Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Dior for women

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Dior for women
dislike

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Dior for women Pictures

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche by Dior is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dior Addict Eau Fraiche was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are lotus, freesia and pomegranate; base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Lotus Freesia Pomegranate

Musk Woodsy Notes

Dior Addict 2
Bright Crystal
Eau d’Ivoire
Dior Addict Eau Fraiche (2014)
Eau Spontanee

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Sweelty
Sweelty

To me Dior Addict Eau Fraiche is a lighter version of Marc Jacobs Oh Lola. It also reminds me of Versace Bright Crystal. So if you like these perfumes you should try Dior's Addict. I do love it as well as the others mentioned above:) will def repurchase

emtopaz
emtopaz

If I had one word to describe Dior Addict Eau Fraiche, it would be crisp. It has a tangy cleanliness, fresh but with something more than your stereotypical 'fresh' scent due to the pomegranate.

It is perfect for days when you're only in the mood for a light scent. Whenever I wear this on days when I'm not in the mood for much perfume, I feel so clean for the whole day, like I've just stepped out of the shower.

For an Eau De Toilette, it lasts for most of the day and I can notice it throughout the day, something I love in perfumes (hate when you spray something and the smell disappears).

dinisen
dinisen

I love this scent, bought it yesterday after trying it on a couple of times in the store.
To start with, it's quite citrusy, which I like, but it soon evolves into a more flowery and musky scent. It is very light, but for me it's perfect since I don't like overpowering scents. The small bottle (20 ML) is perfect for carrying around in your purse, also because you can close the spray mechanism.
Overall: A lovely, fresh, light and flowery-fruity scent - great for the summer!

joan100
joan100

I smelt Dior Addict 2 in the past a few times and now I have smelt this. I vastly prefer the original as it it smelled better, lasted longer and the bottle was much nicer. I would say that this relaunch is less fruity and is more citrusy, sharp and musky. Oh why did Dior have to relaunch and reformulate the original in order to make it look and smell more ordinary? Why fix something that isnt broke?!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This is scent very joyful, clean, elegant, shiny and to the end warm from the musk. :)
I love it .

Rose_Noire
Rose_Noire

So light that I can barely detect any scent. After about 6 sprays I can smell the sharpest lemon-lime-floor cleaner. Somebody wrote it smells like Disneyland and that's true because it reminds me of lemon dish soap and clean bathrooms.
Jokes aside I think the old Addict 2 was so much better and I don't know why Dior keeps ruining these fantastic fragrances...

AriaW
AriaW

I actually love addict 2, too bad it is discountioused and I was told this one is made to displace addict 2. Well.......it has more sharp notes in it and quite aquatic to me. I enjoy the dry down. But it is a soft scent, only people who sit right beside you can notice it and it does not last long. Like many other perfumes, it lasts longer on clothes.

chgitem
chgitem

Beautiful and fresh floral scent, perfect for summer. It reminds me very much of Versace Bright Crystal. But in contrast to the latter, I can feel the rose more distincly.

This is a nice and light citrusy scent, there is no overpowering sweetness in it.
When I sprayed it, I knew instantly that it reminds me of something. Later I realized, it's very similar to bright crystal.
Also, I once had some very cheap supermarket scent that smelled similar to this one.
I find it kind of lovely.
Light and fresh.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Beautiful blind buy. I got this on overstock and I am so pleased with the scent. Although this is the light version it's perfect for summer and initially has a nice kick to it. My entire living room smells lovely from where I sprayed it. Non offensive, light, sexy and ideal for the summer months. This light sexy scent will draw compliments.

I was concerned reading the below review about lemons and expected mine to smell like lemon pledge but to my surprise it did not. I sprayed this on at night and smelled it in the morning also I could smell it on a sweater I wore the day before. I have not smelled the original Addict so I don't know how this compares but I absolutely love this one.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Nice scent but way too short living. It is such a pity that it has been reformulated. The first Addict 2 was gorgeous.

ChadEric86
ChadEric86

For some reason this reminds me of my trip to Las Vegas. Colorful, rich, bright and classy. If this fragrance, was a person, it would be a rich girl who jet sets and buys hermes handbags and exspensive french desserts. I absolutely love this fragrance! Fresh fruity floral with good lasting power! My new fav!

Centsless
Centsless

I've had dior addict 2 and now eau fraiche, which is the same thing with a new name, and love them for casual summer wear. I reach for this often because it's wearable in 100 degrees when not much else is. I'm an active, outdoorsy type that loves sunshine. This is my kind of fragrance. This is my summer in a bottle!

Eirlys
Eirlys

This perfume reminds me of Versace Bright Crystal so much, except that Dior Addict has more sharp notes, and it's kinda really chemical at first. The staying power is average, about 4 hours on my skin. This perfume is also more lemon-y and citrus-y than Bright Crystal.

It has a nice scent, really fresh and clean, but if I have to choose, I like the Bright Crystal perfume better.

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

Two words: HOLY LEMONS!

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

Wow, I LOVE this! It does smell citrusy fruity with soft florals to round it out and prevent it from smelling acidic. Very feminine and very pretty! My husband LOVES it too. He thinks it smells like disneyland, which is his favorite place ever, so I'm guessing that's a compliment. I think this is next on my "please buy" list. Very different from other perfumes I have. Very flirty as well.

chuetta
chuetta

My bf got this for my birthday and I love it, it's like the only citrusy perfume I have in my vanity, it's just so nice and upbeat and I feel like "yay, summer in a bottle!" everytime I wear it. It IS very light though, so I would wear it like in spring or summer where it refreshes you and gives you and aura of great scent.

jasmine28x

Extremely light , have to spay atleast 15 times to be able to smell it - also doesnt last long at all , it's more like an expensive body spray...and the price that Dior charges is outragious... atleast make good quality long lasting perfumes.
This lasts for like 30 mins - its a shame.
Out of all my perfumes , its one of the most expensive ones , worst lasting power ..will never repurchase ( even thou I love this scent)

view
fiouu
Ok so, I've had dior addict 2, dior addict 2 eau fraiche (pink cap clear glass) and recently I've tried this "new" addict only to find that it's DA2 on a new bottle and with 'different notes'. DA2 in all it's versions was plagued by the faint smell of grenadine and that stupidest opening note (STUPID GRAPEFRUIT YOU SO DUMB, you ruined MY DA2 ORIGINALS, because you have that dumb dumb tendency to make the juice turn into stank odor) EVER! it won't matter if you store on a fricken fridge, after a year it will open like a rotten/dried grapefruit. But hey! They reformulated it! Well guess what, instead of replacing the note that totally RUINED this fragrance (guess the quality of the grapefruit oil is quite cheap) they replace the watermelon and pineapple (edt- yes it had no pepper, the spicyness was ALL pineapple, lovely), no more roses and berries (eau fraiche) so yeah, they went with absolutely nothing from what made the originals stand out, but I like the strong protagonism of the heart notes (lotus always turned out creamy and lovely, which surprises me since this time around there's no lily of the valley and lotus it's standing his ground like hes the boss). Anyways, yeah, Its still dior addict 2, or shine or fraiche or however you want to call it (gosh even that summer liitchi smelled like this). There's no doubt in my mind they will reformulate the hell of this again, for god sake I hope they won't, but hey we all know the drill, we know they will shit on customers opinions and next they'll probably replace that craptastic grapefruit note with cat piss and people will still buy it. I HATE YOU DEEPLY FRANÇOIS I HATE YOU because how in hell would you let other people's.influences make you change your original formulations WHAT WHY FOR WHAT REASON DUDE? anyways, gosh, I guess I'll have to stick with this rebranded basic crap since I cant stand versace and their craptastic headache inducing conoction they so call bright crystal. I hope you'll understand, I'm just mad, I don't hate on people that like this frag because I do, and I'll keep wearing (well clearly I won't if They truly put cat piss on it one day) and as I always did, I'll keepp overlooking the cheap ass grapefruit opening, the rest of this frag is absolutely amazing, but now it's just a shadow of it's former self and that, I guess, just made me angry at first but now I feel kinda sad. Oh well, survival of the fittest.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This is great! I love the smell ,happy I bought it! It's fresh and has good lasting power for an Edt ! It is an uplifting fresh beauty that is great to have in any woman's collection.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Dior addict eau fraiche a classic summer time fragrance perfect for those long hot days. Thus is an eau de toilette so the lasting power is about 3 hours max on me which really sucks because of the 90$ dollar price tag. Butttt this scent smells of white florals and sooooo much grapefruit. This is a very citrusy and sporty kind of fragrance. The bottle locks on the top so if it's inside your bag it will not spray or spill all over which is nice. 8/10

sky74
sky74

I don't find any resemblence to "Bright christal". This one is much more complex and interesting, Much more pleasant to my nose, It's waaaaaaaaay better!

Migalex

I find it very similar to Yellow Diamond. Nothing special, and mostly, not original at all.

temo
temo

Best "Addict" that Dior has ever done in my opinion! I hesitated even trying it for the longest time, thinking it would be just like #2. But oh no! Not exactly something Dior has done before, but something truly wonderful and new, according to my senses anyway. Reminds me more of "Shine" than "#2", but still unique in its own right. I especially love the woods combination in the dry down! This will be my go to for this summer.

maianh83
maianh83

I just test Dior Addict Eau Fraiche and it is exactly Versace Bright Crystal which I already have a tester 90ml and a mini 5ml.
I right now sniff it on my arm and it's no doubt!
Don't waste tons of $$$ on this stuff, get VBC tester which costs 1/3 the price of Dior Addict Eau Fraiche.

xVal
xVal

Reminds me of Signorina Eau de Toilette.
They both smell like milk mousse, although signorina supposed to smell like this, but this one is just weird with my chemistry.
Really wanted to like it. :(

cherie97
cherie97

I was always a big fan of Dior Addict 2, but it was very hard for me to find it in perfumeries. So, I decided to give Eau Fraiche a try and... I have to say, I barely see the difference between those two scents.

While the bottle is a bit different, despite the pink color, the scent is the same.
I might just be worried about longevity of Eau Fraiche, because it stays on skin for about 3 hours, but for EDT it's quite reasonable.

I don't find it a big problem, because I don't like heavy scents.

Eau Fraiche is bright, sparkling fruity-floral, that is very captivating. It's also very warm and cozy, perfect both for summer and late autumn, for me also winter.

I bought myself a bottle, as I couldn't find previous version od Dior Addict 2, and I am in love with Eau Fraiche.

I find it perfect for a wedding day - definitely will be wearing this on my big day :)

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

Just as champagne sparkles, this fragrance sparkles with a distinct smell and aroma of clean, fresh grapefruit! This is delightful on the skin and wears very bright, upbeat, playful, and fun! The perfect fragrance for spring/summer or for warmer more playful days.

The dry down is a little bit powdery on my skin, but may wear differently on yours.

------------

Did you know that women who wear grapefruit based fragrances are perceived to be younger and weigh less than their real body weight? Yes, this is what I just heard about the notes of grapefruit in women's fragrances.

-------------

How this wears:
This goes on really light, but after a couple of hours of wear, I am really delighted in the clean, clear, bright grapefruit notes of this. I really love something about this particular fragrance!

I spritzed this with three of the Poison fragrances at the Christian Dior Macy's counter in Carlsbad.

This fragrance was over powered initially by the Poison perfume sprayed on my other arm, that clearly led with more punch and a lot more power the first hours. About 8 hour into this, the dry down is gorgeous smelling and really lasts. This is now about 15 hours into the fragrance and it is still lingering on my arm. I will definitely have to give this another try, but do so where it is not over powered by a scent like Poison.

--------------

Final Dry Down - about 8 Hours into it...
This is delicious on the skin and is a slightly higher octave than Beautiful and Poison... but not an excruciatingly high soprano octave like Madonna's Truth or Dare, Fracas, or Calvin Klein's Eternity - on my skin. I like this range of fragrance too. This is about as "high pitch" as I would want to do, the majority of time. The dry down is light, fruity, clean, fresh, and fruity sweet.

---------------

I like the Dior advertising that goes with this one. It is really cute, fun, playful, youthful. Well done!

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

This is a sparkly and playful fruity floral perfume which i like a lot! I got it as a present and honestly am very pleased. The perfume is fresh and perfect for a summer day. The first notes i could smell were fresh citruses. After about 20 minutes i could smell lotus and freesia with a kick of bergamot. For the base, i smelled sweet raspberry and some woodsy notes. The longevity of this fragrance is pretty long, and the sillage is pretty light. Great for younger audience!! Overall, great perfume!!

freddinos
freddinos

Very similar to Versace Bright Crystal. As a big fan of Addict and of the original, first ever Addict Eau Fraiche, I cannot understand how they can call this perfume Addict. It is just irrelevant!

Second Review -

Ahhh I get it now.... lets do away with Addict 2, create a slightly reformulated version and call it eau fraiche so it captures the attention of avid Addict collectors who long for the old version.... which was a true lighter addict, this is nothing like that one from 2004..

I cant help feel that Dior are preying on people like me who are suckers for the flankers and just HAVE to have them ALL!

This new revamped juice is beautiful of course and has that gorgeous signature sweet after tone all the Addicts have which lingers in the air and in my nose, the note you keep getting a whiff of and then realise the amazing scent you keep smelling is you!.

Its sad Addict 2 is on the way out, stock up while you can!

However, naturally I`l be getting this version ASAP to add to my other 8 versions (Addict sparkle in pink, logomania and the "collect it" editions are IMPOSSIBLE to find)

Guess its my own fault for being Sooo Addicted ;D

karishma_radhika
karishma_radhika

i find this 2 be a soft, sweet, girly n long lastin fragrance. great for office wear.
but definitely not good for those who want to gain attention as sillage is bad.

karina.batres.1
karina.batres.1

I dont know much about perfumes but have tried quite a bit during my life and I know what I like.
As for this one, I have to admit I fell in love with it from the very first spray. I don't like extreme fragrances that capture too much attention or leave a trail and I also appreciate fragrances that are well rounded and have brilliant notes, more like the citrus family. I consider this Eau Fraiche very much citrus at the beginning and then mellowing down to something creamy. I think it could be worn by different age groups since its not too modern or too traditional.
I personally give it two thumbs up.

Dryne
Dryne

Il loooOOOOOOOOOOve him! I search this perfume 1 year maybe more! He's, fresh, soapy, girly, sexy, womenY! Young, and very sensual girl, after 1 hour, like us...
15, 20, 30 40 years and like a butterfly, we are, sensual! :)

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

I usually wear the original Dior Addict- which for those of you who have smelt it, are aware it is extremely strong and musky. My boyfriend always liked it, but after getting a grapefruity shower gel set for christmas he told me grapefruit/citrusy smells were his favourite. I searched around for perfumes with prominent grapefruit and citrus notes and was pleased to find Eau Fraiche contained them as I'm such a big fan of the original, and so I purchased it.

Very different for me, the initial spritz is almost sharp with citrus, but it dries down to a delicious, fresh smell of floral and grapefruit that my boyfriend loves! So good news for me. Although no where near as strong as the original, however it stays close to the skin, so even when you think the smell has faded I am often reminded by my boyfriend of how nice I smell. Such a lovely, girly and feminine scent (not overly sweet, or floral, or fruity- a perfect balance.) However when I fancy something with a little more oomph, for a night out maybe, I reach for the original Addict. Still, a really classy and feminine scent, however if you do not like too much citrus, this is not for you.

alanav09
alanav09

Just tried this @ sephora today - a quick spritz on my chest and another on my wrist.

at first burst its almost slightly overwhelming, but give it a few minutes- it became beautiful, and by the time i got home i was absolutely in LOVE.

even now, i can detect some perfume on my skin- about 9 hours later. keep in mind this is the least potent perfume - eau fraiche has barely any oil in it.

I love how feminine this smells. when i read other reviews with 'feminine' as a characteristic, i immediately think 'not for me. itll be sickening'. but now i understand how "feminine" should really smell - soft, alluring, romantic, sparkling, clean.

if i had to describe this perfume in one word, it would be 'sparkling'.

as for the comparisons - its not cloying and sharp like versace bright crystal - think of versace as a cosmopolitan and dior as a flute of refreshing champagne. However, its not as low-key as brit sheer - again, using the beverage simile, if dior is refreshing champagne, then brit sheer is a light dessert wine.

blkallure
blkallure

I wanted to try the lighter version of Dior Addict. So, I went to Sephora and got a nice sample of Addict Fraiche. I really liked it, but I have just one problem. It has no lasting power. I like my perfume to last through an entire day without it being overpowering. Wasting money for an expensive scent that doesn't last is a no no. And I refuse to be a habitual perfume sprayer. I will use the sample until its gone, but I doubt if I will ever purchase.

tdonny.kri kri
tdonny.kri kri

At first I hate Addict 2 as i'd thought it's too sharp but after a while, the packaging was changed and I only worried about my Addict to Life but I kinda relieved that the Eau Sensuelle remain the same juice and then I also asked for Eau Fraiche and I fell in love with it. It's fresh clean but not too cute or innocent. It's fun bright lively perfume which speaks my happy mood so I bought it and I love love love it. BTW the bottle is even more gorgeous with the shading pink from the bottom and transparent top. My guy friend hug me and said "I luv this smell. You smell sooooo gooood. " :)

nabegum
nabegum

I just received this in the mail,. I ordered this online because I read somewhere that it's the rebranding of Dior addict 2. Well, this smells exactly like Dior addict 2. I have 2 tester bottles of Dior addict 2, one is the old packaging with the notes written on the bottle as grapefruit, freesia and musks and the new packing with the notes bergamot, freesia and musks. The new bottle of addict 2 has an extra square ring just below the cap (just like the cap of eau fraiche)
My bottle of Addict Eau Fraiche has exactly the same notes as the new bottle of Addict 2 - bergamot, freesia and white musks. So I guess Dior must have changed the name but retain the same formulation.
I just love it for its freshness and clean smell, just what I need in this hot and humid weather. When I put this on, one of my friend asked if I wear miracle???

Migalex

There seems to be the idea these days that grapefruit is the freshest scent on Earth. Maybe it is, but it is a scent whose sourness I am not fond of and whose appeal I do not entirely grasp. Plus the fact that it is becoming too repetitive ,now there is grapefruit scent everywhere, and this perfume does strongly smell of grapefruit in the opening, which lasts for quite a while. Slowly, the sourness of grapefruit is replaced by the extreme lemonish acidity of pomegrenade, and that is mostly what I get from this perfume. Very similar to I love love and lots of other scents, and for that reason, I give it zero in creativity. Staying power is, from my viewpoint, quite good though. It is not an unpleasant scent, but with so many previous similar attempts, it would be surprising if its creators did not get some expertise from them.

cocorosie
cocorosie

I really wanted to like this. After seeing the (extremely cool) advert I was so ready to buy what they were selling. However I was disappointed by the perfume itself once I tried it. It's a nice scent, don't get me wrong, but not nearly as punchy and rock and roll as I was expecting. Just smells like a nice fruity shower gel to me, and there was almost no lasting power. Fine if you have that kind of money to throw around on something just "nice", but I'm going to have to continue to hold out for that special "something", because sadly this isn't it.

ladymillion123456789

OK so i am actually really starting to like this fragrance more and more its so delicious and young sexy and girly

Daphne groeneveld is a real life Barbie in the Dior addict ads

jasmine28x

I really want to get this perfume, but I'm concerned about it's lasting power!

ladymillion123456789

nice smell but its lasting power is not good and its weak have to spray it like 50 times

ladymillion123456789

very light and sweet and girly the commercial perfectly reflects the fragrance bought a 50ml bottle of it today.

its sexy in a sweet way perfect for young girls

kitten_steele

To Radchick. Addict 2 and Addict Eau Fraiche are the same perfume, but different names. At the Dior counter in one of the shops, they told me they had renamed Addict 2 to Addict Eau Fraiche. So don't buy them both, 'cause you'll have 2 of the same.

I've never smelled the version of Eau Fraiche previous to this one, so I have no expectation. I find this to be very similar to Addict 2. I smell mostly grapefruit and bergamot, with a few florals. I find this to be a bit bitter but otherwise smells cool and fresh. I don't think anyone necessarily needs to own both Eau Fraiche and Addict 2.

kitten_steele

I just want to comment on the scent here. Candy in a bottle. Some red berries, I believe. Maybe strawberries and raspberries that makes it sweet, mixed with flowers and vanilla to make it creamy. There's citrus in this mix too. I see not all of these mentioned notes are listed, but that's what my brain thinks it smells like. Smells very good. But unfortunately it's a scent I've smelled on 100 others. It's far, far from unique and nothing like Addict at all. You can't smell one ounce of Addict in this one. Like with the Poisons, you can tell with each different Poison, that it is a Poison. If you smell this fragrance, without knowing it's Addict Eau Fraiche, you couldn't tell in a million years that it's related to Addict. So being a scent(although a nice one) that so many other fragrances smells like, I think it's ridiculously overpriced. Please bring back the old Eau Fraiche that was exciting!

kitten_steele

I agree with others that it's nothing like the old Eau Fraiche. It's like night and day, completely different. If they're gonna relaunch an old fragrance with new reformulation, why can't they use the SAME "nose" to reformulate so it will smell the same as the old one. It's a rip off. Their best fragrances are reformulated to smell completely different. I wonder how this will affect Dior in the future. I think there are tons of disappointed Dior fans out there, buying their fragrances they've used since the 80s or 90s and then find out they're different. Oh Dior, what are you doing!

xclairabellax

Hmmm.. this is nothing like my original Addict eau Fraiche - but it is a dead ringer for Addict Shine!

windswept
windswept

Instantly reminds me of Baby Doll.

ladymillion123456789

i haven't yet tried this perfume but im so want it in my collection the cool pink bottle and the weird commercial

m4
m4

I did try it and I am totally in love with it. It´s so sensual, uplifting, I would say a little sexy for me. I don´t know why but I smell raspberry. It´s little sweet, but not in a bad way, very citrusy and musky. Nothing extra special but I adore it. Love the bottle. The video belongs to the scent for sure. Bold, interesting girl wants to put the guys on their knees. YESS - great job!! It drives me crazy... :DD

kitten_steele

When I went do Diors counter in one of the shops and asked for Addict 2, she gave me this and said this was called Addict 2. What's the truth? Addict 2 and Addict Eau Fraich, are those two the same but with a different name?

Nidaa
Nidaa

This has been getting a few negative, or neutral comments, and I can see why some people may not be too impressed with it. However, I beg to differ. Firstly, I think this is a wonderful fragrance. It's so well balanced, it's got the right amount of sweet to the right amount of citrus. I can smell each and every one of the different notes unfolding on my skin. At first, once sprayed, it almost smells like sweet sparkling lemonade with a hint of raspberry, but as the drydown occurs, I get a fresh, sweet smell of raspberry and some fresh florals coming through.

I tried Versace Bright Crystal to compare, as I've read they smell similar somewhat, but I feel the Dior is so much more sophisticated and a lot more balanced with the notes. The Versace left me with a headache from the moment I sprayed it, I found it very cloying and it smelt like a household cleaner. The Dior does not have that affect on me.

Perfect summer fragrance.

alli8769
alli8769

Dior Addict "Be iconic" - not so iconic in my opinion.
Fraîche, maybe, but boring. Dior isn't what it used to be.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

It's nice, fresh fruity, perfect for hot summer days. Lasting power isn't bad for an EDT, (This reminds me of Anna Sui Secret Wish).
I'm in love with the bottle and i really need a light fragrance within my collection.

** Edit **

I got rid of this a while back, it bored me...I'm lucky to own the 'original' eau fraiche (2004), which actually smells like Addict.

It shi*ts all over this!

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

I bought this one online thinking it was the old one as that's what the picture indicated. Sadly, it's NOTHING like the old one which I only had a tiny decant of and it's all gone now. Anyway, this is fresher and pink and more sparkling but kinda none specific sparkling. It is very pleasant and wearable, especially on a hot sunny day but the longevity is not great, immediate projection is pleasant does not last very long.
It is a nice scent but it's nothing special, unfortunately.

Ghosty
Ghosty

What a dissapointment! Not even a bit similar to previous eau fraiche :(

savchenkonadezhda
savchenkonadezhda

Ok, I've got it. Unfortunately, it's nothing special,very unlike Dior... Reminds me of Versace Bright Cristal or The Beat Burberry. Will use it though, it's pleasant enough...

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

Fresh, floral, fruity. Pretty but nothing special!

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Great add! Makes me happy :)

whiten
whiten

boy you should have seen my face, I thought they were relaunching my old beloved!!!!! I wish to smell this one too also, of course but,....*sigh* anyway hope it'll come here ASAP just to quench my curiosity.

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche by Dior 3.96 out of 5 based on 318 ratings and 63 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict Eau Fraiche by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict Eau Fraiche by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.