Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Addict To Life Dior for women

Addict To Life Dior for women
dislike

Addict To Life Dior for women Pictures Addict To Life Dior for women Pictures Addict To Life Dior for women Pictures

The new edition of the original Dior Addict perfume from 2002., Addict To Life, launches in June 2011. Addict To Life is described as shimmering, vibrant, indefinable, unique and unforgettable fragrance that focuses on sparkling and intense rose.

“She swings with life. She moves to the sounds of the city. Her heartbeat is in sync with the frenetic tempo of world metropolises. Her stilettos click out a wild rhythm. She captures the slightest oscillation. She is tuned in to the latest fashions. She is the new trend and represents the future of fashion. She lives her life in Technicolor. She is a slave to nothing and free from everything. She scoffs at codes. Why set down rules for anything? She knows what she wants. No one can make her stray from her own desires. She wants to live intensely, completely. She draws her strength, her carefree nature and her joie de vivre from the very source of life. From the source of her fragrance. A 100% addictive elegant floral. She finds her energy, truth and force within it. This woman is you, us, me. We are all Addicted to Life. We are all Addicted to Dior.”(Dior)

The in-house perfumer, Francois Demachy, created this fragrance with noble floral notes, trying to evoke the light and joy of life. The composition begins with pomegranate, raspberry and peach. The heart tones of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley are followed by the base of cedar and white musk.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. The face of the campaign is model Karlie Kloss.

Peach Raspberry Pomegranate

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Virginia Cedar

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever

Addict To Life Fragrance Reviews

cmlee22
cmlee22

smells amazing/ light and sexy... one of my top 3!

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

This smells very similar to Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle. It's like a bunch of roses with a few amount of musk. I like it, however it fades away super fast and has no trail... I feel I am wearing no perfume after 15 min...Overpriced, as I don't expect a Dior to disappear of the skin almost instantly. The question is...Why bother with this kind of fragrances?....

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

This perfume should called a garden perfume cuz its like a morning garden , a rose garden very fresh rose in the morning , very clean and lovely , gives you a positive energy to start the day , the middle notes give the perfume this clear and rosy smell with jasmine , lily of the valley and rose (my favorite flowers mix together)...absolutely love it and cant wait to get my hand on it .

secret girl
secret girl

fresh,cool, floral ,lovely smell
the cap is bad easily broken and waste perfume

longetivity is bad ,
but perfume is good ,like it

Millieqm
Millieqm

One of my top 5 perfumes. So fresh and lovely. Love it!! <3

lollsazz
lollsazz

I smell mostly rose in this one. It's very fresh and cool, which might be because of the lily-of-the-valley. I actually quite like the smell, despite it being very linear - it's just so fresh! At the same time, this is quite strong - if I spray more than 2 sprays on me, I feel like a perfume factory. The longevity is actually very good - much better than many people here say. I got this on my jacket once and it smelt for about 3 days. I could easily detect a rosy-freshness as I was passing by my jacket in the hallway. Even though YOU might not smell this on yourself, others will do. The problem with this perfume is... it gives me a really bad head ache, which is common for perfumes with synthetic musk. Because of this, I like Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet much better.

I actually really like the smell of this when it is mixed with Chanel no5 Eau Premiere, or the original Chanel no5.

itsallgood
itsallgood

Nice rose with a medium weight to it. Medium lasting power as well. Great for anytime wear. Notes are all nicely blended. I'm not sure why though, but sometimes I wondered if I smelled tobacco, not a bad scent, just unexpected.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Dior Addict to Life is a pretty, feminine fragance. I have to admit that at first it was SUPER strong, but it really toned down nicely within minutes. While the rose is prominent, it isn't heavy or powdery. I can also detect a tiny bit of lilac, even though it isn't listed as one of the notes on this site. Honestly, I don't know if I would have recognized the note as lilac without the help of the reviews below, but since it was pointed out, yes, I can definitely get a hint of it (which I really like). Definitely musky. Overall, Addict to Life retains a lightness that is impressive since the lasting power is good (so far-4 hr and going strong!). So far I find it an enjoyable, spring-appropriate scent that will be good for day wear.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

Love Dior and this is my 2nd favourite! It is really nice can be strong to start out but it has so many different tones as it settles it is a real sophisticated smell I think I cant see a youngin choosing this. love it

xclairabellax

SophieJ - There is an Addict light from 2004 called "Addict eau fraiche"(light blue bottle gold top) Im sure youd love it if you can seek it out on ebay perhaps :D
Not to be confused with the new "Addict eau fraiche" which is the old addict 2...

SophieJ
SophieJ

This is renamed as Eau Sensuelle; I bought it when it was new and still called Addict to Life. Here is my review from the Eau Sensuelle page:
Can't believe this has so few reviews, it's a beautiful scent. I'm a huge Dior Addict fan, so I had to try this out. If you are expecting an Addict Light, you will be disappointed. I wish Dior would make one! But anyhow, this fragrance stands out on it's own. It takes a lot for me to like a floral fragrance, I'm a gourmand/oriental girl. But if a floral perfume is well-done and simple like this one is, I'll wear it in the summertime.
Eau Sensuelle (or Addict to Life as my bottle says, I bought it before the rename) is a very simple rose fragrance, similar to Especially Escada and Chloe. The musk and woody notes aren't very loud andf pronounced in the fragrance, but they are there and they act to soften the rose so it's not a headache-inducing sharp floral. It's beautifully balanced and so fresh yet intriguing, I'm so glad I found it. It's great for floral lovers year round, and oriental gals who crave something fresh in the srpingtime.

liliana darriba
liliana darriba

Muy lindo! pero a los 10 minutos ya no siento que lo llevo puesto.

gjie
gjie

fell in love as i hv my 1st snift of this parfume...eventhough it is EDT, but still it last all day on my skin...definitely a ROSE perfume in my opinion...this fragrance open with a burst of fruits which is yummy and it dries down with a combination of sparkling roses and musk to make it a bit deeper...definitely a day under the sun perfume for me!!! Love this!

I feel I must review this again -

Although it is indeed the same as the new eau sensualle, I was hasty to dismiss it on that basis.

I decided to give it a proper go today due to having a huge bottle sat their going to waste!

Well i can say a few hours later that I LOVE this fragrance!! Its light yet has great staying power, there is a beautiful cloud of some subtly sweet, musky, rose surrounding me which keeps making me go Mmmmm.

Perhaps the season makes a difference and this is perfect for spring/summer.

Dior still "has it" and shouldnt feel the need to keep repackaging and reformulating.

Rose with overtones of raspberry and bubblegum-y pomegranate blossom. People always think I'm weird when I say pomegranate trees smell of bubblegum, but they really do.
Sweet/tart and the rose is creamy, not green at all.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Smells like lipstick and rose and old fashioned flowers. Doesn't speak to me but I don't hate it either. I think it might be nice to wear occasionally during a summer day here and there but I find it just average. I own this and feel I overpaid. I do really like the lasting power though. This smells like a daytime scent. I'm gonna say 7/10

mellie
mellie

It´s a rose/musk scent, very fresh, clean and happy. Longevity it´s about 4/5 hours, pretty good considering it´s an eau de toilette. Safe for a blind buy, if you like rose fragrances.

xclairabellax

I was very excited to win a bottle of this off Ebay.

When it arrived however I was confused because the EXACT same notes are written on the side of DIOR Addict eau Sensualle???

I have a huge tester of both, and they are EXACTLY the same. Very disappointing Dior.

sygrid29
sygrid29

This is one of the dior treasures that i am very lucky to own. i just can't imagine how dior fragrances will evolve through its new creative director raf simons who is a master of minimalism. none of diors perfume range match his creations other than pure poison i think.. i can't stop hoarding dior perfumes since it will evolve to a more commercial type like celebrity fragrances..

bailarina
bailarina

This perfume smells like rose mostly, but natural fresh rose. I like it, even when I don't care much for perfumes that smell rosy. It is well balanced. I like it during spring time.
Update: I actually got into rose perfumes now, I love them.

sara123
sara123

آیا می دانید فروشگاه اینترنتی والاسان بزرگترین مرجع عطر و ادکلن در ایران است ؟
شما می توانید عطر Dior Addict To Life زا از ما بخواهید
کلمه والاسان را در گوگل جستجو کنید

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

i like this and all, but i went a little perfume crazy and bought like a hundred bottles. i have a pretty big bottle of this, if you see anything on my list to swap.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I don't like this, N.V Green described it correctly.
It's really really light, I don't smell ANY of the notes mentioned except for musk, I love love love musk but in this perfume it's so bad.
I can't smell ANYTHING!

dinhhamy
dinhhamy

a cup of tea for summer :)

Museumgal
Museumgal

I didn't like this one as much as I'd hoped to. I like Chloe which has some similar notes so I was sure I would like this. But to me the rose is more overpowering in this, not as well blended in with the other notes. The rose stands out too much for me.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Can I ask, is this one the same as Addict Eau Sensuelle? Same fragrance, but with a different name?

sofababe
sofababe

Addict To Life is a lovely, fresh, grown up summer fragrance. I'm really loving the rose and lily of the valley combo that dominate here.
Although this is clearly an Addict flanker, I can find no similarity between the original and this floral beauty. I actually prefer AtL to Addict. Its much more wearable and less in your face. Perfect for summer. I'm going to a garden party next weekend and Addict To Life will be my +1.

Sadly, this one's not working with my chemistry. I love the opening, with its fresh bright florals, mostly rose, but at drydown it develops a note of burning plastic. I wish it stayed the same as the opening because it is lovely at that point.

Lina Crystal
Lina Crystal

This perfume has a lovely floral scent. I absolutely love it. My favorite perfume, ever! Perfect choice for when you're going out with your friends! I got it for Christmas and I can tell you its very expensive but worth it! The campaign pictures are lovely. Purple suits Karlie well. 10/10.

3ood
3ood

Sorry to say this , but i was so disappointed by this smell .
As for the lasting power it lasts for 10 minutes.

hawraa.aljanabi
hawraa.aljanabi

I Love it so much & I want it

ganabalong
ganabalong

Excellent Dior's creation, nice for wonderful women, perfect for the chosen one...it´s really floral with sweet notes (not like a sweet girl fragance),it's feel fresh and youngfull,I really love when smell on a nice woman, it's a good remembrance...
Addict to life, Addict to her,Addict to love...

damewolf13
damewolf13

I love this scent. It's fresh flowers cut right from the garden. There may be just the slightest hint of fruit, but this is predominately a floral scent filled with rich rose, and lily of the valley, and sweet jasmine. The mixture is exquisite!
This is one of those perfumes that you will either love or hate. It is very unique, and the sillage is quite strong, especially for an EDT.
You will definately make a statement when you enter a room, as well as be remembered when you leave that room.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I have been graciously gifted a mini by Cakes and Cuddles: it is sublime! I find the fresh floral spiciness and light fruit notes to be intoxicating. A lovely fruity-floral to add to my collection.. This addict and I need to be further acquainted though: shall edit! thanx Cakes, little sis, luv ya!

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

I'm surprised with the comments below, I disagree completely. Dior addict to life is unique and unforgettable in my opinion, and i'm totally in love with its clean, fresh and fruity notes. After a while its a little soapy, like just-out-of-bath, but with an elegant tone!! One of my favorites now!

kilimche
kilimche

Nothing in common with classic Dior Addict, disapointed

Toom_Snoopy

Addict to Life smells like Forever & Ever but F&E is less sharp. It's soft floral with no fruits. A drydown is soft musk. This is pretty but I prefer F&E.

Tulipano
Tulipano

Another successful perfume from Dior! It is a very unique fragrance. It is cozy, sweet, and elegant! It is wearable in autumn and winter! I am looking forward to have it! Cannot wait!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I can`t get myself to like this. I really wanted to because I like the original Addict and I think it really is addictive.
Addict to life is mainly floral. I get lily of the valley the most. I got something refreshing, citrus-like, so maybe that was pomegranate (I didn`t recognice it, even though I love pomegranate). The combination is something like dusty flowers (not fresh flowers) and something "airfreshener" bright.
The dry down again was more pleasant, but to me not worth it.

evamoon
evamoon

I smell only lily of the valley. It's similar to Diorissimo, but better fragrance for me, although there is almost no sillage.

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

Lots of chemical rose.kind of aquatic.It is sharp from the first sniff to the last and it has no depth.Unforunately, my nostrils got tired after one hour smelling the same unevolving substance.A bad copy of YSL Paris.

reborn
reborn

no lasting power on me.Watery version of Omnia amethyst with some kind of watery jasmine.The worst from the Addict line

artsyrn
artsyrn

I get sweet fruity,soft lily of the valley,and a powdery rose impression. It can be addictive.

989jul
989jul

Very fresh scent. Young and inoffensive rose. Forgettable. Lasts on my skin for quite a long time (considering it's EDT). Overall, a nice fragrance but nothing special.

LDani
LDani

all i smell is rose, rose, and rose. The rose notes is pretty dominant to me.
This is not a bad fragrance, but I expected something more unique and special from Dior, not just a classic bouquet of roses

atv315
atv315

I tend to like fresh fragrances with a touch of a sweet note which this scent does not really have but I love its different notes. Throughout the day the scent changes very subtly but I like it at all of its stages. My clothes still smelled like it and whenever I got a whiff of them the scent just made me happy without really realizing it. Also, fantastic longevity on me.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Dior Addict to Life is a young, light, feminine rose scent. Beautiful blooming rose, sweet jasmine, and soft lilac with a dry down to a soft white musk. Addict to Life is a bouquet of fresh roses. Gorgeous fragrance!

Fragrance Flo
Fragrance Flo

I work retail and Addict to Life has been discontinued. Maybe reformulated and repackaged in the future but for now it's gone.

miss hiss
miss hiss

Absolutely a keeper for me. Yummy

hypernosmia
hypernosmia

Smells like a mixture of dior addict 2 and dior forever and ever.

charmedbella

Also want to add that when I finish off this bottle, I likely won't purchase it again. A pretty scent, but very forgettable.

charmedbella

This isn't something that I love. I like this perfume. However, nothing stands out about it.

On me, the scent is clean, light, fresh, and a little sweet. It doesn't last long and is a great scent to wear if you work in an office environment and don't want to offend others. A few of the girls at work really love this fragrance on me. While it's not my favorite, it's my go-to perfume for work or just a lazy Sunday at home.

I find myself reaching for this on the mornings I just don't know what to wear. It doesn't evoke a mood or attitude.

This is definitely a spring/summer, day time scent.

juliebear12
juliebear12

As with everything Dior...I really wanted to like this...it's ok, but it is not very interesting to me and it doesn't last. Too much floral.

buddha-bar
buddha-bar

sorry guys, but i really don't like it!!!

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

To me there is no sweetness with this newest of the Addict family. I will say the first thing that came to my nose was a certain body shop white musk feel. I don't love it nor do I dislike it however, this is very likeable. A good option for anti-perfume work offices because this cutie doesn't leave any headache inducing sillage. My vote is : I would not mine having this as a gift,or using it for a quick out of a shower clean musk with a dab of spring blooming flowers soap scent. Pretty that's all this is.

Pout
Pout

For me the strongest note is rose and after a while musk

Timetoski
Timetoski

I really think the most apparent note is Lilac...? I like it!

karaaslang
karaaslang

YES, as most people mention in here, I think it is easily forgettable, but I still like it, why?
it is a fragrance that you can use it daily- starts with intensely floral then - at least on my skin- it becomes soapy and powdery- a clean and sweet smell, which I like for my every day- daily wear. The bottle with its purple color is attractive and the department store had a special sale with dior brand and I said ' why not go with it? ' If you like little bit sweet, soapy and powdery smells, go with it, you ll like it.

"Shimmering, vibrant, indefinable, unique and unforgettable?" Oh brother. To me, Dior ADDICT TO LIFE smells nothing like its namesake and a lot like other Dior flankers such as MISS DIOR CHERIE L'EAU. Why do I get the feeling that these CLEANish fruity-floral frags are all being sourced from the very same vat, with maybe a few tweaks here and there?

The opening is somewhat appealing, but from there everything goes downhill to that ever-expanding "indefinable" juice which becomes louder and more "hygienic", for lack of a better term, over time. I hold LVMH ultimately responsible, but it's obvious that they are being guided by marketing data, and apparently a lot of people out there really are looking to smell like my kitchen upon opening the dishwasher mid-cycle. Not for me.

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

This has a nice fresh and causal spin on Addict. Not sure if we really need that though. While easy to enjoy, the scent it breaks no new ground, doesn't really thrill and just fills space. Not a disappointment but not clear why. So, why?

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a big NO for me. Too much lily of the valley here. My skin is not a fan of that note and I just cannot tolerate this one at all. I will stick to my good friend Addict!

Seraphic
Seraphic

I'm not a fan of this one, possibly because fruity notes don't sit well with me. This is a very strong fragrance that doesn't come off on me it really amplified to a nauseating smell, like one you get from walking into a bath and body retailer where there is just too much.

HOWEVER, if you're a fan of Nina Ricci or DKNY be delicious I can imagine you'd like this one.

vertigo
vertigo

Addict To Life is a regular rosy-fruity scent, so easily forgettable ... A discreet office-scent.
I'd rather wear nothing than this. There is absolutely nothing interesting about this fragrance.

Plus for staying power, but the sillage is weak.

I wouldn't be so disappointed if it was launched by a different house.
But Dior?
Come on!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I can smell lilacs, rose and a little powder, nice scent but I wouldn´t pay full price for it.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

Dior addict to life on of those powdery scents, I really recommended this to anyone out there who loves powdery perfumes ...about me i don't find my expectation .

melbritt24
melbritt24

From Dior's website:

An encounter between sparkling rose, vibrant jasmine, lilac and white musk.

I have a sample of this and I'm wearing it today layered over BB&W Paris Amour lotion.

This fragrance is definitely sparkling! I think it is a must for springtime with the sweet rose, powdery lilac, and heady jasmine notes. This is a fresh, soft, and feminine daytime scent.

Nice job Dior!

aqua76239
aqua76239

I was very curious to sample this because notes sounded so fabulous(especially top notes). As soon as I sprayed it however, I immediately thought"I've smelled it before" and it didn't take me long to figure this out. It smells VERY simular to Omnia Amethyste which I tried before. Just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, I tried Omnia Amethyste on my other hand-while its not identical, its very close. I don't get any top fruity notes at all-its light delicate floral, all about rose and lily of the valley, and just like Omnia Amethyste, it doesn't project well, has no silliage and no lasting power(within 40 min I couldn't even smell it). Its a nice scent but not anything different from many other fragrances.

Klopez
Klopez

I totally agree with Flora Lee...I have the same problem that you have with Pure Poison and Cherie...I just tried Addict to life today and I'm really liking it. To me, is more flowery than fruity. Im enjoying this scent a lot.

melia
melia

According to the notes, I SHOULD like it.. But actually, I do not so much. It reminds me a lot of my friends mom's in elementary school for some reason. Maybe because they probably all wore CK's Eternity..? I don't know, it gives me a bit of a cold atmosfere. Not head over heels, sorry :(

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is a very nice, pretty, fresh scent...definitely no similarities to the original Addict fragrance (which I would describe as intensely dark, spicy and rich). Addict to Life is crisp and not overly sweet. Mostly floral but I do get the sense of some crisp fruits in there as well. I would say it's along the same lines as the DKNY Be Delicious series, particularly the Fresh Blossom edition. It's nice, but not anything terribly different that I would feel the need to add to my collection.

Toom_Snoopy

I see the description from Dior.com. Its compositions are jasmine in the top note then rose and musk. No fruits at all.

Pierina
Pierina

I sampled this yesterday and instantly liked it a lot. After drydown I frankly started to love it.

The musk is a white musk and it is soft and gentle. the fruits to my nose arent burstingly ripe and sweet more just there, like the taste of a peach rather than the smell.. The florals are gentle and clean.Also the fragrance reminded me of high end cosmetics, a bit like Dior mascaras, I really liked it, maybe it is the sandalwood.

I found this to be a masterful balance or beautiful delicate components and the fragrance lasted very well on my wrist from 3pm till 10 when I showered.

flora lee
flora lee

First Dior that wears well on me - I love Pure Poison and Miss Dior Cherie but they don't love me, in both a strong uncomfortable base note crashes in and strikes a wrong chord. Not so with Addict to Life, which is a beautiful breezy floral with a new rosy floral accord. The pomegranate, rose and lilac facets reflect each other so well in this scent, which is held up by jasmine and a fresh musk. Thankfully I don't get any cedar but maybe a slightly green woodiness more like sandalwood that is helping to round out this scent. How it fits in with other Addict releases I don't really sense, but I don't mind the cute purple Addict bottle.

Edit after wearing in summer heat: It did feel different when it was heated up and I was walking in hot summer sun - a sweet raspberry candy and a hot musk were definitely there! This may need to be a cooler season perfume for me.

milkyway
milkyway

i love original addict.
addict to life smells nice, fruity, rosy and rasberry-ey..it smells just like any other clone chewing gum fragrance on the market. i am not entirely sure why Dior decided to do it. it has been created so many times already, interpreted by so many houses..very pink smelling frag, quite disappointing if you, like me, are a fan of stronger and more complex juices, a big win if you love fruity florals..
not impressed

chanellove17
chanellove17

i love this! the right amount of sweet floral/fruity/musky. and the bottle is beautiful! i waaaay prefer this to dior addict 2 or the original dior addict. so much better! <3

ChickyC
ChickyC

This wasn't at all what I expected but looking at the description "a fragrance that focuses on sparkling and intense rose" - that's exactly what it is.

I think rose lovers will love this. An elegant, bright, sparkling rose. I don't get any fruity notes and if they are there they are so fleeting they're undetectable to my nose. Quite linear for about 4 hours then a soft musk joins the rose.

It has all the expected quality of a Dior perfume and reminds me of Dior Forever and Ever, not the same but in style. Not for me - too pure maybe - but beautiful all the same.

Longevity and sillage are quite amazing for an EDT!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Very floral and very musky and soapy. I didn't get much of the fruit notes at the top. Very different from the original but I suppose that's good - what's the point in creating a new fragrance if it's going to be similar to one that already exists?

jellybeantree

PEOPLE! They are not stopping the original Dior addict! They changed the box actually. So relax!!! This is a completely new fragrance and not a replacement ! Thank you

Rouu
Rouu

seems it has nothing to do with the original Dior ADDICT ! it will be a great disappointment and tragedy to me if they do discontinued the old one !!!

It will be a tragedy if Dior does in fact discontinue the original Dior Addict to replace it with this fragrance. While Dior Addict To Life is not a bad scent, it certainly doesn't have the sensuality and the allure that Dior Addict has.

It's quite a fruity fragrance, being rather heavy on the pomegranate and raspberry accords. At times it smells sweet, slightly girlish too. It's not a sexy scent, instead portraying itself as innocent and reserved.

The pomegranate note is so dominant throughout the composition that even the white floral heart of jasmine, rose and lily of the valley has a rich and tarty finish. I don't know whether I like this or not. It smells a little nauseating on my skin.

The drydown is rather clean-smelling, soapy almost with only the subtlest hint of powdery vanilla and musk. Dior Addict To Life is pretty, but for me personally, it's a little boring. The strong berries and pomegranate notes annoy me after awhile, and I keep shaking my head thinking how Dior could replace one of the best sensual vanillas I've tried with something like this.

The lasting power I must admit is impressive, lasting almost a whole day. I think if anything, Dior Addict To Life is closer in composition to Dior Addict 2, which was a fruity fragrance I couldn't quite stomach.

NB. It has since been confirmed that Dior Addict will remain on the shelves, only undergoing some minor packaging alterations. The jury is still out on whether or not the formulation has been changed.

:: update ::

Just had the chance to try this and after 2 days of trial ( on skin and tester card of course!) I can say that I was not really impressed of Addict To Life Dior (ATL). This is totally different than original Addict, it's a fresh - floral musky fragrance for your information. The introduction from peach, raspberry and pomegranate are really nice. On my skin the floral notes quickly took over the intro part and they lingered for 4-5 hours before the base notes appear. Thank God I didn't get sickeningly sweet notes like other fruity floral fragrances. Don't expect u will get sweet candy/caramel or huge blast of fruit cocktail in your face.

Longevity: Good, I could still smell it on my arms ( it's almost 10 hours now ).

Sillage: Pretty nice, especially during first 4-5 hours before it silenced down a bit.

Best for: Casual, Office, Everyday. Summer & spring.

I really recommended this to anyone out there who prefer fresh-floral-musky fragrance in elegant or sophisticated way. To me ATL is nice but that's it. Not my cup of tea really. In fact nothing's so special about ATL that can make me wanting it so badly, this kind of smell is too common for my nose (which I can smell it anywhere). But the again, everyone's taste and skin is different. For a fresh-floral musky fragrance lover,you must try this!

As for me, I will stick to my Bvlgari Au The Blanc ;-)

jellybeantree

Since the original addict, I haven't liked the others, the bottle looks beautiful and I hope it smells great, if it does I will buy it!

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

is the original addict discontinued?I hope not! :(

Scarlet.Anemone

As a loyal user of original Addict, i hope this is not another fruity version of it like Addict 2 and Addict Shine which we already have in the market (and among all other fruity smelling fragrances as well).

:: to.be.updated ::

Addict To Life by Dior 3.73 out of 5 based on 364 ratings and 84 user reviews

Dior Addict To Life Perfume by Christian Dior, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
DIOR ADDICT TO LIFE for WOMEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
DIOR ADDICT TO LIFE for WOMEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Perfume.com
Dior Addict To Life Perfume by Christian Dior - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Dior Addict To Life Perfume by Christian Dior - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Christian Dior Addict To Life Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Christian Dior Addict To Life Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Dior Addict To Life Perfume by Christian Dior, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Dior Addict To Life Perfume by Christian Dior - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Dior Addict To Life Perfume by Christian Dior - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Christian Dior Addict To Life Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Christian Dior Addict To Life Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Addict To Life fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Addict To Life, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Addict To Life by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Addict To Life by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.