Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette Diesel for women

Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette Diesel for women
dislike

Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette Diesel for women Pictures Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette Diesel for women Pictures

Diesel launches Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette in 2014 as a new, fresh and airy version of the original Loverdose Tattoo from 2013, which was launched after the debut Loverdose from 2011 and its Eau de Toilette edition from 2012.

Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette is an airy floral bouquet which was developed by perfumers Anne Flipo and Pascal Gaurina. Its opening accords include tea, blackcurrant buds, mandarin and lemon. The heart features rose and magnolia in bloom, followed by the base of tonka bean and steamed rice.

The bottle takes the shape of the standard Loverdose, colored in nude with black edges. The fragrance is available as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Tea Cassis Mandarin Orange Lemon

Rose Magnolia

Tonka Bean Rice

Sun Moon Stars

Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I just tested it today and really disappointed.
At first it's smooth and lovely, really nice, then it developed into play-doh bomb, heavily powdery smell. :(

raiza1990
raiza1990

If heaven has a smell,it must be this!
Light,elegant, sweet and unusually seductive. even better than the EDP. I think i have no other option: i have to buy it. I could not stop smelling my arms today when i sprayed it on the store.
The feeling it conveys to me is drinking tea in summer in an old palace in asia.
I would only wish more Sillage and longevity (would like it to last forever on my skin!)
Note: 10/10

It's sweet and delicious, but unfortunately too weak for me. I like the EDP much better.
I wouldn't describe it as fresh, but it's lightly sweet and modest.
A hint of tonka bean mixed with rice pudding and tea.
Not bad, maybe some people who found EDP too strong would love it.

Hellita
Hellita

The opening was very nice, but after 10 minutes in it strongly reminded me of Britney Spears' Fantasy for some reason (which I can't stand - sorry), at least on me, so that ruined the whole thing for me. I prefer the first Loverdose Tatto EdP version. Just my humble opinion. You'd have to try it for yourself, because if you like Britneys' frags you'll probably enjoy this one too! :)

dinisen
dinisen

sandrabilling:
Yes, it is available in Sweden, and Kicks has a campain price of 360 SEK right now.

beatrix75
beatrix75

yes it is allready

Enye
Enye

This came into our store today in Finland. I didn't like it. Although I have to try it again. I find it quite boring how everything has to be in EDT and EDP. It's not original anymore. But this is just my opinion.
Anyhow, this scent was really strong, altough it's just edt. It wasn't as soft as edp is on my skin. It might be the lemon that makes this one so... Rough.

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

Same here! Still waiting for the first Loverdose Tattoo to reach Australia, I want to try it so badly. This version looks nice also, I love tea notes in a perfume so this sounds perfect. Also the rice note is intriguing. I loved the original Loverdose as well so I have high hopes for these flankers, if I could try them already! Even if not, this is something I'd probably buy just for the bottle haha.

jadelove
jadelove

I haven't seen the first one in Australia either. Boo. I am keen to try both too! Loved the original Loverdose.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Where is this going to be sold at? Is this going to be available in the usa? The Fist one wasn't.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diesel Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Toilette by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diesel Loverdose Tattoo Diesel Loverdose Prada Prada Candy Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Katy Perry Killer Queen Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Escada Born in Paradise Chanel Coco Noir Versace Versense Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Nina Ricci Nina Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina