Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Loverdose Tattoo Diesel for women

Loverdose Tattoo Diesel for women
dislike

milky
Loverdose Tattoo Diesel for women Pictures Loverdose Tattoo Diesel for women Pictures

Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Loverdose Tattoo was launched in 2013. Loverdose Tattoo was created by Anne Flipo and Pascal Gaurin. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and cassis; middle notes are rose, orange blossom and jasmine sambac; base notes are tonka bean, rice, vanilla and milk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Cassis

Rose Orange Blossom Jasmine Sambac

Tonka Bean Rice Vanilla Milk

Loverdose Tattoo Fragrance Reviews

CPelly82
CPelly82

Powdery with a hint of vanilla. Received a sample from my local drug store and fell in love. Can be worn anytime for any occasion. If you're like me and prefer more subtle scents then this would be great for you also. Floral scents tend to stink on me so I try to stick to sweet or spicy perfumes.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

A more pleasant version of Calvin Klein's Forbidden Euphoria.

Sannee77
Sannee77

Really beautiful fragrance, soft, lovely and unique. The milkiness, the vanilla, the rice and the cassis is a fabulous combination, and the bottle is oh-so-gorgeous. Unfortunately the longevity on me is medium to weak (which is weird, because usually fragrances stay for days on my skin!). I would buy it instantly if the longevity was better, now I'm hesitating.

The original Loverdose is nice too, more edgy and noticeable, but gave me a headache.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I don't like the original Loverdose, so I almost didn't try this. Boy am I glad I did though. It is vanilla with a classic femme edge. Not girly, not sickly sweet. This one has a sophistication to it that is befitting of a lady.
It starts out nice and warm... And it stays that way but with the most beautiful floral undertone. The sillage is comfortable and the longevity is wonderful. I get about 10 hours of gorgeousness. It dries down to a spicy vanilla floral without being fabric softener-y or having fading to nothing. I covet this! It is next on my buy list for sure!

Smunky
Smunky

I don't think I can really express how disappointed I am with this fragrance. I waited, forever it seems, for it to show up in a store here. Finally, it did - hooray! I did a cursory spritz, certain from the notes that I would love it, then brought it home. And I did love it - milky, creamy, just the right amount of vanilla sweetness. Soft sillage, but I don't find that a huge problem. But less than 2 hours later - POOF! Gone! A dozen sprays and yet, no trace! Very, very faint trace on my shirt, but that's it. I think I will be sticking with Kenzo Amour for my creamy vanilla rice milk perfume fix. Moral of the story - test. And test some more. Just because the notes all look perfect doesn't mean that it's going to be perfect on you.

Luthien999
Luthien999

I want this fragrance so badly!!! I tried it yesterday and I was amazed...Mmm, such a sexy, impressive vanilla scent! Hopefully I will get it soon. By the way, I like the bottle as well. Good job, Diesel! lml

Orshi
Orshi

Wow! For me this is a creamy, sexy, edgy vanilla! This is not for someone who always wears skirts and dresses and heels, it's more for someone in a leather jacket and boots in my opinion.:) I absolutely love it and I crossed out many vanilla perfumes from my list because I think I found the best one for me in this.:)

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

Sweet with a touch of spice and something masculine. Really nice. It reminds me of the original Loverdose but instead of licorice you smell vanilla musk. I perosnally like Loverdose better but this is really intriguing as well. It doesn't last very long on me though.

darksome
darksome

Very juicy, fruity opening. Reminds me on black berries.

After minutes it gets unbearable for me. Like smelling an old (rancid), dried out joghurt of mixed berries.

In the drydown it's a little more bearable, loosing this old, dry joghurt smell. It's spicier and I can now smell also tiny amount of flowers, but still mixed with creamy (but not old smelling), mixed berries base. This is the most pleasant stage of this scent. But I think the heart is just to much for me to truly liking it.

SS79

Yummy, creamy, smooth milky vanilla. This is so good!One that you can not stop smelling! This is so different from the original which I find pleasing as most flankers smell somewhat the same, but this is a welcoming surprise! Tattoo is for sure getting a spot on my shelf!!!

This is really delicious creamy vanilla scent.
It could be that original Loverdose has more sweetness and medicament scent to it, but that one is also very good. I love both of them, I can't even decide which one I love more.
It is so comforting, I think it would be great to smell it when being in the bad mood.

sandrabilling

Does anyone know if this one contain molecule A as the original Loverdose?

shesmovedon
shesmovedon

I thought I was getting better at identifying notes, but maybe I was wrong. I only smell sugar and vanilla in this, kind of like Pink Sugar without the "pink" part. Nothing milky/creamy soft and no rice pudding unfortunately, just perfumey sugar. It's not unpleasant but it smells unfinished. Maybe I'm anosmic to some materials in it, because I've tested it twice and had the same impression both times.
If you want actual milk I'd recommend Au Lait by DSH Perfumes.

Elmyra
Elmyra

Id LOOVE to try this!
Not available where im at tho -(
I dont particularly like the original Loverdose, too sickly - and thats coming from me - the lover of extreme sweet, almost edible scents...
Hmm i see this edition contains no liquerice.

cathy.bely
cathy.bely

It is a nice sweet but not too sweet fragrance and cute bottle :)

amberjsheppard
amberjsheppard

This is exactly what I want from a perfume. A warm, powdery, creamy, vanilla gourmand scent which makes you smell good enough to eat!

EllyBabeGold
EllyBabeGold

I really wanted to love this one because of the bottle, and the cool ads (oh how shameful.) for, I really feel like todays popular fragrances has all such an old intolerable hint, so I was keen on this one because of the ads the cool bottle design...

Disappointment here! it is not old, that one I got right, but it is super faint, no longevity what so ever.

The opening is identical to the opening of a nice box of cereals, than gone, totally fades away into the infinite space.

0_o

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

Just pure smoothness. This fragrance really is round and fluffy. Makes you feel like you are jumping on clouds. Everything is so soft, warm and cuddly.
Milky, creamy vanilla rice pudding. Stays close to the skin and lasts quite a long time.
The bottle should be white and then it would fit perfect with the scent.

pompous
pompous

This perfume has that clean laundry smell like Victoria's Secret Angels Heavenly does. To me the two of them smell very similar, except this one is a lot more toned down and creamier. I like it a lot, and will probably pick up a bottle at some point.

kay0981
kay0981

Tattoo really doesn't smell much like the original Loverdose. To me, the original is very sweet and sticky; Tattoo is warm and comforting, soft and more elegant. The signature licorice note of Loverdose is missing from this composition, and instead, we get a delicious, creamy blend of milk and rice notes, with a few floral accents in the opening. I smell fresh, zesty notes of mandarin orange and bergamot, which fade away quite quickly. Then, the composition becomes very smooth and milky, strengthened with spicy accords of tonka bean and a very pronounced and interesting rice note. Everything is tightly wrapped in a warm blanket of sweet vanilla :)

The longevity is good - 6+ hours on skin, and at least double that on clothes. The black glass heart-shaped bottle is absolutely gorgeous! This is definitely worth trying, whether you are a fan of the original Loverdose, or not – it's a truly lovely fragrance, and a great choice if you're looking for a grown up and sophisticated sweet scent.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Takhaet
Takhaet

I love sweet perfumes but this one is a bit too much. Unfortunately gave me a massive headache after wearing it for couple of hours. Shame because I quite like it. Smells like milky rice pudding with some berries on top.
Better than original Loverdose I think. Such a shame I cant wear it.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I'm sorry to leave negative review because i really wanted to like it but unfortunately i don't. Sadly i can't find any vanilla here. In the drydown very annoying perfumey note started to appear, it's sharp and unpleasant. It just smells cheap to me. There's nothing impressive about this scent but i believe there are people who would love it, i'm just not among them.
It's indeed like a tattoo - if you have it on your back and you don't see it at some point you forget that you have it. Here is the same - i was doubting if i wear any perfume at all because sillage on me is almost none and lasting power is good only on clothes.

sandrabilling

To me, this is a softer version of the original Loverdose but without the liquorice. Loverdose Tattoo is also a softer version of Christina Aguileras Unforgettable. On me it lasts for about 5-6 hours and it sits on the skin like a tattoo (I sprayed on the pulse on my neck and wrists - 3 sprays), but if you're the kind of person who sprays your perfume all over your body I'd say it radiates within arm length :) I love it!
And for those who complain about the radiation: I think it's called Loverdose Tattoo for a reason :)

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

I was a little lost when Loverdose Tattoo hit my skin, as the slightly synthetic sweetness rushed to my nose. After a few minutes, it calms down into a berry and rose flavoured sugary milk and stays so towards the end. This berry + vanilla combo remotely reminds me of CK One Shock for her, but Loverdose Tattoo seems to be more creamy. There is from time to time a whiff of rice steam, adding more comfort to the scent. Towards the very end, I find the tonka bean more distinctive than before.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is towards 12 hours. Not overtly sweet, but I think that a sweet 'nose' is still required to appreciate it better. I don't find it particularly outstanding, but if you happen to be looking for an affordable creamy sweet comfort scent, Loverdose Tattoo, why not?

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Man, I would have loved to add this killer black bottle to my collection, next to my original Loverdose, but unfortunately I didn't like this Tattoo version. I got my sample and I have Tattoo on one wrist, the original on the other. There is NOTHING in common between the two other than vanilla in the base notes. I thought this would be a darker, more mysterious and potent version than the first, but it is actually lighter and best for daytime/summer (a great contradiction to the black, edgy bottle - quite deceiving!). Diesel, why you trick me?

If you found the licorice/star anise notes overbearing in the original Loverdose, then Tattoo might be your thing. It is a bit lackluster and generic for me, though; I like my scents strong, heady, and outspoken. This one's a bit tame. Another thing to note is that it wears poorly - it fades in about an hour. After about 2 hours, I can't smell it at all. The original lasts at least 5 hours.

As far as notes go, the top and middle fade within minutes and you are left with the milk, vanilla, tonka bean, and rice notes. A slight bit of jasmine sticks around, albeit very hesitantly. Not bad, but not special. Sweet, smooth, and gentle. I suppose, indeed like a tattoo, Loverdose Tattoo is a fragrance that wears close to the skin.

P.S. If anyone wants BOTH the samples of Tattoo and the original together, I'm willing to trade. Inbox me !

SS79

I want it so bad and can't find it anywhere!!!!! (canada)

YAY!!! Just got released @ Shoppers Drugmart :-) Yippee! Smells very warm and yummy.. can't wait to add it to my collection. Hopefully soon!

blueviolet
blueviolet

Mmmmmm Im getting this for my girlfriend, we both like similar smells so we do share sometimes. In this way I get to sniff her=) I find this better than the original, its less offensive, I guess you could say more mainstream, which I'm fine with. It is soft and sweet, comforting and warm. But with a touch of spice, perfect for winter. Score.

xVal
xVal

The scent in my opinion is really unique.
Don't get it wrong, this perfume is not that typical sweet vanilla teenager's perfume, it's sophisticated.
The fragrance is very seductive,definitely a perfmue for cold winter nights.
I would say it's a spicy sweet scent, at first you smell a nice sweet floral scent, minutes later you can detect the rice, what gives the perfume that "umph".
I can't say that the milk and the vanilla is that noticeable on me, it's blended well with the florals.
This perfume is definitely safer than loverdose,less less sweet, and more grown up.
Can't say it's as long lasting as loverdose, but still lasts pretty well.
Good job Diesel. :)

This is great! I really like it!!! Nice mix of sweet, floral and creamy notes, to create a real attractive scent, modern. I detect floral notes, the cassis which is lovely, real pretty creation, just a little. I will wear it lots! The drydown is creamy, with the milk coming into play, more quiet, a bit powdery, but Diesel did a great job on that one. It is real easy to wear, real pleasant.

mangocherry
mangocherry

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume so much. My skin seems to cling onto musk and vanilla and there is plenty enough of that plus this smooth milkiness with a touch of floral... I adore it. Signorina is my favorite all time scent but this is now my second. The bottle suggests it may be a night time scent but I wear it at work and people always compliment me when they get close up to me. That said my sister who is more of a fan of floral and strong jasmine based smells did not like this. She smelled too much musk and not enough sweetness so it definitely depends on your body chemistry. I have not smelled the original Loverdose so I am not sure how it compares but I cannot stop sniffing my wrists and neither can my workmates!

johanna.lindholm

This is a good one! It's smooth, it's a little musky, milky, sweet, warm scent. On me it smells a little like cookies, but not in a sickly sweet way. It's way more better than the original Loverdose. They are the absolute opposites of each other.

vanillafreak
vanillafreak

omfg omfg omfg this IS AMAZING , milky , creamy, rice note is lovely , it's like a bath in sweet milk with a tonka trail
must haaaaaaaaave, or i'll cry :((

polecat
polecat

This has similarities to kenzo amour but is a little sweeter (but not fruity) and lacks the tea and incense notes. It does mildly resemble vanilla rice pudding.

It's not a bad perfume and would work for winter day wear. Nothing *extraordinary* but do all fragrances have to be masterpieces?

lilou
lilou

I love Loverdose but Loverdose Tattoo is a complete mystery for me : I can't detect vanilla, or milk, just a little bit jasmine and rose, and a lot of cassis leaves. It's wild and almost masculine. To me : a great disappointment.
January 2014 :
I have to change my review. A few months after my 1st test I tried again and I can say that I love Loverdose Tattoo now. I tested it in another perfumery and the tester has been open for a few weeks, and it smelt completely different. Maybe the fragrance has "matured" ? But I could smell a delicious milky-vanilla fragrance. Rice and jasmine notes are also very present.
After this experience, I guess some fragrances need to mature to please me.
According to me Loverdose Tattoo is a high sensitive perfume which needs to mature on your skin, then it´s a true pleasure. Very comfy and powdery.
The lasting power is not as good as Loverdose.

johanna.lindholm

I hated the original Loverdose, so I'm really excited to try this one out!

marcello19

Tested this one. Not bad, but the original Loverdose is much better. This one is a pretty safe fragrance. Not bad at all, but nothing unique unfortunately. :(

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Hmm the rice-milk combo seems like it might be a copy of the new Signorina- which I'm desperate to try! Hopefully this will be a great smelling cheap alternative. One can only hope!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

No Licorice No Star Anise, which is a good reason to make me try this ..

marcello19

Hmm... sounds delicious. Can't wait. I don't really like the original Loverdose, but this one sounds hot.

Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel 3.98 out of 5 based on 190 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Loverdose Tattoo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Diesel Loverdose Tattoo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.