Designers » D E » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

cacao
nutty
Loverdose Red Kiss  Diesel for women Videos
Loverdose Red Kiss  Diesel for women Pictures Loverdose Red Kiss  Diesel for women Pictures Loverdose Red Kiss  Diesel for women Pictures

Diesel launches Loverdose Red Kiss in April 2015.

Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss promises the experience of unbridled passion and says: "Are you ready for the perfect kiss ... one that makes your heart race ?!" The fragrance is also announced as a weapon of mass seduction and as a dangerous aphrodisiac. Loverdose Red Kiss is a mesmerizing floriental, gourmand fragrance: a vibrant contrast between a sensual orange blossom and an ambery addictive hazelnut.

Available in red bottle of the standard Loverdose form, as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Black Currant Apple Sugar

Cacao Pod Hazelnut Apricot Orange Blossom

Patchouli Amber

Sweet

Loverdose Red Kiss Fragrance Reviews

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

This was on my radar since it was announced, and being a gourmand lover, I had to track it down.

Well... ok. It's great. Sweet and smooth- just lovely. I love it.

But...

It doesn't last/project very well.... and it smells very very similar to Sweet by Lolita Lempicka. In fact, it smells like Sweet and Loverdose Tattoo mixed together. Also seems a little similar to Signorina Misteriosa.
I don't get anything overly nutty/nutella.

But it's just what I like and I'm not sorry I finally bought one... I mean two... ;) blindly... ;)

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Rico fuerte pero típico olor dulce ...

sashasshowroom
sashasshowroom

Love love love this one! It´s a gourmand perfume with a youth twist. This one radiates passion and flirtatiousness.

The cacao and the hazelnut are just taking over without being overpowering. Clear notes and a nice sweetness.
It also has amber and black current that gives the scent a deep and muture structure.

I´m going buy this one for sure! <3

Madrona
Madrona

Super-saiyan saccharine scent, this. I sprayed some on my wrist while browsing a department store and I found it extremely pleasant. For me to wear it would be false advertising though.

miss mills
miss mills

Thank you Melzy for this sample! Ive been wanting to try this for ages. On me, this is uber sweet, very much so far (Ive just put it on, may edit later when it settles if my thoughts change) like a number of other similar oriental vanillas. I'm not getting any one note yet other than sugar! I prefer Sweet Lolita and Angel Sucree to this one for sugar (and I LOVE those). This may just be more super sweetness than this ole gal can take on!

Eira Sol
Eira Sol

Smells like sugary chocolate and plastic. Not for me.

blake.lee
blake.lee

Smells like a vanilla root beer in the beginning. Then it's joined by loads of amber and a little chocolate hazelnut. It reminds me of Hypnotic Poison if Hypnotic Poison came in an eau fraiche version. This is certainly a yummy one!

auroramaria

Sexy sweet and addictive wears well even in warm weather a lovely addition to the Loverdose line.

milazinha
milazinha

If anyone has an unloved bottle of this, or a decant to swap, please PM me! I haven't smelled it yet, but I am surely curious.

Lito2

This composition should be something aphrodisiac, because the list of Wow! that smell good! My husband, brother-in-law, boss and neighbour, added les the Manager, and the notary! hahaha I just do not understand, because certainly isn't on my podium of treasures, what is clear is that male loves! Jajajaja

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Bought the small bottle from superdrug for £15. At first it's very reminiscent of black opium. But after about half an hour I can smell the cacao! Very yummy, don't love it enough to repurchase but this will keep me satisfied til winter is over. Lasting power is okay. 5 hours

P.S my sister smelled this on me today. She inhaled deeply and said "mmm. you smell like sweeties."

Lito2

Impossible to find in my city, the dependietas of the perfume shops do not know, as they are unaware of the new release of Dior Poison Girl... I encourage you and buy them online without trying. Loverdose's narcotic! Hazelnut note reminds me of Escada Incredible Me. It has a very long duration, and removing the drying of the first five minutes, the smell remains the same, unchanged. It is not as sweet as expected, but those perfumes that stand out on the average night. Find it me more oriental than vanilla.

----------------------------------------------------------
Imposible de encontrar en mi ciudad , las dependietas de las perfumerías no lo conocen , al igual que desconocen el nuevo lanzamiento de Dior Poison Girl ... Me animo y los compro online sin probar.
Loverdose es nárcotico ! La nota de avellana me recuerda a Incredible Me de Escada . Tiene una duración muy larga , y quitando el secado de los primeros cinco minutos , el olor se mantiene igual , sin variaciones . No es tan dulce como cabía esperar , pero es de esos perfumes que por la noche destacan sobre la media . Me resulta mas oriental que avainillado .

Soofiya
Soofiya

Lovely;warm sweet delicious creamy nutty chocolate;yummyyyyy
Not a generic garmound scent..there is orange blossom which dosen't let you to smell just as a bar of hazzlenut-cocoa chocolate;amber and patchouli which give more depth to scent and a fruity flavour which make the scent even more delicious.i can detect black currant and apple not apearing az rotten fruits here
It is sweet but not in a sugary way...I can feel creamy vanilla sweetness here which isn't ittitating at all
I love the scent;this red heart shaped pretty bottle and this great longativity of it..it stays on my skin more than 10 hours and for days on clothes..also it's sillage is heavy
يه عطر دوست داشتني گرم شيرين وشكلاتي فندقي..خيلي خوشمزه..يه رايحه گارموند ژنريك و زياد ديده شده نيست..شكوفه پرتقال باعث ميشه رايحه عطرتون دقيقا مثل يه شكلات فندقي نباشه و عنبر و پچولي عمق بيشتري به رايحه ميدن..همچنين نت هاي ميوه اي(انگور و سيب براي من قابل تشخيص بودن)تو اين عطر ب هيچ عنوان رايحه ميوه هاي خراب شده وگنديده ك تو بعضي عطرهاي گرم و شيرين ب مشام ميرسه رو ندارن
عطر كاملا شيرين هست اما شيرينيش قندوشكر مانند نيست..شيرينيش حالت كرمي وانيلي كاكائويي داره و آزاردهنده و توذوق زن نيست
اين عطر از هرلحاظ به دلم نشست؛رايحه خوشمزش؛شيشه قلب شكل قرمز قشنگش و همچنين موندگاري بالاش ك روي پوست ده ساعت ب بالا و روي لباس روزها ميمونه..پخش اون هم سنگين هست و درمجموع ب دوستداران عطرهاي خوشمزه و كسايي ك مثل خودم عاشق نوتلا هستن توصيه ميكنم حتما تستش كنن

osnapitzdea
osnapitzdea

i love this scent its unique and amazing .. PERFECTION this smells more umm idkkkk i cant describe it it just perfect ,, it smells a citrucy and nutty with a LIL bit of floral lol idek it sooooooooooododododoossoososossososo good

Duskfall
Duskfall

The notes and other facts have been extensively covered here already, but I'd just like to say that this is simply delicious and definitely worth checking out if you like gourmands!

Good longevity with a moderate/heavy-ish sillage.

LizzieDee
LizzieDee

Does no one else get rose among the top notes? For me, this starts floral and fresh. I think the freshness is the orange blossom, but there's another note that is very like Modern Muse Le Rouge, and I think it's rose ... ... Or perhaps I'm reacting to the red of the bottle?

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

I can not wait to get my mits on this one. I am a huge fan of the Loverdose range.

Hey Santa?
I've been good... sort of.

goldie757
goldie757

The scent is subtly sweet with notes of cacao and hazelnut making it a little headier, then orange blossom that seems to come out on my skin more as the day goes on. The nutty scent to Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss is something I love and I think this is what has me applying it over other more expensive and sweeter scents. It’s definitely a more seductive grown up sister to the other fragrances in the range and certainly one that would turn a few heads (or noses) on a night out. It’s elegant but demands attention – if that makes sense. I have even had a few compliments on this and people asking what scent it is, which is always a good sign.

Dort0625
Dort0625

Well holy crap this is the FIRST ever perfume with patchouli in it that I like! I can't even believe it honestly! I was given a sample of this today, it's nice! Has this where do I know this from type scent to it! It's very nice!

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

If anyone has ever tasted red cola cubes, or even smelt them this reminds me of them. I don't get any nutty smell, just pure sweet fizziness.

Alysha
Alysha

I saw this today, Oct 25, 2015, at Shoppers Drug Mart. I think it's making its way to North America... Didn't have a chance to test it yet. The bottle is beautiful and I love the other Loverdoses...

GourmandGirl
GourmandGirl

Wow, i really love this perfume!! Oriental vanillas/gourmands are my favourite and this doesn't disappoint! It's warm, inviting, creamy chocolatey heaven!

I get a huge blast of nutty chocolate when first sprayed, then it settles into a pleasant creamy, almost edging on fruity scent with the orange blossom and blackcurrant peeking through, but the hazelnut and cacao shine most in this.

I certainly don't get a 'nutella' vibe from it, which i thought i would, as the other notes stop that from happening, and the patchouli and amber come through just enough to turn it into more of a deeper, not overly sweet smell. It dries down to such a warm inviting addictive scent, which lasts absolutely ages! Perfect for the cooler weather that's fast approaching.

dinaia
dinaia

There are two reasons I bought Red Kiss. Incredibly beautiful bottle and creamy smooth middle floral notes.

When I first tested it I had maybe 5 or 6 other scents on as I was on a testing spree so I overlooked the opening but the middle notes stood out and I liked what I smelled. Creamy but a bit tame, and that came in contrast with the fierce looking bottle.

Then I got to wear it individually and distinct opening and drydown emerged. The opening is somehow sweet and sharp a la Amor Amor and the drydown is a beautifully sweet combination: patchouli, amber often make for a chocolate-like scent; add to that cocoa and there's the delicious, intriguing mix matching the bottle.

Asinya
Asinya

Smelled like a clone of Amor Amor - Forbidden Kiss on application, and then turned cloying. Not my thing, at all.

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

My 6yr old daughter picked this one out because of th eawesome flanker - I can report that the inside is a perfect match; a boom of sweet dark fruity sweetness. Strong sillage means only a few spritzes will get you through the day. It also lasts forever, so have no fears about getting your money's worth! My nose picked out a strong cherry (not listed) and range opening, which has settled 2 hours on to a mix if peach, cacao and orange blossom (combining to make a really sweet accord) with an amber undertone to give it some depth. I like it - and so does my daughter :)

Have a great day!

lilymorena
lilymorena

I have just finished my bottle. It is a nice fume and I got a lot compliments. It i d sweet but not overpowering. The sillage is excellent and people walk around me to smell it. I don't smell nutella of patchouli. What I get are ripe mangos, a deep and intense smell of it and I like it a lot. If I move I keep getting wiffs of a delicious mango cream. Nice fragance for hot days.

Interesting fragrance, at first sniff, I really like it! I own Just Gold which I love, and Red Kiss isn't so similar to my nose...Just Gold is nutty from the start, and bright, and creamy..Red Kiss is more floral/ oriental to me, which a more distinct floral undertone...it isn't so nutty to me...nonetheless, nice creation, I prefer it to Loverdose, which had a bit of a synthetic edge on me..it reminds me a bit of Tresor la Nuit..I won't say it is a love, I feel it is a bit linear and doesn't develop much.
But I can see myself wearing it...the orange blossom appears in the base, it is easy to wear, modern, nice gourmand,. not overly sweet and a bit sexy , yes!!
But aphrodisiac it isnt really!

duftduft
duftduft

Just Cavalli Gold + Escada Magnetism.
Nutty, warm and sweet. Black Currant and Patchouli add a bit of freshness and balance the sweetness out.
A fragrance with contrasts. But also a fragrance with a "I know that smell somhow" factor.
Longevity and Sillage are superb, some designer houses should take this as a role model.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I wanted to know is this available in the USA at all?

Musky4

This is sweet and nutty and reminds me a little of another hazelnut fragrance, Just Cavalli Gold. However, I find Just Cavalli Gold less sweet and smoother, more mature and more sensual than Loverdose Red Kiss. This is a nice fragrance though and I'd certainly like to try it again.

aera_aranah
aera_aranah

I am obsessed by the loverdose collection....I associate all loverdose fragrances with a very sexy strong and wild woman with a leather jacket some black boots and maybe a mini black dress. (I feel quite like that when I wear them :P )
Red Kiss is gorgeous!! Its strong... its sweet...its dark....its sexy!!
I mostly get a delicious smell that its the exact same smell as blueberry and stawberry jam that my granma used to make.

its long lasting as the original and heavy sillage :)

I'm afraid I will eat myself every time I wear this...Its delicious... Definitely one of my favourites.

sugarorpoison
sugarorpoison

I am looking for the "wow" in perfumes, didn't find it in DIESEL's Loverdose Red Kiss.
But, Red Kiss is the first one in the Loverdose family I truly like. As I wrote - no "wow". Smells similar to a perfume I've had before. It is sweet, but not too sweet.
+ The bottle is gorgeous. Red fading to dark red/black.

raiza1990
raiza1990

this one is really nice. Sweet (but not overwhelming) and elegant, a bit mysterious. i get a lot of cacao and hazelnut, and i love it. i would gladly buy it if it lasted more than 2 hours on my skin.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

The Nut in this is just way too much,nothing creamy sweet or edible,just musky strong nuttiness,Cannot stand it!Basically the Hazelnut note ruins it because its just so overly done

Red kiss is simply amazing. Everything about it is alluring.
Seductive, sexy, sweet and irresistible! I love the packaging and the scent both so much! Sweet patchouli, balanced with bitter orange flower and nutty notes. A really really good one!

nexangelus
nexangelus

Available excusively at The Perfume Shop in the UK (so far). Is an okay enough sweet scent. On the drydown it is similar to Viktor & Rolf's Bonbon. Very potent, projects very well and lasts a long time, especially on clothing. Starts off nutty and citrussy.

Try news parfums.com
In France, they ship all over.

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

@elaine922 do you find that a lot? Shops and perfume counters never know what I'm talking about. You'd think they'd at least brief their staff on new stuff even if it's not out for another 6 months - staff should all know something once there's been a press release ffs.
I am looking forward to trying it though, I love loverdose tattoo - not so much the original, licorice, bleh.

elaine922
elaine922

Anyone know where to find this? I went to the diesel store and not only did they not have it but they didn't know what I was talking about :)

auroramaria

Very potent scent! On me the orange blossoms are very strong but after about twenty minutes into spraying it gets very nutty moderate sillage and great longevity,the overall feeling i get from red kis is that it is really sexy

lilou
lilou

Very very nutty. At 1st it's a bit similar to Loverdose Tattoo, floral, creamy, then it's sweeter and the nut is omnipresent.
I don't know if I'm gonna purchase it because of this nutty side, which is very strong. It deserves another test.
Excellent lasting power.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

On me, Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss is mainly sugary orange blossom over an unctuous base of amber, vanilla and tonka bean. The vanilla base reminds me of a few other fragrances released under L'Oréal, which smells more or less pleasant to me, but still kind of artificial. The cacao and hazelnut are more like supporting roles here, providing slightly spicy and nutty nuances respectively, but don't really make the fragrance smell like hazelnut chocolate.

The sillage is heavy to moderate, and the longevity is around 10 hours. I find Red Kiss a pleasant floral vanilla which fits very well in the gourmand trend in recent years, but unfortunately a bit déjà-vu at the same time.

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

I had to purchase Loverdose Tattoo a few months ago after smelling a tester on a magazine and falling in love with the dreamy milky jasmine tonka comfort scent in such a tough heart shaped Gothic black bottle.

So of COURSE Diesal is now releasing Red Kiss, which is a gourmand (my favorite category), has notes reminiscent of Nutella (my favorite snack) and releasing it in (what else?) a gorgeous red crystal heart shaped flancon. By now I hardly need mention how red and black are two of my favorite colors.

Why diesel? Why? Of course this will now lead to a dilemma over if I should acquire this first or the equally gorgeous looking Lolita Lempick.

So many perfumes. So little time (and disposable income, ha.)

But it looks like 2015 is off to an exciting start :D

scarlett.angel

@heathcliff77 thanks for letting us know. Really eager to try this even more now! It's April now and I don't see it available anywhere except France! Very impatient.

heathcliff77

FYI after 3 days the scent is still present on the blotter, with a soft vanilla woody gourmand accord

scarlett.angel

If you're saying it reminds you of Nutella, then I truly can't wait for this! Yum!!

heathcliff77

I have it on a blotter right now I will check after the week end to see what is left.
If you like gourmand you should love this one. Very mouth-watering. The gourmand hazelnut accord reminds me of hazelnut-cocoa paste you can eat, but turned into something sophisticated...It is really woody for me, so not too sugary. Because it has contrast.

lilywhite13
lilywhite13

@heathcliff77 : What about the longevity and sillage? Is overpowering? Too sweet? Tell us something more!! I'm very curious :D Merci beaucoup!

heathcliff77

I smelled it (It is available on internet in France as an avant première): the scent is very powerful. It is gourmand indeed, with the hazelnut note, and floral too with orange blossom. It is also very woody, ambery woody especially. I think it has a real signature, very recognizable.

louisminaj
louisminaj

These notes sound positively gorgeous! Can not wait till April to smell this!

Musky4

Since the hazelnut and amber notes have been added to the perfume pyramid, this is starting to look like a much more interesting fragrance. I look forward to trying it!

agoenk
agoenk

is that a new edited, cause at first i saw it, that hazelnut note just not there, and now suddenly its there, so which is right?, or maybe i was wrong, lol

but i don't care if it have hazelnut or not, this scent also be great for me, i can imagined already how its smell like,

choconut mixed burst orange-y with earthy smell, just like chocolate bar by Silverqueen called "Dark chocolate with peel oranges", that i love so much.

ohh must be like that, and wait for like this perfumes out in market, and now it's happen.
so yummyy love it, bottle also stunning, i had to have it !.

Pernicious Violet13
Pernicious Violet13

I can not wait to see how this works on me!! Hopefully it is not too sweet.

scarlett.angel

I'm really excited for this one. Loverdose was licorice overdose for me. Loverdose tattoo was too milky. Cacao and Patchouli combination sounds divine! A little spicy, a little sweet, I think will be perfect for Australian Autumn/Winter <3

EDIT: Did they just change the notes? I noticed too. Oh well it sounds even more delicious and interesting now!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

Yes yes and yes! This sounds great!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.