Designers » D E » Aromatic « Groups

Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery Dior for women

Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery Dior for women
dislike

ozonic
Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery Dior for women Pictures Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery Dior for women Pictures

Dior Cruise Collection was presented last year with the first "voyage" edition Escale de Portofino, which took us to Italian Riviera with its fragrant aromas, and gave us its citrusy-aromatic breezes.

A new fragrance arrives on the market in May 2009, exactly a year after launching the first edition.

Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery introduces spirit of timeless colognes and takes us to a country of culture and urban, but simple and wearable, chic style. The fragrance incorporates black tea accords mixed with sophisticated and elegant Sambac jasmine, sandalwood and spicy tact of cardamom, seed often used to improve taste of tea and coffee.

Luminous breath of freshness is a true echo of aromas of Indian peninsula, which invites us to travel, be adventurous and relax. Fragrance Escale a Pondichery is available as 75ml and 125ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Tea Jasmine Sandalwood Cardamom

Herve Leger Ete

Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery Fragrance Reviews

Peta22
Peta22

I'm so inexperienced when it comes to trying to identify individual components in a fragrance and describing the fragrance but I do think this is similar to Elizabeth Arden Green Tea... I'm glad too because that is why I ordered it untested! I was hoping that Pondichery might be a more intense and longer lasting version of Green Tea which I think it may be! It's still cool weather here at the moment so I haven't really worn Pondichery yet but I'm looking forward to it - The sampling I've done on this fragrance since my bottle arrived is so beautifully promising - such a superb fragrance! So fresh and clean and enchanting! I can't wait to do a proper comparison between my beloved Green Tea's.

Wonderful fragrance! A bit oriental due to cardamom, but also very fresh and alluring. Surely it matches holiday season! Tea and jasmine blend is totally lovely, based on soft sandalwood. I can recommend it to everyone.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

For the first hour, it smells green and fresh on my skin. Then it morphs into citrusy tea. Not grapefruit citrus, more like lime fresh blended so well with jasmine. Without looking at the notes, I could not even tell it has jasmine. It would be refreshing for daytime in spring or summer. Too zingy (for me) to wear at night. $75 for 75ml at Bay Lougheed.

One spray on me:
Sillage: about a foot for an hour
Longevity: after three hours, can smell when hugged

Elisa S
Elisa S

A lot of people here have compared this one to Green Tea from Elizabeth Arden, but I don't get that. While Green Tea to me is a very sharp and citrusy fragrance, this one, on my skin, smells like an aromatic, soft, fresh, light and pleasant tea scent, which turns sweeter (and a bit soapy) in the dry down. The citrus notes in this one are not sharp, but soft and delicate.
It could be a unisex, but then a very soft, fresh and rather sweet one - no "heavy masculine" notes. On my skin it smells sweet and feminine - actually a bit too sweet in the dry down for my preference!

Update/PS. The jasmine must be of the non-indolic type (or synthetic?), since this fragrance does NOT give me a headache.

parveenleo7
parveenleo7

Dis one is perfectly Unisex........!!!

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

Absolutely gorgeous!! The tea fragrance I've been looking for. Opens with a strong citrus blast, very refreshing. Tea, jasmine and sandalwood are all evident.

The quality here is HIGH. Proper old-style Dior. What a treat! Perfect for the hotter weather I think. Yum.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

I am a man and I find this fragrance completely unisex. Escale a Pondichery is light, fresh, easy going but at the same time with character, subtance and elegance..I was looking for something I could wear that departed from the main stream, department store, aquatic and sports fragrances men wear for hot weather, and I think I have found one that meets the criteria without being part of the mainstream. I say the same thing about Escale a Parati.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This is one of the best tea fragrances ever created. My favorites have always been Bvlgari and L'Occitane for my tea fix. Actually, I dismissed this on first sniff thinking it was rather common and predictable. I couldn't even believe that it is Dior. My mistake.

It wasn't until I tried it out that I came to realize its beauty. It is well blended and it mellows softly on the skin like most tea fragrances do. However, it has something more. It has these luxe nuances that may only be discernible to the wearer but they sure add something special to the experience. It's like taking a warm herbal bath someplace far and exotic. Like a regal "me time". You know the feeling you get when you're wearing a luxurious lingerie? Only you knows about it but it feels indescribable.

I can't believe I am about to say this but I think this fragrance is sexy in that subtle way. I get the tea, the cardamom, and the flowers but they work beautifully together. Lasting power is amazing too.

Kiera79
Kiera79

I like this a lot, but I already own L'Occitaine The Vert which smells almost identical. This is less sweet and a little spicier, but still very similar. That said, this is a very wearable daytime fragrance. The cardamom and sandalwood give this a spicy undertone that is really nice. I don't smell any jasmine in this though.

Caliope
Caliope

I'm impressed with the ingredients Mr. Demachy used to obtain such a nice fragrance. This is one of the few perfumes I'll wear to the last drop. Thanks Dior!

susana75
susana75

This is a homey perfume ( for me ) , at my home in the middle east we drink black tea(NO MILK) aromatize with cardamom in my garden which fills with Arabian jasmine(sambac jasmine) in a quite warm summer night . Tea , cardamom and jasmine , I love pondichery and thank u Dior.

Iusticia
Iusticia

Fresh and nice... But far too expensive for a summery daily tea scent... I love Dior, and I love tea / citrusy scents for summer, and I tried most of them so far, but the most beautifull and classy tea fragrant is definetly - Burberry The Beat EDT... Sorry Dior!

poojakale21
poojakale21

I really like this fragrance. It is everything you'd want in a perfume for a woman! Its sweet yet not diabetic, its woody yet not masculine, it is has a well balanced citrus note too but nothing that will cause havoc inside your nose! Go for this one, you wont regret it!

curvealert
curvealert

This is one of my favourite summer perfumes. It's a subtle, fresh tea scent with a twist. I have Bvlgari's Thé Vert, which I also like very much, but it serves me more as a post shower freshener. I would wear Escale à Pondichery to work or social occasions. The spices/jasmin warm the composition and the sandalwood gives it more depth than your typical summer tea scent. Refreshing with decent lasting power.

sharhayad
sharhayad

Espectacular!!!! Es una eau de toilette fresca, un poco citrica pero con un toque dulzon que la hace diferente... Deliciosa

franksgirl
franksgirl

It is a perfect fragrance for summer.Many people have been asking me what scent am I wearing. It is classy, fresh and spicy. It reminds me of Hermes fragrances.

tatagaldino
tatagaldino

I am a man but use this fragrance. The output is a tea note, shouting out ally of the cardamom strong arrives to annoy me in the first minutes. After he calms down, it gets soft and the notes before chanted now are wonderful, the drydown is perfect. The longevity on my skin is durable (about 6-7 hours) for this type of fragrance. The sillage is moderate in my view is soft, is not invasive in my skin stays about 2 hours until close to skin. I love this perfume!

liat
liat

This is such a disappointment for me after the remarkable Escale a Portofino. I don't get any of the refreshing-salty-beach-y feeling I had with Escale a Portofino. What I do get, and TONS of, is tea. Not being a tea girl makes it such a boring fragrance for me. It's like going for a swim in a tea pot and then getting out to the world, trying to tell yourself you smell fav.

Escale a Pondichery is really mature, especially in comparison with Escale a Portofino, and lacks something bright and summer-y to it, something that might have made it so much better.

I'd recommend it for tea fragrances lovers & Dior lovers. I'm neither.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Such an amazingly refrehing scent, on the par with EA Green Tea or AA Herba Fresca but a lot nicer. Perfectly suited for a hot sticky day, not a great longevity or projection but I noticed this seems to be the case in this Dior collection. If Dior could improve longevity, it would be a winner, definitely. Having said all that, I am so buying a bottle of this fresh 'elixir' pronto!

mendosita
mendosita

I agree with Icekat- this fragrance is like cool summer breeze on a very hot day. It makes you think about the summer, the sun- only nice thoughts are involved with this. It is totally not my cup of tea, but I love it so much, I'm surprised myself :)
It's my favourite for summer, but I also like to use it on cold, dark winter days when you think that Spring will never come again. Pondichery is like a light at the end of a tunnel- it is a promise of nice, warm days and sun and freshness of the air after summer rain...
I smell black tea in it and that makes this fragrance so different from others of this type. I hope Dior never discontinue this one.

icekat
icekat

Escale a Pondichery is like a summer breeze on a hot day - refreshing, cooling and carefree. There is a class and quality in this fragrance. And though the composition is not complicated, it does not smell cheap or boring. The gentle tea note mixes lovely with a delicate slice of lemon and hint of cardamom. Nothing is overdone here; the scent is light and breezy to perfection. The feeling that I get from this fragrance is of a quiet beach on a clear summer day with strong cool winds coming from the depth of the ocean and hot waves of sun from overhead. Dior did manage to create a lovely coastal landscape with this scent without going into salty aquatic territory. And when I look at gorgeous pictures of Pondicherry city located in India on the Bay of Bengal, I do think that the scent captures the vacation destination quite nicely.

I love tea fragrances and Escale a Pondichery is one of my favorites. The tea note dominates the scent right from the start. In the opening there is a lovely addition of lemon and I think a bit of bergamot. The spices are just enough in the heart to give it a slight kick. There is a very gentle floral tone to the heart but if I did not see the jasmine as a note, I would not guess it. There is absolutely nothing indolic about the jasmine note in this fragrance. It is quite refreshing and light here. The wood base is serene and pleasant. The sillage is noticeable but light. The longevity is medium. I like to re-apply throughout a day.

Overall score 8.5/10. Lovely tea fragrance with lots of class and excellent quality. I use it a lot in summer time and definitely recommend.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Did I detect a green mango note in this, similar to Un Jardin sur le Nil? Yes...I think I did! And some tea as well. Briefly. Despite me using my whole 1ml vial (thank you olga1780) it didn't even last 15 minutes, far too shortlived for me to analyze it properly. I remember having this problem with Escale a Portofino as well. I was really prepared to like this.

A high quality perfume house such as Dior should really pay more attention to the longevity if you expect us to fork out big money! Hopefully other wearers don't have this problem...maybe it is just my skin.

emi

I must change my mind about this fragrance. Although I found it generic and not worth its price at the beginning, I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I ordered few more samples and I've just fallen in love with it. It is so fresh and sweet at the same time. And the tea note is just georgeus. So now I own a full bottle of it and I apply it generously as I'm still not pleased with its lasting power and silage.

K1
K1

I'm crazy about this trio, I love all of them and all are superior.
Dior magnifies in perfumery indeed. This trio shoots me into my best summer memories.
It's herbal, aromatic, casual, botanical elegant and relaxing proper for seashore vacations.
Smells fresh tea with cardamom that links it to natural perfumeries; something like essential oils.
Perfectly OK!

sarage
sarage

I tested this on a rainy December afternoon, and it was like a cool Mediterranean breeze.. It reminds me of Arden's Green Tea, but this has more nuances in it, I'd say this is more sophisticated. It is not just plain tea aroma like Arden.
This is perfect for hot summer days and evenings.
I like the bottle design, too.
This will be added in my want-list. :)

halwaya
halwaya

This is my favourite one from the Escale collection. It doesn't remind me of India, as Dior suggests the name Pondichery, but knowing it used to be a French colony everything is clear now.
The fragrance is very elegant yet fresh and original - it has become my favourite at summer, but nowadays I am wearing it at night - and it works just fine.. can't wait to try in in winter time.
Energy and harmony mixed together. I would buy again.

carinas
carinas

Escale a Pondichery is like a cool breeze on a hot summer day. I love it's crispyness, it's spicyness.
It always made me thirsty for a nice cup of tea, good quality Earl Grey or cup of chai with cardamom.
However, after wearing it for 3 months, I kind of got tired of it. It doesn't mean the scent is bad, totally opposite, Dior nailed it again, the scent and the bottle both sparkle, quality is good, as expected from Dior.
I probably wouldn't purchase another bottle, because there are so many other interesting tea scents out there and I'm always hunting for something new, but for all the tea fans, it's worth to try out!

Matildajr
Matildajr

I keep going back and forth on this fragrance. I find it as described by most here and for me it lasts all day. It's just that sometimes the tea is too much for me. I have to wear this fragrance every once in a while, definitely not a daily scent for me. I like it but don't love it.

emi

Green tea is very distinctive in this fragrance with some cardamon and jasmine in the far background. I really like the scent of green tea because it reminds me of my best years when I was a teenager and used green tea body spray in the summer. But my point is, that Dior's Escale a Pondichery is very simple and generic fragrance and it wouldn't bother me if it had better silage and longevity but these two are very poor in this fragrance. And I don't care it's an EDT. It's Dior as well and that name of the brand obligates don't you think? The frag is in my opinion similar to The Vert by Bvlgari and could definitely be an unisex. Nice, but not for that price. I really like the bottle design though.

olga1780
olga1780

Absolutely nothing groundbreaking here: clean, refreshing and uplifting fragrance.
BUT, you can't deny or overlook Dior quality! Amazing sillage and longevity and a very full 3-dimentional projection! There is no citrus listed here, but to my nose it's like an amplified version of Cerutti Image with a cardamom twist.
A definite keeper for me, I know for sure i am buying another bottle when I run out.

boruvka44
boruvka44

Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere + Dolce Vita = Escale a Pondichery.

Cams
Cams

Fresh and fantastic. Wonderful!

Emmanuelle12
Emmanuelle12

I love it ! Elegance, youthful freshness, lightness ! :)

Alalu
Alalu

This is sommer fragrance for me:)
...sommer night,powerfull,intensive

Cardamom go hand with hand with jasmine and from behind look green tee:)

Henriette
Henriette

I have used this and liked it all the way but never ever would I buy it again. It's one of those fresh colognes that doesn't add anything new. It's just one of the many green tea based perfumes that have started being popular when Bulgari introduced their Eau au The Vert. The lasting power is good.

daliflora
daliflora

I believe this is the only wearable Dior scent for someone who doesn't enjoy sweet overpowering fragrances.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is fresh, great for a city, one that's hot for most of the year. Very wearable. I think this is a tea scent, but I really like how well the notes blend together.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I love this. It is the perfect Summer scent that is not oozing with syrupy sugary junk. Class all the way!

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Firstly, I agree with NathalieZ - the very first review - about a sharp note in the unisex vein here. It gives the cologne an original character and certain status. It could be annoying under high heat but makes you psych up under air conditioners.

My association about this note is some spice that could be found in a few most popular Soviet alcohol-free beverages like Soviet Coca-Cola. I suspect that it is Maral root (Rhaponticum) and it has been the main ingredient of a rather popular Soviet beverage - Sayani and posesses lots of curative properties.

And I support Orangepoppy who says Pondichery is more for work than for fun.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Quite nice fragrance, a bit different to other "teas", more soapy in my opinion, at least when it dries down you keep smelling the tea without any citrusy or fresher notes you find in other perfumes. Really not my cup of tea, but nice and warm, in my opinion more a spring than a summer fragrance.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Tea fragrances are always a challenge because tea is such a delicate note. For a tea fragrance to reflect its name it will inevitably end up smelling like the other tea fragrances. It seems like the only differentiators are longevity, quality, and whether the other notes will be citrus or floral. With that in mind, Pondichery is a well made delicate tea scent with reasonable durability but it's pretty surely a "like" rather than a "love". The jasmine is nicely done and the cardoman is definitely there but I don't think this is either the Escale version or the tea fragrance that I'd recommend.

For tea fragrances I'd recommend the Bvlgari The Vert which is citrusy but more accessible and reasonably priced, or Arden Green Tea, which is less refined but extremely economical. If you definitely want an Escale perfume the Portofino is much more interesting and unusual one.

The bottle is rather cheesy for such an expensive scent; I think the desired effect was light sparkling on water. It's also odd that the scent is called Pondichery since cardoman tea is drunk in Iran. Perhaps Isfahan would have been a better name.

Sillage: very tight
Durability: 4-5 hours
Fabulosity: no
Price to value ratio: poor

limbaeck
limbaeck

Love it! A summer scent that is not all about grapefruit and lemon. And lasts.

movs
movs

The first impression I get from this perfum is cardamom and a faint scent of jasmine on a soapy (sandalwood) basis. Light, fresh and spicy. But what’s left when the perfume has dried down is such an elegant and classic scent. The most delicate tea note now plays the leading role while cardamom still lingers in the background.

I would describe Escale a Pondichery as an easy-to-wear-perfume. Feminin, classy and rather fresh.
Something to wear for an elegant "mademoiselle" on a sunny summer day.

Update:
After 12 hours (I haven't refreshed and have only applied 1 spritz on each wrist) I can still smell the perfume. The tea smells a bit like fresh fine tobacco now. Very nice perfume.

In 3 words: SPICY - LIGHT - ELEGANT

moly
moly

It's a lovely fragrance, fresh and relaxing. I guess it's not only for summer, I tested it today, on November afternoon and it worked quite well. It isn't loud or sensual, just pure, distanced and calming scent. One thing I found very interesting, five minutes after applying I was wondering where I know this fragrance from. And then came the revelation - this is very similar to "Green Tea" by EA. Or something between Green Tea and Green Tea Intense, also gentler and less sweet than GT original. When a tea note disappeared and cardamom emerged, the resemblance vanished, but it was so nice, since I love tea fragrances. Does anyone perceive it like me or is it my skin?

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

I like this one a lot, it actually reminds me of Pondicherry. So maybe it was the name that captured me first... but the scent would manage that on its own as well.

It brings to me images of myself and my boyfriend from back then (who is a devote sandalwood lover) in India...

Black tea with cardamom, like the one we used to drink day and night... refreshing and spicy.
Sambac jasmine... calming and lovely.
And then, sandalwood... smoky and intriguing.

The one perfume that managed to bring back all these treasured memories in a whiff. I love you for that, Dior.

I have only recently become a tea drinker, and during this period of change, I've begun to enjoy the scent of tea in fragrances.

Escale a Pondichery, while not as strong as Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge, is highlighted and softened by delicious citrus notes and jasmine.

I'm so glad that this fragrance is not harsh. The thought of tea and lemon made me cringe at first, but this blend is nothing to fear. It's so pleasant and refreshing that I could picture myself wearing this. In fact, one of my favourite Summer scents last year was Moschino Funny! which is slightly similar in terms of a tea note blended with citrus and floral notes.

This is a very sophisticated scent, with a suprisingly moderate amount of sillage and great lasting strength. The lady with the sun hat in the advertisement sums up this fragrance perfectly. It's Summery, crisp and classy.

It sparkles with vitality and youthfulness, however this fragrance is not for little girls. It is a pity that this fragrance is becoming harder and harder to find over the last few months.

Babina 70
Babina 70

just tested on a card... it is fresh at the beginning, and tea is dominating, but a after e few seconds get warmer... I like it!

This is a very well-designed scent, but unfortunately, it doesn't jibe with my body chemistry. Also one of the notes-- maybe the cardamon-- makes me queasy.

delphine67
delphine67

Ive tested this one today. On me the tea is dominant.I can also smell the cardamom but no sight of the jasmine and sandalwood.It smells nice but not my favorite Escale

notme
notme

It is a blunt, poor, unsparkling scent. I find it pretty bad, i wouldn't but it as air freshener. It's simply annoying. It's as if made hastily in the kitchen from leftover greens (basil, dill, parsley,lemongrass) all mixed violently in a lot of lemon juice. It lacks class and distinction. Never going to but it. I didn't expect this from a name like Dior. But other reviewers seem to like it. Perhaps it's difference in tastes, perspectives and body chemistry.

knit_at_nite
knit_at_nite

On my skin, Escale a Pondichery starts off with a lemon love fest, all glowing and sunny. The jasmin note evolves slowly and seems to come and go, as though the scent of the flower laden vine is brought up via a warm breeze. The tea and spice notes are the last to develop. I like all phases of this aromatic fresh and non cloying scent.
Despite the fact it's in Dior's "cruise line" geared for summer and vacations,this is an extremely wearable and versatile scent which could also brighten your day at work, or fit in with any happy occasion throughout the spring and summer.
Wish it came in multiple sizes, but it's still a reasonably priced scent given the presentation and the high quality ingredients. The large size means I won't run out before they reformulate it, a fate that has befallen too many Diors.
Could be Unisex for guys who are not concerned about wearing floral notes.

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

Heavenly, floral with a bit of citrus, long lasting, great for summer, and not so known... like light blue and company.

vestigial
vestigial

I loved the citrusy start first. But was amazed at the drydown (at least on my skin), a very well blended warm jasmine, cardamom and tea mix which stayed for a minimum of five hours. Slightly bitter, very elegant form of simple.
Spent a few months trying to choose between Portofino and Pondichery, and went with this one, as Portofino seems to have a bit of too soap-y start on me.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

I enjoy this it makes me happy, I call it the Eau Sauvage for women. A straight-forword frag, no frilly dresses with this, it's summertime board meeting with this one, I don't get any jasmine so I'm guessing it's to calm the cardamom. I absolutely love the dry down. It's lasting about 6hrs on my skin.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

Nice opening, smells a bit citrusy, but with a bite from the tea. Liked it overall, but would not buy a bottle. Smelt too masculine on me for my tastes

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

beautiful, lovely, but only lasts for an hour or so.. then poof and it's gone.

Lindaatje
Lindaatje

A real awful fragrance. I tried this on a paper in expectation of a lovely light smell. But huugh...awful. Powdery, sour.

sky76sky
sky76sky

A beautiful summer scent & a modern take on 70's citrus-aromatic classics.

This brings to mind a fresh & cooling gin & tonic with plenty of "ice & slice". Bitter (like the tonic) with an astringent quality (lemon peel)& is calming (tea) yet wonderfully saccharine-free.

There is a nod to older classics like O de Lancome but Dior has created a scent with a softer touch & a tender innocence. Uplifting but never bracing I would buy this scent in a heartbeat except it has such poor lasting power....which shocked me coming from Dior, the power-house of lasting scents.

I'd like a decant to tinker with this summer :)

Emeraude
Emeraude

Fresh,simple and very wearable,a clean fragrance for every day,and long lasting too,nice cologne...I think there is some citrus in this perfume...

zvoncica
zvoncica

Black tea and sandalwood.
Bitter and spice.
Fresh and long lasting.
Immaculate and authentic.
Old fashioned and timeless.
Victorian and noble.

Im honored to have him.

tsofa
tsofa

My boyfriend's sister gave to me a trial of this fragrance. When I wore it I thought that there was lemon in it but it was the black tea which made all the difference!

So little ingredients, such a big fragrance for me. I just never thought that I would wear a fragrance with black tea extracts. Easy to wear when you're on holidays. Simple but great!

guest_LuLu
guest_LuLu

Just bought it!It's so great for the hot Mediterranean summer.It starts off as a citrusy smell, then turns to a jasmine tea essence.Really unique and different.In general I go for Dior perfumes and this one is reaaaaly good.

susanab
susanab

I'm trying to get used to it. It's very fresh and nice. A good choice for summer. But in my skin don't last more than 2 hours. Mayby that's why the bootle is so big!!!

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried this one on today. It really smells like fresh grass and lemonade to me. Very sophisticated and very Dior. But somehow it's abit flat.

SandraS
SandraS

I tried it last night and I loved the smell. Its fresh and spicy at the same time. Very good aromatic blending of ingridients, I think it could be worn also buy the right type of men.

A scent to refresh you on hot days and warm nights, like a cup of homemade iced tea versus store bought sugary ones. As the first Cruise fragrance reminded me of Prada Infusion Iris, this reminds me a bit of Au Thé Rouge. (I mean they are in the same genre not that they smell alike).

The syllage is very good, not so sure about the staying power... but at least two to three hours on my skin.

A casual scent, both sofisticated and relaxed, and the botle is also very nice.

imgcas
imgcas

A very promising start, with fresh notes of tea, completely unisex. However, after a few minutes it becomes very sharp and bitter and it reminds me a lot of DKNY or Angel Schlesser pour femme (which also contains cardamom). That is the smell that finally remains for several hours. It wasn't bad at all, but I would have liked that the tea note were more emphasized. It is very cool, very clean smell and perfect for hot days.

guest_guest
guest_guest

I just bought this one and I'm loving it! I would classify it as a fresh sitrus fragrance with a twist;o) it's not just a ordinarry citrus-scent that you can smell on every other girl during the summertime. although it stays pretty mutch the same while youre wearing and it's not a complex fragrance,it really has some caracter! and stands out! to me it smells like sundrenched sweet lime with some spices on warm sandalwood.So appealing and sexy! I also think it's quite rich (as far as a citrusscent can be)! perfect for summerdays and nights,when you want to smell fresh, but not all that innocent ;o)

atenais_only
atenais_only

I like simple notes though I wouldn't suggest it as a hot summer fragrance. It's a bit heavy for me to wear it during the day. However for the evening to go out I find it super, new and sexy! Would love to have it.

Marta
Marta

It's fresh from the biginning,after while i feel warm of jasmin.I can love it.
It's a huge difference between Pondichery and Portofino.
Portofino was like a very strong hit of spicy,like for men-i don't like it,but Pondichery don't hit you.It's fragrance with space,what i'm looking for in perfume..and some warm.it's cologne for good way.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Quite simple, wearable, fresh cologne. Escale a Pondichery has soury tea dominant top note - tea similar to those we can find in Flowerbomb or Kapsule Floriental. Jasmine is not dominating but adding sweet floral color to it. Cardamom gives some spiciness to the tea.
It's perfect for hot days and is blended well. But that's not for me though, it lacks something extra for me- it's one of those you can wear for every occassion. Staying power is good. The bottle size is too much in my opinion- might be aimed for those who wear one perfume all the time in the row (or another after that).

Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery by Dior 3.94 out of 5 based on 436 ratings and 70 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.