Designers » D E » « Groups

Fuel For Life He Summer Diesel for men

Fuel For Life He Summer Diesel for men
dislike

Fuel For Life He Summer Diesel for men Pictures

Fuel for Life She Summer and Fuel For Life He Summer make a new, summer pair which announces joys of summer period. They will be available from April 2009, in amount of 75 ml EDT. The fragrances were created as variations of the original edition and they are perfect as refreshment in hot, summer days.

Fuel For Life He Summer Fragrance Reviews

Addan
Addan

Fresh scent perfect for summer, longevity is also nice more than 5 hour on my skin and also unique scent
Highly recomended for summer season
U can say perfect scent for summer season

avisas
avisas

I was lucky buying it.

A a z i n g smell !!!
Can't Stop Sniffing my wrist.
the fragrance is love love lovely.
A summer breeze air kind of smell !!!

But i wish it has a better longevity :(

kami07
kami07

يه عطر خنك و فرش واسه تابستون واقعا عاليه

MarcoPoiana
MarcoPoiana

So i was on vacation on Germany with a couple of friends and we went shopping. It was a hot summer day with aprx. 28 celsius. I really needed a parfume because we were to hit the town and meet some gorgeous girls. So i fell on this bottle and suddenly i simply fell in love with it! Now i cant find ANYWHERE I can buy this. Can someone help??

jesse1993
jesse1993

i need a new summer cologne is this any good? i like fruity smells i have Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' and kenneth cole reaction. i want sumthing new and fresh kinda like the ones i just mentioned. i was thinking about diesel fuel for life summer or Creed Millesime Imperial or something else. please help me out

periquito89
periquito89

It's supposed to be refreshing, right? So, this must be one of the most strong, cloying, and with a super sillage refreshing scents I have ever tried! Smells a bit cheap too. No, thankyourverymuch!

misiek_pl
misiek_pl

this is a very good refreshing summer scent

annarborbodhi
annarborbodhi

I tried this today for the first time. And oh my god, its simply delicious. I was in a rush and didn't have a time to analyze the different notes. But I was very, very impressed.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This is a really great edition to the fuel for life scents. It's similar to the original but it's missing that woody note and its been replaced with a really juicy fruity note, kinda like an ice cool frozen vodka lemonade on a hot day.. really yummy and very sexy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Fuel For Life He Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diesel Fuel For Life He Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fuel For Life He Summer by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fuel For Life He Summer by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Paco Rabanne Black XS Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Creed Green Irish Tweed Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Sean John Unforgivable Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Guerlain Guerlain Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Chanel Allure Pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label