Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Only The Brave Diesel for men
dislike

I have it: 623 I had it: 276 I want it: 304 My signature: 19

leather
Only The Brave Diesel for men Pictures Only The Brave Diesel for men Pictures Only The Brave Diesel for men Pictures Only The Brave Diesel for men Pictures Only The Brave Diesel for men Pictures

In cooperation with the house of L`Oreal, Diesel presents their perfume Only The Brave, the first solo edition aiming at men. The perfume will arrive on wider market end of March or beginning of April, depending on your region. This edition was inspired by founder of the brand Diesel, Renzo Rosso, and an RR tattoo on knuckles, which he gave to himself for his 50th birthday. The perfume is directly connected with holding company Only The Brave owned by Rosso, as well as by eponymous charity foundation.

Its flacon is a real sculpture of glass, shaped like a fist, coloured in smoky-greyish nuances, with a silver ring with an inscription of the Diesel brand. Concept of Only The Brave accentuates oriental, leather and woody accords, which are masculine, determined and brave, with clear contrasts. The perfume opens with masculine and modern notes of leather, which is closely connected with the brand itself. The composition is refreshed with lemon and sparkling, fresh aromas, adding amber and woody accords of cedar. The perfume was developed by three noses of the house of IFF: Alienor Massenet, Olivier Polge and Pierre Wargnye.

Only The Brave is a fragrance for all men who chose to be heroes. Its composition introduces harmony of oriental-woody notes which leave a strong impression. Game of contrasts between fresh notes of lemon and mandarin with violet, cedar and coriander is leading us to warm accords of amber along with leather nuances (styrax and labdanum) and benzoin in a base. Liveliness of lemon introduces its luminous sparks above a romantic, floral heart and leaves a warm, leather-resin trail in base notes of the fragrance.

Video clip is still being polished up and printed advertising campaign is completed with black and white portraits. Photographer of the campaign is British Platon, who took photos of many famous persons, including President Barack Obama. The advertising photos feature Tony Ward, actor and model, among others.

Assortment of perfume Only The Brave includes eau de toilette in three amounts: 30, 50 and 75 ml, with 100 ml after shave lotion and balm, 200ml perfumed baths and 150 ml deo sprey. Only The Brave was launched in 2009.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Only The Brave Music Animation

Only The Brave Fragrance Reviews

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

I first had this in 2011 and it was a projection/sillage/longevity monster. A real lady killer as well. I was 21 at the time and the girls my age absolutely loved it. A few older women as well. It stayed on skin for a long time and stayed on clothes forever. It is the kind of scent that will make you stand out but at the same time almost everyone can agree that it is really good. I usually wore mine on fall season dates. If it was a girl I had just met, I would rock this since it was a sure bet.

I bought another bottle this year at Sephora and I was disappointed. The smell was still the same minus it wasnt as cloying. The longevity and projection took a hit though. I havent heard of a reformulation but it sure seems like one has happened. I would spend more money on an older bottle. I won't be buying anymore current bottles. Maybe the idea of reformulation is in my head but it sure seems real.

israuseli
israuseli

I had it when I was 15, few years ago.
Wanted to buy it again, so I have tried it again last month.

The opening is so good. I tested it on a paper and it smelled amazing, so i have tried it on my skin.

On my skin, what a shame, it is really bad
After a few minutes, it becomes annoying, too sweet, and smells really cheap. Reminds a bit of Guess Seductive.

projection is awful, longevity is moderate
I do reccomend to try it. it just do not match my skin

For guys in college and high school, if it is works well on your skin, this is the weapon brothers

jdawg
jdawg

I underestimated this perfume. My brother has this and was very curious as to how it would smell like on me. Smells great and lasts very long. Not too offensive on the smell.

slowpoke
slowpoke

I had a sample of this, so I wore some times and I thought: "OMG that's amazing. This citric opening that reminds me Allure Homme, and this ambery base, sweet and powdery, and lasts so long.I love this juice. It'll be my signature scent." Then I bought the full bottle... What a disappointment... What happend? So much difference. The openning is completely different, awful, almost unbearable, and it was lingering... The base, not so much powerful anymore... I mean... It looked like a different fragrance to me, and no, it's not a fake. So why? Why this drastic difference? Was it the batch? Has it been reformulated? Because... It's a HUGE diference. The sample, amazing. The full bottle, awful, and it's not a fake, for sure. I think (not sure) that the sample focused on Mandarin Orange, as the full bottle had more Amalfi Lemon. Is that correct? Can someone explain?

perfumecrazy_x
perfumecrazy_x

Loveeee this on a guy . Sexy and fresh

kaysee
kaysee

sexy sweet and masculine. wish it lasted longer

jerrod.young.12
jerrod.young.12

I had the impression of for this cologne, loved it and now I want this bad boy in my collection, if the impression of smelled great i know this does too, it has a very summery vibe to it, makes you wanna go places and live life, I can tell this has a good longevity and sillage too.

zinski19901
zinski19901

only fragrance from diesel that i like

miguel.a.peralta.71
miguel.a.peralta.71

This is my favorite fragance for Spring/summer.
I love it and women too

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I really like this, very warm amber. Superb sillage and longevity. Projects so well. Bottle is love or hate, for me its a bit tacky. Its the fragrance that counts, and that is great.

JoeOM
JoeOM

Such a masucline, sexy fragrance. Totally wearable and I can't wait to repurchase this again. All of the positive reviews pretty much sum this up for me so I won't say any more apart from that longevity was around 8 hours on myself and the projection was great!

Aakash
Aakash

Masterpiece...for indian climate...great projection n longevity..Here in India..Issey Miyake Pour Homme n Diesel only the brave...great feeling having these two masterpieces..

tarookz
tarookz

Do you guys see any resemblance between OTB and Armani Mania? I have both of them and I can see some similarities. Even when I checked the main notes, I saw many things in common.

ShaunRogersII
ShaunRogersII

This one drives women wild. 'nuff said.

class
class

This is a metro sexy scent that girls go for. But it is just too well known now, where a lot of guys are wearing it. So even though I like it, I can't see myself buying it, only because I don't want to seem like just another one of the sexy smelling guys that girls want to get to know physically- if you know what I mean. I like to lead and not be a copy-cat. So I'll give this a 7 or 7.5 out of a 10, just because it has become too common today and it is being worn by too many guys.

OCNBreeze7
OCNBreeze7

My #1 Favorite... Absolutely the Best..!!

What a way to break in with Fragrantica.com - a review of my favorite fragrance.. For those of you following my reviews on other sites, you know I have accumulated quite the collection - now exceeding 400+ bottles - no worries, I will update the shelves on my profile with time. Only the Brave is at the top of the list.

Out of the bottle, OTB opens as a clean citrus(y) fragrance that settles into a fresh showered scent with unique basenotes - somewhere between wood(sy), leather, and a fruit finish. Great fragrance. The "Wow Factor" (compliments by the opposite sex) is in a class of just a few... Every time I have worn this fragrance, I have received at least one (often several) compliment from the opposite sex. Ok - I admit that I am a little high maintenance and like to be noticed (in a good way). Projection and/or Sillage are great, leaving a "wake" of clean and fresh scent that follows my entrance into a room. The only (small) deductions from perfection would be staying power (a.k.a. longevity) - while lasting 6 to 8 hours is solid (and I am very critical), there are fragrances that last longer. Still, given the minor deductions in longevity, Only the Brave is still #1 - it is that good and unique...

Only the Brave offers great flexibility or versatility. I feel comfortable wearing Only the Brave anytime of year and to/for any event, day or night. The bottle is truly a classic design and the packaging is first class. Regarding the value, Only the Brave can be found on-line for a reasonable price. That said, it warrants a chance. I don't think you will regret the purchase. My final evaluation for Only the Brave is 4.9 stars out of 5. I highly recommend adding this fragrance to your collection.

The Daily I.M. (Inspirational Moment) - Life is short - be a part of it...

Bogarde
Bogarde

Citrusy opening, that fades into a violet, cedar and leathery smell (the best part of "only the brave") and then it dries down into a sweet smell of leather and amber. Unremarkable scent but smells good to be honest.

Overall: 7/10 try it and judge for yourself

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

I enjoy very much wearing Only the Brave by Diesel when it's hot outside. Very fresh fragrance with a note of sweetness.

DopeChef
DopeChef

Growing up I used mostly my dads choices in fragrances i'e Hermes, Ralph Lauren safari and Dior Intense.

So I thought it was time to start getting my own collection firstly I needed something to use for everyday. Choosing at random only the brave in the fragrance store as I sprayed it on I got a strong smell of amber that goes straight to the nostrils, zesty splash!. I would say only the brave would be targeted at a younger group of people such as myself, 25 and Under. It has a exciting smell but you could almost say it smells slightly cheap. I would also add that this perfume is a bit watered down.

Spraying this around 3 times the silage is not to bad once the spray has gone down to its base notes around 10-15 minutes in, that's when it comes down to a more breezy and out door type of smell.

All in all get this perfume if you're looking for something to use for everyday as I am a sporty teen I tend to keep this in my gym bag.

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

very good I like it..
can't explain why but I like it

7.5/10

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

My friends boyfriend has this one
It starts off very sharp and tangy
It dries down to a somewhat feminine cologne smell
Its smooth and sharp at the same time
It kinda has this "someone burns the nose but in a good way" vibe going on with it
Also leather in cologne has become one of my favourite notes

JamesVT
JamesVT

Good scent, lasts long. Perfect for clubbing.

Extol
Extol

I am no scent expert, just a normal guy who likes to smell good. I've always worn colognes but mostly cheap stuff. I got Diesel Only the Brave as a gift and it has fueled an intense obsession for colognes now. That being said, onto my review...

I really enjoy the smell of this cologne. It doesn't project much and the sillage is ok (I love colognes that project well and leave a good trail). But it lasts about 6 hours. I think it's more of a "going out" scent. 3 sprays should be more than enough. I have dry skin, so I apply lotion before putting this on. It's a good cologne for anyone in my opinion and can be worn year around, but mostly suited for summer and spring.

Anyways, at $60 it's a good buy. :)

:::::UPDATE:::::

I had this on today. It actually lasts about 8-10 hours which was more than I had noticed previously. So yeah, scratch what I said about 6 hours, this stuff is tough and lasts all day. :)

markrosedale
markrosedale

I've always liked the bottle but the scent isn't my favourite. I'm not an amber fan though so that might be why. Overall this smells generic to me.

Francodiaz
Francodiaz

It start with citrus and then a sweet violet scent.

I thinks is too young, too inmature. Girls like it cause is almost a girl fragance.

Asad K
Asad K

This is a fresh and strong fragrance ! I got it as a gift and i was surprise that how can a jeans company make such a good fragrance. ! Good for dates , dinner or any occasion !
8/10 :D

Layzie
Layzie

Only The Brave opens with a fresh, citrusy scent. When it settles, it becomes a light, sweet, and creamy fragrance. I don't get much projection out of it, and longevity was three hours or so. It's nice and smooth, but unremarkable.

djinndc
djinndc

This fragrance is one of my guilty pleasures, I realize it may not be popular among the masses. From the opening spray, I definitely get the lemon and sweet mandarin orange. I also get some slightly aquatic feel to it, probably from the amalfi lemon.

The amber and leather go really well on my skin, it gives it a nice warm aura. The spices seem subtle and not overbearing at all.

It projects extremely well for a few hours.
The longevity is fabulous too, around 6+ hours on me.
Brave is a superb strong warm orangey woody scent for me, since I love amber and leathery notes.

attajigar
attajigar

یه عطر به درد نخور با بوی خطی غیر جذاب

bonacosta30

Only the brave by diesel is one on my favorite. It used to be my signature fragrance for about 3 years, i was almost alway wearing it. It smell good, kind of amber/ citrus combo for me, but i would recommend to try it before buying it. It may not be a safe blind buy, the smell is not usual and can be to strong for some and give headach. As you notice, projection is not a probleme here, and i think that this might be a little to much for hot summer day or office, it smell strong. Longevity is excellent, 8-9 solides hours. The bottle look great and is perfect for decoration :) i also have the after shave and i like it very much to! A great product! The only thing with it is that i find it to be a little bit expensive. Here the final score:

Smell: 8/10. I like it and receive compliment with it. Smell strong (amber).
Longevity: 4/5. 8 to 9 hours with it.
Projection: 4/5. People notice it when you wear it. Be careful to not over spray.
Versatility: 4/5. Can be used about anytime, but i would nt recommended it for hot summer day or office, it could be annoying.
Overall: 20/25. A little bit expensive, but it is worth it.

bonacosta30

@ dascagdas imo, it is a little bit strong for summer...mayble for summer night, but i prefere to use it when it is a little bit cold outside...so i use it more in spring and autum, but it is a very good fragrance :)

junior halston

Something in this reminds me of a note in Flowerbomb....

Doesn't L'Oreal manufacture Flowerbomb ?.

soso.cristian
soso.cristian

OMG i got a sample of this awesomenes of fragance and it simply blowed me away
On my skin all i get from it its the amber sweet intense scent,lasts for hours
Im gonna buy a bottle next month

dascagdas
dascagdas

what's your suggestion for summer fragrances to me?
bvlgari extreme , brave diesel , azzaro chrome,ysl L'homme , armani he, .... ı dont know what am i doing?

kambelz
kambelz

I am really attracted to tacky bottles (for some reason), so this one obviously grabbed my attention and was on my wish list for a while. I'm glad I actually smelled it before blind buying it. This is a completely inflated priced fragrance for what it is. It's like a tangerine ambery mess that doesn't really even smell much of anything. Almost like a watered down creamsicle. If you are looking for your first purchase get some great old Acqua Di Gio or Bleu de Chanel. This is very bad for the high price tag.

merezvan
merezvan

خیلی عجیبه که چرا بعضیا اینقدر بد سلیقه هستن
واقعا این ادکلان فوق العاده است دوستان قبلا هم گفتم که
الکی دری وری توی سایت نزارین و حد اقل یه تستی بکنین
این بو ها رو و بعد نظر بدین

ImGame
ImGame

An assault on the nose and had my nostrils ululate. Did not enjoy the fragrance and can tell it is for a younger generation. And I'm 17!

kagisho
kagisho

I cannot stand its smell, maybe I need to keep on trying it and learning. But its a dislike for now.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Generic and just sort of thrown together. For a younger man, but a young man could do much better than this. It's obviously all about the bottle.

vitilsky
vitilsky

For younger people. The most noticeable features of this fragrances are a splash of amber mixed with lemon and leather with a touch of violet. It is nice, but I would prefer to wear it sparingly if I got it.

Adam300691
Adam300691

Not too bad, gave me headaches from too much of it, but in my opinion is very masculine, and a little harsh, so i steer clear of it, plus it reminds me of my ex haha, and its very distinct.

LuxWaltz
LuxWaltz

Just tried this on, four hours ago, at a Fragrance Store, and I didn't buy it but I'm definitely going back for it!

I love Hollister Socal for Men and this smells a whole lot like it, when it's dried down.
This one, however, isn't as sweet as Hollister Socal for Men. But that don't matter because this one has a better longevity and sillage!!

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

A generic headache inducing fragrance.

Smells articial from the opening to the drydown.
Synthetic leather and amber with lemons. Heavy sillage, god help me.

Just awful. Diesel, just stick to clothes, for everyone noses' good. Thanks !

Na0
Na0

You could may be find me rude but ...

First, Fuel for life... And then, this ?
Please, Diesel... Stay in the clothing industry. Don't intoxicate people with your horrible perfumes. Thanks.

Smell : 0 / 5
Versatility : 0 / 5
Longevity : 3 / 5
Projection : 5 / 5

Overall : 8 / 20

stayclose
stayclose

This a bit like lacoste red 11.12.11 or whatever it caleed but doed not relie so much on cardamom which I like.

petranfx
petranfx

reminds me the 212 man by carolina herrera nothing gorgeous i prefer fuel for life

weijia.li.33
weijia.li.33

smells pretty soapy...on my skin and sweater as well. I tested on my left arm and it just permeated through my PJs and sweater. When I woke up in the morning, I can still feel the scent on my arm. The funny thing is that for me there is no scent changing. Just one word: soapy! Kind of like the smell when my housemate just finishes his shower. Very refreshing and perfect for summer. Next time I'll try to spray some on my male friend to see if there's any difference.

Csakahc
Csakahc

I love this fragrance, it's quite a good combination of citrus and leather. I mostly use it at night, because it's quite strong in my opinion. It's a fragrance for young guys! The longeveity is great, it's really long lasting! As I experienced girls also love it! The design of the bottle is also quite attractive.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I bought this for my brothers birthday, and we both love it! It's a day scent that you could wear any day really. It's fresh without being sporty, and it doesn't smell like too mature, it can be used by teenagers as well (which my brother is).

It smells really citrusy, cedar, some violet and soft amber. It's not really a nighttime scent, but for everyday wear it's great! It's my brothers signature scent. It lasts really well, and the price is pretty normal for being a designer perfume.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Omg! This is one of the sexiest fragrances for a man (from a woman's point of view)
My bf tried this among a few others the other day and Oh I couldn't get enough of it!
This and le male jpg are top! Le male is more fresh for summer but this one is warm for winter!
Real cologne with sex appeal!

pz213
pz213

ok scent to chill out with mates
nothing special

cougarR
cougarR

Kardeşim kullanıyor, 3 sprey den sonra maşallah bütün evde hissediliyor.. Tam bir teenage kokusu :)

MattFerreira13
MattFerreira13

Me encanta... cuando lo uso recibo solo halagos, de mujeres y amigos. Siempre me preguntan cual es la fragancia que llevo. Super recomendable.

ObsoleteSalmon
ObsoleteSalmon

Just awful

jethra781
jethra781

i used to love the projection on this, then when i started buy more mature scents i realized that this one is better suited for a high school jock or someone along those lines which i am not, so great colonge but not for me

MrKingJubJub
MrKingJubJub

Let me start off by saying that I am not a huge fan of this fragrance. Please, don't get offended as this is only my opinion. Okay, so this is a very strong fragrance, and trust me, I like my fragrances strong. I don't mean that its overpowering in projection... Its overpowing in scent... If that makes any sense. Its comes off somewhat floral in my opinion... And VERY feminine. To sum it up the four words I think would sum this fragrance up are Synthetic, Feminie, cheap(smelling) and Dry. Don't get me wrong though, it projects and lasts very well! And when testing it nobody said anything negative. That being said it actually got a few compliments... Its just not up my alley.

Rating:

Underpriced 0/1

Overall 25/45

sammyjames
sammyjames

This cologne isn't incredibly complex, nor is it incredibly original. But it is incredible. I think this and Bleu de Chanel are the only two scents that actually boost my confidence. I'm not a shy person, but when I wear this, I feel like a VIP, and I find that people treat me like one. This is a sexy scent, but it's also a bro-scent. When you and some bros are about to do something awesome, wear this. If that something awesome happens to include girls, wear this, and reap the benefits. Either way, you're bound to smell the best out of all your friends, and you're extra confidence will make everyone your with have an extra good time.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A long lasting frag which starts all acidic and bitter, but transforms into a sublime and subtle modern day aroma..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 2 hours. 1.25 foot strong projection. Pungent, bitter, harsh, acidic, slightly dated frag which is not nice to my nose. Very common place. Masculine. Ages 33 - 46

2 hours - 3.5 hours 8 inch projection - Subtle violet is trying to come through. On the skin you get strong leather but the leather does not project

3.5 - 6 hours - 4 inch projection. A transformation to a modern day, young, balmy violet, almost powdery alluring and moorish frag! Wow, what a difference to the start. Ages 26- 34

6- 8 hours. 2 inch projection. Mmmmmmm, smooth powdery-balmy-violet projection which is very subtle with trails and you get occassional whafts which are lovely. IMHO this is violet done well as violet when subtle is amazing

8 - 10 hours. Close to the skin

Starts all masculine, hard and mid-mature, has a leather middle, and ends up for 6 hours being a real soft, smooth, young and wonderful fragrance

IMHO this is worth the wait to something lovely.

micpower
micpower

Too synthetic for me .. I didn't like it .. overrated frag.

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

Just tried a sample. Very pleasant,casual.rugged, and a bit sweet but still very masculine.

dmhorton
dmhorton

The cologne itself is sweet. Not sweet like "Oh man thats so cool" But literally...sweet. Its a sugary sticky kind of sweet. I will say that it can get attention but the smell itself is so so. The bottle design is hands down one of the best bottles out there but with a clinched fist, you almost expect a powerful fragrance. That isnt what you get. You definitely get some quality juice inside that has great projection and longevity but that doesnt change that its a super sweet fragrance. I would say its worth a try but nothing too amazing.

cuongphan
cuongphan

Got the Special Edition from my sister on my birthday 1½ year ago. Been wearing it ever since, it is a really awesome and masculine perfume though it could also be percieved as very strong and "offensive"/powerful, but once I got used to that smell, I absolutely loved it.. Ordered the original yesterday since the other is empty, can't wait to put it on again!

juiceboxking
juiceboxking

i can see how one could find this to be offensive. i own/love this scent but its only for certain days/times. i feel this is a better scent for the winter due to its warm smell and heavy siliage

etienno16
etienno16

Great scent, which is - ofcourse - why I bought it in the first place. Don't really like the top notes, the first 5 to 10 minutes are a bit well.. bit offensive in a matter.. might just be where the shape from the bottle comes from.

Anyway, after those first offensive minutes it becomes a great balanced (mainly by a leathery smell in the background) and very long lasting (certainly 10h on my skin) scent!

Aaaaand well, since I'm quite sure unable to make a better review then Anup, you should certainly take a look at Anup's review down here somewhere if you're interested in this perfume!

Saiful
Saiful

I love this perfume. Beautiful bottle as well as the smell!

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Didn't like the smell at all

KeithScar
KeithScar

Only the Brave by Diesel in my opinion is the best fragrance from that house next to Plus Plus which was discontinued. This has excellent presentation fromt the jump with its fist shaped bottle with the diesel ring on it. Opens with a bright citurs vibe then goes to a woody masculine scent that lasts. A good fit for any time of the year day or night you cant go wrong. Most def a fragrance for the young 20 something male

mrcontinental
mrcontinental

An Allure Homme clone without the richness or sophistication. I was hoping for the same longevity as Fuel for Life but this doesn't even come close. I've added it to my collection but will grab Allure and Allure Sport before grabbing this for daily wear.

walesman
walesman

A good solid all rounder which always generates compliments good sillage. longevity fits most situations, girls seem to like, highly recommended

lowlight
lowlight

If you are looking for a fragrance that is sweet, but not too sweet, manly but not like you time traveled from 1985, lasts a long time and projects like a laser, this is the one.

People try to compare it to others, but in my opinion, nothing smells like this. That makes it a perfect signature fragrance, especially if you are between 21-35.

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

This is another good offer from Diesel, it is a scent for a younger audience (18-24) I'd say.

The scent it's self is very good, I don't get the lemon as much as some people do. I get more amber and leather than lemon.

It also projects very well, not so much that you get a headache and not too little that you forget what you are wearing. Longevity is good as well, I'd say a solid 7-8 hours on my skin.

Results:

Sillage: 8/10

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

A friend of mine wears this fragrance..
He even gets his "car" to wear this fragrance!

It's sweet & "amberish"..really interesting!

As long as the car windows are open..it's nice!

Once they are closed..an inevitable headache!!!

chaf-sama
chaf-sama

this is the best fragrance has never smell it before.
I will give 9/10 for this very great perfume its masculine and fresh with all this spice.
i recommend it for every cool man ;)

jtappenden
jtappenden

The best men's product of recent times.Very sensual.

alex.ginhoux
alex.ginhoux

An ''Allure'' copy paste scent : It's just a lighter version!

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

es dulce y fuerte, me recuerda a black xs para mujer

kiviivi
kiviivi

This remind s me of diesel Fuel for life only much weaker without anise/vanilla feeling ,you can smell strange lemon (leather and amber)are in equal portions
its smells awful in first 2 mints to evolve to some thing that at least is acceptable in minimum form
overlay its give this powdery sweet choking feeling like this perfume is un finished its missing something

helloblob
helloblob

This is such a sexy smell on a man

gianmarco
gianmarco

wierd enough, i love this cologne, but i just realised a very insteresting thing about it, the drydown after 1 day forms into burberry the beat eau de parfum for women, wierd stuff

Senzadite
Senzadite

I had to give it back to the store where i bought it...is Deseo For Men from JLO in a tacky bottle...i really wanted to believe in the reviews here but honestly it didnt lasted that long on me and like i said smells very close to a fragrance that i allready own with better longevity; Fuel for life is waaaaay better.

Majah90
Majah90

My husband use this one, a lot. I looove it!!! <3

Jordan13
Jordan13

Love the orange opening, but after a while I notice the floral notes creeping in. I am not a fan of floral. My bottle is about three quarters full and I am looking to trade.

ryguy17
ryguy17

after trying to figure out what this reminds me of, it finally hit me... gucci guilty.. anyone agree?

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Not sure if the olfactive group truly reflects the feel after spraying :-)
On my husband it is fruity and only slightly woodsy and a tiny bit spicy with quite a dominant leather note after initial 2 hours.
It is a perfect juice; refreshing and mood uplifting! Great for office wear as well as a weekend for two :-)
It has decent staying power and silage and makes a great everyday fragrance.
Highly recommended!

Unfinished
Unfinished

This reminded me of both Allure Hommme Sport/ 1 million. Longevity and sillage are both good.
Just little too expensive for what it delivers but still pretty safe choice as a blind buy. Modern and energetic but without any distinctive features.

ryldyl
ryldyl

I know all of the fragrance connoisseurs really hate the bottle and the predictability of the scent but its really not that bad. Starts off citrusy but turns to a warm amber scent soon with a slight powdery/spicy edge.

Its pretty linear but it projects very well and women seem to like it(some women that is). Would work well as a regualr evening wear scent and could also be pulled off in the fall and winter as well. Not bad. Might get it if it goes on sell though.

midos
midos

the best of Diesel! you will never be disappointed .this should be called : Diesel Gentleman !!

trev206
trev206

A good, solid amber/aquatic scent. It's clean but not really fresh... pretty sweet but not off-puttingly so. It's hard to figure out what the notes are in this one, as nothing really jumps out, it comes across as a nice mix of a lot of things. The most dominant notes from the description seem to be the orange, violet and amber. I get no lemon or leather from this AT ALL. As mentioned before, this one is sweet... but it's very versatile. It could be worn to work, on a date, to the grocery store. Any season, day or night. Only The Brave is a workhorse. A good purchase, very solid sillage, longevity is pretty good too. You'll get your money's worth with this one.

hichristiangoodbye
hichristiangoodbye

I just bought this one and what I can say is it's like an aquatic Fuel for Life yet it stands out from fuel for life and is a better daytime scent. It's like an all year round frag. be careful in summer not to over spray, 3 would be good enough.

Dylan_1
Dylan_1

only the brave is so seductive it basically does all the work for you with the ladies, hard to get rejection wearing this but its too much for the summer, winter nights it works like a charm you would have to be a pretty bad flirter to not get a girl with this
greetings from amsterdam :)

Anup
Anup

I've smelled this so many times at my local boutique, had so many "peel and apply to skins" and so many opportunities to review this, i'd say it's about damn time i finally did it.
While at my favorite boutique last weekend i decided to make a nice size decant for reviewing purposes (i don't know why i haven't bought a big bottle yet) and actually having it so i can enjoy the fragrance whenever i please has made me fall in love with it 10FOLD.
Every time i smell this i can't help but think how perfect it is for me, not to mention my skin doesn't eat it up in three hours (like it does with most fragrances).
This, on my skin, lasts a good 24 hours+.
Lets just say i was "impressed" with fuel for life...I am BLOWN away by this offering, which is weird considering how simple the composition is.
One can also understand why some compare this to Allure homme sport.

The top:

Juicy, seething, sugared mandarin orange oozes out in a viscous, jelly like manor into my nostrils upon first application. Not exactly natural smelling, but definitely not unappealing or unidentifiable by any means.
Almafi lemons, fresh from the freezer are crushed, ground, and splattered into a crude tart frozen creamy custard.

The middle:

Things begin to soften up here. Not so much in a way that detracts from the composition, but in a way that keeps it from acting too juvenile.
Nuances of violet and coriander may be confused for the "smokiness" that some users are smelling.

The base: (drools)

Oh, styrax(storax) how i love you so. You are misty, cooling, slightly nutty and sophisticatingly sweet. Styrax(storax) and benzoin are really the wonderteam here in the base, and are the star of the show with no doubts.(if you want to pick out the note "styrax" i suggest you smell this up against Davidoff "Hot water"). Leather asserts the notion in the middle notes, and forces the two accords to act just as such. Nothing smells quite as nice as a smoked in leather jacket. ;)

I approve

Smell: 10
Longevity: 10+
Sillage: 9

scribs
scribs

i got this back in the day since i loved how the bottle looked and i was actually very happy to find that the cologne itself smelled amazing, it is a very good casual fragrance, the type of this you would wear with jeans and a jacket to hang out with ur friends and maybe even a party if you apply a bit more vigorously. the bottle itself is so unique and that goes a long way for me, the projection is fairly decent and the longevity lasts about 7-8 hours on my skin, all and all i give this baby a well deserved 8o.o10

mj9999
mj9999

Seriously, try putting it in your skin, wait for 5-10 minutes...The smell is exactly the same as CK Obsession for Men...dont be fooled by the initial smell...

Before, I hate CK obsession coz it smells like old man. Now that Ive smelled Diesel, i began to love Obsession's honesty, not masking the real smell....

Cylob
Cylob

This reminded me of both Allure Homme / Allure Homme Sport. Must have been the mandarin / cedar / amber / vanilla that the three have in common.
Diesel is nice, but especially Chanel Allure Home is much better executed. Diesel isn't shifting much like the Chanels do. And with the same pricetag I rather go for Chanel. The bottle is kinda hideous as well.

6.5/10

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

This is a summer aquatic version of fuel for life, but it makes no scence to make an aquatic light version of fuel for life. The original fuel for life is a strong awesome cologne and I think is a perfect, so why messing with a perfect product? I like it but it is not even good for summer time or hot days. I would use a refreshing scent for summer, not a light version of one of my top favorite colognes.Now let's talk about the bottle. While some may think the bottle is cool I think it is inappropriate for a cologne. It is good for teenagers, but i don't wanna put it beside my pi or Aluure sport. It doesn't go well with them. I would spend money for the expensive fuel for life, but I wouldn't do so for this one.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

my man have it and it is smell on him really sexappealing. bottle super!

MichaelR
MichaelR

Nice. I really like and I had a choice between Blue De Chanel or This one and I bought this one because it's really fresh and sexy for me! I feel like I'm the sexiest man when wearing the perfume Wow!! Buy it People!

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very attractive EDT. I had already done a review of this fragrance but it seems to me confused because I tried it again and did not resemble what is now perceived. Notes acid input but with a touch sweet, middle notes of sweet wood with a very light touch of leather, base notes of dry wood.

A fragrance quite adaptable, serving casual and romantic purposes, ranging in age from teens to men 40 years. A good representant from oriental woody group. Its duration in the skin is close to 6 hours, nice appearance, can be used all year, but preferably overnight use. Highly recommended.

antonpan
antonpan

Sweet and synthetic, but nevertheless masculine and sexy. It is leathery oriental, and not very lemony to my nose. For those who like Paco Rabanne 1 million.

Karhu
Karhu

I quite like this fragrance, though it seems to work in "reverse" for me. The first thing I get is a sweet leather accord, which I gather is supposed to form the base of this scent. It isn't until about 10 minutes or so later that I can start to pick up a very light lemon/citrus layer sitting just on top of the leather.

This stays very close to my skin and lasts for about 3 hours. I don't know that I could say there is a specific season or occasion for OTB, it's just a very nice all-rounder.

lilou
lilou

When he tested it, my husband imediately liked Only The Strong. Seductive, young, virile, determined. So I purchased it : now it is in my collection (for my husband). Good lasting.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

nice amber-leather scent, the base is what pops most out in this 'cause of the syrax-labdanum mix with benzoin and musk.... not very oriental, moore a plain woody. seems to be a bit weak, staying power 3-4 hours, somehow nothing extraordinary to be worth to buy as it is quite expensiv..... just ok but not very unique tough.

sherwin
sherwin

This was a blind buy for me.... Too strong and gives me headache... Very very disappointed! I expected more from Diesel...I never used it eversince... Garbage!!!

somany
somany

I first smelt it on my friend's skin but when I tried, it didn't go well with me as it's on my friend. I don't know why but I still love it. I still hesitate to purchase 'cos I think it's a little bit expensive compare to others of Diesel.

Veedabestchef

OH yea one more thing i love the bottle presentation..IT looks good on my computer desk as decor... 10 out of 10

Veedabestchef

I received this as a gift from a friend..To tell you the truth i was impress of this fragrance..First of all im not really a big fan of diesel fragrance because they dont have alot of fragrance for men that i like..But i really like this one because of the overall smell..Its not one of those scent that is WOW for me..The reason i like it is because it last on my skin for a long time.Thats what i look for is longevity and sileage. This is much sportier scent than the original diesel fuel for life ( which i like it too).. Its a bit sweet for few minutes but it settle down it becomes best smell. I find it similar smell to ck fragrances.THis is one of my everyday scent because its safe to wear and not cloying and not overpowering..For me its all season fragrance..and i get few compliments on this one..Very great fragrance and im glad i got it as a gift..(thanks to haley H.) and great job diesel

costaleo
costaleo

I don't find this boring at all.It is not as aquatic as some people here say either. This fragrance is rich and beautiful. I have over 100 bottles of perfume in my wardrobe and I could say that this one stands out. Easy to wear, classy and at the same time versatile. A must buy for those who like easy and not ordinary fragrances. The bottle looks even better when you have it in your hands, it's so beautifully crafted that the bottle itself alone would be a great reason to have this gem.I highly recommend it.

Mushroomfat

Update: this is very sweet, not as masculine as I first found it to be. Still very nice, very casual. More of what I'd expect from CK. I'm increasingly bored by Diesel, but this would still be worth a very small purchase for weekends.

Mushroomfat

Regardless of what you we all think of the bottle and the gimmick, it's a really good smell.
It's masculine and independant. It's also very clean and aquatic, totally casual smell.
Being so casual, I wouldn't pay full price, so drop the 125ml (4.2floz) down to about AU$50 and I'll pick on up for the weekends.

guest_<anonymous>
guest_<anonymous>

I'm a woman, and my goodness. Everytime i smell this scent, makes me want to jump the person wearing it! So sexy and intoxicating.

urobian

Well, this fragance share many kind of opinions. I have to add a positive view to this because is nothing bad. To me is a very rich fragance, the first thing we do when we try something is to compare it to others, i cant find a fragance like this. I agree is totally mainstream but not generic or empty. Is versatile, manly, very magnetic to others (compliments and compliments from people). A fragance for teens?, even teens in this days wear d&g, chanel and many others "elite" fragances, and of course this is not an elegant-classic vibe if you want to wear it for that. This is simply unique, energic, sexy and young!

iconoclast
iconoclast

Only The Brave? You must be kidding. A boring powdery aquatic that smells like the typically indistinct fragrances you can find at your local drugstore for a quarter of the price. Tacky bottle too - although I like the way bottle has two bases on which to stand. Aimed at teenagers in my opinion or young fragrance newbies for whom this might be an “exciting” buy. Why anyone else would want to buy this, given the wonderful array of alternative fragrances out there, sure beats me (I guess anyone over 18 who wears this would need to be "brave" indeed as they could expose themselves to ridicule). Am I taking this one too seriously folks?

deeannek
deeannek

Darn! I got a sample of this in a little vial. I had no idea it was for men-I really like this and I am thinking of buying it for myself since to my nose it doesn't seem masculine. On my skin I mostly notice the fruits and corriander and amber. I suppose I can buy this for my DH and sneak a spray occasionally.

Lance
Lance

Very cool and unique bottle!
But I found the scent is not as strong as the bottle, smells kinda cheap, althought the longevity and sillage is pretty good!
This is a weaker version of Fuel For Life that I love. FFL smells so much more expensive and sophisticated than this!

Rouu
Rouu

OK , there is ONLY THE BRAVE bomb burst out there in my country , but its really nice fragrance starting with the unique bottled shape goes to the rich strange notes !

simply luve it ! kind of fragrances that u just stop by and say ohh thats nice ..it was my 1st impression about ONLY THE BRAVE!
one f the few best masculine fragrances that came out lately !
i got a bottle for my younger Brother and he receives tons of complements when he wears it !

luve the whole fragrance cycle yet i spray it on to dry down scents !

darvish
darvish

حیف پول که بابت این کار حرام شود
به نوبه خودم بوی عرق با بستنی قیفی را به گرسنگی با بوی این ادکلن ترجیح می‌دهم

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

It gets more hate than it deserves. It's nothing special, but it certainly doesn't smell bad! It almost reminds me of a less powdery Hugo Dark Blue with a stronger citrus note.
The amber in the dry-down reminds me of Emporio Armani Diamonds For Men. I can't detect leather, AT ALL, which makes me wonder if there is even a trace of leather in this scent to begin with.
This kind of fragrance (woody aquatic) has been done before, and the bottle is almost as tacky as Lil Waynes' ugly face, but I'd pick it over the other Juniors (Lacoste Red, Hollister SoCal, Versace Man Eau Fraiche, CK One etc). Give it a try for yourself and see you like it.

Oh and PS: After wearing a sample for a day I counted 10 compliments!

dema2727
dema2727

what matters the design of the bottle, it's just different from the usual stuff out there (the name too). The fragrance is very nice, strong and sweet, lasts all day or night, I love this and Fuel for Life. greetings from Brasil ******

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this fragrance is very very nice ! , i really hated it once i sprayed it on , it was bitter and heavy then it slowly turned very sweet and warm. its not unique as mentioned but not also very well known or extremely out there .

its not bad and im definetly buying it , i recommend it for winter use day or night and for summer use NIGHT ONLY because its warmth could have a negative inpact on a hot summer day but works well in a cool summer night :D

has decent longetivity and projection as well.

8/10 easily

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

As far as a generic cologne-y scent goes, this is my #1 pick thus far. My father-in-law of 50 wears this and it smells great on him, as well as men in their twenties. It's a safe choice, but a great one.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

what's this stuff about?
C'est de la merde en bouteille!
A mourrir d'ennui et étouffé!

1.5/5

guest_adel
guest_adel

guest_bobby
guest_bobby

this is the bomb
opens up with some pleasent citrussy scents
then it progresses into some woody scents with some coriander
fades away with amber and leather
really manly and totally stud-like
but only 2 sprays because the leather and amber get really strong near the end before it dies out
i really liked it
it lasts about 7 or 8 hrs
great for high school, college, or a day with friends
but not for work or formal stuff
if ur 15-25, you will like it

behzad1280
behzad1280

I think a fist-like bottle was not a good idea for this cologne. It looks like very strong and a little offensive!

Yes, it’s very strong at beginning but after just 5 minutes the fist will be totally opened and nothing will be left!
The scent fades away very soon and nobody notice you wore cologne, even yourself! So where are the middle and base notes?!

It reminds me the Dark Blue Hugo in somehow.

Update: recently I tested it on my friends. Now I have to say in 2 of 3 cases, it was long-lasting with really acceptable sillage. So test it on your skin before buy it!

واقعاً فکر میکنم طراحی بطری به شکل مشت اصلاً ایده جالبی برای این ادکلن نبود
شبیه ادکلن های هوگو باس میمونه
چیز زیاد قابل توجه و خاصی نیست
روی پوست من زیاد دوام نداشت اما روی پوست بعضی ها حتی یک روز کامل هم دوام داره

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Diesel Only The Brave :)

It is quite risky and misleading to name a product with such a strong name, unless there is a strong and meaningful statement attached to it. And I'm glad it really does. I thought it was a product for only the brave person to wear and I was totally mistaken. To commemorate a charity foundation of the same name, IMHO, it is a sleek idea to use founder's fist as its bottle.

All in all. 8/10 thanks to cool bottle plus decent sillage and longevity.

joaquimdaniel
joaquimdaniel

Well, there is a hard discussion on whether it is or it is not a good perfume. My opinion is based in the impression that the fragrance caused me and specially about what I think about the impression that bottles and trademarks causes to people. The scent is not bad at all, but also not unique. The bottle has been totally misunderstood, specialy by women. It really shouldn't be seen as a proof of a misogynistic demonstration of power! Most of women don't even know what a closed fist means for men and I am not talking about street fighters or rappers. I am talking about most of the men: homosexual or heterosexual, sensitive or rude, rich or poor. We often close our fists against the unfair world that surround us! Against abusive fathers, against bullies, against skinheads, against social prejudice and generally against our own fears. We close our fist to find enough power to stand up and live. Almost every men knows what I'm talking about and many women too. That's the way I read this bottle and many man will read it too. I'm a novice in perfume scenting and can poorly identify the notes, but I believe that liking or disliking does not necessarily need that perfumery knowledge. In conclusion "Only The Brave" is a not a bad perfume but neither an excellent one. I would say it is near good.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

Only the chavs - that's what the name should have been.

Jave26
Jave26

I like this fragrance, I think its the best from diesel. I wore it on a cool day and it smelled wonderful, My girlfriend really likes it and that's always nice.

andy

excellent scent very fresh and i normally avoid ambery warm scents becaues they smell femnine but this ones an excellent scent

better than fuel for life

bwcw81
bwcw81

Well, this is a unique fragrance. The bottle is really one of the kind - a man's fist to showcase a masculine, power and fury look. The scenct? Perfectly fit the name - Not too strong and not too aquatic, a balance in between. The first note is much citrus smell, refreshing. Within a few minutes, the calm leather and amber smell will calm you down. Last note appear to be strong woody with hints of leather scent. Longevity is more than 8 hours on me, which is quite a surprise for me! Perfect for dating and clubbing. Loving it! 7.5/10 from me!

Please try it and test it until the last note, you will find changes in each note and it's longevity will kick you!

Zaleska
Zaleska

Grotesque.

The slogan could be "For the rough man within you." ROFL

Para os brasileiros presentes aqui: o slogan poderia ser: "Para o TOSCO que existe dentro de você!" Vocês não acham?

ROFL

andy

its ok, definately smells good out of the bottle but i would not get it becasue its just a cheap quality gimmmick at a high price

piperis
piperis

its same like hugo boss elementes agua, nothink special

guest_TomasLTU
guest_TomasLTU

I don't really love the bootle or sth, but the fragrance is really nice, I like it! Maybe should be a bit stronger.

periquito89
periquito89

If I only have smelled this scent, without knowing anything about its origins, the time it was release, the many scents that came before it, my reaction would be ... uhn, nice. I´m certainly not an expert, and still today, looking the bottle and smelling this scent ... uhn, nice. I'm out of the fashion ... but, if I was in, I could have said yes, "safe" would be a better name instead of "brave", and a less appealing bottle would be more appropriate than this. It is like when you go to a cinema with big expectations about the movie and get disappointed with it. Without that expectations, I may say is a nice scent ... a nice ordinary scent if you prefer. I agree and like the "urobian's" review, but I can't say the others reviewers are wrong about this (originality).

Very rarely do I dislike a male fragrance. Unfortunately this fragrance was the first masculine scent that disappointed me.

The first thing I thought when I tried Only The Brave, was that it smelt rather bland and boring. It certainly didn't have me going 'ga-ga' or unleashing my hidden female instincts.

The leather note made its entrance rather strongly, making me screw my face up with distaste. I didn't get much lemon in this fragrance, if there had have been, I'd probably have reacted badly.

I really don't like the bottle design, it's quite nonsensical and in some ways scary. A handy tip for men; never display this bottle beside the bed when your lady is around, it may just give her nightmares.

The name of this fragrance, doesn't seem to suit the scent. 'Brave'? There is nothing brave or daring about this fragrance, 'Safe' would have been a better name.

guest_Chris B.
guest_Chris B.

Great bottle design but the look of the bottle is very misleading when you actually smell the scent.

I find that for such a strong and bold product that the cologne is quite sweet. I expected a bit of a deeper Hugo Boss smell. It still smells good, especially in its latter notes, but I expected something bolder.

WoonD
WoonD

oh wow! when i saw this fragrance, immediately put my focus into this! the bottle look cool, really can buy it for just bottle haahaa... the color of fragrance also match" cool". what can i said...
the scent, bottle and the color of fragrance totally cool man!
must buy one for my collection...

sky76sky

So, my views on the bottle design & tag line aside....what does the juice smell like?

Disappointment!

There is nothing punchy or 'hardcore masculine' about this fragrance. The only 'brave' thing about it is that Diesel released this mismatched mishmash hoping for a smash hit & a fist full of dollars. To my nose, 1 million does this 1 million times better.

The actual scent is certainly not disgusting - in fact, it is guilty of somthing that is (IMO) far more damning.....it is boring. I would rather smell something controversial, unique & scary than a dull, done-before aftershave.

This fragrance is not at all fresh to me, it is warm & sweet - if you don't like sugary, steer clear. I get a somewhat synthetic-citrus opening followed by a mid-level caramel & amberish glow. I love amber (mmm Prada) but this is golden syrup & vodka, not depthy & earthy. The woods are a little wishywashy & easily swamped. There is leather in there, but it takes the back seat on my skin - I like dry, rich leathery smells, & this is completely the opposite...'candied leather lite', if you will.

Once settled for some time, the leathery notes do make more of a show...but this fragrance seems lazy & mediochre.

Leather-lovers beware - this does not deliver.

urobian

Light but permanent aromatic-woody and semi sweet fragance, very comfortable combo to fruity start with sexy spicy-watery sweet base.

versatile and comfortable without compromises.. finally i like this.

sky76sky

I WILL test this, I promise I will.....but I'm finding it hard to get past the ghastly, cheap, poorly designed bottle! I think someone was having a laugh when they put forward their pitch....why do the top-dogs always go for the worst designs?! If it is tongue in cheek & it smells fabulous then I will not taunt it any more, but a bottle this tacky has to contain a liquid of god-like perfection to redeem itself.

To test (blindfolded).

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Update 07-13-09:

I loved (please take notice to the ED at the end) this fragrance... The first time a smelt it i was blown away from the improvement from Fuel For Life. But smelling it now i get kind of nausiated @_@. I've only owned a bottle for a couple months now and i'm already straying away from it...

The first time i smelt it, it was so fresh and light. The lemon was great for the top note followed by amber and leather for the base notes. Now everytime i smell it, i smell little to no lemon and it's just too powerful on the other parts. So powerful it can give you a headache. It's so sugary sweet too. Wear did the magic go? I miss it so...

I do admit im not fond of the bottle at all. It's tacky to me. But the way i looked at it i'm not wearing the bottle, i'm wearing the contents inside so it shouldn't matter.

There is one positive thing though, the longtivity. I can smell it on me all day.

Argh im getting a headache just thinking about it right now. I really do regret getting this. I seriously could have lived without it but i just had to have it at the time.

dorgchant
dorgchant

Good bottle design.

But very ordinary scent.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I received some samples of this last night while making my yearly mugler purchases and i must admit i'm really disappointed, it smells just like every other modern clean scent on the market at the moment. I was expecting something really great from this (from all the hype and word of mouth) you cant beat diesel's fuel for life (original and summer editions are fabulous).

orbicon
orbicon

I love the bottle and it's uniqueness. It has a zesty melon scent, similar to Kenneth Cole Reaction, at first. It drys down to a simpler woody amber. The scent is a little linear and I don't smell the leather on my skin. I'm a big fan of amber and I like it's simplicity and warmth. I'll enjoy wearing this during the summer.

guest_Michael
guest_Michael

I like the youthful and leathery part of this fragrance, but it can't get rid of also smelling cheap somehow.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Diesel scents've never been more than everage. All are cruel, boring, or stupid and crazy. For example, this one, muscle strong solid but totally stupid bottle. Such a cheap idea. Who needs his smell which's strong like a fist??? The name, Only the Brave. What a name.... I mean, right, Only "the brave" will be able to wear Diesel scents. From Green, then Plus, then Fuel for life, and now Only the Brave. What "a serious collection"!

Stefan
Stefan

I expected something more after owning "life"...
nothing special here. moving on.

junior halston

A very rich amber scent to my nose smell like what Prada for men should have smelled like.

Only The Brave by Diesel 3.78 out of 5 based on 842 ratings and 149 user reviews

Boots.com
DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE for MEN by Diesel EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE for MEN by Diesel EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Diesel Only The Brave Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Diesel Only The Brave Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Only The Brave fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Diesel Only The Brave, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Only The Brave by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Only The Brave by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.