Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dior Addict 2 Dior for women
dislike

I have it: 891 I had it: 645 I want it: 596 My signature: 30

ozonic
Dior Addict 2 Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict 2 Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict 2 Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict 2 Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict 2 Dior for women Pictures

Dior Addict 2 is a floral fragrance with soft musky notes, for the young and sexy. The tope notes are freesia and grenadine, while the base notes are white musk and sandalwood.

Dior Addict 2 was launched in 2005.

Orange Freesia Grapefruit Bergamot

Pineapple Pomegranate Lily-of-the-Valley Watermelon Lotus

Sandalwood Cedar White Musk

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche
Bright Crystal
Dior Addict Shine
Dior Addict Eau Fraiche (2014)
Zen Sun

Dior Addict 2 Fragrance Reviews

Dort0625
Dort0625

I was on a local classifieds website last week when I saw a man selling a collectors gift pack of seven different perfumes from sephora, he purchased it for his new girlfriend and turns out she's allergic to perfume (her loss my gain lol) so for 25 dollars I got seven mostly lovely high end perfumes. This just so happened to one of them. I can't say enough about how wonderful this smell is. It's gorgeous, and I will say I find it near identical to twirl by Kate spade (another personal favorite) the truth sad thing about this perfume....the price!!! Other than the price tag, this is wonderful

blue_belle
blue_belle

This one came to me because my mom ordered the wrong thing. All the fruit disagreed with her chemistry, but luckily it smells pretty decent on me so I inherited the bottle when she decided she didn't want it.

It starts off with a big burst of citrus, which then mellows out into a gentler pineapple and pomegranate scent with some grapefruit and bergamot undertones. It's not too sweet or artificial and lasts longer than some, but I still don't find myself reaching for it much at all; it's just too similar to Bright Crystal and others of that type that were popular several years ago. For the price it would be easy to find something more unique, and those looking for this type of scent could probably find it cheaper elsewhere.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I love the smell! This just came into my collection last week and I only get to try it today. I love how light and easy it smell. Very office appropriate. Nice bottle too, hassle free (no separate cap) <3

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is very pretty. A little on the light side so it does need to be re applied. But there are definitely some occasions that call for something a bit more subtle. I really like the citrus and flowery mix in this. It really mingles together nicely.

lirael00
lirael00

It's a classic citrus fragrance that doesnt' stay long on my skin. I bought the bottle few years back at the airport as it was summer and I wanted something fresh. Immediately I regret that buy as this perfume has no staying power. Too light, too boring, nothing special. I've expected more from Dior house.

7kaaaate9
7kaaaate9

This was my first "real perfume" (aka not a body mist), I asked for it for my 18th birthday and my grandmother bought it for me. I remember how in love with it I was, I used almost the entire bottle and now have no idea where the bottle is, so I ordered a small one on eBay. I was immediately transported back to the summer after high school and first year of college. A nostalgic scent for me.

To my nose, I immediately smell the citrus notes, almost to the point of being sour. But once it settles a bit, I smell a mixture of fruits with grapefruit being the most noticeable, with a powdery undertone. I don't really smell any of the floral notes but maybe that's just me. The lasting power leaves much to be desired, as it wears off my wrists in about an hour. I still smell it when I turn or move my head so I guess it lasts longer behind the ears. But no longer than about 2-3 hours on me.

I do get the comparison to Versace Bright Crystal, but this is more fruity, where Bright Crystal is more flowery at first then fading into fruity (at least for me). I do love both, but I think I actually prefer BC over Addict 2.

nini88
nini88

very light perfume ,fell in love with the smell on the sample but it doesnt last long ...

username101
username101

For me the strongest or most noticeable notes in this perfume were grapefruit and rose but somehow rose is not on the list. The two notes remain consistent throughout the drydown. I think it was very likeable, and suitable for someone who can't tolerate heavy fragrances. I recommended this perfume to a lady who were choosing a graduation gift for a 13 year old girl, but upon smelling she said it was heavy for the girl's age. I don't know. To each his/her own I guess. This is something I may have purchased in the past, but nowadays I don't find it special enough to open my wallet.

LiviaBruch
LiviaBruch

may be this fragrance reminds to versace bright, but dior addict 2 has been launched first.
whatever... is not for me.

zoogirl
zoogirl

I love this one for hot summer days, it reminds me of pink sparkling champagne. It's light, soft and uplifting.

ru2
ru2

Keep trying this and expecting something pleasant (at least) but all I smell is cheap acetone!! Just me?

allexa
allexa

Well, it's ok. A funny story about nothing. Silly blend, looks like someone mix "a little of this and a drop of that".
I'll say no.

Annete
Annete

I like it, but it's too light for me, I prefer stronger fragrances...

Nil3
Nil3

I H-A-T-E-D this one! I swear I sprayed and sprayed and sprayed and for some strangest reason it dissappeared in air. My mom's jaw dropped when I was sitting next to her on a bus telling her how much I sprayed on me. She smelled something very light....that's about it. But hey,skins are different,right? ;)

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

Smells like summer parties at night! Powerful grapefruit and freesia, pineapple makes me happy with a beautiful dress and a lovely youthful, scent that lasts a long time!! I love

Renata tang
Renata tang

smells a lot like versace bright crystal I have it too.

LOL

Sarah Sanogo
Sarah Sanogo

Frankly this is my favourite scent . I would advice people who like fruity scents because it smells so good.

Mmbetorres
Mmbetorres

Like but not love. It's great when layered with something a little more citrusy or floral. Silage isn't bad. It lasts maybe three hours.

Eriu
Eriu

I love this fragrance, because it just makes me feel HAPPY! It always brings a smile to my face, even when I'm feeling sad. So, in my oppinion it is somewhat of an elixir of happiness :)

Vampiris
Vampiris

simple and beautiful..

fresh and addictive..remind me of my old time fav Lancome Miracle..

a bit common and ordinary..nothing spectacular but very timeless, classy and actually not replaceable..

cute bottle and the scent is just delicious and youthful..definitely nothing old lady like..

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

i've had this for two years now. i don't use it very often only because i collect perfumes and have way too many bottles. dior addict 2 smells like sweet grapefruit on me. barely any flowers though. i'd also like to add that it lasts for 12+ hours on me (which is very odd looking at other reviews...). give it a try! maybe it'll suit you.

miquita
miquita

I've been testing this one for two months now. I love this fragance. Really fruity on me, the pineapple fits my personality very good. I love fruity fragances so I find it delightful. It's a pity it doesn`t last long... 2 or 3 hours. On clothes I can smell it for like 4 days, but I have a pretty sensitive nose.

bailarina
bailarina

Citrussy, not a lot of watermelon (which I would have loved). It's refreshing during summer, and yes it smells like Bright Crystal by Versace but slightly less sweet, and more wood .
Lasting power is OK.

Ce11estion
Ce11estion

nooo.. sorry, I wanted to love this as it was a present, but it's not for me.. super powdery and harsh, over flowery, sickly and cloying to the point that my neighbour made reference to that "messed up perfume" (she didn't say messed) that I was wearing.. I fell out with her around the same time - not over this I add, but she did have a point! it was also fairly linear on my skin.

4seasons
4seasons

One of my favorite scent!! I always felt so happy every time I wear this...Will always repurchase it!

Sunshine99
Sunshine99

Dior Addict2 is lovely and playful ,soft scent you can wear everyday, anywhere without feeling out of place.
it's fruity and flora perfume I'd love to use on summer ,the best part is they managed to create a classy watermelon scent and put it in this perfume! So fresh and lovely, definitely not a cheap or old-ladylish smell.

Kirstie Rose
Kirstie Rose

Ooh, I did not like this one! I hate to say it, as I love Dior, but this smelled like an ever so slightly spicy toilet cleaner on my skin.

That said, light, citrusy fragrances never work with my chemistry. It smelled very toxic and acidic, Lemon Pledge springs to mind!

I do believe however, that on the right person, it could be a lovely, youthful springtime scent. I think it's less a case of "I don't like this" and more a case of "this doesn't like me!"

mluckyg
mluckyg

The note that I could smell most is light pineapple, a little bit tart. Overall this is light fruity fragrance, more fruit than flowers. I need to spray 3 sprays to be able to smell it. I like it.

ElleNell
ElleNell

An ultimate youth, fresh, sexy, modern girly, feminine fragerance.

One of my favourites, very cheerful, reminds me of sunny spring days.

yidansheng
yidansheng

true, a rich version of Bright Crystal

mrsliwang
mrsliwang

Nice and light, but still has the Dior Addict family signature whiff. Doesn't last long though!

lbean
lbean

This and Addict Shine were recommended to me as similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue but with a hint of sweetness. I tried them a while ago and didn't see the similarity to Light Blue, but found the two of them a lot alike.

They are both floral-fruity scents, Addict 2 being a lot more fruity. Its top notes are very citrus (but still sweet) and I get mainly grapefruit. After a few minutes it softens to a sweeter and more pleasant scent and the drydown is subtle but still remarkable.

Shine is more linear and slightly sweeter as it doesn't share that citrus start. It's a lighter, more floral version of Addict 2 but overall similar. I do think it's a classier scent but even so. If you already have one of them, don't even bother. Most people won't tell the difference.

I think both smell quite nice, not typical teeny floral-fruity. They have some depth. I like Addict 2 tartness better though.

It's perfect for a hot evening/night and certainly a winner with men.

mz.honey
mz.honey

I wore this perfume throughout spring of '07. it really freshens up the mood. i would definately wear this perfume time and time again. It has all the best ingredients...watermelon, oranges, grapefruits. this is the best dior fragrance! This is HAS got to be my top fragrance so far!!! I could smell the grapefruit scent in it. I love grapefruits. It smells so crispy and spring-ish. I LOVE IT!!!

june_shmily
june_shmily

my lecture dont want to cont our class because she want to hug me because of this perfume :p

mjloria
mjloria

after trying it for the third time i wanted to make a review about oh addict 2. addict 2 is fresh, clean a little sweet, elegant and girly, AND most important, i can wear it at 40°C! it worked wonderfully on my skin, first is fruity, citrusy, and after 2 hours it gets a little powdery and more floral, i like how it develops.. im guessin the longevity depends on chemistry cause there are a lot of mixed opinions about it, on me it wasn't extremely long lasting, but it wasn't of 10 minutes as some say.. it was about 5 hours on me, aprox 8 on clothes..
unfortunately it's too expensive for a poor student like me tho :( i'd get if it wasnt so expensive here in mexico

exciter76
exciter76

I have a soft spot in my heart and a weakness through my nostrils for all that is citrus-scented. I’m so vulnerably at the mercy of my hesperidic weakness that I’d buy Country Time lemonade if it was in a plain glass bottle with a spray nozzle. Unfortunately this weakness has caused me to buy some pretty mediocre scents blindly, based on the simple fact that they were citrus florals. I got Dior Addict 2 through a swap with a friend. She was disappointed DA2 was not a ‘pink’ fragrance. She was right--this is definitely not a ‘pink’ fragrance, so do not be misled.

DA2 begins with a boozy, bitter grapefruit—boring and almost worthy of dismissing, regardless if it is Dior or not. In time it redeems itself with the introduction of muguet and it sweetens up with the introduction of a fruits-in-a-punch bowl concoction. Six hours later the faint scent of fruit punch, soft florals, and musk linger, leaving behind one of the best drydowns in a hesperidic fragrance.

If you are looking for a sillage bomb or a fragrance powerhouse, look elsewhere. It is a refined and demure fragrance, with quiet, understated class. Save your Tom Ford BOVdF for the VIP section on Saturday night; DA2 spends its Sunday afternoons sipping mimosas at brunch with the girls, wafting in the breeze ever so gently.

Migalex
Migalex

There are hundreds of perfumes, if not thousands, with this type of smell. It smells very much of grapefruit, which seems to be very trendy these days. And even amongst Dior perfumes, I can count at least seven floral fruities with this type of strongly acidic citric opening: addict 2, shine, eau sensuelle, eau fraiche, Escale à Portofino, à Pondichery and aux Marquises. Versace has also got plenty and most of the brands seem to have at least one. Originality, for that reason, nears zero, if that much. The scent is quite pleasant, but far too common. I do not understand what is so appealing about grapefruit and lemon that makes this type of scent so overwhelmingly ubiquitous. And the staying power is not great.

On me this fragrance opens like crispy grapefruit. Not bad as a fresh and not sweet fragrance, but not interesting enough.

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

I was rather dissapointed with a purchase of Dior Addict 2. The fragrance itself is nice, but reminds me very much of Versache Bright Crystal and Bebe Sheer that I already have. What I was not happy with though, that staying power is less than 10 minutes on me. Seriously, I spray it on and in less than 10 min it's gone. If I didn't buy it at Macy's I would think I got a fake. So far I was sure that Dior makes quality stuff, but now I have to reconsider it, and pricing it at $90 a bottle is way too high. I don't feel like payig such money just for a brand "Dior". I am returning it.
Fragrance - nice,light, great for summer, but common.
Sillage - poor to none.
Staying power - poor to none.

cherie97
cherie97

I love this version of Dior Addict! It's a bright, cirtusy-floral composition that brings smile on my face. This scent describes me in every way.I was hoping to find my signature scent and I never wanted it to be, you know, a pink one. But, I guess I have to live with it! It's nice but somehow it's wild, it's warm but also a little watery. Just a perfect combo. It's a very sexy and feminine scent, on my skin it blossoms into a warm, sweet/sour scent. I love it. It's not sophisticated. Just easy-going, wonderful, heavenly. Something that you want to smell over and over again. The bottle is just wonderful. It's simple but nice, shiny but calm.
I hope I'll get my bottle for my birthday, so I can make it my signature finally.
I have to agree with the intense version though - Dior should make one! Although I love Addict 2 and the lasting power is good on me, it could be way better - I wouldn't mind if it stayed with me all day and night long:)

Akasha66
Akasha66

Love this fragrance,only problem it's totally hard to notice on the skin and doesn't stay lng at all.
If Dior should make it in the "Intense" version or eau de perfume it would be my fav summer fragrance,beautiful but not for this price cause it disappears so quickly !

#######

Have to rewrite the post cause I just bought my 3.4bottle of this Gorgeous frag! Love it! It is perfect for me,smells so good on me :) and I have to say I really can smell it!

dinosgirl3
dinosgirl3

This fragrance is so bright, and zesty and fruity - it's the one I reach for most when I want to feel alert and energized. It's quite refreshing. I get a lot of bright citrus followed by sweet and tangy fruit intertwining with soft florals. It's sparkling and fresh, but not overwhelming. It always has a very "girly" vibe to it. Perfect for those summer days when you when you need an extra hop in your step.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Just nice and girly.

sublimation17
sublimation17

I agree that this perfume must be worn by the right woman because a lot depends on your skin. This perfume for 6 years is my signature scent. It was love from the first smell (I've smelled it on one woman I hardly knew and I thought it smelled like heaven). Addict 2 lasts for hours on my skin and even the next morning my hair smells like it. On me it is not sweet at all (although it is sweet on my friend). I receive a lot of compliments while wearing it. Once a friend of mine asked me what perfume I was wearing and then he has bought it for his wife. But it is completely different scent on her. So my advice is try any fragrance on your skin before buying.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

LOVE DIOR!!! Something in many Dior perfumes smells almost like cleanser, but I love it anyway! J'adore has it, this one has it. It's a very upscale clean scent! This one is sweeter and more floral than the slightly heavy Dior Addict, and I like it. It's very fem, kinda along the lines of Miss Dior Cherie or Coco Mad by Chanel... fem + green. Definitely has personality, but I think I would reach for J'adore or Miss Dior Cherie over this one... still, there's something about it...

nora elia
nora elia

Totally agree with EVERYWORKER, the sillage and longevity is very poor, the good news (for me) is that I bought a small bottle and I can bring it with me to reapply, It smells modern and elegant at the same time.

napiergirl

Forgive me if this review is trivial ....but over summer and after many nights on the town and bbqs this perfume is the best if you are hungover !!!!!There i said it... but if you are feeling a bit under the weather but still want to smell nice but your stomach cant handle your usual ...this is perfect!!!!..maybe even a cure .

Everyworker
Everyworker

Got this one for my birthday recently. I like it very much as I am a big fan of Versace Bright Crystal. To me they are very similar.

Dior Addict 2 smells more citrusy, and I detect watermelon, it smells a bit like lemonade.

The downside is that the lasting power is very poor...

oriens
oriens

Soft, calm, and fresh. Suitable for anyday and anytime. I like the bottle too! Just lovely.

BUDDYCASSIE
BUDDYCASSIE

Iv loved this fragrance for years! Iv gone through 2 bottles and never tire of it. It makes me feel so fresh and happy. The fruity smell is devine! I mostly use it for daywear :)

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

When I sprayed it on, I thought: This smells so cheap! But when the smell settled, I figured I really misjudged it... First, it was pure citrus (duh). Then, it really reminded me of D&G's 3 L'Imperatrice because of the watermelon. After about 30 mins, it turned out to be a lovely citrus-fruity-floral fragrance. Although it's not THAT unique, I still absolutely adore it. It was gives to my mom as a oresent, but I'll probably use it all before mom gets to spray it on the second time :) It's just a great scent that makes me smile, it's such a feel-good frarance... and it really does bring a ray of bright, beautiful sunshine into my hard at the moment life and Moscow's gloomy December days. Honestly, I could never even imagine how much a fragrance could be so meaningful to me. Thank you, Dior, for such a great little citrusy sun in a cheerful pink bottle!

P.S. Oh, and I have to admit it has pretty good lasting power and AMAZING sillage which I also really admire in perfumes.

crysna
crysna

A fruity/floral fragrance from Dior, fresh and citrusy maybe not somenthing unique BUT with the DIOR touch of quality!!! on my skin it begans with a fresh burst of fressia and then the citrus notes appears leaving a soft veil of orange mixed with the grapefruit,refreshing! then the white musk and patchouli does the job making it classy and refined! very different from the original Dioraddict that's strong and a turnheads fragrance, and this is calm, soft and less complex! making it perfect for young women, but i thinks is perfect for someone who wants to smell fresh and confident without being noticed! longevity around 5 hrs on my skin, good sillage and i ended buying the luxurious dioraddict2 gift set, love the bottle so pretty!!! Love DiOr!

napiergirl

I wanted a summer fragrance ,something fruity but not like candy , and something soft but not boring .Addict 2 is perfect for this purpose . I had tried ages ago and while it was nice back then I was on the signature scent quest so passed it by ,but since then i now realise why just pick one fragrance !!!! .So for a summer daytime fragrance this is really nice .

UPDATE ....day two and i have to say while a like this a lot i seem to have to drown myself in this fragrance for it to last longer than a hour .

Thandar
Thandar

I was dying to own this perfume at first.On the paper,it smells very fresh and good.So,I bought it a few months ago without testing on my skin.The scent is so strong and absolutely different on my skin.I got regret of buying this in full size.I can't stand the strong headache scent of grapefruit.In addition,it does smell like Gucci 'Envy Me' which I hate.

talnyc
talnyc

I received this as a gift several years ago and I did NOT like it at all. Very synthetic!

cynthiac
cynthiac

At first spray, there is a burst of fresh citrus with just the subtlest hint of bitterness - grapefruit.

This gradually morphs into soft, floral and sweet smells, bringing about some sweeter fruits, flowers and gentle woods. All the while, there are still zesty nuances of the top citrus notes.

A subtle fragrance perfect for everyday use, keeps you feeling invigorated and charming at the same time.

The grapefruit takes centre stage here, and second is the soft musky sandalwood. I don't get a lot of florals here but that's all right because this grapefruit-sandalwood combination is nice on its own. The tartness of the grapefruit is balanced very well by the woody undertones of the sandalwood. Overall, this one is a winner. A bit sweet, a bit tart, a bit smokey.

DevilAngelique
DevilAngelique

I personally love this perfume. It has that cute fruity smell that I like, and the grapefruit scent is wonderful.. My boyfriend like it on me =)

Staying power is only about 4-6 hours on me, but it's okay. Love the bottle, too!

NNN
NNN

Great everyday scent, very subtle, clean and agreeable.
This is the kind of fragrance that will never botter anyone, but, if you want a remarkable scent, I'm sure Dior will have something that suits you better.

Tristiana
Tristiana

really nice grapefruit scent, fruity and bright.. slightly unstable.. but it certainly doesn't stand on the way to buy it.. "100 % must have" during hot summers days.. :)

crisjoy
crisjoy

Starts off with a burst of citruses - doesnt make it that interesting( just fresh and summery) and then the Dior feisty elegance comes in and makes it remarkable (even for a summery fruity floral).

lislac
lislac

Oh, I love this!!! This is definetly one of my new favorite fragrances. I'm very happy to have found it!

Pierina
Pierina

I impulse purchased this one recently. Initially I was not besotted with it but not unhappy. Over the past few days I have been growing incresingly more pleased with it.
Deffinately a fruity floral but I am getting fresh fruits not too sweet and gentle powdery florals.
we are moving into spring and this is a very day appropriate frag for this season. I didnt think the longevity was great but sprayed 4.5 hours ago after showering and it is still going strong.
This is a nice casual perfume, suited to the office and general day wear, even a spritz before bedtime is nice. Unoffensive without being boring.
I just really think Dior makes fantastic perfumes. the EDT's tend to outlast the EDP of competitors and they just smell better. Worth the extra $$ IMHO.

Necabel
Necabel

Me gusta mucho el aroma aunque hay algo que no acaba de encajar con mi personalidad. Únicamente la utilizaría en primavera y verano, y nunca para la noche. Es un aroma dulce y fresco, pero dura poco sobre mi piel. Si hubiera un apartado de "me gusta pero no me identifico" la añadiría aquí.

***

I love the smell but something does not quite fit with my personality. Only use in spring and summer, and never at night. It smells sweet and fresh, but is short on my skin. If there is a section of "like but do not identify the" add here.

Pinni
Pinni

Another scent I'm happy I didn't rush to buy right away. I fell in love with it for a moment and was very interested in buying. It's a cute pink scent that's quite sporty and transparent. A good scent for daytime use. It's young (though my grandmother keeps proving the fact that it's not the age but the personality) and laid-back. It's clean and fresh but in a sweeter way rather than very citrusy. (Reminds me of my 7-9th grades.)

I've never been the girliest girl so at first I liked this very much. After that I've been trying out dozens of other scents and my perspective has changed. Now it seems a bit cheap and soapy clean. Perfumes have always meant beauty and luxury for me and unfortunately this scent doesn't give me that feeling.

Anyway my first impression is still intact and I think it's good for a young sporty girl or situation where the scent is not the main point. (Though that impression might be achievable with cheaper scents or scented products too.) It's pleasant which is quite enough if you're not looking for anything classy or luxurious.

Berth
Berth

Just love it, very youthful, feminine and interesting!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I like this scent! It doesn't have a strong silage , but it has been 5 hours since I sprayed this fragrance and it still smells! It is very nice, I would call it pretty! I wouldn't mind owning it! It smells fruity at the beginning, I can smell the watermelon and citrus, later on it is more floral and now after 5 hours it is lightly floral with a hint of musk. In the beginning it has a strong resemblance to Versace bright crystal, but in the dry down they are different. I find versace sharper and Dior 2 is smoother and more feminine ! I prefer this one. I like strong fragrances generally but this one is very nice and for an edt it has great staying power. I also am not a fan of fruity florals , but this is the exception!
Update/ I could still smell this on me the next day! I sprayed at 3pm and 11am the next day it was still there. Good staying power for a edt!

Cutie
Cutie

It smells nice and fresh but has absolutely no staying power on me. I had used entire 1 ml sample on myself and could not smell it within 1 hour. Needless to say I won't be spending money on the full bottle.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

If you've been looking for the ultimate sour fragrance, you've met your match! Mediocre.

Juma
Juma

Today's gift from dear Fragrantica's friend NathalieZ.
She's succesfully conviencing me how I'm wrong not admire floral-fruties.
I love this jewel with grapefruit and orange beginning, I detect freesia and bergamot as lotus- which I love all, and don't get a lot od sandalwood-luckily.
At the end I feel powderness what I adore for last few years.
Not too girly and over-sweet but pretty, modern, scent for sophisticated, modern women.

sophisticated
sophisticated

on my skin, it starts off with a peppery note that lasts for 5 sec. maybe, not sure where it comes from, no fruity notes whatsoever. instead, a blend of different flowers rush in but don't take over, they linger for more than a day actually but it doesn't mean it's a strong fragrance, it's very fresh and a light lovable flowery scent, it's just the lasting power that's overwhelming and i get whiffs of it even on the second day to my pleasant surprise, the dry-down is musky with those flowers that won't seem to "leave" -willingly!! :D having said that, it's a nice pleasant scent of course, it doesn't go through varieties of different notes -on my skin- just flowers all the way. is it distinguished in any way? NOPE... light flowery scents are everywhere, it's the bottle that's very pretty and the lasting power (i'd like to wear a strong perfume that lasts for 2 days like that one, that would be epic LOL)

BlackSwan
BlackSwan

The best perfume ever..and i had plenty of them..there is something about this scent, when the right woman wears it. It seems to me that all men are like hypnotized when i wear this. Totally sexy and absolutely my personal winner. And I disagree with Bright Crystal- smells much cheaper and kind of acid to me.

ksenia2010
ksenia2010

I agree with few reviews here that it smells like Bright Christal. I find it very pleasant and feminine scent with some citrus notes. However it does not stay long on me. I would give it 3.8 out of 5.

My second review/opinion :

Dior Addict 2: Yes, the smell is very similar to bright crystal versace perfume but dior addict 2 is a lighter version. I agree with bunny, it is suitable to wear this perfume during on sports cause dior addict 2 have something smell kinda like a 'wet flower'. I like this perfume more on my skin cause it smell more flowery and sweet like a soap. But i dont like to spray it on my clothes cause its smell to powdery but still sweet. Dior Addict 2 has an average staying power. 3-4 hours only on me. I can say that Dior Addict 2 is more flowery version, more soft than bright crystal versace perfume. :)

Bright Crystal Versace: Yes, It is a bit sharp when you first spray it but i dont like to smell it on my skin cause it smells too musky and woodsy But i love to smell it on my clothes, smell so good mostly the pomegranate and the lotus flower notes. Very very fresh!! The staying power is average also, 3-4 hours on clothes.

But both of this perfume is a safe use when you want to go to work, campus or school.

I prefer Bright Crystal Versace more than Dior Addict 2.

::: Sorry for my english :::

bunny
bunny

I don't think it's good for anything other than sports.

I remember trying this at the Dior counter at a department store, and the SA then let me try Dior Miss Dior Cherie. Immediately, Addict2 felt not like a perfume at all.

It is extremely citric and smells really artificial. Above all, I feel that Addict2 does not have a soul. That said, it's not disgusting or unpleasant.

Actually, it would make a nice work scent if you work in a high-stress setting, and if you happen to like the smell.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

It don't remember nothing about your "sister", the first Addict. This is really fresh, relaxing bouquet with some fruits. Summery-like fragrance pomegranate, citric notes and flowers. Like a lightly spring day on a garden.
On me:

Sillage: mid
Longevity: mid/good (4-6h)

Siv55
Siv55

If you like Dior Addict you won't like this nasty little sourpuss. If this had a face it would look like a bulldog chewing a wasp. What is this for? If you wait a very long time it cheers up considerably, but it's not worth hanging around.

mjb28
mjb28

This is heavenly smell! Very refreshing, crisp, clean and sweet but not over the top. The freshness of flowers and fruits are well blended. Very wearable as everyday special scent. But mostly best during warm season.

I could smell some other similarities to this kind of scent, but this one is unique. It has its own character that stands out from the rest.

When I want to be at my most feminine mood, I wear this. It is elegant, seductive and is very appealing. Very subtle musky drydown that lingers all day long on my skin. It always gives me a big smile on my face with all the compliments that surrounds me.

The pretty pink bottle radiates and uplifts my spirit even by just looking.

This is so extraordinary! I really love it!

whiten
whiten

though I would like a bit more citrus, this one is definitely a fresh and young perfume, perfect for spring & summer. It is young, but not as sweet/simple young like miss dior cherie. college I would say. I'm curious of other people's reactions though. I'll wait and see:D

Lovable Amy

Yes, i agree with some comments that DIOR ADDICT 2 smells very similar with BRIGHT CRYSTAL but DIOR ADDICT 2 is a lighter version, soft and smell so sweet too. :)

kz
kz

Urgh, I have the top notes of this perfume, they are so annoyingly citrusy and really have a way of getting on my nerves. But half an hour later, this fragrance is HEAVENLY. I'm not sure which flower it is in particular I can smell, I could swear it was the freesia, since it seems to be in a lot of perfumes I like, or maybe it's the lily of the valley, either way, half an hour later, this perfume just smells delicate, fresh and floral. Uncomplicated, but that's great for day wear. One of my favourite Dior perfumes is Forever and Ever, but unfortunately that one is very weak and has absolutely no staying power. This one stays a lot better, and although it doesn't smell quite as nice, it's not a bad replacement for days when I don't want to douse myself in perfume every two hours, and I still want to smell delicately feminine.

Rouu
Rouu

The smell is similar to Envy Me, and Bright Crystals ?? may be the same tangy-fruity smell

i got my bottle of ADDICT 2 blind hunt , i didnt test it before , but i was optimistic , i have the original Dior ADDICT and its my signature , ADDICT 2 is totally different , when ADDICT is warm vanilla ,sexy and deep dark , ADDICT2 is so sparkly and bubbly like a sweet bubble of optimism and energy, crisp, clean !
I must admit to liking this fragrance more and more, the longer I wear it, and the more and more I sniff my wrist. It’s something that would work very versatile for you i can picture this scent being worn pretty much for any occasion, during any time of year, at any time of day.with a good lasting power on me 5-6 hrs

nice, optimistic , simple, tangy , bit floral , versatile , feminine , cheerful and finally charismatic fragrance .. rarely i found a charismatic floral-fruity fragrance ,

I LUVE IT ..

Manya3
Manya3

Despite having a test list as long as my arm, and an even longer wishlist, I did repurchase a new 100ml bottle of Addict 2... Call me spineless, but I realised I NEED this one more than any other perfume.

It's the perfect match for my skin chemistry. It's so compatible, I delude myself in believing I smell this good naturally and forget that I'm wearing perfume. I wish I had fallen in love with a timeless classic, or at least a niche perfume, but there ya go, it's only a fruity floral. It it the best, though. I think I found a signature perfume at last...

sofiii
sofiii

Dior Addict 2 is one of the pink pepper pink girly perfumes out there these days. However, the quasi-generic concoction doesn’t really make Addict 2 that generic til forgettable. It certainly have something edge and sharp (in a confident way) which makes it popular.

Addict 2 starts with a citrusy/grapefruit-y, pineapple and pepper burst, it’s really uplifting and somehow I would even say it’s kinda unisex. Somehow it is similar to Baby Doll by YSL, but Addict 2 is more clean watery (not the aquatic sports perfume way), and easier on your skin (vs Baby doll has the sour fruit sharpness).
Then it just gets lazier in a laid-back cool-powdery way, it’s just all the fruits minus the sour sharpness, which is quite like a lotion’s silage, but it lasts, and comfortable to wear. Addict 2 stays this way for an amazingly long time, and for days on your clothes.

Addict 2 doesn’t carry any characteristic from Addict, which could be a good thing for those who don’t like Addict. However, Addict 2 is somewhat too pink and fake diamond-blingbling, to be a serious day scent. It would be nice for a carefree girly girl, or a first perfume for a teen; or a nice inoffensive cologne for really hot summer day when you know you just want something yummy stale-lemonda-strength and refreshing.

perfumelover4u
perfumelover4u

I don't agree with those who claim this fragrance doesn't last. I was actually shocked by how long it lasted...on my skin, it was still strong after 8 hours, just not overpowering. The fragrance blossomed over time from a light, citrusy natural smelling fragrance into a gorgeous floral. I am a huge fan of the original Addict, and this is a beautiful and unique rendition of a fruity floral. I love love love the grapefruit, watermelon sandalwood and white musk...helps to differentiate from the rest of the baby doll frags out there.

Angelstar
Angelstar

I received this as a gift for Christmas. I was a bit disappointed as the scent was really too light for me and I remember trying the original Dior Addict and liking it. This just reminded me of hairspray I once used. Its maybe just my skin. I think this fragrance would be lovely for younger girls though, i think i'll pass it onto my niece.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Addict 2 is a very pink scent. I find it to be in the same family with Babydoll, In love again, Jardin d'interdit.
All lovely pink, sweet grapefruit scents.
Personally I love grapefruits, so I am enjoying this.
It nothing like the original Addict, of course.
This is pleasant, fresh, inoffensive, juicy. After a few minutes it turns slightly aquatic, and less sweet than its sisters mentioned above. Silage and lasting power on skin are quite poor, on clothes better.
Not much to review on this one, that I haven't said on the others. Very uplifting, even if a bit unoriginal.
But then again, why everything should be incredibly innovative? Sometimes, I just need something comforting, energizing, fresh, young, perfume and that's when I wear this one!
Good quality, like all Diors. It smells natural. I like it, a keeper for me, and I recommend it!

merlin
merlin

I didnt like that much the original Dior Addict,,, but I love, love , love so much Dior Addict 2. It is very refreshing, clean, fruity- citrusy (actually more fruity than floral). I enjoy It so much in hot summer days. I think this is more suited for young ladies ... Perfect for carefree , fun loving girls who dont want to have that "serious look" or dont want to feel too mature ...

Its innofensive, a crowd pleaser...

If you like Bright Crystal,,, probably u will like this one too.

Only I wished It could last longer

Coco _Mademoiselle80
Coco _Mademoiselle80

This perfume was a big disappointment to me, because Dior fragrances, especially Addict shine is one of my all time favourites, but Addict 2 is a light, too common, typical pink scent. It isn't worth the money.

enigma_33
enigma_33

This smells like a lovely pineapple and melon sorbet on me - perfect for a day out with the girls in summer, eating raspberyy icecream and watching guys in the street ;-). The Dior classiness is present here, too, this is not too a girly girl scent. It is both for young girls and for a woman at 30 years old.

Chanelette
Chanelette

If this perfume was a clothing item it would definitely be a relaxed, simple but stylish shirt with thin white and pink stripes. It makes me feel free and casual but also smart and sexy at the same time.

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

Love it! Very romantic. My ex gave me an EDT of this. He said that when he and his brother smelled this scent, they thought that whoever woman who sports this scent is the most beautiful girl in the world =)
It's very feminine and it lasts long on me, about 5-8 hours.

Its smell also rubs on objects even if you don't mean it. I fell asleep on my car and surprisingly, after a few days, I can still smell Dior Addict 2 on the seatbelt, where the back of my ears rested =)

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

At first very juicy and fruity. Then it turns a bit sour on my skin which I don`t like. Now, after 6 hours I can still smell it, but now it is soft, pleasant and sweet. And has been like that for a couple of hours. If the mid would be nicer I`d love this in spring/summer. Sweet, refreshing, happy and pretty!

kugkng
kugkng

Stronger ,deeper and fruitier than Versace Bright Crstal in my humble.
it's like a tropical floral-fruity cocktail scent for a chic and modern girl very fun palyful but still exotic.

Nikkipenn85
Nikkipenn85

My friend wanted a new perfume for her birthday. She isn't the type to want her perfume to make her stand out in a crowd, nor is she the type to want her perfume to make a statement, she just wants a perfume that smells pleasant both to herself and to others and is versatile. That's exactly why I chose this perfume for her. It's fresh and light and completely inoffensive. The blend of fruits and flowers mix to create a scent perfect for the spring and summer months. It's the type of perfume you imagine on a young woman running through the fields on a summers day with a flower in her hair...
Being an original "Addict" fan myself Addict 2 doesnt quite do it for me, but I would always appreciate the smell of it on others and for the right person it could make the perfect signature summer scent.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

Happy, girly, very fruity...my daughter wants to spritz her dolls/stuffed animals with this. Because it smells like a happy fruit salad bowl sitting in a picnic area full of trees. Imagine the nose of my preschooler.

narcotic
narcotic

Oh my dear lord. Where was this sexy little melon grenade when I was in high school? (I graduated the year before its debut, sadly...)

Addict 2 is a classic example of a flanker perfume that swung in the completely opposite direction from its predecessor. The original Addict, whose dirty, darkly possessive spiciness proved disappointing in the fragrance market, was truly a niche product (and was unfortunately mismarketed) that a few die-hard adorers love to this day.

This, in contrast, is a perfume for a wide appeal; a democratic, infinite field of fresh fruits and creamy lily-of-the-valley that's kept in check with a firm cedar base & a drop of musk - not enough to push it into prom queen territory, which is nice. And the packaging! The sprayknob is so ingenious, even if it promotes addictive spraying...

mcelferr
mcelferr

Clean and fresh.Perfect for a hot afternoon. More fruity than floral, and it has a touch of natural sweet, I mean not too sugar. I like to wear it sometimes, when I need to relax. I think it is a fragrance created for romantic girls.

beor
beor

love it, I received it as a gift and it is one of my favorites.

Nouna
Nouna

This is the perfect summer fragrance...I'm SOO into heavy perfumes so I find it difficult to find a summer fragrances that's refreshing yet strong...and this one DEFINITELY does the Job...gr8 One.

Manya
Manya

The citrus-y notes evaporate after a few minutes, leaving a floral heart of what could be mistaken for apple blossom.

A very light and delicate fragrance. It *is* longlasting, but stays close to the skin, very soft and intimate.

A must have for spring/summertime!

upd 08/6 : I am almost at the end of my 100ml bottle, and I think I'll need another one!
This has become a signature scent, and I haven't grown tired of it as I thought I would.

I agree that there are dozens of similar fruity scents on the market nowadays, but I must insist that this is one of the best!

guest_missxfactor
guest_missxfactor

my mom has this fragrance and at first it smells fun and fruity, but after a few hours smells a bit raunchy.

StephD
StephD

i recently got this, i find the grapefruit smell is just so fresh, yet the soft musk adds a whole new level of sexiness to it. it's a perfect day time perfume, yet could even be worn at night by a young woman going out clubbing. if too much is sprayed however, it has the tendency to give people headaches. but soo lovely! i wore it today for the first time, and 3 people told me i smelled good, men and women!

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

This is quite lovely, a nice even blend. Starts out very grapefruity and dries down to a nice sweetness. It's very soft, I wish it were a bit more concentrated. Maybe I've just fried my olfactory senses testing perfumes.

adele l
adele l

yes, it is definitely not offensive and quite pretty but.. there is no x factor or whatever it is that elevates a perfume into an experience

Chantal
Chantal

This is one of my favourites (and I am very selective). Dior Addict 2 is fresh and daring. The top notes remind me of the scent of chopping fresh celery, that natural element, but at the same time it's clean, lightly soapy, the way you smell after an invigorating shower. I love this fragrance because it doesn't choke the people around me, and it oozes attitude, my favourite part. Dior Addict 2 stands alone in the Dior fragrance selection, though it appeals to me as much as other Dior scents I love, it appeals to me in an entirely separate way. Dior Addict 2 is will not become tiresome from everyday use. It is delightful, assertive, and not over-bearing. it is stylish and not at all like any other fragrance I have worn or sampled. Dior Addict 2 is not just another addition to the Addict line; Dior Addict 2 will bring you a whole new zest for life.

sophiatwli
sophiatwli

Very sweet and feminine
However, I got a migraine from sniffing my wrist after spraying it on.

I love Dior, but this one does not hit the mark, in my opinion. Quality is excellent, but its idea is boring, safe, reaches for popularity, not for real individuals. I wouldn't buy it at such a high price.

Lucero
Lucero

Absolutely looove it!!!=) I think i found my new signature fragrance,great for any occasion or mood!

guest_Heo Ji Yeong
guest_Heo Ji Yeong

It's sweet and sour, it has a mischievous scent, love it

Beautiful, gorgeous, feminine,one of the best perfumes I have ever tried.
I left some perfume in the air in the room of my friend, she asked me what it was, because it lasted and it was a beautiful scent in the air for a long time.

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ktv0926
ktv0926

Gorgeous! One of the best fresh scents in my opinion. In fact, I adore all editions of Dior Addict 2. They are sparkling, invigorating, full of life and energy. The lasting power is great and the blending of the notes is fantastic. They play and merge with one another in a perfect harmony. By all means, Dior Addict 2 is worth its price and popularity!

LenaBel
LenaBel

Is it just me or does it smell like a combination of Versace Bright Crystal and YSL Babydoll? Anyway I am not a big fan of any of these.
Dior Addict 2 is a summery scent IMO. The citruses are dominant here, but it does not smell cheap. It is a young, fresh scent which can not be offensive. It is not very powerful yet still not a faint scent and lasts quite well on the skin. Personally I am not keen on sour fragrances which also have a bitter touch to them, and as someone has mentioned before, Addict 2 does smell a bit like a bitter grapefruit. So it is not my cup of tea but if you like citruses being sharper then maybe it would be great for you!

preciouspetal
preciouspetal

It would be really lovely if only it would last more than 20 mins, it just has no staying power.
I have a bottle of this and it's so gorgeous but i only wish it didn't wear off so quickly.
I feel a bit cheated really, i'm sure it's deliberately made to wear off really quickly so we have to buy another one.

thepicketywitch
thepicketywitch

I usually gravitate towards more masculine scents for evening, and stick with flowery, girly scents for day and in the spring, but this is the perfect sexy, girly scent for evening. I love it! It's fruity and flowery without being overpowering, and the white musk in the base keeps the cedar and sandalwood from overpowering the the florals and fruits. It's also got an almost sparkling quality to it. The only complaint I have with this is the sprayer on the bottle. It was a bit cumbersome and hard to push down at times, but that doesn't affect the amazing scent.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

Love it! Sophisticated and it lasts long!

MariaKhadijah
MariaKhadijah

Addict 2 is not my type of perfume, although it does smell nice. I think it is more suited to a younger age bracket. Reminds me of a bubbly young lady.

Kristel
Kristel

Sparkling, alluring burst of fresh femininity, like a sweet bubble of optimism and energy. LOVE IT!

Dior Addict 2 lacks something for me.

While Dior Addict hits you in the face with its bold personality and strong, smokey vanilla notes, Dior Addict 2 sits in the background, in a corner, not wanting to be noticed.

This is a fruity floral which resembles something that you swear you've smelt time and time again. Unfortunately there is nothing particularly unique about this scent.

Sure, it's pleasant enough and definitely wearable, however it's disappointing when Dior produces so many interesting fragrances yet can't seem to make this one stand out.

The scent itself is sweet, juicy and pretty. It's very light, in fact it is so airy that I can barely detect it on my skin. I must add that the lasting power is terrible, absolutely shocking for a fragrance with such a high price tag and a designer label.

I'm not impressed.

boarbb
boarbb

i love this one!!!i used up the one i have and im going to get another one soon!!!totally fell in love with this one!!my boyfriend loves it too and i use this for special occasion <3

zvoncica
zvoncica

Addict 2 is light fruity-floral, with sweet flavored background. The rich top notes flatten rather fast and voluminousity of perfume gets lost on skin.

The targeted population for this Dior are young girls. Complete experience while wearing it reminds me on candy store. Think I would get easily bored of this one. Biggest omission is serious lack of personality and significance. It is a floral-fruity similar to many others.

Addict 2 is pretty scent, to get addicted it takes a lot more than this.

Halvah
Halvah

On my skin this perfume is really fruity - grapfruity - first, then it turns to a light floral, very feminine and nice. I think it's rather similar to Burberry Brit Sheer, but more xpensive of course. I'm not sure weather the satying power worth the costs....
I agree that there's nothing to do with Addict itself!
Dior Addict 2 is not a 'real Dior' i think, but a very nice and feminine scent.

lucy xie
lucy xie

smells so good. for spring and summer.

perfumista
perfumista

The Dior Addict 2 is a perfect scent for summer, be it an ordinary day at the office or a night out partying. It is fresh, but can be sexy. It is clean, but appealing.

I would want one in my collection, but unfortunately its' quite expensive.

TJerria
TJerria

This is one of my favorites but I can't wear it because I'm allergic to it. It makes me sad but I love to smell it. Nice completion of notes.

it's very strange.I get strong "cardamon" scent from this perfume and I see no cardamon here in the notes.
by the way this is a nice,average perfume.it has nothing in common with the original addict.the fruity notes are not very dominant.I can't even get any strong citruses scent.it's just something like cardamon and ginger with a sweet hint.
I agree the previous reviewers.dior addict shine is better than this one.in fact this one doesn't worth the name of "Doir".I mean it's just average.it's not a wow or something.you can always find a fruity floral perfume like this here and there.so save your money for more worthy Dior fragrances.

Russian
Russian

ordinary,but nice

allexa27
allexa27

nothing special,normal perfume.There are a lot of better perfumes than this one.I cant addict to this one,but the Addict blue bottle is something else...

michellehii
michellehii

Sweet and lovely perfume. It is more like a "girls outing" type. I like this, but wouldn't be wearing it everyday. Or I should say, I will wear it only when I'm bored with wearing other perfume, or use it as a backup.lol!!I'm not addicted to it.

Emeraude
Emeraude

me parece una fragancia fresca,limpia,alegre muy facil de usar,especialmente en verano...es la clase de aroma que te levanta el animo...

joji
joji

It's just like other floral fruity fragrances, so boring and no staying power...very disappointed.

kahokero
kahokero

Nice fragrance. It is the Baby Doll equivalent of Dior, but it is less sweet than Baby Doll. I didn't smell the middle notes - I didn't even know that there is more than one fruit there. It is a little boring, but it is good when you just want something light and fresh.

Fiorenza
Fiorenza

I ABSOLUTELY adore this perfume! It is my favourite one and I always hear compliments about it when I use it! The compliments are both from men and women. The scent developes very beautifully on my skin and I think that it is ok to be used during all seasons. The only disadvantage which I can point out is that this is a very rarely discounted perfume (I don't know why?!?!).

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A lacklustre Dior for me, personally. Way too floral and fruity and somehow boring. A truly girlish scent, not my cup of tea :(

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I love this fragrance! It's fruity first, but becomes warmer after a time. After a few hours it smells its best.
I use this perfume for about a year now and I still love it (I get bored with perfumes easily).
In 2007 I bought a Dior miniature set, and Addict 2 was also in it. I began wearing it and I really liked it.
The bottle is also very nice.

LiLascents
LiLascents

Try layering it with the eau fraiche!!

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I am not a huge fan of Addict but Addict 2 appeals to me very much. I like the fruity nature of the scent and find it to be very wearable especially during the day at the office. It is not a perfume that enters the room before you do, that is for sure. It stays close on your skin and I agree that the staying power is rather weak unlike the staying power of Addict. For those who like a subtle flower-fruity scent, this one is for you. The bottle is lovely as well.

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

Love it!!
Perfectly sweet, floral, fruity, and summery. It's happiness and summer fun in a bottle, happy and exciting because of the strong floral notes and slight fruit notes in the background, but still elegant and perfume like because of the musk. Definately young sexy, girly, and sweet. Lasting power is better on paper than it is on skin, but it just draws you in. I prefer Dior Addict Shine though, the grapefruit is a tad bit stronger than I would like.

dolita
dolita

its smells like the original but the fruity scent is more noticable in it and i think its more girlish than the original as you can wear it everyday

rebella
rebella

This fragrance is so boring. But I guess if you are a floralfruity person you could actually like this one. Among other fruityflorals it isn´t that bad. Bad stayingpower and you have to come real close to smell it at all.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I was introduced to Dior Addict 2 at the Dior counter. I prefered it over the original Dior Addict which didn't really appeal to me like this one did.

Dior Addict 2 is very fresh & fruity. I'm not usually a floral/fruity fan but I like this perfume.

It is quite a refreshing scent. At first the the zing of some kind of melon & grapefruit stands out. Once it's dried down it merges & I can smell the pomegranete/grenadine with the citrus notes.

I have a lot of Woody Orientals in my collection, but need a change every so often so when I smelt DA2 I knew I wanted it as one of my "now and again florals".

It's a subtle fragrance which can be worn to the office as well as on a night out (though I prefer my Orientals to go out with).

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Addict 2 is a grapefruity floral with a powdery violet undertone. Pretty, but uninteresting & lacking that bottleworthy quality in my opinion! Also the lasting power is very fleeting.

Dior Addict 2 by Dior 3.87 out of 5 based on 1268 ratings and 143 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Addict 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Addict 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict 2 by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict 2 by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.