn into something tolerable that I could wear.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I had 2 of these and i'm planning on getting a 3rd one! It was my signature scent for sure!! Very daring and sexy! IMO it was better than the original which i also had!! I love it!
I used to put it in summer and in the beginning of fall!!

riri92000
riri92000

Does anyone know a legit online store where I can find this? It seems like it has been discontinued because I only seem to find a pinkish/white version of this but not the brown bottle with lace.

Is the new bottle the same scent, or is my only alternative to buy an old bottle?

Update: I looked up the notes and it seems like it indeed has been discontinued since the new bottle has different notes listed. What a shame. I'd rather seen the regular, and vile Fuel for life discontinued instead of this beauty. Argh, I HAVE to have this one. I'm really disappointed right now, this scent is truly stunning and now I guess my only choice is Ebay. :(

IzzieTerrance
IzzieTerrance

Does anyone know if the 50 ml of this comes with the little gold chain? Trying to figure out if I bought a fake...

It's a fantastic fragrance though.

lat
lat

Creamy and zesty lemon, like lemon curd (which I love), then lots of lilies and a hint of liquorice. Definitely a day scent, way better than original, reminds me of Eau Torride, so even more likable in my book.
Will not be buying a bottle as this doesn't floor me, but nice, safe and recommended.

Edit: I am wearing this today and after 3 hours on my skin it turns into smell of mosquito repellent. Such a shame.

alessandra.kiesel
alessandra.kiesel

I love this perfume! It was love at first smell! :-)

natalia777
natalia777

I love this perfume from the first breath. Very beautiful and attractive fragrance.

Hollie31
Hollie31

Very nice, a good scent for women who want a strong, feminine, but not 'pretty' fragrance. Citrusy.. the sort of thing that really wakes you up and gets you going with a spritz in the morning. Possibly the idea behind the name?

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Elegant and sexy.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

The first time I tried this at the store... I thought "Oh no", I don't know what it was, something sharp, mixed weird smell.
But the drydown!!! Special, mysterious! On a paper card I smell the apple, on my skin not. On me I don't get lemon, but spicy peach, even spicy orange, even though there doesn't seem to be other fruits in it. In my opinion it would even work on a man, it's like unisex. On a woman, sexy, bold and mysterious!

maryamkh
maryamkh

it doesn't smell like the others on market.it has a cool vibe but something makes it so interesting.its unique
and i'm sure there is a strawberry note somewhere here which isn't noticed in the ingredients

denmaz
denmaz

smells like others on the market. not original, not distinctive, but it's nice, soft, and relatively safe to wear.

jazzpus
jazzpus

I really like this scent, but it seriously doesn't last much more than 40 minutes on me.

Seraphic
Seraphic

This was a blind buy, I was terrified at what this might smell like as the original was not great on me but I just couldn't help my curiosity. I'm SO glad I got this! Normally, I wouldn't like Floral Fruity fragrances very much but this smells clean and actually quite pleasant. It has a citrusy opening that's nice and not too sharp and dies down to a beautiful soft licorice smell which I ADORE. It's not overly heavy either which is nice for when I'm feeling a bit sensitive to fragrances, definitely nice for a more everyday wear. I found this at a discount fragrance store but that is the only place I have seen it so I'm guessing it might be a little bit harder to find.

cammellina85
cammellina85

This summer while I was looking for a bath foam in a perfume shop, I saw Fuel for Life Unlimited on sale... Unfortunately tester bottle was missing, but I remembered having tried it two or three years ago, so I decided to purchase it!
I am very happy about it because it's the not typical fruity floral, it's quite spiced but still soft and pleasant! In my opinion it smells expensive and it's suitable for any age!
Price: 20 euros for 75 ml EDP and 10 euros for 200 ml body lotion.

AkimiOneko
AkimiOneko

Most of the notes are still missing for this fragrance, the website says:

'Fuel For Life Unlimited is an ecstatic passport to a narrow escape. The scent includes fresh notes of Calabrian lemon and mandarin orange, crisp notes of juicy pear and exotic guava and spicy notes of Casablanca lilies and narcotic tuberose.'

Beautiful scent, definite citrus and lily :) A better review will be forthcoming when I have tested it properly, I only had the tiniest squirt on my wrist.

sofababe
sofababe

I adore this bottle of lemony licorice loveliness but it simply disappears on my skin. Definitely better than original Fuel For Life. Maybe I'll have to find a set with the body lotion, to help it last better on me.

dimitra6
dimitra6

This parfume is so unique!!! So precious smell! Some parfumes smells so chip!! Diesel unlimited smells so expensive!!!And Sexy at the same time! The most unique parfume for me!

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

It's one of those scents that you are immediatly(sp) drawn to, had a few "what's that your wearing" comments. whether they were thinking good are bad thoughts I don't know but it catches the nose. It is in my opinion quite 'woody'

JohnMc
JohnMc

Very attractive, very "what is that you're wearing" type smell- "you smell lovely type of fragrance". Being a guy who loves male/unisex (and the odd female fragrance) I don't really have the fragrance vocabulary when it comes to women's fragrances, all I know is what response they provoke in me. Desire, curiosity and bewitchment - truly a sensual and alluring masterpiece!

perilandia
perilandia

It smelled fresh and tasty, reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue but more sophisticated.
It is ideal for work or daily.
Actually I was pleasantly surprised
Sorry for my english

pauluch3
pauluch3

Ideal for young and daring women with zealous attitude towards life, full of enthusiasm and stamina. Gives you power to aim for the sky!
Superlonglasting! The lemon and bergamot are in the limelight in here, in the background star anise and licorice with some delicate whiffs of white flowers.
I really miss it, and will definitely repurchase in the future.

*****

nazza28
nazza28

Tried this yesterday and it really reminds me of the dry down of Kenneth Cole black (female) First spritz made me think of KC Black straight away but more creamy and less harsh. Although don't get me wrong, I love KC Black, it just goes on very strong, I much prefer this as a work perfume because its less "offensive" to others nostrils lol :) Just lovely

Norgirl
Norgirl

This one is realy nice. fresh and inviting. i can feel the white flowers right away and the star anis . lingers beauutifuly in the citrus mix.
There is somthing familyar whit this . but this is warmer and more to the point. hm what is it....
Oh its Eay Torrid , but that one i dident like . so somthing in this is just mixed right to me . lovely , but could stay longer one the skin:(

magdas2222
magdas2222

I love this smell and ladies, I had plenty of women different age stopping me on the street or subway asking for its name. The only drawback is that the scent does not last for very long so you have to reapply frequently for best effect :) Of course, men get addicted to this smell!

Sandralisa88
Sandralisa88

Strong at first but it got down to a beautiful not so sweet vanilla for me. Though i like it, it is not a purchase that I will make. It's just not that special enough for me and i don't miss it when the smell has gone from my wrist. I'm sure it smells good on those who love it.

Congeniality
Congeniality

The old castle. The old wine-basement in it. I am sitting near the table and drinking old Bordeaux. Bunch of Burgundy roses on the table in front of me... and grapes, ripe red grapes... Yummy day.

Bethesda
Bethesda

This is so beautiful, interesting and original. Everything stands out without dominating and I am amazed every time I wear it that lemon, licorice, star anise and white flowers (mainly jasmine and lily) can, and do, smell gorgeous together! I find it a very uplifting fragrance and I wore this a lot in the autumn of 2009 so I will always associate it with cool bright days, rain showers and the leaves falling off the trees.

Susanita
Susanita

Newest arrival to my little collection of fragrances. Love it, especially the licorice in it! ^^

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

one of the greatest fragrences. its strong, sensual, femenine, heavy, rich, tough and luxury just like its bottle

fallingin28
fallingin28

At first smell this really reminded me of Le Paradis, almost exactly with the top notes I smelled (possibly the citrus sweet notes are just similar?), then the notes changed where as Paradis doesn't.

It still smells similar at this moment, especially on paper but fresher, more mature, with a lovely dry down. Le Paradis is less dimensional.

On my skin the dry down has a woodsy feel, which is nice, not overwhelming, not green, kind of a sexy woody musk with a hint of citrus. I can smell the lemon strongly on the paper, but it's more of the lemon zest than the fruit, has that slightly bitter edge to it. There is a sweetness,that still lingers on the paper.

I really like this one, and will try again on my skin!

Update:

Tried both side by side, on skin, and are similar, while not the same. I think this would be the older sister/cousin to Le Paradis, more mature, complex, where is Paradis is girly and sweet.

The dry down is different though, again Diesel FfL more citrus with varying notes, and Paradise very sweet and gourmand.

I really like Diesel FfL, and while similar to Paradis it is enough different for me to want it too, and works really well with my chemistry!

penny-lane
penny-lane

I never tried any of Diesel perfumes before this one. I had some sort of prejudice towards their whole line.
However, Fuel for Life Unlimited surprised me in a good way. It is such a hot and sensual smell. Definitely for night. It lasts long on my skin and it makes me feel like I can do anything I want :) Yeah, totally cheesy but it works for me.

cahernandez
cahernandez

i so love this perfume - its name diesel fuel for life could never be perfect. this perfume will ignite the engine cum passion within.

its smells differ with others. definitely has a smell of its own. that you cannot actually, easily, specifically pinpoint. but sadly, nothing is quite so perfect. the downside, it doesn't last long.

guest_SR
guest_SR

One of the most sexiest perfume I've ever wearn - irresistable !!!

guest_bubbles
guest_bubbles

i'm not sure why some people say this has a 'sweat odour', maybe it is just the person who is wearing it ;) lol jks.

i personally love this perfume, its a favourite of mine whenever i walk through a department store. i'd even buy a bottle if i had any money! gorgeous packaging, and its a smooth, sophisticated fragrance that i love. nice one diesel!!

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I smell oranges & aniseed. I like it lots! It does become vanilla but a complicated sexy one. This is a terrific example of a grown up fruity floral.

Plus, the mesh on the bottle is magnificant!

amber_glow
amber_glow

this smell turns into a vanilla scent on my skin.. Normally I don't like vnilla but this one is so cool that I feel very confident and very sexy..

but does itreally belong to a floral fruity gruop? it is not fruity at all on me..

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited turns out to be a very odd concoction on my skin.

The opening is orangey on me, zesty and fresh. Actually quite pleasant. The scent is very feminine and rich.

However, around 5 minutes later, I begin to smell like my boyfriend, a heavy smoker. I kid you not, I smell exactly like smokey tobacco.

My guess is that the star anise and licorice don't blend too well with my chemistry, creating this strange smokey scent, which I do in an odd way find rather likable.

The smokiness doesn't last long and neither does the orangey quality. Towards the drydown the scent becomes slightly soapy and clean with a slight touch of bergamot.

Despite the strange reaction I had with this fragrance, I much prefer this Unlimited version over the original which I found way too sweet and synthetic.

The lasting power is quite good and the sillage pretty average but pleasant. Overall, an interesting fragrance and quite possibly a totally different smell on the right skin chemistry.

naya85
naya85

Love this smell, sweet & little bit strong but its feel sexy & independent... love it!

sasadeen
sasadeen

Another scent that I fell in love at first sniff. So modern, sexy and independent. Perfect match with black outfit and LBD.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

absolutely fallen in love at first spritz and had to buy it immediately! I m addicted indeed of this lovely juice, it has become my signature winter scent 09. it's a longlasting and gourmandy warm and so intriguing scent as never smellt before. this scent has indeed nothing to compare with.
found today the summer edition online BLIND after reeding here the positiv feedbacks of it - and can t wait to get my parcel.....! <3<3<3

zvoncica
zvoncica

Fuel for Life? Unlimited? Let’s see...

This is my first Diesel experience. Had really low expectations. Smelled Fuel few times from bottle and put it back on the shelf. Few days ago, in lack of any other testing, I sprayed my hand.

Star anise and citrus notes jumped through air. Swirled me with sparkling strength. Licorice shyly extended his hands. Hugged jumping restless palls and sat them to the ground. The storm started. White flowers were falling and falling from Unlimited sky. Star anise and citrus started to jump again, on giant trampoline. Licorice opened the door. The spring came in...

Fuel for Life? Yes. Start filling your tanks.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

I fell in love with this one in the first sniff. It began as a limey scent and after a few minutes it transformed into something white-floral scent (something like jasmine). Another plus factor: it lasting long in my skin and I love the drydown too!

ananda
ananda

I really liked the opening, but after it settled on skin I just couldn't stand it. It became annoyingly rubbery on me, pretty much like Deep Red. I couldn't distinguish neither the liquorice nor the star anise, both notes that I completely love, as all I could smell was a weird rubbery mess. The bottle is quite beutiful, though.

One more that did not match my chemistry. =/

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Absolutely intoxicating perfume. It opens up with very strong notes of lemon and bergamot, but these temper themselves after about 3-5 minutes on my skin into something warmer. After that, these give way to a licorice note (which I'm not normally a fan of) but it works very nicely to take the edge off the earlier citrus notes; the florals hints that emerge thereafter leave you in no doubt that while everything about Fuel for Life Unlimited smells sexy, vibrant and audacious there is no lack of femininity and warmth about it. Great for young, confident women, or if you're like me, girls who want to give themselves a boost whenever they need it. My only complaint is that I wish it would last longer. Also, it seems to go through its aromatic movements a little too hurriedly, ultimately undermining the the progression and sophistication of the notes from citrusy freshness to spicy warmth. But still a keeper. I'm so glad my sister has a bottle I can borrow from time to time. :D

kugkng
kugkng

It's very hypnotic and provocative scent! harmoniously blend since it start until fade down on skin.Very allure,flirt on feminine way just gorgeous nothing like it.

Brownie
Brownie

Its another MUST HAVE smell for me. I ran into see it in the shop and its the last one left. I decided to buy it to get a discount. Its first impression has gone with its appearance. I felt like being detained in a jail. I didn't know why I bought it.

After I wore it 2 days after, I really really fall for it. To me, top note is quite bad for me because I don't like sour smell. However, I do love base notes. From my sense, its combination between sexiness and sweetness perfectly.

But unfortunately it's smell is not long lasting comparing with Britney Fantasy which can last since the morning till after I back from go clubbing and also after washing.

edlina
edlina

I tried this perfume yesterday.Beautiful opening,vivid,sweet,spicy and long lasting too..Makes me feel warm and cozy on cold day. Interesting choice for those who looking for autumn and winter signature smell..

filiz
filiz

very nice opening and very delicious dry down on the skin. it is not too light or heavy, quite in balance. you can use it at work or any vip occasions as well. this scent is a good way to catch your own mood.but lasting power could be a problem.

tangledvines
tangledvines

Very interesting scent. My husband fell in love with this perfume when I tried some on in a department store. I thought it smelled nice enough, but really wasn't my style. But my husband insisted on buying me a bottle of it because he thought it was a sexy scent. To me, it smells a lot like incense and lemons. To him it smells like roses with a hint of lemon. While I can't say I love it, I do like it. It has "something" special about it. I won't wear it every day, but every now and then I will. The lasting power on my skin is pretty good. Most perfumes disappear on me within 45 mins at most. I sprayed this on about 3 hours ago and I still smell it.

Gosha
Gosha

Indeed much better than Fuel for Life. Pleasant and citrusy. I would say that it's quite similar to number of other fragrances though.

hena a
hena a

very citrus-y which is not surprising since the vial says it is lemon and licorice. not something i really like but still ok.

Dirty.secretss
Dirty.secretss

its warmer than the original , I think it’s a great.
refreshing,stylish definitely fresh and modern.
People always ask me what im wearing when I have this on.

guest_DEE
guest_DEE

I just love this perfume!!! wow! for me it's just a bit of everything.
it represents femininity, style, WOMEN of today..urbanesque, chic, a bit flirty, spicy but sweet.
It can be worn day or night. The staying power is just the best!
I could'nt ask for anything more..
;)

renneyg007
renneyg007

I love this. Its modern, strong, warm yet quite fresh. The star anise and licorice notes give it an edge. I detect a little almond-type sweetness somewhere which keeps it feminine. Definately on my to-buy list (which is becoming very long!)

sky76sky
sky76sky

MUCH, much better than Fuel for Life....

Fresh warm & sugary lemons with a bit of zesty peel blast up your nostrils. This then settles into a more friendly citrus with a 'high' white floral heart. But that would be too girly for Diesel...so make way for some warm & fruity spices: star anise & licorice & something deeper & woody.

It is not too bad, but nothing special. My one HUGE dislike is this 'fuel-like' synthetic element that hits the back of my throat, burns my nose & ruins both fragrances (FFL & FFLU).

Trvevil
Trvevil

This sounded and looked very promising- dark bottle, the name and the ad. But it failed my expectations with crack.
At first I got very pretty lemon+ florals- I liked that, but didn't fall in love- not my type- these pretty fragrances. So it was floral at first 1,5 hours, but then came the middle notes- they smelled just like Versace Bright Crystal (must be licorice kickin in on lemons). There is one note lingering in the background that rounds a bit this nasty citric (in general citric is not nasty)- adds an interesting note to composition.
Absolutely not my thing- I'll better try Fuel For Life, I hope it's different. For those who like Bright Crystal or Envy Me that should do it.

Aalia
Aalia

i like the citrus opening, but it does smell very lemony like the Calvin Klein perfumes of the 90s. the white flowers are nice as middle notes and the citrus top notes hang around and mingle with the white flowers for a while. the licorice and anise really isn't noticeable but they probably keep the composition from becoming too heavy. itś sweet but not stiflingly so. i did not find it to be too amazing or revolutionary. it would be a nice, light, daily wear perfume. perhaps a nice gift perfume.

martaonly
martaonly

i love it!!!...in the begining i thought it is too sweet for me...but once i tried it i fell in love...this parfume makes me feel strong, independent and very sexy...i agree it can be great in a work where you have to play "a strong business woman's role" :)....the parfume also stays long and smells very nice after several hours(actually conforting sweet instead of sickening sweet)...i love traces of this scent on my clouth after wearing them with this parfume....hmmmm

pure
pure

Something I really love: a fresh citrus (but not WC cleaner/CK One citrus) start and a warm, long lasting base. The freshness of citrus notes stays the whole day too. It's a perfect fragrance for work, because it makes you feel strong and competent...still a bit decadent and libertine :)

I'm planning to buy 75 ml for winter (after a 1,5 ml sample).

LORENA
LORENA

my husband bought it for me yesterday.
A powerful fragrance in the opening.
At first I thought ..Oh my god this is too much !!!. I could taste the perfume on my tongue and inside my nose!! I must confess I felt like coughing for a moment. It involved my whole bedroom and it was around me like a cloud..so strong, spicy and floral, but oh god... sooo beautiful.
After some minutes it calms down , and becomes a sweet and warm scent, althought, I wouldn´t say It loose its power.. no no, it remains around you , but in a relaxing way but very perceptible.
The drydown is nice and adorable.
A very long lasting scent. It can be worn as a casual scent as well as an elegant scent. Although the name of the brand " DIESEL" does´t sound much "elegant" but, well , you can trust on the fragrance which is very reliable.Hugs

jatzzie
jatzzie

I absolutely adore this! It was "love at first whiff".Haha.=D Currently it's very much my signature scent.I love the fact that it has licorice in it, I can detect little hints of it.Unlimited starts off pretty strong, but then after a while it dissolves into a more softer scent.I remember having problems in choosing whether to get Unlimited or the original and I think the reason I chose Unlimited was because of the licorice.=)

susieqrj
susieqrj

Very different from the first version released and at the same time something on it reminded me of it. Fruity and happy. Lasting not so good.

essija
essija

Love this stuff, puts me in an instant happy mood. This is so green on me. Love the mixture of lemon and white flowers sometimes it stings a bit but today it's absolutely perfect... A must for spring...

nicki26
nicki26

This is a great summer fragrance.. I wanted to try something different from my usual Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue for summer, and this one was the best I found.. Although the lasting power is not great, it's so refreshing and uplifting that you feel clean and cool even in hot weather.. Highly recommended!

Elumina
Elumina

I really love this fragrance from the first time i smelled it, few hours ago i bought it. This one has an indefinable smell and its really lovely, i dont smell any licorice or anise there, otherwise i wouldnt have bought it, there is more a fruity and fresh, but also warm note. Its very long lasting and wearable for autumn and winter time.

liat
liat

Warm and sweet, but it seems it aims towards the younger lighter women. Nice and sweet, very pretty and pleasant. Not very long lasting, but still fun.
A very nice fragrance, just not my cup of whatever.

Deedz
Deedz

I love this! I'm going to buy it next pay! I deem fuel for life to be my signature scent and this one is so different from its predessor. I detect slight tea notes just beneath the fruity top but am yet to experience the licorice apparently included. At seeing the dark bottle I thought unlimited was going to be heavier and deeper than the first but was taken aback by how fruity this one is. The one similarity between the two is the warmth of the spicey undertones in the lower notes. I just want to bathe in this scent!

Madhavi
Madhavi

I must to say is sof sweet and sexy parfume, and smells great. I love it...

I have it. ;)

mymlan
mymlan

I like this scent in the opening. It's warm and comfy but still interesting: a bit spicy and just slightly sweet. After some time I felt a little uncomtortable wearing it though as it developes into a quite masculine fragrance, and it dries down on dry spicy accords. It doesn't work very well on me. Maybe it is a skin chemistry thing or an attitude thing, or both?

Laurukka
Laurukka

This is not so tense as original. Very pleasant, spicy but still fresh. It didn't last very long on my skin unfortunately. More casual than Fuel For Life. I could imagine myself wearing this. *a hint to Santa...*

PR
PR

I liked this one more than ohter Diesel Fuel in a light bottle. Can't say it's very spicy, or any sweet is there, but definitely very warm scent, should be easy on others, not bad

debesiena
debesiena

My favourite at a time. Very sexy, modern and independent.

solocha
solocha

Not bad. Would suit to those who like spicy notes - there is licorice, maybe ginger and mint. Quite a modern scent, I would say, to wear with jeans or office suit.

amanda
amanda

i prefer the original to this, its not unique at all, it smells very similar to nina by n.r., its nice and pretty but wouldnt buy this

Moszatka
Moszatka

Really better than Fuel For Life, but too intensive and strong at first, and then very fruity and spicy. Good, but not for me.

model_wannabe
model_wannabe

love it so much :) it's better than fuel for life femme. it's sweet, aromatic and a little spicy

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel 4.18 out of 5 based on 635 ratings and 109 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diesel Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.