Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Chris 1947 Dior for women

Chris 1947 Dior for women
dislike

Chris 1947 Dior for women Pictures Chris 1947 Dior for women Pictures Chris 1947 Dior for women Pictures

This limited edition of Dior’s perfume, presented in 2003, can seldom be found, because it was launched in a very small number. It is sold in larger European perfumeries and in duty-free shops at some airports.

Those who manage to find the romantic, rock 'n' roll and spontaneous perfume Chris 1947, as Dior describes it, can enjoy sparkling, delicate, fruity-floral tones, with a sensual woody-musky closure.

The top notes seduce with heaven seed, cranberry and reed. The heart is dynamic and passionate, with freesia, cactus blossom, sweet peas and lily of the valley. Sensual musk is dominant in the base. The bottle has the same form as the perfume Diorissimo, though it is pink and glittery—which makes this edition glamorous in accordance with a rock star image.

It is available as 50 ml edt.

Cranberry

Violet Freesia Sweet Pea Cactus Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk

By Night White

Chris 1947 Fragrance Reviews

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Love this perfume also the bottle and the signature.
This perfume is suitable especially for young girls,being very sweet and fruity.
Principal notes very fruity and sweet are:Cranberry,sweet pea,violet and lily-of the-valley.
Chris 1947 it's similar at Britney Spears Fantasy they are both lovely.

cautiousferocious
cautiousferocious

How lovely is this rare fragrance! And only one half full bottle is currently available on ebay. Very modern scent, fresh when first sprayed and then swiftly mellowing to gentle. A cool fragrance for any age. Just a really lovely "up to date" eau de toilette: you can start your day with it and you will enjoy it as a night time scent too. Delightful!

zaza.ispratami
zaza.ispratami

My father bought me & I didn't even know it was limited until I read Fragrantica :p
Love you, Dad! And love this fragrance ^^

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The opening was promising on my skin, sheer and green. I didn't detect any cranberry. Unfortunately, Chris 1947 quickly morphed into a very sharp, sheer floral. I can't say it's any particular note in this case, but overall it smelled completely wrong on me.

jade pavilion
jade pavilion

I get this from my Singapore friend at 2002,He bought this for me as a surprise gift and i like it but not love it.

Jolien
Jolien

I absolutely loved this one! A perfume like no other. Unfortunately I connot find it anymore! Can anyone help?!

aniston
aniston

Smelled this from a friend who just snuck out some sprays from her mom's. Totally liked it! It was fresh and clean as if you just naturally smelled really nice, without effort. Been meaning to buy since then but can't find one. So sad.

guest_Dia
guest_Dia

I spent years looking for this! Omg...I love it so much it makes me feel like a small queen hehe!

sandratj
sandratj

this was a gift from my cousin at this smells like a party girl
rockz!!

guest_Odora
guest_Odora

This is a fantastic perfume! It is a shame it is discontinued. Beautiful, harmonic smell, cant remember the notes. Just fresh, almost fruity. Lovely!

RkrChk
RkrChk

This frag was NOT green on me...It started out as a pretty floral, and then after about 3 hrs, turned into a cheap smelling, old-fashioned scent...I'm disappointed, but that's the way it is with some of these fragrances...Hit or miss...!

vertigo
vertigo

It's a nice fragrance, fresh and green, but I don't get ANY of the notes mentioned ;) Just one, harmonious, slightly tart accord.
Really hard to describe what it smells of, but I strongly agree with nathalieZ & ruxxy :)
I must say, it didn't impress me very much and the staying power was weak - but it's pleasant.

guest_Heo Ji Yeong
guest_Heo Ji Yeong

I got the miniature of it and LOVE it so much, it's fresh, sweet and sour, unique! hope there'll be another as good as this one!

princess45
princess45

I have this perfume I never sprayed it, becuase I know if I dod I would waste the bottle, but I have it in a case. I never smelled it either, I wonder.....

ruxxy
ruxxy

beautiful perfume, for those young at heart, floral green indeed. i am proud to own the bottle, but sadly i have finished the content:( and can't be found anymore

Passionflower
Passionflower

I love it!!! It's such a shame it's been discontinued, I hope I can still buy it somewhere.

Chris 1947 by Dior 3.92 out of 5 based on 92 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Chris 1947 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Chris 1947, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chris 1947 by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chris 1947 by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.