Designers » D E » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

I have it: 502 I had it: 128 I want it: 443 My signature: 19

leather
Aqua Fahrenheit Dior for men Videos
Aqua Fahrenheit Dior for men Pictures

Dior presents new fiery refreshment from February 2011. Aqua Fahrenheit is the new fragrance, an explosive combination of fire and water elements.

Aqua Fahrenheit, a masculine scent that offers a new kind of refreshment, is dedicated to adventurers and freelancers whose spirit knows no bounds. The start of the composition symbolizes the element of water that gradually takes on the characteristics of fire.

It opens with lively Italian citruses – fresh tangerine and grapefruit. Intense floral notes of violet in the heart are updated with aromatic basil and mint. The signature base of burning woods features notes of vetiver from Haiti and leather. The composition is signed by perfumer Francois Demachy.

The perfume bottle retains the distinctive elongated shape and clean lines of the original, highlighted by intense and fiery color of red and orange. It also allows two types of fragrance application – you can choose the “splash” form of classical colognes or the "spray" form of perfumes.

Dior Aqua Fahrenheit is available in bottles of 75 and 125 ml.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Violet Basil Mint

Vetiver Leather

Fahrenheit

Aqua Fahrenheit Fragrance Reviews

nero77
nero77

A lighter, more wearable Fahrenheit...

Aqua Fahrenheit is a new take on the original Fahrenheit, with a concept of "fire meets water", hence the "Aqua" prefix.

To me, I think this is a fresher, summer version of the original, a kind of "Eau de Fahrenheit" almost. It has a huge citrus note, provided by grapefruit, and this stays throughout the life of the fragrance, only drying down to original Fahrenheit at the end. You still get the violet leaf/leather (ie the "petrol" note) combination in the background, but the top and middle of the fragrance is dominated by the Grapefruit and Mandarin. I also get the mint and herbs, which combine with the citrus to give it a fresh feeling.

If I had to give it a name, I would call it Fahrenheit "fresh", because if you found the original stuffy and "too much", then give this one a try. It's a great clean, citrus take on the original "dark" and "heavy" Fahrenheit, and it can be worn all year round in my opinion. New, original take on a classic from Dior. Really good stuff.

thief of hearts

Great high quality juice and bottle. However no need to purchase if you already own Dior Homme Sport :(

roko
roko

M A G N I F I C I E N T.M A G N I F I C I E N T!!!

What a great fragrance is this? I smelled it two days ago and i can't forget it.I smell leather mixed with orange.It's unbelieveable how masculine and also sweet this frag is.I want to buy it!

Smell 10/10
Sillage Moderate to heavy.
Longuevity 10 hours at least.

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

SEMPLICEMENTE MERAVIGLIOSO SE ESISTE IL PARADISO NON MANCHERà QUESTO PROFUMO ATTENZIONE PERò C è IL RISCHIO DI DIPENDENZA.

RobbieX

Too add....For me, the opening is not so good, sort of dry, dusty and woody. After that well, my brain is telling my nose to inhale a big volume of this...it's almost addictive.

Jay T
Jay T

Quand j'ai premier senti ce j'ai eu surpris. Tout j'ai detecte était citron.

J'ai gardé en attente pour ce puissant cuir et l'essence sentir. J'ai eu un peu déçu dans un premier car il manquait cet énorme coup de pied qui me séduit la première fois que j'ai essayé Fahrenheit. J'obtenu menthe, j'obtenu violet, mais non ce l'essence que j'aime.

Apres un heure j'ai detecte un touche subtile de l'Fahrenheit originale. En fait, je pensais que c'était une belle réponse à la question pour la façon de porter Fahrenheit sans assommant à tout le monde autour de vous. Globalement très satisfait.

shadowmoses
shadowmoses

After researching over countless fragrances, I finally settled for this ONE. I had wanted something that would beat the 110°F unforgiving heat here (am from south east asia, to be more precise Pakistan) but would not be a pure aquatic--bland, boring. I do have Léau D'Issey, and to be honest it is a great bang for your buck, but for me it's more of a 'like' thing.....and so, I kept on looking for that THRILLING YET INVIGORATING fragrance...

After I nearly blind bought Aqua Fahrenheit (the shopkeeper only let me sniff the atomizer, I smelled both this and the original Fahrenheit) I do recall how were the first impressions when I smelled it from the sprayer:

-I thought it smelled simply heavenly... Smelled very expensive..

So here were my first impressions when I actually sprayed it over my wrist:

-I actually loved the opening notes. I didn't find it to be harsh or offensive. But yes, my friend found it to be too harsh and offensive. Let me assure you that for the first few minutes this smelled bitter to her and the smell was strong--right at your face type (to her). I, on the other hand, thought the opening smelled fantastic. Masculine, expensive smelling and THRILLING--just the way I had wanted it to be!

- A few minutes later and this is extremely soothing and refreshing. LEnds more towards the soothing, calming side actually...

-This can be worn casually and is even perfect for work or suit tie events.

-This might sound funny but to me I found this smell to be inviting, sort of the cuddle-indcuing-type.

-The smell itself is unique. Quite different from your Armanis, 1 millions and Isseys.

-After an hour or two it settles down, so the projection isn't right-at-your-face type (like 1million) and isn't extremely subtle (like The One by D&G). It is just perfect.

-For me this exhudes class.

This is perfect for the unconventional types, the rugged, rough and masculine types. Probably excellent for someone having a stubble, wearing jeans and polos, one who is not so bothered about his surroundings and lives his life THE WAY HE SEES IT FIT. TRENDSETTER NOT A TREND FOLLOWER!

dO I even need to say how much I love this stuff? D
oh and guys, its FAHRENHEIT and NOT FARENHEIT! Thank you!

UPDATE: I sprayed it on my wrist at 4:30 pm, even washed my hands and wrists a couple of times later.

The next day at 8:30 am: I put my nose on my wrist .....holy..its still there! An unusual and remarkable feat by a summer fragrance.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I've always passed on Fahrenheit, but not-too-long-ago I tried it and immediately liked it, which quickly turned into love, love, love - too bad it's now late Spring. Thankfully I also tried Aqua and Absolute at the same time so I had no preconceived ideas of how Aqua Fahrenheit should or shouldn't smell. Honestly, it's an awesome Sprint/Summer scent that is perfect for work and can be worn much of the year...and summer nights too! It's a great fragrance that, much like Dior Homme Sport, isn't too aquatic.

Some folks have complained that Aqua Fahrenheit is nothing like the original version---which is largely true--but that doesn't detract from it being an excellent fragrance. In my opinion, they managed to capture the essence of Fahrenheit (I smells the similarity) in a summertime fragrance that has a bit of a kick and some leather goodness. Moreover, some have complained of longevity issues..well, it's a aquatic/citrus based fragrance (think summertime) so you're probably not going to get 12+ hours on your skin. It last 7-hours on my skins, projects fairly well, and has that hint of familiarity that reminds us this is indeed Aqua Fahrenheit.

Finally, I usually wear a lot of the Creeds and freshies over the summertime so AF gives me a viable summertime scent that reminds me of Fahrenheit, but doesn't gag me and others in the summer heat. I feel this one is almost a masterpiece: 4.5 out of 5. Unfortunately for Dior, there is absolutely no reason for me to even try Dior Homme Eau after adding this one to my collection.

Update: this fragrance also has a nice light-spiciness (reminds me of ginger/coriander) which I love...just not sure where it's coming from based on the listed notes.

everlong
everlong

Right on the money RobbieX! one of THE best summer scents ever! i have over 30 bottles of summer scents and this is the one i reach for every day, absolutely gorgeous strong without being too strong for warm weather (non of that citrusy, aqua non sense you smell pretty much every where), long lasting, beautiful beautiful dry down A++

RobbieX

An absolutely GORGEOUS summer scent! Really well blended and smells fresh and delicious. I get: mandarin, spearmint, patchouli, vetiver, violet and leather. The dry down is to die for. The original Fahrenheit is still over-seeing things also (in the background). This juice is lovely!

kami07
kami07

با سلام اين عطر رو من وقتي تازه اومده بود بو كردم بيشتر شبيه به ابسولوت است تا خود اصلي ملايم شده و خنك امروز يه قيمت بسيار خوب بهم پيشنهاد دادن ٧٥ ميلشو خريدم خيلي بوي با حال وفروتي داره جون ميده واسه گرما البته نه گرماي ظهر واسه صبح بهد از ظهر و شب تابستون عاليه موندگاري و پخشش هم عاليه

duzmantic
duzmantic

i love the opening but just can't stand the petroleum smell after about an hour throughout the life of the fragrance

Thee Arabian Knight

I just bought myself a bottle of this juice, and it is unbelievable.

It is the freshest fragrance I have ever smelt, no joke. To me, it is more green and floral than citrusy. I get a lot of mint and a huge dose of basil and violet flowers/leaves. But that's not all, it has a wonderful leather note and a slight woody undertone. This fragrance is going to be a staple for this summer.

If you think that this fragrance is too floral based on its notes, think again. The leather gives it a lot of oomph, which makes this fragrance quite masculine while still being delicate because of the violets.

I think this is what a summer fragrance should smell like; fresh, green, unique, watery (not the generic aquatic smell). For a summer fragrance, Dior Aqua Fahrenheit lasts a long time and projects really well, which can't be said about the typical summer fragrance.

This, to me, is summer in a bottle. Go out and grab a bottle of this underrated gem if you are looking for a unique and powerful summer scent.

Great job with this fragrance Dior!

Vortex1
Vortex1

First impression. : opened this some 25 minutes back. First spray on the arm , incredible delicious , alluring fragrance. You can smell the quality in ingredients for sure . The grapefruit is sweet not too tart.

Says on the box : spearmint and violet from Brasilia . Vetiver from Haiti , grapefruit from Italy. I believe them.

I'm sitting in the line of the air con and every time the vents throw air in my direction , I'm getting these heavenly whiffs from my arm. I can tell this is a performer .

Summer is just beginning here and it gets very hot here. I suspect this lil guy will be surely one of my staples and go to flacon for summer 2014 .

I also feel that naming it "Aqva" makes us throw this in the generic Aqva lines . This is not a generic Aqva fragrance. Dior could have been more original with the title. This fragrance deserves more respect.

Thanks all you lot.

mermeflorez1978
mermeflorez1978

I wonder if my bottle was already old when I got it (I got it 2 months ago, and I know for sure it's not a fake one) because I smell something I haven't read in any of the other reviews. It smells good to me in the opening and middle. Although, not terribly exciting if you like the notes and you're looking for one of them to be remarkable. The bergamot, mint, violet... none of these notes are very special in this scent. They are just ok to me. But in the far drydown, it doesn't smell pleasant to me AT ALL.

I'm reading reviews claim that the drydown is marvelous and unique. Not to me-it smells super dated and old, like a strong musky scent from the 70's or early 80's. It's a smell I don't want anywhere near me, to be honest. Such a shame I can't share the good opinions people have about this scent. Well, at least Aqua Fahrenheit's performance is very good, if you like it.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Just had a spray, and had to buy. OK i'll be honest and say as an opening I wasn't massively crazy about it, but the dry down is magical, better then the original. The longevity is excellent. I get the sense that the ingredients in this are quality, doesn't seem like Dior are using the same plastic ingredients as Calvin Klein :-)

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

OK, I don't usually do reviews on the first wearing but I am loving this so much I just had to share. I have been looking for a nice leather fragrance with a modern vibe and I think I just found it. I was considering Versace Man (which I may still buy somewhere down the road) but this is fitting the bill perfectly! Unfortunately there was nowhere locally I could sample so I had to go on gut instinct and blind buy this. Some of my favorite notes are violet, grapefruit, and mint which hinted that I probably would like this. This is very similar to the original Fahrenheit but fresher. The grapefruit and mint take a bit of the edginess off the violet and soften it similar to the smell of Burberry Touch but it still barks much louder than Touch. And then add the leather to the mix and and all I can say is "Wow"! I haven't worn it long enough to comment on the projection and longevity but I will trust the other reviewers who say it is better than average.

Having said all that I feel this may give my current signature scent a serious challenge. It's that good!

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

starts great with the same violet tune of the original with a hint a citrus...

but as it drydown it turns into a very watery one...

Big turn off

They changed the original leather for the cucumber of the Aqua di Gio....

I also think that it is hard to use in a summer day because of the violet hard tune...

It smells like a generic imitation of the original...

As I said before...

taking out the leather of Fahrenheit is like
taking out the flowers of Chanel no. 5

If you like fresh cucumber fragrances, go to Aqua di Gio, not Fahrenheit...

PS: If they ever release a Aqua di Gio with the leather of Fahrenheit instead of calone, let me know... but my heart says it is not going to happen...

Ricks44
Ricks44

Reminds me of Dior Homme Sport and Fahrenheit.

I'm not too keen on it. The petroleum note of Fahrenheit seems to run throughout the life of the fragrance. Only in a more abrasive, harsh way. After about 4 hours I pretty much get DHS. Get DHS and Fahrenheit. They're both great and this only seems like a compromise between the two.

It's bordering on too weird. Longevity was great on me. Lasted for 8 hours only fading quite significantly in the last hour.

An interesting one. But I'd just purchase the two Dior fragrances that this is torn between.

Dre416
Dre416

This reminds me of L'instant De Guerlain with Dior Homme Sport. I like it.

moftahyounis
moftahyounis

What a great fragrance , on me it perform better than the original here in north Canada , believe it or not .
Its the longest lasting citrus based fragrance I ever tired .I think its a masterpiece.

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

After wearing it an entire day, to my nose this one is identical with Antonio Banderas Diavolo.

I cannot stand the smell of Diavolo, after i used it heavilly when i was very young.

Even though it's not a bad fragrance, it's not for me. I feel like i'm chocking when i weare this.

It doesn't seem too aquatic neither

vaibsankhla
vaibsankhla

Quality ingredients.
Smells good but nothing very special.
Demachy has done a great job in keeping with the theme of fire and water.

Smell: top is natural grapefruit with the hint of original Fahrenheit. The strong citrus stays for 1-2 hrs but the gasoline feeling is gone within half an hour.i personally think the juiciness from the citruses + mint combo gives it that watery feeling instead of the traditional aqua notes.
Mid- violets with dying citrus. Kind of becomes sweeter.
Dry down- patchy violet with warm leather like accord... keeps it smelling sweet.

Projection is very strong as long as the citrus is there (1 to 2hrs max). Then becomes considerably weak.

Longevity is solid (apprx 8hrs) but only skin scent after the 4hr mark.

I was hoping for the citrus to stay strong during high heat but seems like the temp didnt make too much difference on the transition.
Wish it had a bit more original Fahrenheit vibe during later stages but it does its own thing.

I personally think it smells more like the original on paper strips but is different skin. So test it on skin.

PROS
-Versatile.
-Unique amongst sport/summer frags.
-Amazing quality. GREAT TOP NOTES
-Very noticible transition from top to bottom.

CONS
-Slightly disappointing dry down.
-Mild performance issues compared to the original and other heavy flankers.
-overall smell is nothing groundbreaking.

SUMMARY
Unique hot weather frag. With average performance. Solid buy for guys who want some thing for summer amongst a collection of mostly winter scents.

iconoclast
iconoclast

I like this scent very much as its transparent drydown reminds me of Paco Rabanne UV Fluoressence which is one of my all time favourites for summer. Apart from the first few seconds, this scent is very different from the original Fahrenheit. It starts off with the well known smell of the original, before it suddenly veers away to transform itself into a glassy refreshing citrus/grapefruit scent that performs well in hot weather being both long lasting and with decent sillage. It also seems to be composed of high quality ingredients. Classy and highly recommended. Frankly I'm not surprised that many seem to prefer it to the original.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

it is really nice perfume, as expected from dior. it opens with a sharp mint and citrus , but soon it converts to a sweet cucumber (dont know why cucumber is not listed here). stays very long with good projection. overall it is a scent for mature, it sits in background, not a loud one and definitely reminds you of water . unlike other summer perfumes it is not sharp fresh or flowery , it is a bit hollow, watery or heavy kind of stuff. i dont know how violet smells, i think it is the combined effect of vetiver and violet (with a little leather perhaps) as citrus mint and others simply fade away in first fifteen minutes.

Bobster
Bobster

I had very high hope's for this, sadly, I was let down. I have always said to test
A fragrance on full wearing rather than a sample spray on wrist.
The longevity and projection in Aqua is not good at all.
I know a lot of people who rave about it being a monster but
On my skin 3-5 hours top and that's pushing it and at this price
Point I think Dior should have stepped up there game.
There is a fragrance that this reminds me of and it's Patrick Dempsey's unscripted.
Almost identical but aqua is a-little more refine and you can tell better ingredients
We're used but in area of longevity and projection there about the same.
If I wanted a fragrance like this I would reach for unscripted because of price point. I took that back to sephora cause I felt it wasn't worth owning at 84.00 when I know I can get
Unscripted for 20.00 and less
Overall, not a bad fragrance and if your the type that won't touch avon products this would great for you but if you don't mind thinking outside of the box and saving some money in the process then this would work just fine.

Diorius
Diorius

Amazing spring/summer frag! Violet + leather makes a super combo! The drydown is the best!
Scent 9/10
Longevity 9,5/10
Sillage 7/10

biggkingg
biggkingg

Amazing spring & summer scent.
Great projection and longevity.
Far more wearable than original Fahrenheit.
I don't see any similarities with Fan di Fendi Aqua.
IMO it's one of the best and strongest men summer scents.
8.5/10

nando80
nando80

Had been wanting to get my hands on this one for a while since I love the original. Finally did and I am not disappointed. It has the heavy classic notes the original has, but not as strong. Instead the scent of violet mixed with citrus notes jumps at me. It then blends in very nicely with the smokey leather and vetiver notes. Projects and lasts very well. If you enjoy the original and do not mind the notes being refreshed to reflect a mixture citrus/Flowery notes, you'll love this one as well. I know I am.

Besenotee
Besenotee

to me it`s a masterpiece 10/10

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

The original DF was WAY to heavy and would give me a headache. We were searching for a cologne for my husband. I love very masculine scents but I like light aquatic scents too. He was wearing Prada Luna Rossa, but it did not last long at all. He sprayed this on and I wanted to melt! It is the the perfect fresh and masculine scent all in one! Masculine leather, mint, and citrus gives it a very fresh scent. If they could bottle a man's sex into a bottle it would be this.... Smells absolutely amazing and I cannot get enough of sniffing this when he wears it!!!!!

engberg88
engberg88

Had a sniff of this today and I can start by saying that the Original Fahrenheit is way to heavy for me. It just reminds me of engines. In fact a special old tractor standing outdoors for years with oily greasy rods with wet leaves and spillage of diesel fuel. However I did like something about it but as it was so trong, it couldnt be me as I dont want to be remembered as much of a parfume as of my personality. For me a parfume is an extension of myself, not the main part.

Aqua, now this may be something for me, still got the smell like the original but half the amount and instead added a lot of refreshment.
I will have to try this some more. I work in a quite confined space Cabin Crew so iit cannot suffocate my fellow flightattendants, or btw passengers :)

kaysee
kaysee

Really good, but come on...is it really that original?
There are other aquatic/summery fragrances out there similar to this one or even better.

Longevity is good though

thief of hearts

100 sprays in the morning!? I have to try that! I'm only up to 25 with 1 Million :)

johannbale
johannbale

This is such a great and weird fragrance. Dry down smells like a beautiful rat's pee (How should I describe it?) :) Aqua Fahrenheit is great for its longevity(+-14hrs). Sillage is moderate but when you over sprayed, it will be a monstrous one. I don't have any issue with the notes. well created! WAY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL FAHRENHEIT.

scent 9/10
sillage 9/10
longevity 10/10

overall 9.5/10.

usas
usas

I have tested this fragrance several times. I actually wanted to like it, because the idea is great:
-Fahrenheit but a little fresher and more easy on the nose,,
-with an aquatic approach (I like aquatics),
-from the house of Dior (which makes great fragrances, I think).

However I decided that I don't like it. The topnotes remind me a lot of the spices of the original Fahrenheit, but there are a few notes that I really find obnoxious. I get a sort of butter smell, combined with something fleshy, as in prepared meat. The remainder of the fragrance (after a day or so) leaves a contradicting smell on my clothes: two odors that don't go well together fighting eachother to be reeked.
Not something I want to smell like.

To bad, could have been something!

Thee Arabian Knight

This stuff is absolutely phenomenal. Violets and leather make an awesome combination. This is a must try. It's very different from all other aquatics.

clausa
clausa

aqua fahrenheit compare with yves saint lauren is crazy please refine your nose!!!

waelh
waelh

I bought this yesterday,blind buy.

This is a mix between Fahrenheit and Dior Homme Sport.

After the opening and around 30 minutes you will smell DHS all the way till the end.

I don't get the similarity between this and YSL Homme Libre.

Projection:4/5
Longevity:4/5
Scent:5/5
Versatility:4/5

4.25/5

RES2525
RES2525

This has to be one of the easiest reviews for me ever. It's like Live Jazz mixed with original Fahrenheit. Nuff said. If you like either of those you'll probably appreciate this. Definitely fresher with the mint/grapefruit piercing through. Good stuff.

fungest
fungest

its my My signature coz i love cucumber :)))

hankhalifa
hankhalifa

This is my spring and summer workhorse. Above average projection, great sillage, but only moderate longevity for me (somewhat dry skin). After five hours of running around at work or being outside in warm weather, it's gone or nearly gone. I'm sure it lasts 6-8 in calmer situations.

There is definitely a cucumber accord or actual cucumber in this scent, but it only comes out at some point during the middle of the fragrance's life on the skin. Even then, it doesn't show up every time. This scent seems to smell slightly different every time I put it on. I find this to be quite pleasant.

I don't really get the leather in this one, or maybe it's well-blended enough to not have it stand out much. It's definitely not a prominent note like in Fahrenheit. However, the vetiver here is much more noticeable, and it's a very dry one that really does something for me, especially in the way it combines with the grapefruit/citrus top.

It's similar enough to Fahrenheit that a long-time wearer of that scent asked me if I was wearing Fahrenheit, but also quite different (lighter, fruitier) than the original. This is much more than a flanker! It's supremely well done.

A great casual scent, especially for the warmer weather. Versatile enough to wear at the office or in other professional settings, but probably not intimate enough for a formal date or evening out. More suitable for the younger folks, 16-30 or so.

Scent: 4.25/5
Sillage: 4.5/5

Overall: 4.25/5

dad hash
dad hash

It is nice and crispy fresh but dosent project at all on my skin..Longevity is average

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

This is an upgrade of the traditional Fahrenheit. The citrus notes are very strong, permanent and slightly sintethic. Unfortunatelly, the diesel smell from the original one persists in this version.
Longevity is average and sillage is very high.

marios4
marios4

A very fine opening with citrusy notes, I detect especially the grapefruit (I love it for its green, tonifing and exhilarating nuance) wrapped in mint leafs, that provides (with the basil) a green and fresh nuance to the whole scent, even to the leather, more prominent (on my skin) than vetyver. A very masculine fragrance, dry, a litte bit bitter, could be good for all the day and for all the seasons.

Well Ive completely changed my opinion on this one...I thought wow! and I may even have favoured it to the original when I first tried it.

A brief history...I'm somebody who has worn Fahrenheit for a long time and occasionally have to have a break from it as it is strong and everyone needs variety and change.
So I was delighted when these alternatives came out and this one was initially my favourite...as some people have mentioned here, as a milder verion of the original.

From more exploration and study of the scent I've concluded that I don't like it as much as the others (Absolute, 32) or indeed the orignal.
One vibe that is prominant to me is PEPPER it's so dry I can't believe they have the cheek to call it 'Aqua' which should obviously imply a refreshing or reinvigourating quality...I don't find it has that.

Other than that it's not bad, totally down to taste as with everything some people with prefer this tweeked version.

Louis Ramos

So after reading a lot of reviews I probable mixed up Dior with RLauren. pepper wit gazoline. But the outcome is exactly the same: awful.
just because, like a lot of people say: I have never smelled anything alike, does it mean it's good?
Tell you what. I own a Golden Retriever puppy since a year. We only give him Eukanuba, because it's the best dogfood. When i walk him out in the park and he drops something: well I have never smelled something like that.

Louis Ramos

Well maybe it's just me being relatively new on the broad horizon of male fragrances. But I tried this one recently and I was disgusted with the smell of it: as if I had fell into a wok at the nearby Chinese restaurant. Pepper, pepper and more pepper. And maybe Tobasco, not tobbaco.
At the same occasion I sprayed on my other arm not one but two of Ralph Lauren Polo's.: that smelled like gazoline. Or Diesel. What the hack? My son is 16 and he wanted to try it. We were both disgusted by it's awful smeel.

So, what is wrong: is it just me or are male parfum manufactures so obsessed with the idea of creating something new that they are willing to try everything to be original? They might as well try dogs..t. I am sure someone would like it.

By the way, when I say relatively new on the fragrances, I mean to say that I have been a Hugo Boss exclusive for 25 years, before last year I decided to broden my horizon. in the meanwhile I use
Cartier Roadster/Bleu de Chanel/YSL la nuit & Dolce Gabbana the one, as fragrance lines (EDT, aftershave & Deospray). Additional I have Joop le Homme & Jump, JPG le Male, Paco Rabanne 1 million, YSL le homme libre, Jaguar Black, Cartier Declaration, Jil Sander Sun and Hugo Boss bottled and number one. Most of these fragrances I like, some a lot.

hogan00
hogan00

i'm wearing aqua fahrenheit right now. it opens up with a hot/cool feeling (which I think is very unique) and then dries down to the more classic fahrenheit, but not as intense.

if the original fahrenheit is too strong for you, i would suggest this one.

4/5 stars

gd15329
gd15329

This is an excellent fragrance! -minus the gasoline effect. Dior Homme Sport is superior though.

elvis944
elvis944

Very unique scent. Amazing quality and longevity for a summer fragrance. Can't go wrong with Dior!

crimsonquill157
crimsonquill157

I got a sample of this and, though it's a men's fragrance, thought, why not?

I get a strong cucumber smell. It's not listed in the notes, but it's the main thing I smell. It's nice, but not for me. I'll be passing this on to my boyfriend (if I can ever get him to wear cologne! haha)

sameh
sameh

Well , 2 be honest I had a copy from Aqua Fahrenheit Dior from a local perfumery back home ( Cairo - Egypt ) after a complement about him from my little sis , so I tried it , so 2 tell u the truth , I smell a lighter version from the original ( which I had the original copy from it ) , but it always gave a rash on my nick , so after a few times I decided 2 spry it on my cloths instead & it worked well 4 me !

P.S. I will try 2 get the original 2 compare .

stockbreak
stockbreak

Okay, its been about 90 every day here in NJ for the last few weeks, so I deceided to give this a solid wearing through the heat wave and see how it does. I LOVE this stuff! HAve gotten a lot of compliments from complete strangers, cashiers, clerks everyone. It smells great....there is some on the original DNA in here but in my opinion it is pretty different. Lasts a very long time. The grapefruit is wonderful and I REALLY get the violet in this. I think it is nice enough to be worn year round, and in any occasion, however....this stuff LOVES THE HEAT! This is my official go to for hot days, the smell lifts you up and just lasts and lasts. Very nice offering from Dior!

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

of course smells like the legendary original one, with more sweetness, but still amazing .

haronushka
haronushka

what has this to do with the orignal ? should have other name.

lovetribe
lovetribe

good.but not longeve and sillage as fhrenheit.

blueribbonbullies
blueribbonbullies

This better than the original FAHRENHEIT..the mint and citrus and violet leaf make this fragrance GOOOOOOO!!! This is laid back when compared to the original and JUST RIGHT..not overpowering..says I'm young and modern and I'm on top!!!

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Oh, God, my very first dissapointment, I thought I was going to get something like origianl Fahrenheit without the petrol/gasoline note plus a quick citruss on top but alas what I do get is a faint smell of Dsquared He Wood. Well, to be honest, there is also a fishy sort of smell that reminds me also Lanvin Oxygene, and mint from Cartier Roadster. Wow, " what now my ... " Where is the leather, please? I am lost, just no words.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Smells like fresh, green violet leaf, mint and cilantro being crushed in a leather gloved hand. A small dash of grapefruit is hardly enough to cut through the strong herbal and leather notes. This is a small step away from the original. Unique, balsy and just plain weird. Not recommended unless you like the original Fahrenheit.

Score : 4/10
There are better warm weather leather scents available like Canali Summer nights.

fazilsmr

Sillage and projection are beast. Close to the original fahrenheit with some citrus notes added. Grapefruit here is potent through out the layer of the fragrance. Another bold and solid release from Dior...

XLsizeNoodle
XLsizeNoodle

At first I hated it, I guess that's because I wasn't in the right setup to do it, it was 8 AM, I had just came back from England, I was still seasick and tired of the 1 AM ferry and I was hungry. When I smelled it I felt it was way too harsh and I kind of felt my stomach return itself.

But after wearing this for a bit I've started to love it. It smells like it's from the Fahrenheit family but there is also some DHS here which is not always great, thankfully the Fahrenheit is more present than the DHS. It's harsh in the beggining but it becomes quite smooth after a while and when it's on its .last stand I feel like it smells like a fruity energy drink.
It projects well and staying power is right where its at.

I would recomment testing it out before blind buying it like even though it's a great frag.

galoguiu
galoguiu

This scent is totally different from the traditional. However, it is also very good. The mint in my opinion is fantastic. Green and pleasant. Can be used on the day, at night, hot and cold days. Great versatility. Longevity and silage good on my skin. Worth knowing. Another great fragrance Dior.

norsende
norsende

Great fresh scent, balanced by the leather/gasoline from the original. Citrusy (or grapefruity), yet original and distinctive.

Especially nice for Summer, but because of its Fahrenheit background, I'd say you can use this easily in the Spring or in the Autumn as well, and ALSO during night time if you go clubbing. It won't be as in your face as some other (overused) scents, but to me that's only positive.

Lasts a long time on my skin and sillage is good for the first couple of hours at least.

Scent: 8.5/10
Sillage: 7/10

Ups925
Ups925

axel motor oil. Smells like the original fahrenheit with some citric tones added in. Way too powerful for me to wear, even in winter. It made me sick the first time I wore it. Fahrenheit Summer is much better since thats just pepper and orange notes. cant stand the dirty motor oil powerhouse of the original and in this one.

frag-overdose
frag-overdose

I always love Dior Fahrenheit. Always... and I despise almost all Fahrenheit flankers, including Fahrenheit Aqua. Any flanker that bears the name Fahrenheit shouldn't smell like fresh peel oranges.

Yet, I was wrong on this.

Aqua Fahrenheit indeed an aqua version of the Fahrenheit series. The grapefruit smells real, it is somehow sharp and strong. It starts with a blast of potent citrus mixed with the crisp fresh mint. After the vibrant citrus blast, the 'Fahrenheit' vibe starts to take over and stays for hours. The leather and the violet really brings life to the Fahrenheit-DNA to this aqua version. Many may think this is just a tamed or muted concoction of the original, I would say this is not. This is simply tad 'fresher', or a 'friendlier' blend, minus the petrol-gasoline scent of the the original. Longevity and silage both are great.

A faithful reinterpretation of the original. Love this!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

This one is decidedly odd. It goes on with a citrus blast which seems to remain on my tee shirt but not on my skin, where, instead, a smoky leather note develops. And then some misplaced floral note appears - or is that the basil?

The scent I get off my clothing seems to be at odds with what's going on elsewhere (I've never experienced that before) and the whole thing results in an unpleasant mix.

But wait! Three hours after spraying the whole thing is morphing into a burned, corky smell (leather notes?) which isn't too bad. But it was nasty getting there.

Four and a half hours: Just burned leather. Not bad.

I didn't care for the reformulated Fahrenheit (I'd probably like the vintage original) and liked the Fahrenheit 32 flanker - so I guess 32 wins. Hooray for vanilla!

(I didn't know how to spell "fahrenheit" before I tried these. Now I do.)

vergil_s
vergil_s

A legitimate son of orginal Farenhait!
Great gift for Farenhait lover's that they can use their favorite fragrance in summer.
It's Citrusy and aquatic perfume with smoky and powerdy scent of orginal Farenhait. ( Signs of father )
This fragracne opens with very fresh and lush notes of citrus specially Grapefruit with some notes of violet and leather ( but they are weak).
Then sharp note of basil with cool and bitter scent of mint come to play.
Still we have powerdy an smoky acent of violet and leather in back ground with freshness of grapefruit.
And in drydown we have soft and elehgant ( not strong ) scent of leather mix with violet and vetiver but still grapefriut scent is clear.
Very lovely and modern fresh scent that you can perfectly use in summer and spring days.
Good longevity and projection.
Thank you Dior.

فرزند حلال زاده ی فارنهایت اصلی این عطر.
یه عطر شاداب و خنک با نشانه های اصلی فارنهایت پدر.
یه هدیه ی خوب از کمپانی دیور برای عشاق فارنهایت ( کم هم نیستن ماشالا) که میتونن عطر محبوبشون رو توی روز های تابستون هم داشته باشن.
این عطر با نت تازه و با طراوت مرکبات باز مخصوصا گرپ فروت به همراه یه نت خفیف از چرم و گل بنفشه.
در ادامه نعنا و ریحان با یه نت تند و تیز و یکم یخ دست به دست هم میدن و به مجموعه اضافه میشن.
اما در ادامه این تند و تیزی کم میشه و جای خودش رو به بوی گل بنفشه و چرم ( بوی سنگین و خیلی دودی نداره اینجا) میده که هنوز بوی طراوت گرپ فروت رو به همراه داره.
من خیلی خوشم اومد از این عطر واسه بهار تابستون عالیه.
پخش بو و ماندگاری خوبی هم داره.
مرسی از دیور بابت این عطر مدرن و دوست داشتنی.

Amadeus_k
Amadeus_k

A newer and easier, more lemon and sports example of the original Fahrenheit Dior. That's very nice balanced and professional modify,,,,high quality goods man .. chase it, a must have for the summer days..8/10

johnble
johnble

just bought the 125 ml bottle today...its really sunny here in greece so good bye dior homme intense,narciso rodriguez musk...smells like summer is all around

connor.mcbroom
connor.mcbroom

In my opinion this is a strange aquatic fragrance and wouldn't really strike me as being a pure bred aquatic fragrance. None the less this was created to represent fire and water coming together.

It opens up with a tonne of bitterish grapefruit and green herby notes. There is also a hint of other citrus notes in there such as orange but grapefruit is totally prominent.

After about half an hour the bitter grapefruit citrus notes have softened down and become slightly warmer with the green and violet notes making it fresh. At this point I get a hint of the original fahrenheit but it does not develop further into it.

The dry down is nice but close to the skin and really gives me the impression of warmish smooth golden but not really sweet or bitter fruit juice. As if golden magma is flowing into the sea. There is a hint of earthiness to it and I think this is vetiver.

Quite strong ends up a good skin scent. lasts ages 8+ hours. Visit my site mrproductreview.com

fazilsmr

Grapefruit and strong green notes in the beginning. This perfume will bring you to a fire and ice war. Lasting power is great. Easily 8 to 10 hours. If you love this fragrance, then the original fahrenheit is not for you. This one is a winner..

lalelu

mabey you have poor skin lol

anna.dkr5

I confirm my previous opinion: this one's a winner!
I also love that this version has a spray/splash option. While the atomizer tends to spray a bit too much, you can save juice by splashing it on... A little goes a long way!

Soldatel
Soldatel

I tested this perfume in a perfume store but on my skin the green notes are very very very strong, in the first 2-3 hours i smelled like someone poured grass juice on my wrist, which ofc i didn-t like and after that the leathery-woody base started to develop. I think this perfume is a forced fresh version of the original Fahrenheit, which i didn-t smell yet. In my opinion Fahrenheit Absolute is a better choice than this one, although the pH of the skin is a main factor in choosing a perfume, for sure on others it smells quite different.

anna.dkr5

I'm a woman and I bought this fragrance today. I tried this one on one wrist, and the original Fahrenheit on the other. This one started off fresh and citrusy, which I found pleasant. The citrus note persisted for at least an hour, then more notes began to surface. I could smell a bit of leather and just a hint of violet, both mixed with grapefruit. The drydown is mostly mint. Sillage seems moderate, but then again I only wore one spray. It smells like a unisex fragrance on my skin. I guess it's all about one's skin chemistry. Having said that, it's not one's typical feminine fragrance, either. A sporty, dynamic woman with a strong personality can easily pull it off. It's a good and safe scent, as long as it's not over-applied.

As I've already mentioned, I tried the original Fahrenheit on my other wrist. I immediately smelled the gasoline note nearly every one talk about, and I nearly felt the urge to scrub it off. As a woman who enjoys both feminine and masculine fragrances, I thought that Fahrenheit was too much, even for me. The petrol note persisted for a while, but other notes surfaced and made it less strong and more pleasant. I'm not sure if I was smelling violets or leather. All I know is that it was a very interesting - dare I say unique - woody scent. It smelled stronger than Aqua, and I'm sure it would have lasted longer if I hadn't washed it off a soon as I got back home. Now that I know the sharp petrol note only smells unpleasant (to me!) in the opening, I might consider purchasing Fahrenheit in the future.

The shop assistants were quite shocked to see me spray on both version of this perfume, but hey...

Back to my actual purchase, I'm satisfied with Aqua. I think I could use a violet-scented moisturiser prior to applying it, so as to enhance the violet note in it.

*UPDATE*

On a plus note, the scent of Aqua F was still on my coat's sleeve 24 hours later. I didn't wear any perfume today, but now my wrist smells as if I'd sprayed on Aqua F... It has transferred from my coat's sleeve to my skin, and it's been about an hour since I took off my coat. Amazing!

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

Just got some of this for the fiance. On him it's wonderful! Initially it's very sporty and fresh with the citrus notes, but then the earthy woodsy smells come through like the violet and basil. Once it dries down, you have the leather notes. It's warm and manly but still retains hints of those fresher sporty notes all day.

Sillage is pretty great, but I'd be careful. I think "just right" and "over doing it" are just a few sprays apart with this. If not grossly over applied I feel this one would be just fine for most offices.

Longevity is also great. Fi used it for the first time in the morning at few days ago. I didn't actually see him until we both got home from work about 12 hours later. The scent was still strong enough for me to notice from an arm's length and recognize it as not his usual Chanel.

Overall, we think it's great. Fi is super picky about his scents but says he might give his old fave (Chanel Allure pour Homme) a break come spring and summer! We give it 4 thumbs up! :)

fazilsmr

The most delicious grapefruit i have ever smelled. Projection is crazy and longevity is super excellent. Dior really produces excellent perfume. Franchois nailed it very well..Away better than chanel allure line..

note : This perfume should be classified as citrus aromatic...

lalelu

A musthave for mint lovers !!

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

A 'fresher', 'greener' and 'environment friendlier' than its older brother, Fahrenheit. Despite being categorized to spicy citrus scent, still, you can trace subtle hint of the 'petrol' notes in the mix, making this fragrance sort of deserve to be called Fahrenheit in a way... but need not to worry much, this is more wearable, meant for daytime and everyday use.

I like the stopper, you can unscrew it and get the edt used as splash cologne.

kalbing
kalbing

just bought another one yesterday in Duty Free. Lost the other in my luggage last year, sometime in October.

This is one of my favorite fragrance. It's just perfect!
Very musculine scent.

I really love it!

imihelsone
imihelsone

The sexiest perfume ever created for men. Period.

erik.siqueira
erik.siqueira

Bio-diesel. For me who lives in a hot city it's purfect! I luv Fahrenheit the original, but the weather here is too hot so Aqua ºF solves everything. An explosion of grapefruit mint in the top notes beutifull, when I smell in the paper make me sick, but in my skin runs great. In the middle the original growing soft, in my nose basil and mandarin do the job. After 50 minutes the base notes domain, not offensive, the violet leather and a little bit of vetitver notes check and balance the frag. If Fahrenheit is pure fuel, Aqua Fahrenheit is bio-fuel

mahsam.raza

thats right. each cologne i use is sprayed 100 times.

but don;t get me wrong. aqua does the job is just 4-5 sprays max. i'm just one of those crazy ppl who need to over do colognes to feel satisfied with the projection

Schmee1989
Schmee1989

100 sprays?!?! WOW!

mahsam.raza

I just finished my 3rd bottle and going to get a new one tomorrow. This is one of my all time Fav's. I like it better than the original Fahrenheit, simply due to the citrus notes mixed with the spices.
I'm one of those people who over spray my colognes, 100 sprays every morning before leaving home for work.

this stuff lasts all day, my wife still smells this on me at night when going to bed.
no other cologne that i spray 100 sprays lasts this long.

from my side Aqua Fahrenheit is a 10/10, simply the best.

silentrich
silentrich

Fantastic version of Fahrenheit. It's part Dior Homme Sport and part Fahrenheit. I actually think it's better than both and the combination makes for a unique summer fragrance that's far from a "aqua" type of fragrance.

Cwalker97
Cwalker97

If Dior Fahrenheit smells like a tire shop (which it does and to me isn't a good thing), this smells like a tire with a few lemons on it. It WAS lighter and more for summer than Fahrenheit, but it still gave me a headache.

ROCESI
ROCESI

Aqua Fahrenheit é a evolução bem equilibrada do clássico Fahrenheit. Ele tem algo de enjoativo, mas logo passa e fica seu frescor, misturado com o requinte próprio de Dior.

robertodoi
robertodoi

I tested on paper. The first 5 minutes it´s a week Fahrenheit, then come the middle notes very similar to Dior Homme Sport. I think it´s better buy the last one cause the notes of this Acqua remind Fahrenheit only for a few minutes.

reiabaygar
reiabaygar

Its heaven, a well blended summer splash.
Thanks DIOR, you did a wonderful job.

supernaan
supernaan

The grapefruit smell in this is the most delicious grapefruit note I've smelled. Much better than the generic Bleu De Chanel. Lasts a very long time and projects very well for something with 'Aqua' in its name. Beautiful scent.

JMonroy98
JMonroy98

one of the best summer fragances, next to Bvlgari aqva. For some reason thr mint in this smells like cucumbers. Does anyone else get that smell? Overall a must have!

margiajui
margiajui

i loved it so so sooo much.... full of memories....

ChemistRhi

Think I've reviewed this already but can't find the original one I did.

If you're looking for something fresh but unique, definitely go for this beaut.

It's the ONLY blind-buy I've ever bought which I've liked (and trust me there have been alot) (and also 'like' is an understatement)

It starts off strong and very citrusy-mint, I can only really smell mint for a few minutes, but then develops into this beautiful ethereal herbal-minty-leathery aura, lasts forever and is such a gorgeous smell.

I've had so many compliments from this one, definitely prefer it to Original Fahrenheit as I love fresh ones, this one has the ghost of the original just enough, with the minty freshness.

Gorgeous, already used my second bottle after a month, and it don't come cheap :/

It's my signature fragrance, yeah go for it if you want something above and beyond other sporty / fresh, not that i'm knocking them at all but this is a rare gem.

Never smelled anything like it , apart from Fahrenheit of course ;-) , but it's not just a watered down version it has loads more facets to it's personality.

Worth every penny as it's long lasting. Sillage pretty good too.

brave_kid
brave_kid

love this one compare to the original one..first sniff love..

stayclose
stayclose

citrus, flowers, leather and vetiver being the notes that I could smell the most. Although very refreshing much lighter and can be easly worn as a summer time fragrance I think its too much like the original.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

It's a good choice for spring and summer. My nose tells me this has an interesting mixture of lemon and orange, but neither is overpowering.

Petrichor
Petrichor

Being such a fan of the original, I didn't expect to like this, but it smells like Dior did a fine job of taking the classic Fahrenheit and turning it into a summer scent. If you love the original but find it too heavy for summer, give this a sniff. Oddly enough, citrus Fahrenheit really works. Who knew?! Apparently, Dior knew.

Kain
Kain

A good fragrance for spring and summer.
In my opinion it's not something unique or new, but also it's not a generic fragrance like so many out there. I believe it's right in the middle!
The opening is fresh and sharp grapefruit scent mixed with leather and violet.
The sharp and almost bitter smell is because of the basil note which is in the opening and fades away in the drydown.
When I say leather I don't mean LEATHER!!!!
Just leather! very smooth and light in the background to give the opening a little more character.
The violet note also is noticeable but again it's in the background.
In the mid the grapefruit smell settle down and leather become stronger. this is where you will find out its not something very light and transparent to over spray it like crazy! so watch out! there is sweetness here too but not too much.
In the base the leather note start to decay and interesting thing is, the grapefruit is still there with violet and slight amount of sweetness.
Just easy with the sprayer in high heat because of the leather note in the mid.
Above average projection and longevity on my skin.
I get around 5-6 hours which is OK by me :)
يه عطر خوب و خوشبو از خانواده فارنهايت كه عطر خيلي خاص و منحصر بفردي نيست، اما بوي معمولي و عاميانه اي هم نداره و يه جورايي حد وسط اين دو تا نقطه هست
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر بوي خنك و شاداب گريپ فروت هست كه به خاطر وجود گياه ريحان كمي بوي تلخ و تند داره
اين بو رو مقدار خيلي كمي چرم و رايحه گل بنفشه همراهي ميكنن
رايحه چرم اينجا خيلي ضعيفه و جوري نيست كه بوي دودي و خيلي تلخ بده اما قابل استشمام هست
در ادامه و در رايحه مياني بوي گريپ فروت كمي ضعيف ميشه و بوي ريحان تقريبا از بين ميره
اينجا و در اين قسمت بوي چرم مقداري قويتر ميشه كه مقدار خيلي كمي بوي تلخي و دودي به رايحه عطر ميده
اينجاست كه بايد حواستون جمع باشه كه تو هواي خيلي گرم مقدار زيادي از اين عطرُ روي پوستتون اسپري نكنين چون بوي چرم در رايحه مياني يه مقدار براي رايحه هاي آكواتيك قويه و ممكنه خودتون يا اطرافيانُ اذيت كنه. پس يادتون باشه تو هواي خيلي گرم تابستون نهايت 3 تا اسپري بيشتر نزنين
در اواخر عمر اين عطر روي پوست شما بوي چرم شروع به محو شدن ميكنه و شما مجددا ميتونين بوي گريپ فروتُ حس كنين
رايحه گل بنفشه هم همچنان حضور داره و مقداري بسيار ناچيزي رايحه شيرين به اين تركيب يه بوي خوب و لذت بخش ميبخشه
پخش بو و ماندگاري متوسط به بالايي داره. يه چيزي بين 5-6 ساعت رو پوست من ماندگاري داره كه بدك نيست و راضيم
اگه دنبال عطر خنك و تلخ ميگردين انتخاب خيلي خوبيه چون عطرهاي خنك و تلخ كه شيرين نباشن خيلي كم پيدا ميشن

alfreal
alfreal

My signature frag and for me the Best there is in the Fahrenheit series. Loooooongevity is this long. Perfect!

garett
garett

love this stupid juice to height of insanity , it is yeah vegetably and fruity and has that watery feeling on the first spray but it is so god damn long lasting.Even with a sweaty summer day , it lasts till the evening.Overall a greeny , vegetably , flowery , welcome to the jungle kind of feeling around this.F'king love it!

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

نسخه ضعیف شده و خنکتر شده
Fahrenheit Absolute Dior
میباشد

Been weakened and cooler version of
Fahrenheit Absolute Dior
is

sf2explus
sf2explus

This scent has done a 360 on me I find that i like it now after giving it another go. The scent opens with watery grapefruit and sweet mandarin, the classic Fahrenheit leather note is in this scent also but toned down a little with a lot less of the violet. There is also mint and basil in this to give a slight herb quality. The vetiver is also in this a little less than the original again.

This by no means is watered down farenheit . This is another scent in it’s own right, yes it still shares some of that petroleum feel of the original but apart from that they are different enough to own both. The original has a very grassy quality which this one doesn’t. For the spring/summer this would work better than the original and maybe even autumn, but not the winter.

For a fresh scent this scent does last on skin from two sprays to the neck i got a solid 10 hours. The scent is just as well made as the original. I don’t know if i like this more than the original but what i do know is that it’s definitely better for the warmer weather. What i do not like is the way they have 75ml and 125ml would have preferred 50ml and 100ml like all the other Fahrenheit’s but also have to keep in mind you get more for what you pay here so i guess that makes it ok. This lasts 10 hours on my skin and projects very well for a summer scent. Do not spray more than twice on the neck area on a very hot day i can see this becoming cloying. Do not be mislead with the aqua on the bottle not your typical aqua very versatile.

Scent 8.5/10

Tuvok
Tuvok

Not much to say about it. I love the smell at same time knowing that there is nothing orignal or suprising in it. Nice summer scent, for higher temperatures - 25-30C. It lasts for 3h on me and I like it cause during hot weather stronger scents make me dizzy. Girls seem to like it, it is suitable for marine outfit or combination of linen pants, mocasins, white shirt etc but goes well with t-shirt too, better then Dior Homme Sport in my opinion.

chathura

This is my second review — and it is obvious that there should be a better reason for me to add a second review, just like it sounds.

This perhaps is not the best selection for a person who live in a cold country; but for a person like me (who lives in a country like SriLanka - apprx 27° C to 30° C) — I would like to mention this definitely as one of the best selection that you could make.

While you stay indoor, especially in an air conditioned environment, this will not spread everywhere making you odd within the environment just like a vessel of 'pot pourri'. It will always have a very gentle fragrance and will make the others impressed, without notifying them that it is because of the perfume you use. But when you walk outdoor and especially while you are sweating, it will start to spread a little stronger again, and still people will feel it well. The beauty of it is that this perfume itself will nicely manage the strength of the fragrance. It will never become very week or too strong. The person who met you in the street will remember you with that fragrance; but that one will never have a clear understanding that it is because of any perfume you used.

When it comes to longevity, I can't score it as 7/10 or 9/10 because, I still am a new fan. But I will tell you what I experienced and you may decide the score of it. I applied it at around 6.45 am; and I was a little late to have a wash before going to bed, because I was hanging on Facebook last night — so it was about 11.55 pm. Even if I am the one who's supposed to the person who should be familiar with it's fragrance; I still felt it. (at around 7.00pm I was with one of my friends, and according to him, the fragrance was still there; after that I didn't met someone else I know to get a comment. So I believe that it is just enough for me)

Even more than a person like me who work indoor; this will be perfect for a person just like a Medical/Sales representative who often visit people, and sometimes have to walk distances in a warm day.

Surely, it creates clear difference, when you see people on the way. I don't know much of things to describe those situations. But you will notice it! For a person who lives in a warm country(25°C ~ 33°C) and is concern of 'appear pleasing'; I recommend this. This doesn't mean that I mention this would not be a better one for people who live in cold countries. The matter is that I have never experienced (how this behave in a cold environment) and I am not knowledgeable enough to give an opinion about that.

As the bottom line of my feedback — I am telling you. This was one of the wisest purchase decisions, I have ever made! I am satisfied. It met my expectations at a level of perfection!!!

chathura

I wasn't a big fan of perfumes, but suddenly I wanted to try and experience it since most of the people are interested in the same subject. I was looking for an "Allure pure homme (Channel)", original one; and I was informed that it is not available in Sri Lanka. Then I asked my supervisor at my work place (who's a huge fan of perfume) about a better perfume for Men, and she told me about "Dior Fahrenheit". Then I went to by one and finally selected the "Aqua" version (which I thought that it would be better in day time and for a warm country like this). When it comes to kinda branded perfumes, this is my first one — hence my comment about this one will be a good one anyway.

I have to leave it for girls, to have an accurate and an honest feedback.

But I believe these comments of each one of us may depend on the climate, environment we live & may be our lifestyles as well.

haborym26
haborym26

not so good,very vegetable smell(carrots and celery),drydown is goot but nothing extra.i prefer Dunhill fresh,very good lighter alternative to classic Fahrenheit.

lalelu

Love this one, hate the original. If your looking for a fragrance with a strong spearmint note, this one is one for you !!
btw i was looking like over 2 years for a really strong mint fragrance i finally found one :D very happy with this

gert1980
gert1980

i have all fahrenheit bottles
this is my opinion

aqua fahrenheit is the light version of fahrenheit
fahrenheit absolute intense is de strongest version

longtivity

aqua 6/10
original 8/10
absolute intense 10/10

manofscents
manofscents

just got the huge 4.2 ounce today and here's what i have to say. not too many fragrance houses know how to "aqua" , "sport" or "fresh" the original version of a fragrance while still keeping the integrity of the original, but dior does it brilliantly with aqua fahrenheit. It still keeps with the traditional blueprint of the beloved original but then aquafies it with its aquatic notes. well done. to all my fellow fragrance connoisseurs it is possible to be both hot n cold at the same time! again well done dior.

bet85

Review update. I appreciate Dior trying something different. I was use to having safe scents....aside from my original Fahrenheit. I ended up picking up this fragrance because i needed something different. To me, this is bold like the original. The more i wore it, the more i began to appreciate it. The lemon or grapefruit is really strong. Strong citrus with the violet along with a minty feel. It is fresh. Really different. Not really a compliment getter, but you might get a compliment for smelling different. For me three sprays tops. My coworker told me she liked it because its something different from what she smells on other men. So there u go guys. Bottom line in my opinion, this is fresh, strong, quality and different. Thumbs up in the end.

I find this too strong and old-fashioned. It reminds me of other old-fashioned male scents as e.g. Tobacco. I only see this for 50+ men.

evilspin
evilspin

So this is what we learn here...People that hate the original fahrenheit love this Aqua version. People that love the orignal fahrenheit hate this Aqua one. Why doesnt the Dior house just make a seperate fragrance called Aqua or Fahrenheit sport (since sport fragrances tend to use citrus notes) I understand they use use the name of a known fragrance and add such names like Aqua, summer, sport etc., so they try to gain popularity or win over people that are fans of the original but all in all it makes no sence since they just typically become a total different fragrance altogether. They never smell the same and become fresh or lighter since they usually take out some of the most important notes that give the fragrance its essence and made it popular to begin with.(understandably because you cant keep all notes and try to make it citrus or fresher since not all notes go well together) but you also risk the original fans criticising the new concoction because your using the name. So either make a new name or market the product differently. Never been a fan of all those, light, summer, fresh, aqua, weekend, sport second titles to original classics. They smell so synthetic. Wonder if a Fahrenheit sport would be made. And would the smell of petroleum and citrus mix well? I love the orignal fahrenheit. but always tempted to smell the news ones even though i still choose the orignal.

michael.hancock
michael.hancock

I Love it, i think that for me not liking the original, i didnt think i would like this one, but i love it!!! Go try it for yourself everyone is different!

jodee
jodee

Very, very lemon/grapefruit-y. Reminds me of almost a household cleaner type of lemon. Lighter and brighter than the original. The very strong citrus note puts me off on this one. That's just my personal experience though. Could be worn year round I think.

Heverton
Heverton

The Aqua version of the original Fahrenheit opens up with a blast of grapefruit. The petroleum smell, which was the trademark of the original version disappeared completely leaving space only for this generic and boring citric chord accompanied by a hint of vetiver, and so the fragrance stays this way until the end. A shame! A total shame. Do yourself a favor and stay out of this one.

mn77393
mn77393

the wonderful girl at the macy's fragrance counter gave me some miniature testers of this a few months ago. i was conflicted as to how exactly i felt about it, and i still am.

i like the "fahrenheit" aspect, but i just don't think it blends well with the "aqua" aspect. it sort of feels like it contradicts itself, much like the concept behind it (if it smells like both fire and water, does that mean it smells like steam? haha)

i'm also conflicted as to the optimum situation to wear this fragrance. the "aqua" wants it to be daytime and summery, but the "fahrenheit" makes it feel more suited for night and the colder months.

conflictions aside, i must emphasize that i don't mind wearing this at all. it does appeal to my sense of olfaction. it's just that i choose what fragrance i'm going to wear based on what feels best right then, and this one never feels like it's the perfect fit. i have more preferred aquatic fragrances, and the original "fahrenheit" is a better fit when i want something more woody. this ends up basically being what i'd wear if i wanted to wear "fahrenheit" but had run out. i've been meaning to do a side-by-side comparison of the 2, along with the "absolute" variation. i don't think this one projects quite as much or has quite the endurance of the original, so take that for what it's worth.

all in all, i give this 7/10. it's good, and it's wearable, but it's too self-contradicting and muddled to stick out above it's progenitor or the plethora of aquatics out there (kind of sick of them, personally)

disclaimer: your mileage may vary (and my opinions may change), and i don't claim to be an expert on fragrances (more like an amateur or novice).

Omega Man
Omega Man

An excellent and modern masculine citrus woody fragrance. Very powerful and complex to the nose. Smells very expensive. The scent at different times does remind me of Fahrenheit but, by and far, it has its own unique signature. The middle notes are the best part.

Grottola
Grottola

Besides an interesting smoky citrus note in the top (I'm too lazy to try and figure out what that's from), I can't find many differences between Aqua Fahrenheit and He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by DSquared2. Both of these fragrances are treading down a new path: violet leaf aquatics. Me not being a very big fan of violet leaf and already owning Ocean Wet Wood, I see no reason to buy Aqua Fahrenheit. BUT, if you like Ocean Wet Wood but can't find it anywhere, get this stuff. Aqua Fahrenheit has really good longevity and sillage, too.

Bram
Bram

opens really green then as it dries the green notes take a back seat and allow for the woods to creep up and in the dry down there is something about it that I just can't figure out but reminds me of roadster by Cartier but I'm guessing it's the mint, and yes I do get the gasoline still but it's quite faint in the dry down.
Longevity-Good
I'll be getting a bottle soon.

peachino7654
peachino7654

this smell very nice. strong and fresh and power. i like it.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I Love the original fahrenheit so much its in my top 3 fragrances . Absolute was nice ,32 was awful , o degree had absolutely no staying power or scent ,fahrenheit fresh didnt last long either but this one at least does smell like the original but mixed with mint so i suppose thats what makes it smell fresher . It doesnt last as long as the original on my skin but i prefer it to absolute . It also sits very close to the skin on me as well .

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

If you were not a lover of the original Fahrenheit, then you won't love this, conversly if you were, then.....

It is so similar to the original that it struggles to get a character of its own

Still has a litle medicinial smell in it

For many this will be magic, more fiery than aqua..

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Great longevity and sillage on me. At the top notes it is very fresh with the citrus and light floral scent. I much prefer this in the dry down stages and flashes of the original Fahrenheit mixed with the herbs is nice. I also get the warm and woody notes with the violet. Glad I purchased this version as it lasts for ages on me.

gigiletta
gigiletta

i am a fan for fahrenheit.i think smell sexy and easy to wear.but this one very citric,like salad sauce and smell something sticky.boys,i mean try before buy,maybe bearable on you.

bet85

People shouldn't be surprised on the outcome of this fragrance. I expected this when i went to my local Macys to test it out. This is a fresh version of the original fahrenheit. A Fresh Version!! How the how can Fahrenheit become fresher than it already was. (Well to me at least). The combination of fresh citrus and the old fahrenheit just doesn't mix. The smell was off putting and seemed really old school which was ok but not something i would purchase. If i want fresh i will stick to my Issey Miyake the many other selections out there. This was pointless from Dior. The original was great for summer just go easy on it. Projection on Aqua was excellent on my skin along with longevity (8hours plus). Too bad i wasn't a fan of the scent. Definite try before buy.

Castor
Castor

The top notes are those of Kenzo pour Homme Boisé. As a matter of fact, I could not get any kind of relationship between Aqua Fahrenheeit and the original Fahrenheit.

I arrived to the conclusion that there must be a new aromachemical being pushed by the manfacturers of perfumes (IFF, Symrise, Givaudan, Firmencih, etc.) based on heavy spicy ginger top notes. Thus, be aware there will be many comming around this composition.

Now, if this proves a best seller, prepare to witness the release of a myriad of flankers blended according to these notes. If a failure, we will keep on seeing (sorry, smelling) strange new creatures with the common denominator of heavily synthetic feelings to the nose. Such as this one.

Uh, I miss natural smelling perfumes. Come on guys! The idea is to capture the smell of nature, not smelling odd things! (OK, if I would have a kick with that, I'd better perfume myself with any room deodorant available in supermarkets).

urobian
urobian

Well, perception experience is not maths, in some cases we have to be open and free of our demands to perceive in a clear way. F. Aqua is simply wonderful, the first minutes are very green but noisy, maybe chaotic, an olfative battle trying to bring some calm about the smell, then the calm is there with a stable and balanced aura of velvety aromatic smell. F32 & Absolute like ghosts scream their names in this version, the powdery floral side and the opulent magmatic deepness are now meeting water, humidity, transparence and stillness.

JustinV
JustinV

Dior....Dior....Dior.... I am a big fan of Dior Parfums.

I have Dior Homme
I have Dior Homme Sport
I am waiting for Dior Homme Intense to come to my country
I have Higher Energy
I have Eau Savage
I have Fahrenheit 32
I have Fahrenheit

I even have their mens skincare collection.

Why Dior... Why did you try to pierce into Aquatic market? You already have Higher Energy, you don't need to come in and compete others by....turning the classic Fahrenheit into....a complete disaster.

When I spray you on my skin. I turn mad.

You have stripped off the petrol note and put in those juicy, lemony scent. Why? You think this is good for an office scent?

Wait till you scent the real dry down. It is a blank version of fahrenheit. It becomes a violet and vetiver bomb.

Seriously, it is not bad, it is good, it is ....argh...I dunno maybe that is me.

But maybe this is cater for the people who doesn't really like the original Fahrenheit, or maybe this is for versatility.

My score:

Scent: 2 (Why Dior, why? LOL)

Sillage: 4 (monster as it gets as it still has Fahrenheit DNA)

Time length 3 (6-8 hours...spotty on me)

Occasion 3 (office scent, under the heat scent).

Overall score base on mathematics: 3/5

WTH, I still bought it XD

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Start citrusy and green but in a little heavy way.
To me and many opinions a cucumber note was clear mixed with grapefruit and mint.
Citrus is muted ,dont show except for the beginning.
It smell naturel but dont see it as a hot summer days,maybe spring.
Longevity about 5-6 hours with moderate projection.

DC-8
DC-8

I just run short in words to describe the great and sweet feelings of smelling this cutie... This baby appears wonderful and attractive from the very first whiff, until the very last trails of its smell.

It starts up with sort of mild sweet citrus notes, passes through very cool and creamy sweet notes of violet and ends up with woody (and a bit of spicy) vetiver and leather notes. It is wonderfully calming, relaxing and even tranquilizing. I unexceptionally did receive comments from everyone around.

This frag has lots of common items with original Fahr. while the latter is cool and suited for heat season. You might complain of its gasoline trails, as well as entire Fahrenheit line, but wearing some moisturizers or exposing in the heat, resulting some sweat, would work out as well to render a wonderful scent.

It reminds me sort of sweetness like Chanel Egoiste, while Egoiste is warmer and more spicy, suitable for fall and winter, while DAF is better for the heat. If you like any of the following, you gonna like DAF too: Chanel Allure Homme, Chanel Allure Sport, Chanel Egoiste, Dior Fahrenheit and YSL M7.

Longevity? Wore it just 3-4 whiffs and for 3 weeks, the trails of it on my collar would interfere with other frags as well, believe me! Projection is totally satisfactory. No worries at all, in this departments. I assure you.

This miracle is now as well as Chanel Allure Edition Blanche, among my signature scents. I really love it, indeed and will always be a constant and lifetime member of my board.

Thanks to Dior and Mr. Demachy! :-)

P.S. Like all other Dior and Chanel products, you might have to give it a second try to judge about it. Don't let the very first trial to disappoint you. Be patient and see for yourself.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Really different the original one and this is one good man's frag. Kool buy AS i would score 9/10

bwcw81
bwcw81

I am a big fans of the original Fahrenheit, so I am very excited with this Aqua Fahrenheit. After try this on my skin, I admit, it is a great scent as a flanker and a combination of many Dior familiar scent.

First, I would expect a pungent original Fahrenheit scent, Nope! None of the "petrol or diesel" scent, but a herbal aromatic scent with hint of floral scent. Soft, subtle and stay close with my skin - very gentle and nice. Minutes later, second notes emerged - a dusty floral scent wt slight citrus, it remind me Fahrenheit High very much, quite pleasant and it last about 1-2 hours. Before the last note hit, a slight heavier scent of the dusty original Fahrenheit is detected. Last, the Fahrenheit original inherited scent is finally emerged - powdery vertiver and leathery scent with slight soft "diesel" smell - very good. It last 6 hours on me, great longevity but pretty weak on projection, stay closed to my skin all the time.

Overall, this is absolute "Aqua" Fahrenheit experience for me, the scent take you from soft herbal scent to heavy dusty scent - imagine yourself like walking wet from beach to the hilltop volcano. It combine 2 very contra elements together with very good counter effects! Great job on Dior on this which truly true to it's name - Aqua Fahrenheit! 8.5/10 from me - is a definite buy!

svillatoro
svillatoro

I finally tried this one. The original is a masterpiece but this version is also great!!! I don't like absolut or 32... This one is highly recomended...

Dior is one of the best perfume houses...

Ignasi
Ignasi

Aqua Fahrenheit smells wonderful, very modern.
In the office several people have commented that it smells great.
Aqua Fahrenheit makes me feel special.
To me, it smells better than the classical Fahrenheit .

manosp3
manosp3

I realy love the drydown of this..
Vetiver and leather <3 <3

Finally the Fahrenheit that I can wear without feeling suffocated. This Aqua Fahrenheit doesn't pack a lot of heat. The citrusy note is very refreshing and somehow it doesn't interfere the core of the Fahrenheit. Depending on the day, sometimes I smell something like cool green cucumber, and sometimes I smell something soapy. The overall scent is still smokey like Fahrenheit with the help of violet and leather, I think. It's not very similar to other versions but the Fahrenheit 32. While the 32 is more floral, this flanker is more cool aromatic. Longevity and projection is great because I can smell it all day long. The scent is pretty linear as well; making it easy to wear.

I finally have my bottle and I enjoy it. It seems to be very versatile and it can be used all year round. The heart and soul of this fragrance is still the Fahrenheit, but it's been added this cool smokey freshness; making it more wearable for those who can't stand the original. It's interesting to try and I think Dior finally come a full circle with this one; There is Fahrenheit(s) for everyone. For me, this is my Fahrenheit.

onlineallday
onlineallday

Every man should own at least one version of Fahrenheit, I think. I personally love this one the most on a guy. The original is a bit too strong. It makes me grasp for air.

Rudy Arnak
Rudy Arnak

This could be named perfectly Fahrenheit "Cologne" as they did with Dior Homme. Fahrenheit was one of the fragrances that my father used to use when I was a kid and I associate the original with my father´s smell. Now I use Dior Homme. But I like this one. Soft, calm, fresh, relaxing.

antonpan
antonpan

To start with I should say that I'm a big fan of original Fahrenheit, I like F Absolute, I don't really like Fahrenheit 32 and I will not buy Aqua Fahrenheit.
New Aqua Fahrenheit is a weird combination of all recent Dior's releases - Fahrenheit, Fahrenheit 32, Dior Homme Sport, Eau Sauvage Extreme and even Fahrenheit Absoulte. The opening is herbal, sth like Eau Sauvage Extreme without "cologneness" of Eau Sauvage. Soon the scent becomes fresh in a modern way of Dior Homme Sport, but not so loud and zesty, and this freshness is combined with the softness of original Fahrenheit. Finally vetiver appears on stage making the scent light and unsweet variation of Fahrenheit 32 (without vanilla). On skin this vetiver notes are surrounded by smokey woodiness of Fahrenheit Absolute, so the fragrance stays close to skin (just like F Absolute).

When I tried Aqua Fahrenheit I felt myself wearing Fahrenheit 32 watered down with Dior Homme Sport. But strictly speaking the new fragrance lies between original F, F32 and Dior Homme Sport. I don't find it complex, for me it is less unique and memorable than its brothers, but at the same time I can't deny its richness and changeableness.

The longevity is wonderful, the sillage isn't impressive.

da_markos
da_markos

It's like to censored "The Godfather" movie from all violence scene... What's the point? All strong and controversial notes made oryginal Fahrenhat "love or hate" scent. Made him a legend because it has soul.
This version is too weak for ppl who likes oryginal and still not the "dream scent" for ppl who don't like Fahrenheit.

The best part for me from this flanker is comercial poster.

Karhu
Karhu

I have only recently discovered the brilliance that is Dior Fahrenheit, but so far have not ponied up the cash to get a bottle. I received a small sample of Aqua Fahrenheit recently and found it to be seriously lacking. Maybe because I am still in awe of the original and ashamed that I have just now found it?

At the top Aqua Fahrenheit starts off as a kind of gentler version of the original and doesn't seem to go any further. Seriously, I would never wear the original if it didn't move past that initial blast of petroleum that, while nice, would get old very quickly. On my skin, Aqua Fahrenheit is top note only. Maybe it is a body chemistry issue, but I have to say that with the original Fahrenheit still in production, there doesn't seem to be any reason to spend money on this.

Sort of a lighter version of Fahrenheit 32 with a very efemeral citrus on top. Nice but unneeded.

Rating: 6-6.5/10

ChemistRhi

I'm not very artistic in my descriptions, got my bottle today and glad I bought it as it was a blind buy.

It smells very similar to original F in the bottle, when it's on my skin though it seems very very minty, with a hint of the original.

Reminds me quite a bit of Fahrenheit 32, except less sweet and creamy, fresher, more minty and closer to the original. Pretty unique, had a compliment already on it.

I like the way it's both splash and spray, although when I took the lid of it splashed out a bit too much :P

Nice bottle and box, love dior perfumes.

Marangoni
Marangoni

I believe that this monstrosity is a crime against everything the original Fahrenheit stood for. They should really stop squeezing its glory like a lemon. Enough. And François Demachy should really be doing something other than perfumes.

querelle
querelle

I strongly believe that the guys in Dior could do that: give us back the original Fahrenheit and stop making pointless variations of it.

K1
K1

Although I found Aqua Fahrenheit flawless, it somehow disappointed me cause every single variation makes me think that it must be something perfecter than the original one. I made an idol out of Fahrenheit and I think I'm right.
It opens with citric opening of Fahrenheit on grapefruit and faint mandarin plus mint that appears after a while and makes the composition sharp fresh and stingy. Leather places underneath grapefruit and mint and cannot present boldly ad in original version.
For me Aqua is not only a fresh version of Fahrenheit for whom Fahrenheit is heavy (that I don't think so one simply thumb down it), it's rather a simpler version of that idol with mean pyramid and characterless aspects.

mehrdad
mehrdad

The new expression of the Fahrenheit signature. A fragrance born from the encounter between water and fire, simmering with a powerful sillage and explosive freshness.

For Aqua Fahrenheit, François Demachy created a new fresh woody facet for a more “cologne” feel, while maintaining the characteristic leathery violet signature.

In the top notes, Italian grapefruit joins Fahrenheit’s classic mandarin for a burst of explosive freshness. In the heart, violet – the ultimate expression of the Fahrenheit signature – is refreshed with Brazilian mint. The base is intense, vibrant and pure thanks to light vetiver from Haiti.

به نقل از سایت دیور

BIG
BIG

Vetiver on violet steroids with grapefruit topping! It's a pale reflection/shadow of the original Fahrenheit

bamboule
bamboule

I have bought this as a gift for my bf, firstly never before i tried any of diors for males thought its all too mature and never had interest in dior's house. Accidentically i come up with this one, cant express how happy with my purchase and he love it! he is fan of woody notes.
Consultant sprayed first on a paper I was quite sceptic as it was brand new and just come up, but then asked her to test it on my wrist wearing a cotton shirt I have to say its better works with skin rather than with clothes...it starts to dry down to simply awesone scent i couldnt help not to sniff it on the way home and after 2 hours i was still smelling citrus notes in a good way not cheap one with vetiver in it..Oh such a amazing scent!
Guys you should try it you will not regret to have it on your shelf and girls will be around you sniffing;-))))
Its very alluring, quite not bothering, very sexy something between mature and boy scent but still very elegant and rich.
actualy was going to buy for him allure sport cologne because i loved it and as he is not a fan of fresh/aquatic scents and by the great chance they didnt had any of "chanel" I was happy enough to open this new scent which is by far not like all these new scents reminding each other.

I cant say anything about longetivity because washed away in two hours but still feel it on my shirt.

savovu
savovu

I have to disagree with most of the toughts I have read about this parfume. Much better than expected, nice, calm, well made, at the start very sparkling, bright and after the citrus fade away the Fahrenheit soul comes up in an very nice and calm way. The bottlle is nice, the spray can be put off, and it has a good value for the money. I like it.

Savo

armchair sailor
armchair sailor

I don't know what to think about Dior's attempt to capitalize on the glorious Fahrenheit. None of the later versions seems good enough to stay on any shelf, on my opinion. So I wasn't really expecting much, but I was disappointed anyway.
At first it clearly reminded me of the original Fahrenheit, or at least a fruity version. But it's just a matter of seconds, and then something entirely different pops up, and what it is, isn't really anything to write home about.
After the first few seconds, a barely perceptible aquatic note takes the stage. It isn't really offensive, just uninteresting, characterless to the point of boredom. You have to focus to notice it, and then you realize it wasn't worth noticing.

It doesn't seem to last long, which on my opinion is a good thing.
Disappointing, really.

Aqua Fahrenheit Cologne by Christian Dior - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Aqua Fahrenheit Cologne by Christian Dior - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Aqua Fahrenheit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Aqua Fahrenheit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Fahrenheit by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Fahrenheit by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.