Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Plus Plus Masculine Diesel for men

Plus Plus Masculine Diesel for men
dislike

cinnamon

Plus Plus Masculine by Diesel is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Plus Plus Masculine was launched in 1997. Top notes are bergamot, orange, palm leaf and heliotrope; middle notes are jasmine, birch, sage, cardamom, coriander, lily-of-the-valley, violet and green notes; base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood, patchouli, oak moss, nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, tonka bean and anise.

Bergamot Orange Palm Leaf Heliotrope

Jasmine Birch Sage Cardamom Coriander Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Green Notes

Vetiver Musk Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Nutmeg Clove Cinnamon Tonka Bean Anise

Devotion
Cuba Royal

Plus Plus Masculine Fragrance Reviews

alimuanis
alimuanis

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
update:31/3/2014

i think i'm not enjoying with this fragrance, the dry down is not good , it's dry like medicine just like his bottle which like a medicine bottle . to be honest with you guy's always i love the dry down for any fragrance it's always amazing dray down for the fragrances, except this when i smell the scent after dry down i feel disgust and i want throw out .
i'm sorry maybe this work with others and they love it but it's not for me this is not my type, and i write this update after days using it maybe i will stop wearing it , or give it for some who like it . maybe the fragrance is good but not for me maybe the problem from me or from the fragrance i don't know .
i'm not going to remov the old comment under this comment to see what i said in first time and now . in the end this fragrance will be never ever in my collection!!
i Check about EAN on internet and it's Created in : 07-01-2006 and i buy it on 2014 i don't know is that problem,is fragrance ends after years from Creation .
god maybe because it's have been years , god how they can sell some things created before years !!!!
scent 2/10
Projection 3/10
Versatility 2/10
Sillage 3/10
Uniqueness2/10
longevity 4/10
The Old Review

WAW!!!!!!!! i received this bottle before 40 Minute ago, i spray it on me, and smell it absolutely amazing masculine scent i have ever smell .refreshing strong scent , it's summer fragrance, summer scent and i'm ready for the summer .
usually i don't review or comment about any fragrance until i try it and try it, and wear it more then times. but DIESEL pLuse pLuse make me write review from first 5 minutes.
I think I wear fragrance like this 10 years ago, as i remember its called Casanova if i'm not wrong.
but(( DIESEL pLuse pLuse)) better, more exciting, more power, more manly, it's what youth and men should be Wearing.
yes yes the box Design of bottle like a carton of milk and the bottle Design like Medicine bottle yes yes maybe the Design so ugly for some, but who cares for those reasons.
The most important thing what inside the bottle .
I bought
Uniqueness7/10
longevity 9/10

headofstate
headofstate

Diesel's brilliance has always been in their marketing and packaging of items that are frequently outsourced to other companies like Fossil (watches) but kept under the Diesel name. This is another fine example of the Italian company's genius, using the kitch of a milk bottle and backing it up with a completely original creation targeted at teens and younger adults looking to draw a line in the sand from the alleged un-hipness of their parents. This was originally made in Germany and is typical of German taste in the industry, absolutely loaded with chemicals and synthetics. The first five minutes are an outrageously abrasive blast of undefined notes that smell heavily like rubbing alcohol before dissipating into a rather warm mish mash of undefined, vague hints of real notes that combined together can only be described as the closest thing yet in fragrance to pure grape soda (in my honest estimation). This smells literally like a freshly cracked open can of Welch's grape soda out of the vending machine. And that's pretty much it. There's no evolution once this calms down in the first ten minutes. Yes, that means its very linear, but It's also incredibly original, unique, and a wholly obscure scent that will get you noticed. This isn't as sugary sweet and deliberately obnoxious as many of the loud for teen releases that have exploded onto the market the last few years. This one has a restrained and relaxed essence about it that invites even older men who have smelled it all to enjoy its originality. Longevity on this isn't impressive, at generally 4-6 hours and projection moderate. I would call this a gourmand given it really is grape soda in the truest sense, but because its's a completely chemical creation, it likely doesn't qualify to be listed as such. Affordable, original and youthful for winter, spring and fall evenings, for those with a sweet tooth. Good.

FrozanKaos
FrozanKaos

To me it has very strong opening but fades rather fast.
very nice scent though, I like sweet aftershaves.

burgundyaltima

I enjoy the dry down but opening top notes too strong, synthetic and chemically.. never received any positive feedback from this..only one negative comment..a guy (coworker) told me the stuff I had on STANK.. : (

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

i had it two times and it is quite good!
but now is boring..
good smell but lots of people use this

Roman86
Roman86

Dirt cheap, has an awesome sweet smell and comes in a cool ceramic bottle and goes for under $15 for a 2.5 oz bottle. This is a carefree 90s type of scent. Go and buy yourself a bottle now!

Riobard
Riobard

How this fragrance gets such bad reviews when to me it smells very nice oh well

Ovrnightr
Ovrnightr

This seems to be a rather polarizing fragrance so I thought I'd weigh in. The opening is very strong and, frankly, smells like some sort of hand soap or cleaning product.It doesn't immediately announce itself as the sort of fragrance that a rational human would want to smell like. However, give it ten minutes, and it's a while different story. It's a warming, sweet,"party" type fragrance right up there with 1 Million and Joop! Homme. I actually kind of like it, and would rate it a 7.5 out of 10. I just don't wear it out much cause they're are so many more attractive, sophisticated fragrances out there. For the price (around 13 USD) you can blind buy the shit out of this and not get to upset if it's not for you. Try, for sure.

Seanery
Seanery

It is funny that this perfume comes in a milk box because it smells like spoiled milk and a heavy scent of musk or something that is really annoying.

If the selling point was that the musk was supposed to be attractive to women or something, I might be able to look past the gross, pungent stink that IS this perfume.

burgundyaltima

This smells just like the dry down to Theirry Mugler Alien, Nikos sculputre, or Desire blue alfred Dunhill..unisex fragrance.. and dirt cheap!..every time i catch whiffs of it i say to myself this stuff SMELLS WONDERFUL!!!.TRY IT!

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Wow! I really did not expect too much from this. Extremely affordable and its literally amazing! Plus Plus Masculine totally can pass as unisex. I was actually a little scared or trying the female version it seemed way too sweet for me, so I decided to try out this version. I sprayed it on this morning and it lasted me throughout my long day which is a plus for me! I couldn't help but dousing myself in it again when I got home. I was craving more of it, which is definitely and unusual reaction for me...

So to me the fragrance is great. Its not overly synthetic too my nose at all. Plus Plus is spicy yet sweet. A blend of nutmeg and cinnamon which is delightful, mixed with more subtle patchouli. I love these notes! What makes this fragrance interesting is the sweet oranges that I smell lingering in the background. Somehow this does manage to replicate a milky note not too sure or what combination is giving the fragrance its creamy smell. Maybe the combination of tonka bean, sandalwood, jasmine and heliotrope? It almost kind of reminds be of a orange creamsicle on my skin, but it could be just how it reacts with my skin chem. Thankfully it is not overly sweet. Whatever it is I know I'm really enjoying it!

As I said earlier the fragrance has great lasting power. However you have to be a little careful of how much you put on because if it is over sprayed I think someone could possible find it too strong and offensive. Plus Plus Masculine is definitely a fragrance that can be worn by a girl or a guy. ^_^

jivanshi
jivanshi

On me, this turns extremely sharp spicy, more like nutmeg and clove and just a bit of anise, almost no cinnamon, very faint dairy vibe. It constantly gives me a tingling sensation in my sinuses, like I'm close to sneezing. Very interesting at first, but after a while it gets very annoying. But this is just me, I have noticed that on me some frags tend to get more spicy than on other guys. Actually, this is a very good one, potent and seems to last quite a while, great for the price, definitely worth trying!

I really liked the creamy, milky quality found in Plus Plus Feminine, so I was hoping that Plus Plus Masculine would be just as unique. Thankfully it is.

Plus Plus Masculine is not milky, but it is creamy, spicy too. It does have a masculine feel, but with that being said, it can be unisex. The most dominant notes on my skin include, cardamom, cinnamon, orange, nutmeg, tonka bean and coriander.

This fragrance can be overwhelming, so a light application is fairly important. In small doses Plus Plus Masculine is alluring and pleasant. It doesn't smell cheap at all, even though the price tag boasts its affordability.

The drydown features a smooth and creamy sandalwood and musk blend. I have tried to pinpoint the perfect season for Plus Plus Masculine, and have come to the conclusion that it could be worn all year round.

The lasting strength is outstanding, at least eight hours wear, and the sillage moderate. Diesel is a brand that has a few hits and a few misses. Plus Plus Masculine is one of its hits.

lollero
lollero

I just loved it the first time I smelled it! And I still do. It is very strong perfume. Very masculine as the name says.

I'd give it a 8/10

del
del

Diesel Plus Plus Masculine is one of the scents that hooked me into sweet fragrances. It smells like an assortment of candied fruits, kind of like sugary, but maintains masculinity. The mellowed sweetness after the brief strong opening, is really pleasant and not cloying. Overall, it is milky/creamy -- a really warm fragrance if you want to feel youthful or if you are around younger crowd.

The longevity is very good – I use 5-7 sprays spread out around my body and neck, and the projection is not over-empowering. Don’t be fooled by the price (around $15-$20), Diesel++ Masculine is an enjoyable scent that is quite unique…. it will always be a part of my wardrobe.

KyleN
KyleN

I have to disagree with most reviews i've read online. I blind bought this fragrance literally 5 hours ago from a B&M bargains store here in the UK for £8.95 (75ml). Although it's called Masculine i reckon it's more of a unisex fragrance. All i'm smelling is sharp and sour citrus, mostly lemon. I detect no milkyness or creamy smell like most have stated. Just a powdery citrus bomb that doesn't perform too well. I gave this to a friend and even he doesn't use it.

arzacu

creamy, soft, but long lasting...

milky/whipped cream kind of smell with citrusy orange at the beginning, and then you have the creamyness of the heliotrope flower blended with the oranges (now in a bitter way) and the milky note that lasts forever...

I detect some musky note on the drydown, which is very pleasant and totally good for winter as a daily/casual fragrance...

It was on the corner of my shelf, for a very long time, but now i'm getting into synthetic creamy scents, so i'm taking a chance again with this nice fragrance.

Brandon_4078
Brandon_4078

I bought this on a whim being that it was cheap and a lot of people recommended it for a cheap fragrance. It has an insanely citrus opening that lasts for 5 minutes which is weird because it has nothing to do with the rest of the fragrance but it is there for a reason I feel. The rest of the fragrance is a creamy cinnamon and nutmeg all the way that reminds me of Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. Now that citrus, if I smell real hard I can find it in the background. I think the citrus is blending in with the floral and wood notes that are suppose to be in here to give that creamy feel IMO. Its a good fall and winter holiday scent just don't expect much outside in the bitter cold. I don't understand where people get spring and summer because it is warming (maybe a summer night), to me it is fall and winter in a bottle. Fairly SYNTHETIC though. It's a fragrance you can't hate but can't love.

SDavis93
SDavis93

I don't understand this, what is it? the packaging is like a milk carton and has a cow on it? it smells like sharp rotten lemons very harsh, cheap smell. who at diesel thought oh i know lets try and make the most nauseating, repulsive fragrances we can. not good 1/10

mario.biani@gmail.com

Very young,positive,optimistic,fruity fragrance...little a feminine,but very,very good fragrance,i really like top notes....P.P.Masculine is so magical and unique...just longevity isn't the best...But quality/price is good....my rating of this fragrance is 7.5/10...just longevity and sillage not really good...smell?? smell is amazing :))

pantelejmon
pantelejmon

Very average fragrance. And "masculine" is only a word printed on the box.:P. A lot of notes but in reality I won't recognize most of them.

willbear
willbear

love this it was one of the first aftershaves i used but that was a long time ago
i was a teenager .....i like strong aftershave but this i now too strong or me now
and too much makes me feel a little sick but i always keep a bottle around but not
used it in a long time

dmhorton
dmhorton

This cologne is a favorite of mine. Not so much because of the smell of it but because of where the smell takes me. This is a "dated" smell. It has i love the 90s screaming all through out the course of its progression. I get the whole citrusy-milk thing everyone else says. I dont get the "spoiled milk"....at all...ever. This is definitely a safe work scent, gym scent, casual scent. If youre a collector, i wouldnt wear this on a date because im sure you have something that is a little more occasion appropriate but all and all i say this is a good scent. It gets points from me for being cheap. You can find this on ebay for less than $20. Not a must have but a solid addition to any collection. 7.5/10 from me.

Canda12406
Canda12406

So diesel plus plus. Got this as a gift when I was like 13. Loved it then. Truly believed it was gods cologne. Now, I think it's more like a cologne that just smells like cows milk. Not saying this is bad but you get a pronounced old milk smell which works somewhat well if that makes sense. The milk smell gets a enhanced by a synthetic note which makes it smell real cheap, which it is. Pretty sure this is discontinued but if you ask me, no second thoughts of it. Easy to wear on your days where you don't care who's around. Long longevity and normal silage. Overall decent for kids under 13. Anyone old I don't think should really use unless your bored or want to smell like spoiled milk with a synthetic twist.

ryanmorgan
ryanmorgan

I get so many compliments about this fragrance, it is lovely I wear this as an everyday fragrance just for work, it suits this perfectly it isn't too strong but strong enough to be noticed, if I'm working a longer shift I spray a bit more on my clothes it lasts about 6 hours on my skin and I pay £9 a bottle, so buy 3 at a time and they do a gift set with shower gel and lotion for £10 at the moment I have three of each shouldn't run out in a while.
One thing I am surprised about is that no one has picked up vanilla notes ?? Or is that just me ? but I also pick up the jasmine and anise notes more than the cinnamon notes, maybe I just have a funny nose. :-)

jw503
jw503

Smell:
This fragrance is sweet, but I've smelt sweeter. It smells milky sweet and the dry down is the milk begins to 'rot' (in a good way) then becomes very synthetic (but I do not mind).

Longevity:
It lasts 5-6 hours on my skin with 8 sprays, NOT because the fragrance is weak but because the sprayer is absolutely CRAP!

Sillage:
Moderate sillage.

Occasion:
Definitely casual, high school and possible clubbing scent (because it is synthetic).
I know.. you're all thinking, "This fragrance isn't strong with the sillage, how can this be a clubbing frag???" Simple answer! Atomizer, because this thing is cheap; use that and reapply. In my opinion, an all year round fragrance.

Age rating:
Below 30s, I guess. I do not think I will be wearing this when I reach my 30s, that's the thing.

Design:
I don't hate the milk carton packaging, because it does smell milky/sweet. The milk/capsule bottle itself is plain (to me), but I guess they tried to emphasize on that milky/sweet scent.
The sprayer is crap.

Would I buy this again:
I wish I hadn't... If you're a 'collector' and you already have more than 1000ml of fragrances (10 or over, variety of fragrances), 1 of these bottles will do and last for a long long time.

My final verdict:

LA2000
LA2000

Bought this when it first launched but it never quite clicked with me. I liked the scent, but it didn't seem to resonate with others quite the way A Men or Le Male did, so I didn't repurchase when that first bottle was done.

If I had to describe the fragrance, I would say it is an artful perfumer's interpretation of a futuristic orange sherbet ice cream. It smells comforting and familiar, but it doesn't smell of this world.

It is unique. I have never run across anything else quite like it.

mmh6352
mmh6352

Smells like watery scents mixed with milk. Dries down with warmth and sweetness.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Sexy Cologne my girl couldn't stop smelling me this smell amazing you can blind buy this it's cheap I got mine 12.50 also it's great I'm the summer can't wait for winter see how it does the only Down fall is it doesn't still on my Long I really enjoy smelling it remind me of cream sweet milk in a good way it's worth a try ;---)

mario.biani@gmail.com

Good smell,but longevity and sillage is sucks... ://

Blutengel
Blutengel

The first spray on my skin made me smile and gave me a really good feeling. Instead of milky I would say silky. It's very soft and relaxing and stays on your skin for a long time. Will order another couple of bottles, you never know how long this will still be sold.

etienno16
etienno16

Very nice and "gentle" (like pleasant, to the nose offcourse), long lasting all-day scent. Would recommend this to a friend, certainly with the good price tag! (too bad it is indeed discontinued, but still quite findable)

KeithScar
KeithScar

Diesel Plus Plus is a great fragrance. I got this at Hudsons Treasure Hunt for a steal for 15 bucks. It was worth every dollar and cent. Nice casual vanilla creamy vibe that ladies love. I hate this is discontinued

Phillip213
Phillip213

mindshadow couldn't have said it better.

mindshadow
mindshadow

Diesel Plus Plus was one of the first fragrances i actually bought along with a few other cheap designer frags - once i sprayed this was i surprised! The first reaction was that this blew everything else out of the water at this price point (and pretty much everything above its price point) and has been one of my signature scents for years.

The top notes sometimes come off a little alcoholic (especially if you spray more than 5 times) and you definitely need to wait a good 5-10 minutes at least before the fragrance starts to unfold on your skin

Once the alcohol subsides, you are left with a purely creamy, sweet vanilla/coconut/mint vibe with some noticeable musk a strikingly unique sweet/sour accord which makes the overall sweetness even nicer and quite unusual giving a milky note that this fragrance is famous for - it can have a very candy like sweetness but is balanced to provide some masculinity with just enough sandalwood. The overall smell is very, very nice and dries down to a tonka/vanilla bomb. Although, can come off slightly synthetic at times, To me, this is easily one of the best original, sweet fragrances and it's a shame it's discontinued though it's so cheap you can buy 3-4 of these for the price of a typical designer fragrance

As far as projection and longevity goes - this is totally a mixed bag. typical 5-7 hours on my skin though more if i spray more and you can be a bit more liberal on your skin with this one. projection is probably average to good for the first 5 hours then it sits closer to the skin

Definitely for the younger crowd/young adults can pull this off and the smell is not offensive in any way. Masterpiece of a casual scent that because of it's unique smell can be worn all year round

The only negative i can give about this fragrance is the sprayer which is very flimsy and easily prone to breaking in some way! the spray itself is very weak but you get what you pay for the the juice inside is certainly worth the slight discomforts for it's price point, no complaints overall

Overall rating - 9/10

lowlight
lowlight

Marginally 'masculine' but very nice, especially once it dries. Projects like mad. I knew I had the right fragrance when an old geezer looked like he wanted to punch me in the face for wearing it around him.

If you are looking for something that is NOT an "Aqua" or "traditional" then this is (was) for you.

BTW it smells almost exactly like Samourai Bronze which isn't on this site for some reason. So if that is easier to get, then it might be worth considering since Plus Plus is discontinued.

a10mar
a10mar

This fragrance for young people and also appear racy .. Cheap .. So, we can say that the fragrance bargain .. But stability seems less than the average
: )

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

Holy S**t. I can't remember what this smells like but this was the bomb (had it in 2004)!! I would wear this to church every Sunday, holy damn this was the reason to why I was excited to get up early in the morning for.

MrMookie
MrMookie

To my suprise a very good and fun fragrance!
As i always disliked these type of marketed scents from those brands(replay,diesel,playboy,ferrari)
As i always placed them in a category "Ahhh we need to make a fragrance too!"

This one is a pleasant tropical/oriental delight!
Im not shocked by its projection as many say its projecting big time... in my opinion its a moderate projector.
The package and bottle design breathes fun and creativity and thats what this scent is all about FUN !
An uplifting and positive scent with a little bite.

Well sweetly blended but in a good way with its palm leaves and heliotrope and got spiced up by the cinnamon.

Can be used also in warmer weather conditions but will be at its best in winter time.
Ages till 35 yrs max. (not that this is a childish scent)
If your going to a beach party or a dance party night this will be a pleasant wearing.
Sprays are mild so spray about 8-10 to get some sillage.

Longevity is moderate to good.
Sillage is OK

Only bad thing is that it somehow stings on my skin when applied?? Is this a reaction from the alcohol? the stings dont last offcourse...

Great product fun to have and fun to use!

magno
magno

creamy milk, sweet, spicy, a little spicy, dry and synthetic. I like him but does not last long

ericrico
ericrico

I have liked this inexpensive, but decent scent for years - it is truly unique. An aromatic, Oriental Woody that is just plain good. I have to say - as cheap as it is - I get a ton of compliments on it. You can apply liberally - the bottle doesn't spray much out, so 10-12 squirts for me is not overkill. It dries down to a nice warm sweet cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sandalwood...all on a patchouli and clean musk base with coumarin (tonka bean)! Sounds ordinary, but damn, if this doesn't get attention and in a positive way. Don't overthink it. Wear it with jeans, a casual t-shirt or shorts and sandals. Easily worn by high school up to 40's - this is a casual scent for the young-at-heart.

If I had to walk into a room of people I don't know who were under 40, I would be fine wearing this. It is a confident scent that is original. Overall - 8/10 - and a recommendation to blind buy (scent is 7/10 due to longevity and some synthetic aspects, but the price is so low, you can reapply whenever you want). I prefer it in cold weather or summer evenings - but have had compliments on it year-round, even on a 100 degree day! I get about 3-4 hours with it. It is not cloying - but it is somewhat synthetic (as previously mentioned), but not at all of poor quality or taste. My wife loves it as do my two boys! They wear it and get compliments and they are in grade school...just good, wearable scent.

Enjoy.

krmarich
krmarich

Diesel ++ was rather sublime in every sense. There is a sense of creaminess that probably originates from the birch/jasmine. Its a true oriental with lots of spice. The chypre(vetiver, patcholi and oakmoss) notes maintain a linear quality to the entire composition. It is sugar and spice and everything nice. Unisex? yes.

The bottle is shaped like a milk bottle as well as the carton it comes in with cows on the box. Odd marketing. Clever no less. Its price of around $12.USD scared many away. Its contents are by no means cheap!

It was complex and now lost to a wierd reformulation. What a shame...

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I actually see this as a very unisex perfume, even though it's not meant to be. It just smells very fresh to me, like clean cotton. I wore it for a while untill i worried people might wonder why i was wearing a mans perfume lol

geo000
geo000

That`s a cool one from Diesel but if you are looking for something with a more strong scent get the Fuel for Life or Only the Brave.

Vault Boy
Vault Boy

Wow. After the spicier top notes die down, this cologne just creates this incredible aura of life and vitality and intensity. Everyone's drawn toward it, and it's definitely my favorite cologne. Hah, and at 20 bucks? That's incredible, I would happily pay prices three times that for this beautiful smell. Try it - you'll feel more alive.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A brilliant, potent oriental sweet woody with excellent staying power, character and sillage. I can smell tobacco in this too, though it's not listed....This frag is best in winter and evenings In my opinion. People really notice this one...it's gorgeous and very masculine. Now in my top ten.

whiteskin
whiteskin

I LOVE IT!Everybody is asking me what I wear and it's such a surprise that this is a man perfume.When I first found I bought 4 bottles!I don't like to much the woman verion but the male version beats any expensive perfume that I ever had.It's amazing and it's long lasting.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

A milk carton with a medicine bottle inside :-
Well I thought it was funny.

This is a unique, fruity spicy scent but its not nice or pleasant.
Something happened in the mixture, it smells like a sour, sugary lolly.
But hey, out of 56 people only 2-4 disliked it.

arzacu

One of my best friends gave me this scent, as a christmas gift.

I tried it and my first impression was: "hmmm... is sweet, but spicy... I think I could wear it", it's a nice fragrance but now, I don't know if I can wear it, I've tried, I swear it but, it's too musky for me.
The only reason because I'm still having this perfume, it's a very particular milky note, on the drydown, that makes it feel very original, too musky but original. Maybe it works good as a winter fragrance, it's deep dark, strong and musky-milky-sweet kind of smell.

I will try it in winter, and see what happens.

After all I have to say that I love the bottle, it looks so good on my wardobe hahahaha... and it's discontinued, that is a PLUS PLUS! on a fragrance hahahaha!!!

deadenglish
deadenglish

the opening is a sugar bomb that some might find overpowering, the dry down though its pleasant, its sweat but theres other notes that come in and cut through the sweetness. Its strong enough to wear for cold days and nights...I wouldn't recommend wearing this all year around, but its nice to break it out once or twice a week. I purchased it for 16 dollars on ebay, but if seen it for as low as 13 at cvs and as high as 22 at discount perfumers in the mall..so shop around and you can find it for a pretty good price (but again, not for everyone).

guest_ Faustus
guest_ Faustus

It's a scandal really, how most note pyramids on fragrantica are a big pack of lies. Obviously, so is this one here. Do correct it, will you?

guest_sas & yawi
guest_sas & yawi

its the best perfum we use

iconoclast
iconoclast

Rather good for its bargain basement price and it makes a good casual fragrance that might best suit teenagers & young students in ripped (Diesel?) jeans. Diesel Plus Plus definitely belongs in the cheap and cheerful category. Its sharp & sweet smell (no milky notes here) reminds me a lot of Sculpture by Nikos or perhaps a milder version of Dunhill Desire Red or even Minotaure - meaning that it's good. Sillage and longevity are both good for its price point. The plain & cheap-looking bottle (and especially its plasticky lid) is the weak link, although I found the novelty "milk carton" it comes in quite charming. In summary: Surprisingly good and recommended (especially now that it's been discontinued).

guest_JoJoe
guest_JoJoe

I'm not allergic to any colognes but this makes my skin and nose itch!! Even people around me complain of it too....

instantjim
instantjim

This opens with a sharp burst of notes and settles quickly into a sweet spicy fragrance.

Others have commented about a similarity or lack of similarity with Dunhill Desire Blue. I can't remember ever trying the Blue, but I have the Desire Red and I picked a similarity immediately upon drydown.

To me there is a definite warm woody/floral heart, which has hints of tobacco and leather (in reality it's probably the birch I'm smelling).

The longevity is excellent and the musk is alive and kicking many hours after the initial application. I picked this up for the equivalent of about $12.75 US and for that price it is an excellent prospect.

One thing I must say is the packaging does not help sell the product. Yes it's quirky, but makes the product look cheap. Last year when I was unfamiliar with this product I saw it for $10 Australian (about $8.50 US) but "walked on by" . The colour of the bottle and the allusion to cows is a red herring as it has nothing to do with cows and the "milk note" to my nose and (other people's) is purely imaginary.

urobian
urobian

Nothing to compare to desire blue, in this you find a milky-creamy angle, very loud and intense in the first minutes. The fragance stay in some floral-sweet milky line wich in some noses could find it "sexy". but not my kind of sexy..

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

One of the first perfumes I ever bought, so it'll always have a special place in my heart...

I recently bought Joop! Jump and thought I smelled some resemblance, so I checked the notes and guess what...Diesel Plus Plus has 5 out of 7 notes in common! The base notes are even exactly the same. Plus Plus is sweeter and louder whereas Jump is a bit fresher and fruitier.

Since Plus Plus is discontinued (which is a shame) I'm very glad to have Joop! Jump as a replacement.

abhijit15
abhijit15

this is same as Dunhill Disire Blue and J.Bogarts Silver scent i found these Three colone are very similer.they just change the bottle

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Hmmm this one is very hard to describe. It starts off sweet and not the vanilla or candy type its synthetic sweetness but its one that i enjoy. Its soft mellow and indiscreet. But Then. After 2 hours or so it becomes more aggressive and the spiciness comes through. finally after all these stages it softens up into a very wearable subtle fragrance.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

a nice milky smooth frag, smelling alot like dunhills desire

sky76sky
sky76sky

For me, the women's ++ conjured up a modern-day version of the buxum farm-wench: straight from milking the creamy Guernsey cows, a babe & a lamb under each arm - fresh, wholesome & scrubbed clean with a jolly good bar of soap. Nice, but no stunner.

The men's version is 'nice', too, but it has a different slant to the women's ++....out goes the vanilla-cream & in comes a light, warm & slightly stripping herbal musk fragrance. It is creamy, but in a dry, masculine way - clean, slightly spiced cardamom/birch & a touch of vetiver to my nose. Never heavy, never too sweet, never brash or overpowering.

The nasty alcoholic Diesel start that Inselaffe mentions thankfully disappears fast & ++ remains fairly constant throughout keeping its sheer, light, clean, silky-sweetness to the end.

If you don't like to try too hard, enjoy natural 'lean-in' scents & prefer a softer fragrance that whispers & never shouts then this is a great-priced option.

Rockdj
Rockdj

one of my favorite colognes every girl ask me what i'm wearing? u smells very nice! is very pleasant fresh, magnetic and milky hehehe the bottle is awesome, staying power is great. my fav cologne from diesel specially cuz attract the fellas.

lolita82
lolita82

nice smell...my ex wore it...sexy but not over powering!

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

This smells so nice, and lasts long.....my kids ove it too.

Plus Plus Masculine by Diesel 3.81 out of 5 based on 387 ratings and 64 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diesel Plus Plus Masculine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Diesel Plus Plus Masculine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Plus Plus Masculine by Diesel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Plus Plus Masculine by Diesel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.