Designers » D E » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men
dislike

I have it: 930 I had it: 441 I want it: 421 My signature: 29

Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Videos
Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures Fuel for Life Homme Diesel for men Pictures

Fuel for Life Homme by Diesel is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Fuel for Life Homme was launched in 2007. Fuel for Life Homme was created by Annick Menardo and Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are grapefruit and anise; middle notes are lavender and raspberry; base notes are woodsy notes and heliotrope.

Grapefruit Anise

Lavender Raspberry

Woodsy Notes Heliotrope

Fuel for Life Denim Collection Homme
London

Fuel for Life Homme Fragrance Reviews

Teahupoo
Teahupoo

A great fruity and sweet scent!

It smells really nice...projects alright.

Not too complicated, goes well with any occasion...so it's a good one to wear everyday...people will notice it.

Try this one out and see if it works in your world.

zehjoe
zehjoe

I love it! This one its a really pantydroper!
Sweet and syntetic. Very strong anise, a little citrus and lavander.
It has a huge sex apeal. Very good for party.

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

very sweet, 6/10

meroo
meroo

My ex-gf highly recommended this perfume and even tried to get me to buy it in the store. Smelled generic, cheap and really not special. She seemed to like it a big time. I didn't and I still don't.
It might be the only perfume by Annick Menardo that I 'hated'!! so I was a bit surprised it's created by her. Moving on...

Hz.rtro
Hz.rtro

this thing gave me a headache

kllex7
kllex7

There is something about this fragrance that is unique. I am not sure what it is, but i do wear this when i feel goin all rugged and wild. The smell is kinda sweet,sharp and strong. Some people may like some may not. Try not to spray too much of this..else it will get cloying. Anyhow, it's quite a good clubbing scent to be honest. If you are a party animal. Pls give it a try.

Sillage: A Good projection, strong and sweet
Longevity: A Stays on my skin 6~7 hrs consistently
Compliment: B mix review, some like it some may not. I personally not a fan of Diesel frag but i find this really unique to give it a shot.
Value: B Ok for the price, smells unique and rugged. Stands out for younger crowd. Best part is.. not many people smell like this in the club.

biscoff
biscoff

Tried it in perfumery shop. This is the only frag that after i sprayed it on my wrist I went to search for a toilet to wash it out. So cloying and intrusive...

RobbieX

Had a squirt of this in a shop. It really does make an impression on you. Sharp, sweet fruity, fresh and long lasting. It's one of those fragrances that I know I am gonna have to buy, sooner or later. It's brilliant!

Jay T
Jay T

D'habitude je n'aime pas douce colognes mais j'aime ce. Je pense il est parce que il eu une gommeux qualite ce est difficle à déterminer quoi est dans ce. Donc je passer le jour essayer de le comprendre. J'ai trouve ce etre un peu comme "The One" by Dolce and Gabanna mais avec une mieux sillage. Étonnamment bon pour a enterprise ce Diesel.

lou6
lou6

Not very known :)makes women blush

zeeko23
zeeko23

I'm not alcoholic, but this damn thing made me one, I'm lovin it.

JoeOM
JoeOM

A really great one by Diesel.

On the offset I get a sharp blast of citrus but this almost immediately turns sweet.

As the raspberry appears it blends so well with the anise that it gives off a slight alcohol vibe which I love! The heliotropes no doubt keeping the fragrance sweet and stop the bitterness coming through.

Also the lavender balances really well with the sweetness.
All in all this is really only for those who love sweet, sugary scents. Reminds me slightly of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin.

mcaldow
mcaldow

The first time I smelt it, I wasn't pleased. The more I smelled it, the more I realised that ths is garbage. Not worth it at all

flaco
flaco

Women love it. I loved it since the first time I tried it on me. Unfortunately I bought it on my way to Australia and when I touched the ground I got a shower and put some on me... That was the worst mistake ever; after a 25hrs flight I was so sick and worn out, and after that, every single time that I put some on me gave me the sickness and that nasty sensation how I felt after the long haul.
I got along with it a couple of months later; since the first bottle I noticed that it was a female magnet.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Well done playful scent. A real pick me upper. Goes on strongly and remains for 6-8 hours. The berry note is amazingly beautiful with the anise and lavender combo. It reminds me of XS Black which I love as well. I have a backup bottle, it's that good.

Roman86
Roman86

Love this stuff. Sharp, sweet, fruity with a transparent woody base in the distant background to give it a masculine edge. This has beautiful sillage and good longevity. No way it deserves all of those negative reviews and I bet many dismiss it right away because of its popularity. This has to be one of the best designer fragrances out there in the market today.

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

This scent is not for everyone but I am ADDICTED to this! I think it might be because of personal associations with it so I'm not sure if I am being objective about this. Something about this does remind me of diesel - which I LOVE. It's just so unique.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Rich gourmand escent, a very sexy smell.

joao vila
joao vila

my baby (perfume) until this day...I never found any perfume quit like this one...i bought my first bottle like 4 years ago...i love it and i can´t let it go...ahah

vitilsky
vitilsky

Smells absolutely great. Slightly sweet raspberry with aniseed to balance it out, and it's got a slight bitterness to it.

kay0981
kay0981

This is the only fragrance my boyfriend wears, so I've gotten to know it quite well over the years. I guess I might be quite biased, because to me, this smells just like my other-half; and that, I can only associate with good things :3

But, being as fair and objective as I can, I'd say that Diesel Fuel for Life is a pleasant, easy to like, easy to wear fragrance. It's very versatile; it suits all ages, and works on most occasions. It's fresh and masculine; youthful, modern, and energizing. I can definitely smell a lot of anise and lavender, livened up by fresh, bitter citrus. It also has a slightly 'alcoholic' vibe to it; not strong enough to get you drunk, but fairly pronounced; adding a sharp, masculine edge to the composition.

And although Fuel for Life seems to be quite commonly perceived as unisex, I wouldn't feel right wearing it – to me, this is a distinctively masculine fragrance. It lasts for hours, and projects nicely throughout the whole day. I also really enjoy the innovative, eye-catching bottle design.

I'd strongly recommend keeping an open mind with regards to this cologne, and giving it a fair shot – I'm a woman, and I really love smelling this on my boyfriend!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

swagman
swagman

Man I have this perfume and I really think this smells like some kind of gasoline!

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Far too sweet and sickly. I prefer a man to smell masculine, woody, smokey etc. But that's just my opinion.

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

With the first sniff I fell in love with this cologne. Fresh, elegant, makes you happy when smell it. Chocolaty, and also suitable for nights. When you have it on, you know you are cool, and in the center of attentions.

jhoss123
jhoss123

I'm 19 and I have 2 years using this perfume and I really like. is quite sweet and linear with sillage like a beast and VERY VERY GOOD compliments.

First i only perceive notes of anise and grapefruit, combined into a super sweet, sharp, aggressive smell thats feels a bit medicinal too. This first phase lasts from 15 to 20 minutes with a monster sillage, almost 4 meters.

Heart notes are raspberry mixed with vanilla and lavender in the background, this scent really is the soul of this perfume and lasts 10 to 12 hours, with enough projection.

Final notes are lavender and raspberry with a touch of dry woods, quite subtle. Final notes easily can lasts 2 days on the skin.

Csakahc
Csakahc

This one is a banger! I love it, because it's different! I like the raspberry smell, because it gives a really unique character to this fragrance, but with the other ingredients it's still masculine. I mostly use it at night and compliments are usual! I have to admit that it's not a traditional scent, so maybe younger men could be more interested in it. I would say that if you don't want to smell like other (1) Millionaires, just try this!

zillapz
zillapz

First time i wore it i didn't like it. It grew and grew on me an now i wear it often. Projects heavy and last ages. It's one i can't even put my finger on what i like about it... it's just addictive for me.

Pablo90
Pablo90

Too much anise in this perfume!

RobbieX

A sharp metallic scent. Very noticeable and strangely likeable. Longevity and sillage very good. For younger people in my opinion. It's very nice.

Gutipon
Gutipon

Amor, sexo y noche es lo que define esta fragancia, su aroma queda impregando en tus dedos cuando cierras la tapa despues de aplicartelo, no lo veo para el tipo alpha lo veo mas para aquel joven dulce y soñador, eso si, ten precaucion de las mujeres ya que te odiaran o te raptaran y violaran.

;)

Love, Sex and night is what defines this fragrance, its scent is impregnated in your fingers when you close the lid after applying it, I see no use for the alpha dude I see more wearble for the young sweet and dreamy, CAUTION: women may rape you if like it, dudes will hate you because you smell like a homo.

Layzie
Layzie

It's like candy to me. There's something about it that makes me think of Smarties or something. My girlfriend says it's sweet & rich in a good way. Every single person I have asked to sniff it on my arm has responded with a pleasantly surprised, "Ooh!" There's something odd about it that catches us off guard. I can't say that I love it, but it does keep me coming back for more. I think I would prefer this on a woman. Fuel for Life is a relatively strong fragrance with good longevity, so be wary about overdoing it.

jyan727
jyan727

In my opinion a very odd fragrance. I like it for its overly sweet smell and a weird "fizzy" effect it has on my nose. So to me its like a raspberry soda. It's interesting to say the least and the dry down is pretty nice.

With that being said I would never wear this. It's just too sweet for my personal tastes and a little too unisex for me. It might be good for the younger crowd (15-25 y.o) just not for this young guy here, so I'll pass....but I still love to smell and sample it when I see a tester in the stores, haha.

nadiraydin
nadiraydin

There's something in this fragrance i can't stand. I had tried it several times but i didn't get what Luca Turin founded in it.

Sorry guys, it smells cheap and annoyingly sweet for me.

divenegg
divenegg

Cloying, I can´t have it on me more than 3 minutes.

Erkmen
Erkmen

When i smelled this perfume at first time i really addicted to this. It has very addictive scent and seductive of course. Girls ask me which perfume I use.

Longevity is really good. This is my number one.

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

Mmmm. Raspberries. I love it!

dq_firefly
dq_firefly

At first sniff I was in love, but after 3 or 4 times full wear, it became boring to me: a bit too sweet and too feminine. But sillage and longevity are really impressive.

For young boys only, I think!

antti salonen
antti salonen

well i like this parfym and specially that its very strong but but some reason it is not my favorite

haronushka

unique 4/5

overal 17/20

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

a sharp metallic powdery tart/sour fruit scent..this literally makes my mouth water! (not in a good way).. very cloying.. and inoffensive!

kamilleisamansname
kamilleisamansname

"Use with caution" is right. The opening is sugary, almost sickly sweet, the anise and grapefruit hit you like a train. Apply sparingly, this seems like it would make a good winter fragrance because of the spicy warmth and sweetness of it, which in the warmer months of the year can be overwhelming, even nauseating or headache inducing depending on how much you sweat.

For a man's fragrance it smells rather effeminate, a young woman could effortlessly pull this off. There's a certain cheapness to it, too. It's not my cup of tea, but it seems like the sort of cologne that would be well received by most people in the under 25-demographic. At least the bottle design is nice.

Diesel fragrances all seem to have funky openings. The drydown is usually worth waiting for though.
For example this one starts off with a blast of very bitter grapefruit.
Fuel for Life Homme is a soft, spicy anise + heliotrope. Heliotrope gives it a sort of creamy candy vibe and makes it very unisex, in my opinion. It's actually quite similar to Loverdose, but less vanilla.
At first I did not think I detected raspberry in this because I'm used to it smelling like bubblegum on me. After a few wearings I'm beginning to think it's more of a tart, natural raspberry than a sticky sweet one.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Decent but unremarkable... Personally I found this too feminine.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

The opening blast is nice - sweet and fruity. I'd say raspberry is the dominant fruit note, although there is a softness and roundness to it (perhaps a synthetic, commercialized lavender?) that leaves it smelling more like a bowl of thoroughly milk saturated Fruity Pebbles. Yup, that's exactly it - Fruity Pebbles cereal. I don't detect the anise per say, although I have a feeling it is contributing to the "cool effect" of the scent, because the scent does feel very cool. I think it'd be quite refreshing to apply a spritz or two of this on a hot summer afternoon.

20 minutes in and the scent hasn't really changed much from the initial application except for the usual rounding of any rough edges that comes with a drydown. Sweet, and not particularly masculine, but this scent does have some character. I like it, but I hope it evolves. 4-6 hours of this smell right now would just get boring and tiresome.

-------------------------------------------

Well, it's been a couple hours. It's still quite strong on the skin, but hasn't changed at ALL. I grew sick of it a long time ago but held out until now to see if it would change. If you like the scent after 5 minutes on your skin and think you could stand that smell for hours, you'll love this. If you get bored with linear frags, be sure to pass on this. Off it comes.

eric.cius
eric.cius

I have to agree that this is the best diesel men's fragrance to date. I received this as a gift and my initial time wearing it I thought it too synthetic and candyish..? But wear after wear I'm enjoying this more and more. It has two characters, one that comes out in winter and one that plays in summer. Great versatility, longevity and projection.

Ups925
Ups925

Raspberry (smells more like strawberry to me) and anise combine to make a great winter scent. I would spray my jacket with this in the winter time and loved the thick gourmand smell in the sharp cold winter air. I went through two bottles of this stuff, and for some reason never picked up a replacement despite how much I liked it. Polo double black replaced it as my favorite winter scent I suppose. It has a somewhat synthetic tinge to it, but its wholly enjoyable nonetheless.

cnotche
cnotche

My husband has this and I absolutely. Love. It. Every single time he wears it I catch a whiff and take a deep breath and immediately ask him, "Ooo, what are you wearing today?" It makes me want to nuzzle his neck and just breathe it in. It's fresh and slightly sweet and spicy, just like him. When he runs out, I'm running out to Sephora to buy him more. This and Paco Rabanne Million are just delicious scents for men. I highly recommend, only if you want your woman thinking you smell super sexy and wonderful of course.

tna11
tna11

I think this is best diesel fragrance for men so far i have tried their other range only the brave/tattoo none of them come close to this one. when i run out of mine fuel for life bottle def getting another and would say another great winter scent for guys! recommend

petranfx
petranfx

use with caution.lol.It means 5 and more sprays and you will fine

Jiggaman6971
Jiggaman6971

Radiates up to 6 feet within the first few hours. Got compliments and solid feedback in that time frame. After that,,, it's only noticeable when hugging someone or something as close. Very solid fragrance but re-applying will be necessary. Keep in mind it's only a $50-70 frag. So Ill use it for work or "whatever" type outings,,,, basically an everyday fragrance.

blauriche
blauriche

It seemed pleasant enough that I bought a bottle, but now that I have one I never wear it because it smells so cheap and synthetic on me.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. Puts me in such a good mood when I wear this. In my opinion, its definately unisex. So sweet soft spicy and warm ... LOVE it! Longevity is not bad at all.

nohedidnt81
nohedidnt81

This was my winter signature scent for years.Some say its synthetic but that's not what sheeeeee said. ha bad joke. But this projects like a beast you have to be carefule with the trigger. Perfect frag for cold winters. I'd label this a night time club going out scent. You'll receive compliments.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Luca Turin calls this "brilliantly inventive," and I suppose it is, but I don't like the prominent fruity note at all. Smelling like a My Little Pony is not what I'm about. A scrubber.

(Come to think of it, this exact same thing happened to me when I tried Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir. You'd think I'd learn.)

Odd bottle. Looks like it should be suspended from Robin Hood's belt.

dmoman

One of the best fruity openings I've came across. Raspberry is such a a rich and quite powerful scent and this does have it. The freshness with this one is done very nicely.

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

My absolute favorite on my husband!! I literally can't stop smelling him when he wears this. LOVE IT!

Murk123
Murk123

Man do I love this. Im not a notes specialist but this scent is so addictive so strong and masculine, I use this for special occasions like wedding and parties. on the zip up case it says '' Use with caution'' yep correct too much will make your head spin so I recommend not to use more than 3 to 4 sprays, trust me with only 1 spray of this you will get noticed. My fav fragrance was Paco Rabanne One Million but I love this even more. I got the 50ml and about 30ml left I will for sure buy another bottle when its finished.

krayonkid
krayonkid

Laundry pressing. That is the only way I can describe this fragrance. Many times, colleagues at work would ask if I can smell warm iron somewhere. They are quite embarrassed when I explain it's my fragrance.

This is however a good fragrance, clean, fresh and comforting. It's lasting power is awesome as well. I do have to warn tho, that spraying too much can cause a headache, something I've learned early on (the anise becomes overpowering and combined with the sweet smell, it can get too much).

I also agree with 16haigha in that it is a very versatile fragrance. You can wear it anywhere, I've gone out clubbing with it, wear it to work and even now, on my day off running errands.

kaysee
kaysee

I really liked the way it smelled on my friend, so I got one myself.
Unfortunatelly it's not that compatible with my skin, so I only get 2 hours max.
On me it opens up with a hint of fresh spice that I cannot recognize.
It is awesome, I totally recommend it, but I wish it was more compatible with my skin type.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

My father wears this (and he is sooo picky when it comes to perfumes..), and it smells really great and comforting. I have never felt any rasberries in there ever. I'm really surprised to see that it contains berries at all. In my nose it's all about citrus, some sweetness, something a little spicy somehow and wood. I also smell some of the lavender that is mentioned. I think it's great. Smells like dad.

16haigha
16haigha

To me this smells like a cellar full of buckets of raspberries sucked in alcohol. Peculiar I know, but thats what comes to mind when I smell this. It does smell a bit synthetic. Kind of like a darker One Million. If you liked one million but found it too sweet I would definitely try this one.

Versatility 9/10 You can wear this almost any time. Work,school, everyday, date, clubbing. Its all good. The only time I wouldn't wear this is when its very hot outside. Even cooler summer days are ok. But when it gets humid this well become cloying.

Projection 7.5/10 Decent. Nothing to complain about

Longevity 7/10 Actually very average on me. 5-6 hours. Sometimes even 4.

Overall 8/10 Great smell. Great versatility. OK projection/longevity. But than again this is quite cheap so I would say its definitely worth your money.

dbouklieva18
dbouklieva18

Baby with Diesel you will get noticed...trust me!

stayclose
stayclose

Fruit in the at the start then more like sugar cane. Its sweet so it tends to lean twoards fem but not to much. Plus its work in the heat oddly enough. Yeah it does smell a lil cheap a chemical like but if your worrying about that then your too picky or smelling too close. Back off a bit and don't spray to much.

3gecos
3gecos

I really like my friends reaction when i am asked about this perfume and i tell them that is a Diesel!A very good scent that last 8-10 hours on my skin with a very good projection!I do smell the raspberry the anise and the lemon,very balanced!A good option as an everyday scent or office scent(2 sprays)!Diesel really did his job with it and for this one i find almost every time a nice discounted price!
Re-edit:It grow more and more in my heart with every wearing.I cannot believe that this wonderful juice come from a jeans company.Thank you Diesel,you just won a permanent client.

guillermostf
guillermostf

you can get drunk with it, it's very nice and powerfull. orange skin, bergamot, some woods, they say raspberries, i do not know... there's something more special than that, maybe is the whole blend that works excellent. really use with caution. 4/5

Pedrones
Pedrones

Quality sweet fragrance. Reminds me so much of Individuel, but I prefer this one, cause in my skin Individuel sounds a little bit feminine.

juancar_66

Very modern and sweet creation.
Adictive swetnees and good work from 2007.
He has very natural notes and a base like a good liqueur. Interesting with nice and sweet sensuality. Very happy hours with hem really.

Tuzara
Tuzara

Really can't see why all the hate..

Lasts >12 hours. Smells nice from the moment you spray it. Keeps you entertained for the duration of the smell.

Smell ---- 10/10
Longevity 10/10
Versatility 8/10
Compliments 10/10
Sent cloud 9/10

For me its a Must have :)

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

A unisex frag indeed.

I used to catch a whiff of heliotrope based fragrance from my friend who was wearing Armani Lei. Haunted by that beautiful scent I got myself one bottle of it... and learned that the lei's heliotrope could not survive on my skin, as if it's never existed.

I love heliotrope in this one, strong and musky, and on me this note is last and last and it's so beautiful at drydown.

cocorosie
cocorosie

Can't believe some of these reviews, I think this is fantastic! It's probably my favourite of all the colognes my boyfriend has owned, it's run out now but I loved the way it smelled on him. It's modern, fresh, playful and sexy.

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

Am I the only one who would like to see a Fuel for Life Homme Tatoo?

yidansheng
yidansheng

the overpowering powdery note cuts my throat!

fofie1990
fofie1990

Why do so many men have THIS particular perfume. On some men it can actually smell quite strong and I really do not like the "coldness" of this perfume.
If you are a guy and want a new perfume... please do not buy this one!

Mindkung06
Mindkung06

My score is 6/10. A bottle is very cool and unique design. smells too fruity, clean and warm , sexy a little bit. fit perfectly a guy who is a metrosexual. but this fragrance is not longevity on my skin :( and it has a little bit smells like female fragrance. DISLIKE and I'll not bought it again...

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

If you are a guy who want to meet a nice girl and you want her to be reminded of her ex boyfriend! there u go! :) Diesel Fuel <3 Or else you can buy one million or Aqua di gio or Cool water :)
cheers!

juancar_66

Quizas sea la mejor fragancia de la nueva generación, es moderna y muy apta para gente joven y almas que se sienten jovenes, es dulce pero no dulzona y tiene una natural e inocente explosión de sensualidad, tambien es fuerte y con contrastes pues sus notas evolucionan hacia unas notas que son licorosas.
Es inocentemente sexy.
Alegre y generosa en notas naturales.
Evoca aromas de aguardiante. Whisky o ginebra en sus notas de fondo.
Muy buen perfume y tambien de noche....

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Esta loción me encanta!! Es prendida, cálida, un poco dulce pero sensual! Una de mis favoritas, a la mayoría de mujeres les encanta jaja!
A mi hermana le gusto tanto que la uso una vez para ir al colegio, y todas sus compañeras decían que en el aire había olor a hombre!! xD (ella asiste a un colegio de señoritas).

Le doy un 10/10 porque tiene perfecto aroma y una botella vistosa y llamativa!

No es para hombres muy finos, es para hombres decididos, fuertes pero sensibles con una espontaneidad única!

Blutengel
Blutengel

This is one of my favorites... It's fantastic in every way, even the bottle with it's own jacket. When I spray this on on a sunny day, my head is traveling instantly to the Provance, to the lavender fields and the ultra relaxing atmosphere that attracts me so. And it stays on the skin for a long time. All day pleasure, all day dreaming...

Edgalyndo
Edgalyndo

Abstract and timeless, honestly is something totally different from what I thought of this perfume, not saying it's bad, but it is something peculiar scent something: Anise's from start to finish, the Raspberry adds a sweet and Note Cold of lavender, accompanies the mix, but there is a note in the background Earthy even distinguish Maybe it is not the wood or Heliotrope notes, this fragrance is like a field of lavender in a rain of Anis and Raspberry ... If you like to be different I recommend it, it is very good in my opinion!

brave_kid
brave_kid

When my father ask me and my brother to join him for a lunch, I quickly wore black xs while my brother wore diesel..In cars, strawberry scent(xs)and floral scent (diesel) keep lingering on my nose..And my nose pick floral scent drom diesel..IT nice compare than strong strawberry..

The drydown somehow is something bad.. I dont get any pleasant smell when i sit beside him..only candy sweet..

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

This is a scent i'd like a lot more if it was toned down a few notches. The raspberry and anise notes dominate above all else and as a result it's very syrupy, sickly and cloying. The woody notes do come more into play as it dries down, but they seem like only an afterthought and the fruity sweetness continues to overpower throughout. On the plus side projection and longevity are fantastic. So go easy on the trigger finger otherwise people will smell you coming for miles around!

rapphle
rapphle

My favorite perfume for a while. It's sweet and maybe even gourmand due to the raspberry but it's not sickening or over sweet.

It's very well composed and balanced in my opinion. Modern and in vogue fragrance doubtless, with a clean sensation and perfect for the day.

omeyocan
omeyocan

Excelente fragancia. Pero se tiene que usar con cuidado XD, tiene mucha proyeccion y perdurabilidad, con 3 sprays queda listo para oler todo el día. Una de las mejores fragancias hoy por hoy

NeoJezebel
NeoJezebel

This is my brother's go-to fragrance and I'm always borrowing it. I still can't get over how different it smells on him compared to on me. It's perfect for summer: light and airy, but with a spicy tinge on my brother and a more sharp fruity scent on me. A seriously underrated modern perfume and most definitely unisex.

Bassplant
Bassplant

This cologne is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I purchased both the original version and the Denim version. First, let me say the 2 smell very similar - except that the Denim version has a faint tinge of something behind the middle notes that I don't get in the original scent, and that's okay because I like the original scent exactly like it is! Not only does it smell better than Denim, but it also seems to project better for a longer period of time. :)

Now the smell itself, I truly love it. Raspberry is simply one of my favorite scents. It's so unfair that the majority of the raspberry fragrances are within women perfumes! This is my favorite raspberry scent for a man, although my wife likes to wear this as well... definitely unisex capabilities.

The raspberry is sweet, definitely, but the woodsy notes come in almost immediately after the initial blast, and soften it to be a perfect man's fragrance. Not too sweet, not too musky, not balmy at ALL (which is excellent). What a great scent, Diesel. Thanks.

Ultra.Black7
Ultra.Black7

سرد و شیرین و خوشمزه
مناسب برای استفاده روزانه مخصوصا در فصول گرم
بوش یکم منو یاده سی اچ از کارولینا هررا میندازه
پخش بو و ماندگاریش هم بدک نیست

juancar778
juancar778

It´s very sweet and young fragance, the best work from Diesel to me and i think it will be a big parfum in a few years. Its sweet and adictive top notes introduicing to a midle notes so naturals like a garden or woody and finally the base notes are a good flavour liqueur like Bourbon for example. It´s a very good work.

walesman
walesman

absoloutely beautiful fragrance, perfect for all those summer days down the beach or down a festival or pub, sweet, and projection is amazing,

I personally wouldnt wear in the winter as i rather wear a spicy fragrance in the winter

dromidreza
dromidreza

خیلی سعی کردم با بوی اون کنار بیام.نتونستم رفتار این عطر را رو پوستم پیدا کنم.بنظر من روی پوستم اصلا خاص نبود.کمی بنظر زنانه میومد

nananessa
nananessa

I love this fragrance! It smells like a UNISEX frag, to me. It is just lovely.

My oldest son has a bottle & it smells more masculine on him. On me it takes on a more feminine quality.

It is so clean, refreshing, sort of sweet fruity, just the right touch of florals, spicy yet a hint of green, too---all delighting & enticing the soul, with a mesmerizing base of the perfect woodsy notes!!! I mean, what does this fragrance not have? It is perfect genius, a sexy yet comfortable fragrance for both sexes, much like CK One is, and Usher's VIP is. Love this one!!!

AlonSOAMAZING
AlonSOAMAZING

Fuel for life is an underated scent , I honestly beleive there cant be such a thing as "youthful" or "High school scent . I can honestly say anyone under the age of 30 can wear this well , the citrus is not too strong on the grapefruit note and the ANise is strong but smells really clean, The rasberry scent is a kind of a rare note in my opinion , that makes this fragrance stand out, all to end it with woodsy notes. Great projection and real good sillage even on those with dry skin .

Arthurgib
Arthurgib

Parfümün içeriğindeki anason ilk sıkıldığında çok baskın olarak hissediliyor bana rakı kokusunu hatırlattı.

Kain
Kain

A good fruity fragrance.
In the opening you will get strong, sweet and almost synthetic raspberry note with hint of anise note which is pleasant and unique.
The raspberry note dominate in the opening and make all the notes blind.
In the drydown raspberry note start to decay slowly and give space for other notes to show their faces!
The drydown is again sweet raspberry with a little more floral note from anise and some woodsy notes but they are in the background.
Very good projection and longevity with this fragrance.
If you like fruity fragrances this is a good one and definitely you will get compliment with this fragrance.
يه عطر ميوه اي خوشبو و خوب
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر بوي قوي و شيرين تمشك هست كه يه مقدار زيادي قويه و تقريبا بوي مصنوعي ميده و مقدار خيلي كمي بوي گل باديان رومي. البته بدليل مقدار خيلي زياد رايحه تمشك تقريبا شما در ابتدا فقط بوي شيرين تمشك به مشامتون ميخوره
در ادامه و به مرور زمان رايحه تمشك كم كم ضعيف ميشه و اجازه ميده رايحه هاي ديگه مثل رايحه هاي جنگلي و كمي رايحه گلها خودشونُ نشون بدن اما بازم رايحه تمشك بربقيه رايحه ها غالب هست
يه مثال نسبتا خوب از بوي اين عطر بخوام براتون بزنم دلستر تمشك بهنوش هست!!! اگه تا حالا خورده باشين اين عطر همچين بويي ميده منتها بهتر و خوشبو تر. دلستر تمشك كه واقعا فاجعه هست به نظر من. البته آبجوهاي ميوه اي همشون آشغالن و فقط كلاسيك، اما خوب هم بحث سليقه هست و هم تو مملكت ما كه ملت كيفيت و اين چيزا براشون مهم نيست، ميوه اي ها بيشتر فروش ميره
چيزي كه برام عجيبه اينه كه اين بحث دلستر چه ربطي به دنياي عطر و ادكلن داره كه من دارم روش بحث ميكنم
پخش بو و ماندگاري اين عطر بسيار خوبه

Dioguh
Dioguh

For me, its one of the best =) I just love it, its sweet, sensual, sexy, ideal for those nights!

joggle12
joggle12

Summary: Grapefruit scented (initially), sweet, creamy, possibly gourmand-ish (CAN BE NAUSEATING IF YOU PUT TOO MUCH!) with a somewhat raspberry + woody base/dry down. Longevity is great, projection is good, sillage is ok.

Rating:
8.5/10

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

This is a real dark horse...

First few times I smelt this I was on the fence, unsure if I liked it. After I had it for a few days I came round and now LOVE it.

It stays on the skin or clothes for ages, I'd say minimum six hours. It lasts in the bottle for a long time as well, I had a 30ml bottle and lasted ages even with five sprays a day.

It is like nothing out there, I have never sniffed, heard or found one that is similar.

The main box is ticked with this fragrance... Women love it! This is the main reason men wear fragrance.

I would recommend this to anyone.

Results:

Sillage: 8.5/10
Longevity: 8.5/10

andy
andy

Diesel fuel for life is a very bright youthful sweet aromatic fresh fragrance for a younger crowd. The raspberry and licorice notes really give this a nice sweetness and the drydown is nice

Overall, this is the type of fougere where other fruity notes than citrus are used and the scent becomes more "aromatic" and complex compared to the previous aquatic freshness of many of our 90s trends and this is a very modern smell

yunvme
yunvme

A great everyday scent. It is perfect for my 14 year old son who other masculine colognes are still too much for. This one is just right.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

actually i was not interested in diesel perfumes as they r very common and dont hav much quality scents , but this is one which when i came across struck me for its opening, its quiet fresh and i feel and hope so that it should last for a decent time, good only for summers. but still nothing great, good and average.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

Disgusting raspberry bubblegum. Makes me want to chew my self in hope that it will go away. So blatantly boring that only suits the cheapest of ice creams.

Shouldn't be surprised. I have not smelled anything of even remote wearability from this brand. I would rather perfume myself with real bubble gum tincture

alex.ginhoux
alex.ginhoux

A strong anis note as a base and a sweet sugared spice scent deployed for the overall tone.
Will also please Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" aficionados.

Quite an in between perfume, even if not bad,
but non conclusive to me.

karthiktas
karthiktas

The one of best perfume. It smells exact like Playboy London. Diesel fuel price is costly & Playboy London price is cheap, but both smells the same. The projection is very good than the Playboy London, Longevity more than 5 hours. Its very different from other boring masculine scent. The smell is very different, its smooth and soft. I get many compliments when i wear this stuff, Girls love it. This will get u many compliments. I Love it. Try it. You will fall in Love...
Projection-9/10. Longevity- 7/10. Perfume-9/10

kiviivi
kiviivi

Its smells artificial raspberry with mix of vanilla or bit of anise, smell is sweet, its unique like paul gaultier, also it have this very tiny note of cheapens, longevity is good also. Overall it worth to check it at least, and ask other if they like it.

Molko
Molko

It's totally an unisex scent, actually the best:) I feel sweet and citrus, good combination...

Lance

Just got this today on my hand. I never thought I can take off the wrap, inside is absolutely beautiful. The scent reminds me of so many things.
Simply amazing!

jesvox
jesvox

Diesel's Fuel for Life is a very fruity fragrance (raspberry), creamy, warm, sensual, love the bottle its wrapped in a cool vintage coat wrapping, it projects very well (at least on my skin) 3 sprays is enough for me it will last all day, recommended age group...someone in there 20's, overall you can sport this anytime of the day.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fruity synthetic gourmand, modern, long lasting perfume, which is perhaps one of the leaders in its genre..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins - Strong rasberry scent, which is mild yet out there. This is 95% the same as the Denim version, which it pre-dates. I could be imagining this but I think the 5% difference is that when you smell this close to the skin, it has a little more spice, which makes this a little more masculine than the denim version, in a stereotypical way. The denim version is perhaps more fruity than this, which makes sense as it has less complex ingredients and perhaps uses more soft rasberry to fill the gaps left by no anise or heliotrope. However I could be clutching at straws and the only difference is a different bottle jacket.. they are so similar, hmm, April fool?

5 mins - 5 hours- This does not project and fill the room as well as the Denim version, but it still projects massively, approx 3 foot all around, but in the 4th and 5th hour its projection becomes interimittent, but still better than 90% of male frags. I prefer the denim in the first 5 hours, it is an improvement over this and is more memorable Very very good

5 - 6 hours - 6 inch intermittent projection

6 - 12 hours. Lovely drydown, occasional flickers of projection

Projection not as good as denim in the first 5 hours ,but lets face it, this is the original after all..but I keep thinking of that first 5 hours with the denim which was sensational

Quality

m_e110

حرف نداره فوقالعاده جزاب با پخش بویی فوق العاده میتونم بگم کاملا رازیتون میکنه

frckls
frckls

Well, I've been always crazy of how a man should smell, and this is actually fits the bill. The boyf has been using this for the past 4 years, and I LOVE IT. This perfume smells really manly and fresh at the same time, and most important of all, SEXY.

It does not have a super strong sillage, but the longevity is awesome. My boyf only needs 3 spritzes and the smell lasts the whole day from morning to evening, and it sticks to his skin like me to him when he's wearing the perfume.

Maybe it's his body chemistry that works well with the perfume, but I don't care. It's uber sexy on his skin and it always succeeds to lure me in. :)

secamel
secamel

Use with Caution! Nice warning for this sexxxy fougere. I freakin love this scent, it just goes with my chemistry wonderfully.

I don´t write technically skilled reviews and this won´t be the exception; use this juice if u want to feel in a sexy mood and like with all the warnings you have heard before ( don´t run with scissors, don´t recieve candies from strangers; etc) just do the opposite and you'll be alright.

Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!

urobian
urobian

Projection & longevity are simply amazing, the smell lovely, fresh flowery, very magtenic and unique,the first minutes are intrusive and loud making a fragance with personality and dynamic, the other phase is dry, powdery, luminous and nothing shy, very manly and versatile.

I cant believe think that fuel for life is shy and poor in longevity.. because is not.

Rooomy
Rooomy

Sorry to say , there is nothing special about this one .

Subtle , way too common to smell everywhere , and has got the poorest longevity ever .

Orange blossom is adding a touch of bitterness , yet , still it doesn't save the day .

I'll keep it outta my collection for good .

TADEOGEOL
TADEOGEOL

I HAVE THIS SCENT AND I LIKE A LOT, THIS SCENT HAS A SOFT SWEET SMELLING, BUT HAS A VERY POOR DURATION.

silverfoxx
silverfoxx

To sweeet!! makes me nauseated...
from the top and drydown I can only smell anise & raspberry dominated, its perfect for teenager. Longevity 4 hours..

mn77393
mn77393

i REALLY enjoy this fragrance. it was given to me as a gift by my mom. at the time, she was working for estee lauder at a local department store, and she got a lot of exposure to colognes as they were being tested nearby. she thought that this one stuck out as a fragrance i might like, and she was definitely right. this was actually what really got me interested in fragrances as a part of my wardrobe, and for about 2 years it was my signature scent.

i really can't describe why i like it, or even how it smells. there is apparently raspberry, anise, lavender, and grapefruit, but all i smelled was some kind of olfactory nirvana. it got a lot of compliments from both genders. one friend jokingly referred to it as "sex panther" (in a good way), and my girlfriend (at the time) just could not get enough of it. she would even "borrow" a shirt or spray something of hers before she left my place, just so she could smell it later.

i think this might be geared toward younger guys, say in the 15-30 age range, but i could be wrong. the only reason i don't wear it any more is because it reminds me too much of that girl still. maybe down the road i'll try it again, because it's one of my all-time favorites. it projected well, lasted long enough (i can't remember how long, but it never seemed to fall short), and smelled awesome. the aftershave might be even better, but i can't decide.

for me, it's a solid 9/10, if not higher.

Grottola
Grottola

It's nothing groundbreaking, but I'm starting to appreciate Fuel for Life for what it is: a modern fougère, just as Luca Turin stated.

The raspberry-anise-tea cooler smell definitely didn't appeal to me at first - I just didn't like it. However, that smell grew on me and I definitely began to realize that Fuel for Life is a great modern aromatic fougère that leans on the structure of the classics - lavender, anise, coumarin. These elements combine to create that comforting fougère smell that I find irresistable. It's a unique smell and I definitely plan to get a bottle sooner or later.

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

Very nice fragrance, fresh and good for everyday use. My husband gets many compliments whenever he wears it. One of my favorites, too.

one1990
one1990

love this thing!!!

hichristiangoodbye

after a week of testing Fuel for Life my liking of it kinda changed for me now it's like a unisex scent and this same week I compared it to Only the Brave. Basically they're like brothers for instance Fuel for Life gives me that warm masculine sweetness while Only the Brave is like an aquatic Fuel for Life giving it a citrus fresh opening.Fuel for Life really is great but i wouldn't consider it a daytime frag. it might get too sweet and cloying. You'd appreciate it more in the night you're and people would really notice you when you walk past them.

theNanan
theNanan

My all time fave! For me, the sweet fruity yet woody scent just lingers all day. Guys and girls alike compliment me for this perfume. Love it!

hichristiangoodbye

i just bought a bottle and just loved it it's smells like masculine licorice hahaha. 9+ hours and it's still kicking. Love this frag!

greenhornet
greenhornet

I bought this yesterday the smell ...intoxicating, i cant resist smelling myself, projection is amazing its mid winter here, and i can smell this as i walk down the hallway. A fresh beginning of citrus and then 20 minutes later, sweet anise and strawberry, and dry-down like a tea note and wood. Complimented already this morning by the school receptionist, NICE ONE! and NICE JUICE !

natasha2mpa
natasha2mpa

i dont care if its a masculine smell... i'd still love to wear it. it is tons better than its female version!

Ahmed_dh90
Ahmed_dh90

omg
i'm in love <3
it's so unique and different from the other male scents i smelled
and it has a very good Lonegvity

masboi
masboi

reminds me of raspberry mix with vanilla milkshakes.

sweet yet not loosing the masculinity. great everyday scent, i'm using it in day or night. but go really easy on the trigger, it can be very cloying.

for some people this frag is very synthetic. but not to my nose, it gave me a pleasant smell. i don't like the 15 minutes of the opening tho, the anise is too strong.

longevity is quite surprising for a denim fragrance, i got 10+ hours every time i wear it. the projection is kinda strong too.

recommended for casual date or casual night out.

longevity : 9/10
projection : 9/10
overall smell : 8/10
recommended age : less than 30

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Nothing special. It smells like the cosmetic powder. After an hour the aroma smells so heavy. Maybe the winter is the better season for this fragrance.

Senzadite
Senzadite

I never expected this from Diesel...their fragrances used to be pointless and somewhat shalow, this one smells like something that YSL or Chanel could come out with. The creamy aromas and the fresh raspberry are addictive, the concept suits the whole aroma and bottle: a great seduction elixir.

AnyaV
AnyaV

Homme version of Diesel is awesome, but the lady at store introduced it as men's perfume so I skipped. But I kept thinking about it everytime I use the 'For Women' version. Meh!

gianmarco
gianmarco

ya, i can put this one next to lacoste pour homme, somehow i smell a strong resemblance

mikehawk
mikehawk

This is really an all situation fragrence can be worn day or night formal or not its a anytime type of smell.

Anup
Anup

Sugared raspberry and salty lemons.

This fragrance is yet another best seller by the Genius Annick Menardo, and i totally understand why. After first smelling this beast at a local Boscovs, i was IN LOVE.

During the dry down is when this will completely surprise you. It goes from crazy sweet to a rounded creamy fruit. This is due to the Anise and Lavender being allowed to come into play.

Somewhere in there is a sort of metallic "tinge"...i don't understand it, but it totally adds to the character of the scent.

I approve.

Smell: 9
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 10

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This to me is one of those sweet tooth frags, like Lacoste Pour Homme. They smell nice, but just like eating candy can induce nausea if overindulgent, these scents are best used sparingly.
It really does smell just like its notes. It smells like raspberry anise lavender, and that is not a bad sniff in my book, just not one that I want to smell for a long period of time. For those guys who want to wear something sweet and attention grabbing at the clubs, this fits the bill. I would def wear this over PR 1 Million if I was a young gent again. These days I'm not so big on the sweet frags, and prefer something a little more mature. I do like the warm musk that is always in the background in the fragrance...in fact it is one of my fav accords, but the fruity anise overwhelms me after 20 minutes. Enjoy it while you're young, the years pile up before you know it!

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

A very sexy alluring fragrance , one of my top 5 that i like to smell on a man :)

FAA
FAA

Too bad, but didn't get anything else but motor oil and car workshop. Don't like it as I don't like to smell like a car mechanic after work. Definitely try before buy.

marioslg1
marioslg1

So delicous, pleasant and well constracted perfume....very very nice and unique. sweet , masculine and manly....the words cant express the feelings for this remarkable fragrance....i didnt expect so much expertise from diesel being a "jean" company but the noses of this scent are going without saying. Very durable, a masterpiece in perfumery.

scribs
scribs

i am an amateur cologne enthusiast and out of my 13 piece collection THIS one is my favorite, the smell is sweet and extremely versatile, it is definitely an any occasion fragrance and it projects amazingly well, not to mention that it has some major style points thanks to the pouch... it is definitely a 9.5-10 for me, i would recommend it for anyone who enjoys a sweet fragrance though it is targeted for a younger crowd

marcello19
marcello19

I have quite a long story with this perfume. At first I didn't like this at all, but I decided to test it again, and again, and again and I was in LOVE. This is by far the best male fragrance in my opinion. It is sweet, sexy, full of energy. And of course it has killer longevity, projection and sillage, especially on me.
Overall: 9.5/10

Minimephisto
Minimephisto

I don't usually understand why people describe colognes as "Sexy".

But this one is definitely about sex.

If only I know how to quit you.

Jessiah
Jessiah

I wasn't a big fan of it at first but I have been told on a few occasions that it smells great. The citrus is a bit much for me but then again I prefer a more woodsy cologne. Not my favorite but I do like wearing it.

Oddly, the first blast I smell spearminty and berry like mild mouthwash for children or a chewing gum. Then the rasberry slowly show up making the scent more fruity and a bit sweet but not feminine at all. Later it gets smooth with vanilla-like scent. Again it's still not feminine nor go toward gourmand (maybe a bit oriental). Definitely this is not a woody scent, and I don't see how the scent is related to its name either.

I still in the progress of testing this fragrance, but so far this Fuel doesn't have enough octane for me. Nevertheless, it's a unique fragrance for men, but I'm not sure if it is something I would wear on regular basis.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

The mix of raspberry and anise creates a very unique scent.
I think it smells like dirty sweetness
Almost like a big bowl of candy and motor-oil

BamBamBaby
BamBamBaby

Rasberry is dominant. I got this one...tested it out.. you will turn heads wearing this in a club...
or when ladies stand next to you- you can see that they smell it....

and the ladies like it.... 8/10.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Start with a pleasent grapfruit and anise mix than after 30 min the grapefruit leave and i smell some fruity note (i guess the rasberry) and dry down into that lavender and woods but still sweet.
It's smooth and creamy.
Versatile scent,excellent for college and work.
Longevity and projection moderate(6 hours longevity with moderate projection)
Suitable for fall winter and spring.
Much better than many sweet commun scent like armani code and le male.

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

Diesel Fuel for Life could be defined in my opinion by a simple mathematic operation:
Anise + synthetic Raspberry = Fuel for Life
So simple, so synthetic, but so magnificent. The raspberry note is very prominent, making this edt unique.
The bottle is also amazing. I think worth the money to buy the 50ml or 75ml to get the pouch.
Fuel for Life lasts long (about 10 hours on my skin and days on my clothes). Sillage is incredible too during the first 3 hours.
Girls look like to love this scent. My girlfriend put Fuel for Life at her top 3 masculine scents.
My final score: 9.25/10

Congeniality
Congeniality

I just realized that me and my boyfriend are in love with Anise smell. Every parfume with Anise that we have tasted suited to us very well. So thumbs up for Fueul for life :)

Skorpion
Skorpion

A modern and stylish and cologne for teens! I was tempted several times to buy it for myself but always regret when I was buying and bought another cologne.
As I said a very pleasant fragrance and has a sharp smell, but if more light will be sure to have more fans.
Fuel for Life in the category of fruity is placed and only very few I do not like these smells.
Is an interesting fragrance but not suitable for those gentlemen.

Vierhuizen
Vierhuizen

Easily the best cologne from Diesel.

It has a very unique smell- it's like a creamy raspberry licorice yet it has masculinity in it.

This is a great highschool signature scent that is a great alternative to Acqua di Gio or the Hollister colognes because it isn't as common.

But, as the warning says on the bottle "USE WITH CAUTION". They aren't kidding here- this stuff is strong. One spray on the neck and one on your chest is all you'll need for a day of school. If your going on a date, one on the chest is all you'll need.

People can smell you from pretty far away, and if you put too much on this creamy delight turns into a nightmare. Don't let this scare you, though- because if you do only 2 sprays a day, the 1.7oz will last you forever. A $50 well spent.

The best time to wear this cologne (in my opinion) is for everyday at school, and summer nights with the ladies. ;)

Projection: A
Longevity: A
Originality: A
Overall Smell: B

Grade: A-

Go for this one guys, you won't regret it.

mjkded
mjkded

This stuff is good. i've actually had a girl lick my neck because she wanted to see if it tasted as good as it smelled. Since then it has become my signature scent. anyway heres the review.

Projection: 9/10. This stuff is LOUD

Longevity: 10/10. 11-15 hours.

overall: 9.5/10. Diesel knew what they were doing.

To Apply: Winter/fall: 2 sprays on the neck, one on each wrist. spring/summer: one on the neck, one on each wrist.

mightymarshal
mightymarshal

DO NOT wear this every day. It's quite strong, so it can get old fast. It has fantastic lasting power though. I put it on in the morning, and it's still there at night. It tends to go a little sweet though. I would have expected something with a smokiness or muskiness, but there isn't much of that at all. It's much more a citrus.

knightlore
knightlore

You can pick out the raspberry fragrance which last a while, very nice!

guest_Kenzoman
guest_Kenzoman

Best fougerescent! Usually I don´t like sweetness, but in this case anis-raspberry combination is so lovely! Even better than HeWood Rocky Mountain, which I tested. HeWood was drier...

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

On first test I fell head over heals in love. I thought of a survivor,( also thanks to the bottle cover) in the woods on a struggle for life or a journey. Be aware that small doses are the way to go, very strong. Ideal for if you want to show off your aroma on a night out, drowning out the armani wimps and the Chanel sissies to say "bask in my stink and bow down".
If I didn't whop it on at work I'd still love it

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

Now this is good stuff! While at Macy's last year I asked the clerk to give me something with a sweet scent as I prefer those over those woodsy, tobacco scents. & she bought me Diesel Fuel for Life! Yes it suits a guy in his early 20's or even a teenager.. But who cares? It smells great & the bottle is nice thanx to the pouch that covers up the boring bottle! lol! All this and because it last a nice long length on my skin ill give it 4 out of 5!

funkyfreshdevilducky
funkyfreshdevilducky

This was a present from an ex gf about two years ago so this scent brings up some pretty fond memories :) Really strong, so one or two sprays is more than enough. The rasberry notes leave it too sweet for some but I loved it. I used it so much it was gone in no time.lever bottle design as well.
Staying power 7/10
Overall 8/10

Renzo Russo's most stunning release bar none...I really like Only the Brave but this one is truly unique & appropriate for anyone, anytime, anywhere...

The warning on the label is not just clever marketing, it should be "Used with Caution" or it may be too cloying for some. I usually spray each arm once, each side of my neck and one down the shirt,not with this...I use HALF as much!(and it lasts all day/night)

The opening notes of this are a very fresh grapefruit/citrus and a sublime anise, together they enliven and warm each other to make something quite unique. The body of this is composed of lavender in all its woody green floral glory paired with an almost edible creamy raspberry scent. The anise fades slightly here but never quite disappears and accentuates the overall composition. The drydown is sublime with the powdery slightly vanillic floral notes of heliotrope paired with light and bright woods.It is truly wonderful!!

Though marketed to Men FFL can easily be worn by a woman(My mom loves this better than the women's). This scent thumbs it's nose at olfactive norms and is something truly new and different from all of its contemporaries. It has citrus, fruit, flowers, spice and wood but is truly magical in that it is more than the sum of its parts and doesn't smell too much like any of them. SEX IN A BOTTLE...

Sillage: great
Longevity: excellent
Overall: 4.75/5

I got a tester of this(75 ml) but it did not have the jacket like the one shown above and though I know that the flacon is just what holds it and in no way affects the scent, I bought a 50 ml bottle with the jacket on Black Friday and gave the tester to someone who had no cologne of his own...and his wife can't keep her hands to herself when he wears it! 'Nuff said?...

guest_Rafi Pinales
guest_Rafi Pinales

To me, this is a very delicious and loooooong lasting men´s fragance. I made a comparison of 37 modern fragances and it won as #1. After 3 days it was still alive without losing its character. Followed in #2 by Chanel´s Egoiste Platinum and in #3 by Cartier´s Declaration Bois Bleu. A special mention went to Tomy Bahama (www.tomybahama.com) and Dior´s Farenheit 32. Five fragances which I find very comfortable to wear.

guest_eduard
guest_eduard

ma man is awesome me encanta esta fragancia es realmente impresionante como juega un papel importante el anis y lo dulce de la frambuesa hacen un elixir totalmente diferente a cualculquier otro perfume suave dulce al mismo tiempo y duradero realmente ipresionate

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Wow! One spray to the chest is more than enough with this frag, Awesome smell and I prefer the bottle without the bag!

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very youthful and seductive EDT. Its opening notes are a bit Sinetar but fresh and fruity with a touch. In its middle notes presents a pungent odor and fresh as fresh wood with very specific notes (I think this fragrance can be the definition of Fougere), has an intoxicating aroma and fresh, it makes you smile. The base notes are not distinguished any transition, only low-intensity cooling.

I think its use is more appropriate in young men. It has a scent perfect for nights out, is very noticeable, with the potential being used in hot weather. Use as a daily fragrance if you want a very energizing aroma. I think his greatest strength is in meetings and romantic evenings out. It stays on my skin about 8 hours.

I think is a good version very young and less sophisticated of Allure Homme EDT, very suitable for teens.

Lance

This is amazing! Strong and rich, but smooth at the same time. So much people said they like Only The Brave more than this, but for me this is still number 1!
Beside that, love the bottle, longevity and sillage are great!

Désirée
Désirée

This is amazing and quite seductive.. I am surprized by the "strong" comments. It is long lasting but not strong. I think is is perfect choice for the summer because it is so fresh in a soft/yummy way.

I did not like the female version of this fragrance in the slightest, so I was actually interested to see whether or not this fragrance would once again disappoint me.

Well, Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, is better than the female version. Five million times better.

I couldn't believe what I was smelling. This fragrance is deliciously seductive and masculine.

It opens with a subtle hint of grapefruit and rich, sweet, licoricey anise. It's like a more woodsy, more masculine version of Lolita Lempicka, just minus the vanilla.

I'll agree with the previous reviewers that state that this fragrance can be worn by either sex. I'm a very girly-girl and I'm really enjoying gender-bending this fragrance.

The deep woodsy aspect blended with the almost tart raspberry, anise, spicy notes and heliotrope, gives this fragrance an earthy-like finish, very unique and distinguishable.

Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, smells sexy on a man and daring on a woman. The lasting strength is fantastic and the sillage rather strong. In fact, it can be quite overwhelming if over-applied.

It's a pity that I hadn't discovered this fragrance until now. I have missed out on many a chance to douse past boyfriends in this wonderful scent.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

At first when I smell this,I think it's woman's fragrance. I really love this scent, it's fresh and grapefruit is very dominant. I like it more than female version !!!

hay81hay
hay81hay

there are invisible touch made this cologne lovely for me maybe Raspberry with Woodsy , i don't know but its cool for me and i am happy to got it.

bronstein
bronstein

This one smells too sweet to appear seductive, and too sythetic to appear attractive. On first sniff you may feel a pleasant smell, but when you take a deeper breath, you will be disappointed.

It's like cookies that try to allure you with a nice smell, but then you taste them and notice that it it's only chemicals instead of natural ingredients that attracted your attention.

geroniz
geroniz

It is a great scent. you can wear it everyday (not at night) of the year. I prefer it on hot days, it express itself better than in cold ones. Longevity and sillage are great so for me it is 9/10

behzad1280
behzad1280

This is a little synthetic in my taste, but very pleasant and suitable for workplace specially.

It’s much better than “Only The Brave” in longevity and sillage.

However I think it would be better with lower price!

از ظر من این عطر کمی بوی مصنوعی ای داره ولی در کل خیلی خوشبو و خوبه. مخصوصاً جون میده برای استفاده در محل کار.

دوام خوبی داره و پخش بوی مناسبی هم داره.
هر چند قیمتش یه خورده زیادیه
!

gundisalvus
gundisalvus

Este perfume me encanta porque es extremadamente dulce y bastante fuerte. Es tanto odiado como amado por varias narices por su característico aroma.
La primera vez que lo olí fue en CBA a un papicion y me dieron unas ganas de comermelo por lo fuerte que estaba y por el olor a dulce que emana este perfume.
La fragancia se siente algo fresca para el invierno y muy dulce para el verano. La fijación es permanente durante largas horas y, lo que es más importante, frente a condiciones adversas para los perfumes, como pudieran ser el del humo de tabaco, cocinas u otros aromas agresivos. Y si uno hace calentar la sangre (bailando, etc) se potencia mucho más su aroma.
Sin embargo, por su extremada rebeldía e inconformismo, Diesel Fuel for Life no es apto para reuniones serias, donde el traje, la corbata y la formalidad impongan sus cánones serios habituales.
Si pueden comprarse el cofre (como hice yo) haganlo porque vale la pena. El gel de ducha con el que viene es pequeño pero solamente se gasta una pequeña cantidad de producto para poder darse un buen baño aromático.
También viene con un after shave que viene muy bien después de afeitarse porque no tiene alcohol, por ende no hace doler y deja una rica fragancia.
En conclusión, si te gustan los perfumes fuertes, durables y bien dulzones, Disel Fuel For Life tiene que estar en tu perfumero.

M.David
M.David

Good! I think over time tastes change and / or extend ... and in my case the knowledge of fragrances has expanded, the matter is that I probably did not give him enough time and I tried this scent on my skin once and on time. Now I tried again (3 times over the last month) and my opinion has changed so that it is my new purchase!
My conclusion is that this is an innovative and original aroma, a great setting and great projection (above average). His durability is also excellent, in my experience is matched only by Le Male by JPG (which is saying a lot!). This is a unique and exclusive aroma which is impossible to go unnoticed! This fragrance is intended to cover multiple situations ranging from the semi-formal (go to work, shopping, coffee) to the informal (a night of partying ). It's my gift in the form of fragrance this Christmas and I am very happy. By the way, the slogan Use with caution! is true... with 3 sprays (1 in the neck and 1 behind each ear lobe) is sufficient to do well scented with the fuel for life ... by DIESEL!! 9/10 for me

sublimedoll
sublimedoll

I've not smelled the actual cologne, but my husband has the aftershave and I think that it smells great! Would like to get a sample of the cologne first before buying the whole bottle though!

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Diesel Fuel for Life brings a sweetness up front and make it masculine. This is a classy sweet fragrance for men, IMHO.

I love the pouch design and its unique fuel smelling but in a good way.

Sillage is great and it can smell it across the day at office. Longevity is fabulous on my skin.

Recommended to try it before buying it as it is a very subjective fragrance.

All in all. 10/10 for me. Thank you for reading :)

cornvp
cornvp

Interesting design. Great fragrance.
Diesel Fuel for life lasts rather long and does not go away nor diminish quickly, which is a common characteristic in more poorly made scents.
The top notes of grapefruit and anise fade comparatively fast on my skin, but the base notes stand out and last. I particularly liked the powdery fragrance at the end. Its also versatile as it can be used for everyday as well as more formal occasions.
Highly Recommended. :)

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Strong, sweet and screams anise! Sounds good to me...oh and the bottle's hot to

lalosoto4
lalosoto4

Best prefume ever... Fuel for life it´s a very unique scent. I always get compliments when i wear it

scenturian
scenturian

This is one of the most weird scent I ve ever come across.
This is hate or love type cologne sure.
Must try b4 buy.
I only smelt it on paper, never tried on my skin.
Personal tastes r different and also skin chemistry is another factor.

liam0225
liam0225

I smelt this one somebody and it is a very difficult scent to descibe at first i took an instant disliking to it, but as i kept getting a whiff of this mysterious and captivating scent i started to like it, i bought myself a bottle, its sooooo adictive i love the scent now,its very hard to describe and very hard to pick out any of the notes separately the bass notes are so myterios and sensual while the top is still mysterious buut more invigorating, i love this and is now my signature its just so different from everything else

bwcw81
bwcw81

This is way too strong for me. The smell is very very complex and I feel dizzy after smelling at it, although lasting power is very good. I prefer the lighter version of DIESEL - Only the Brave.

valdano

Yay! I got the 75ml now...and its still working as a Fuel for my Life...

vdxl
vdxl

It is ok, but I do not consider it belongs to the prestige category, because it really smells like raspberries, sugar ,licorice and some lavender which tries to save the whole composition. Women can wear this with no problem, maybe it is rather for them than for us(again lavender and some woods- I barely detect- try to make this one for men). I cannot say I do not like the scent, but it is not refined and certainly this one is just for clubbin'( if worn on formal occasions it will make you smell cheap ), for teenagers or for sensual moments with your girl in bed( to be shared ).

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I like this one. Sweet,strong and i like the powdery element. The bottle looks great too. This is definately one to add to my collection.

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

Love it so much! Can't wait to get the 75ml bottle.Very romantic and sweet.

jonovon
jonovon

Very casual, very juicy, and reminds me of arak. If you don't know or can't recall it right now, arak is a Syrian/Lebanese alcoholic drink made of anise.

Longevity? Over 5 hours, on my skin. Projection? Super loud with 2 sprays, discrete with half a spray on each wrist. Oh yes, it's possible to get half a spray with this bottle.

Fuel for Life is not that easy to wear because anise is very strong in it, and, you know, anise is a very controversial ingredient. Even I, who love anise, find FFL cloying at first (then it gets softer and better).
It catches some attention, but I suspect it's more because of the strength of the anise-citrus combo than because it's good or refined or whatever. Anyway, it's a nice choice for clubbers and even a better one for ravers.
My advice? Use with caution.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

My brother works at Diesel part time, and he wore this cologne when my husband, son, and I went to visit him. When we smelled it on him, it was like we were awaken by a strong, yet wonderful scent. My husband and I loved it. The funny thing is that the only reason why my brother wore it was because he had run out of his other two colognes, and he was trying to use this one up. The only word I can use to describe it is: INVIGORATING (sp?) Many smells give me headaches, but not this one. It was strong, but in a good way. Very masculine, fresh & clean, yet somewhat spicy (on my brother at least). The grapefruit and anise do something WONDERFUL to it that just makes you come alive with feeling. You can't help but follow the scent to the wearer, and ask what it is. The lavender pulls you in like a charmer that it is--only to lure you into utterly blissful relaxation. I don't get the rasberry, but that's a good thing. I don't care much for the smell of rasberries. If anything, it's there to sweeten it up, and add to its juicyness. The woodsy note created a somewhat warm, spicy, almost dirty ending to what began as a clean & vibrant story.

persian_girl
persian_girl

At first I liked it and the bottle is very interesting, but than later I found it too pervasive with all those guys who filled the whole subway wagon with it. Very strong, quite suited for excentric and fashion-addict young guys :-)

Eros
Eros

This is no more than "a bit greeny" simplified version of Chanel "Allure pour homme", less complex, less strong, and sounding "less expensive". The drydown is a bit powdery.

valdano

This fragrance melt me down...
I like its first impression that contain grapefruit...
Its smell soo sweet, and long lasting in my body!
The Raspberry came later which make this scent compiled another sweetness for this Sophisticated fragrance.

I have the 7ml bottle, and planning to buy another 75ml for sure...
With no doubt! AT ALL...

Viva Vuel Vor life

DHMO
DHMO

This smell is very androgynous, even my girlfriend preffered it to the female version. Good for young, fashionnable guys.
The powdery smell is very prominent.
Although I like it I got really annoyed by the smell after wearing it for a week straight.
It's definitley worth a try but I wouldn't buy the big bottle again.

Gina
Gina

Yum! I agree; so much better than the female version. I'd rather wear this than the femme.

knightz
knightz

I got a chance to test this today, I can still smell it on my wrist. It is wonderful! It's everything I thought a Jacques Cavallier fragrance would be. It's bold and rich, not too sweet. It seems to be lasting for a long time, I tested some Boss cologne on my other hand and it is already fading away. Regis Philbin even said he likes this one, "What's not to like?". I will definately buy it.

In my collection the competition for Fuel for Life would be L'eau d'Dissey Intense, I don't know which one I'd use more. They are different scents, but to me they have some similarities in the 'type' of fragrance they are. I think it would join in as a new favorite.

XSX
XSX

ooh this one is sooo great!!! I don't like the female version that much, I would rather purchase this one and use it myself! I think it can be used by women...
Compliments on the bottle design( both male and female)

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

It's easy to sniff. It's easy to use. But it's uneasy to get any worthy attention. Diesel knows how to make too many average scents.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I must admit I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. it's very sexy

promoscanner
promoscanner

Great everyday scent. Starts off with a strong anise note, but quickly mellows to a warm musk with a hint of orange blossom.

2007

Fuel for Life Homme by Diesel 3.75 out of 5 based on 1195 ratings and 195 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Fuel for Life Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fuel for Life Homme by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fuel for Life Homme by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.