Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Dior for women

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Dior for women
dislike

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Dior for women Pictures

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle by Dior is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top note is rose; middle note is jasmine; base notes are musk and cedar.

Rose

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Fragrance Reviews

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very chemical smell and very cheap. Don't worth money. Like toilette spray.

selinu
selinu

Can anybody tell me is there any difference between my beloved To Life and this Eau Sensuelle version? Difference in the smell, longevity.. Anything. Please message me if you have or know both of the fumes...

onegoodcat
onegoodcat

Out of all the other Addict perfumes, I only like this one. I am picky with fragrances. At first I wasn't sure if I loved it, but as the day went on, I started to really like the scent. It is so light but it lingers. Even a 2 days later the scent still lingers on my bed! I really want to get this.

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

I love rose and this is a special rose. Not fresh and fleeting but warm and sensual. This is my go to winter fragrance, it's a very easy, unchallenging fragrance to fling on with your cashmere jumper and jeans before you head off to meet your friends for coffee.

I've had many compliments wearing this, it stays close to the skin but those getting close enough always comment.

Beautiful, feminine and softly sensual.

LieneHelena
LieneHelena

This to me associates with white shirt sexiness with one button undone... It's clean, feminine and simple, I love to wear it on cold rainy days, when it infuses the smell of rain with rose and jasmine blossoms :)

chrisndema
chrisndema

The minute i caught a whiff of this i hated it. Maybe coz it was at the end of the day and i had sampled close to 10 fragrances. But no! ThIS to me is harsh, chemical bleach. I'm blown away by how horrible this perfume is!!
Why Dior?

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

So creamy, smell like Nivea Creme mixed with baby powder.

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

Not outstanding, smell like many perfumes on the market.Weak and short longevity.

HUEbris
HUEbris

this one is discontinued in my country. sad.

neo_xx
neo_xx

though a lot of people hate this,,
this actually smells so feminine and attracting
also , it projects very nicely and has good lasting power (maybe 4 to 6 hours , but noticeable during that period of time)

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

This IS Dior Forever & Ever.
Just softer and weaker and paler, and poorer, and thinner, and...

Vahagn
Vahagn

I was first introduced to this fragrance a year ago. I felt from blotter a gentle, feminine pink- floral fragrance . I immediately thought - I finally found for cousin something to replace her adored Miracle Lancome. She had wearing Miracle above 4-5 years., and she can not wear other perfumes- some very nice for her, but can not wear not, because feels uncomfortable in its.
I've tried Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle today on my male skin . It is good perfume with quite longevity and sillage , but simple and very synthetic. For me- niche perfume lover, this "expensive shampoo " flavor almost strangled with synthetic musk and rose.
Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle like a pretty, very ordinary girl , but too pushy and intrusive )))
Keep looking ... !

Light and fresh floral scent. Not a hint of sweetness.
There are floral notes mixed with musk. This perfume is very easy-going, nothing overwhelming about it.
I'm afraid it won't be memorable enough compared to other Dior's perfumes.
Also eau delice and eau fraiche seem more sensual than this one is.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Strongly musky but fresh. Without being like Light Blue, Dior Addict ES reminds me of its citrusy vigour. Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria tries to hit the invigorating note too but DAES does it much better.

I love rose and jasmine but now I'm realizing that I may not really love them together. They almost smell masculine.

I'm not a musk person but the linearity of this is reassuring. Musk has a sexual feel to it but it's too much for me. It conjures up thoughts of someone stalking their prey and not being sensitive or multi-faceted. That's why I'm much more of an oriental/spices girl.

callie91
callie91

Perfect for spring/summer time.
It's clean, fresh and floral with a hint of musk.
(Very grown up inoffensive girly scent! I can wear this in pretty much any occasions but particularly love it for a picnic in the park wearing a sundress!)
I love the bottle and packaging. It's so classy and simple.

Elegant scent for an evening out. Sensual, mysterious, but too intense floral IMHO. Base woody notes make it really interesting though.
Not in my style.

Eirlys
Eirlys

Ahh... this perfume just smells so nice! It's like hugging a bouquet of flowers! At first spray it's quite warm and could be a little bit chemical if you inhale it too deeply. But after 2 minutes, the scent changes. The rose note begins to unveil, and at the 5th minute, it becomes one of the most sensual scents I've tried. I guess the name "Eau Sensuelle" is really suitable :) After about an hour or so, the warm musk appear so I think that makes this perfume last longer.

The longevity is quite great for an EDT. It lasts about 6-7 hours on my wrists, and when I spray it on before going to bed, I could still smell it around me (although faintly) in the morning. It reminds me of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (2014) a little, although MDBB is not as long lasting or warm.

I must admit I was attracted to the bottles of the Dior Addict line, so I tried to find a scent I would like. Eau Fraiche is too harsh, Eau Delice is nice but too warm for me, and so when I came across Eau Sensuelle I was really happy.

emilianods75
emilianods75

Chic rose! that's how I feel it. Summery. Great lasting power and fixation. I feel like "Elle Woods" wearing it. Happy, smart and very stylish!

Takhaet
Takhaet

This fragrance is so underastimated! I is a truly beautiful scent. Soft,musky very feminine. Beautiful blend of soft rose and seductive jasmin on the base of woods and musk. Simple composition but balanced so well!
I am in love with this perfume and so are peoplle around me. Smells gorgeous! On my skin it lasts about 6-8 hours depending.....on the weather. The colder it gets the longer it stays with me...

After quite a lot of testing I decided to get the full 100ml bottle as I heard that Dior counters will no longer stock this version......shame.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Very good lasting power - not the best out there but still better than non-designer fragrances. I don't know if my purchase was necessary considering how similar it is to Forever and Ever Dior. I love it.

Jadis4742
Jadis4742

I just recently got into perfumes (late in the game - 29!) and this was my first official "real" perfume purchase. I walked in intending to get Dior Addict, but something in it really threw me off. I could tell it would give me a headache over time.

After trying several different scents, the SA at Sephora (who was wonderful) suggested this as an alternative. As soon as I smelled it on the paper I knew it was for me. It opens with a bright sharp note that quickly fades into a powdery scent. After about half an hour, it is equal parts light rose and jasmine. One spritz lasts forever on me, without becoming cloying or overwhelming,

Now, I am new to all this, so maybe this is a common combination, or something you can find in a drugstore. But I went in intending to get something with spice and vanilla and walked out with a powdery floral. That's how much this scent swept me off my feet. It's been a couple of days now and it continues to grow on me.

hanilee84
hanilee84

Another present from my sister, and anoter sucess. The rose undertone blends nicely with the jasmine and musk. The bottle is also really nice, minimalist but classy. It is not too strong and I find it a lovley floral. I got compliments as weel so this is a winner sis! ^^

This isn't a bad perfume by any means, but it smells like a drugstore "Whatever Musk" and by no means is it "Sensuelle".
Very clean jasmine, very clean musk, nondescript rose.
I just don't see the point in this fragrance as it smells like so many other perfumes and not even a really well executed version of those other perfumes.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I just tried this and I absolutely love this scent!
To me this is very clean & sensual... yes, it is possible to have best of both worlds :)
It strongly reminded me of another scent I tried several years ago which gave me the exact same feeling... I was in the car driving home and kept thinking what it was that it reminded me off, then it hit me: Dior Forever and Ever.
And now I see that I'm not the only one.
The only reason why would not buy either of these is the price/longevity ratio.
They just don't last on my skin, therefore I'm not willing to pay such a high price for it.
But the scent is absolutely gorgeous to me!

insolence
insolence

No citruses in this one? Well, it turned into something very sour on my skin. Weak, common, uninteresting, not sensuelle at all

fiouu
fiouu

Since diorissimo (reformulated) is no longer available at my country this is the closest scent I'm able to get. I like it because it's not as strong as diorissimo,, and doesn't smell dated at all, also the rose is really really good, except for the Og Addict, what really got me into the Addict flankers is the quality of their rose note, it's fresh, stays.fresh and clean and never gets powdery, its like a weird creamy rose which I havent found in any other frags. Haters gon' hate. Like I care.
ETA: 8hrs and going strong, not complaining at all about this reformulation, it's less tacky than addict to life IMO. Reminds me of Miracle by Lancôme.
ETA N°2: two days have passed and it still lingers on my sheets and my cardigan. I'm blown away since I didn't spray my sheets with this, guess It transferred while I slept? Amazeballs longevity for an EDT

Monalisa1810
Monalisa1810

Not bad, although could be a little fresher. It disappears immediately. I have to reuse it many times during the day. Anyway - quite elegant.

GinsTheThing
GinsTheThing

I'd intended to pick up Pure Poison in Gatwick's Duty Free only to have the Dior salemen really push all the Addict editions 'delice' 'fraiche' & 'sensuelle' - insisting how 'old lady' PP is ! (I am 47 - guess I am to some here). I didn't particularly appreciate the pitch but in the end agreed to sample a spray of PP on one wrist and Sensuelle (other 2 too sweet) on the other & strolled off to let both frags do their thing. I fully expected to return 20 mins later to pick up PP. However, whilst PP remained strong and jasminey on my return, sensuelle was alot calmer and very daytime (which mattered to me). So I ended up with this edition afterall. I like low sillage frags - which this is - but I do struggle to smell it by the end of a morning. All in all, a nice Summer purchase for rose / jasmine lovers who are rich enough to buy another bottle by the end of the season.

sky74
sky74

Elegant, sophisticated, gentle, simple yet complex, Beautiful. This is Dior!!!
Smells similar to Miss Dior EDT, without the pattchuli.

Damag
Damag

My first impression when I received the bottle was; wow! What a Gorgeous bottle!
Upon first spray I detect a lot of rose, but not the in your face" or cheap smelling, synthetic rose, this rose was soft, sparkly and fresh. After a few minutes the jasmine started to show with it's delightful scent (I love Jasmine) this Jasmine was musky, after a few hrs it started to turn warmer" on my skin. I can't say I'm in love with this beauty but she is quite charming and elegant.
Bottle is Gorgeous as I stated above.
Silage is Moderate/Loud
longevity is amazing! It lasted 6+ hrs on my skin and all day on my clothes.

suesue
suesue

Yesterday i wore this scent for the first time. When my boyfriend went home, he said - "mmh, out of all of your scents, this is the one i like the most!" (and i got many scents... About 50)

I also like it, its fresh, clean and light.

SophieJ
SophieJ

Can't believe this has so few reviews, it's a beautiful scent. I'm a huge Dior Addict fan, so I had to try this out. If you are expecting an Addict Light, you will be disappointed. I wish Dior would make one! But anyhow, this fragrance stands out on it's own. It takes a lot for me to like a floral fragrance, I'm a gourmand/oriental girl. But if a floral perfume is well-done and simple like this one is, I'll wear it in the summertime.
Eau Sensuelle (or Addict to Life as my bottle says, I bought it before the rename) is a very simple rose fragrance, similar to Especially Escada and Chloe. The musk and woody notes aren't very loud andf pronounced in the fragrance, but they are there and they act to soften the rose so it's not a headache-inducing sharp floral. It's beautifully balanced and so fresh yet intriguing, I'm so glad I found it. It's great for floral lovers year round, and oriental gals who crave something fresh in the srpingtime.

Second review -

I noticed that this new version called Eau Sensuelle and Addict to Life had the same notes exactly on the side of the testers so I investigated further.....

It seems on the Dior website that once you`ve clicked on eau sensuelle, the top of the page actually says - "Dior Addict to Life Eau Sensuelle"

So it IS Addict to life in a new campaign slightly reformulated(Addict to life is stronger and longer lasting though)

So alas! ANOTHER version for me to collect, feel like your cheating a bit here Dior..tut tut.

bailarina
bailarina

This smells just like my mother's rose bushes (the first hour) Then the rose calms down and it smells more musky+Jasmine. That being said, it is nice. I'm glad I purchased a little 0.17 ml for a small price just to give it a try. I'm not going to buy the full size, but rose lovers should give this a try. Sometimes we like a minimalistic Rose scent.

terezie
terezie

I agree it reminds Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever but it is much colder with some almost metal like note. Forever and Ever is sooo much better.

enzyme1
enzyme1

It smells too much like laundry fresh musk. Unfortunately my friend said it smelt like a cleaning product I.e smells cheapo. Dior seems to be loving these budget scents I bet there is 2 dollars worth of fragrance in the bottle max.

curvealert
curvealert

This smells pretty in an unchallenging way for about an hour. Then nothing. Methinks, to use a British idiom, Dior is "extracting the urine" with releases like this. I realise that getting punters to part with their cash is what companies are meant to do, but scents like this are such poor value for money that you wonder how they can do anything but diminish the brand.

tabithacate
tabithacate

I am wearing my sample of this perfume. I am not a massive fan of Dior Addict I found it to be pretty plain so I was interested to try the Eau Sensuelle perfume.
First spray it is very floral and light. It reminded me of the spring fresh cut flowers and sitting out in the garden waiting for a bit of sun. A nice upbeat perfume, perfect for perhaps work use.
It is not a terribly long lasting perfume and although you can still smell it slightly 3 hours after it is not noticeable.
I would recomend this for people who work in environments were you can't wear heavy sillage perfumes, and fans of light florals. I wouldn't recomend this for people who like long lasting strong perfumes. This isn't the one for you.

alanav09
alanav09

smelled this today while buying Dior Addict Eau Fraiche - way too floral for me. actually, if lined up with Chloe, i prefer chloe. i can see why this has 'confident woman' written allover it- i imagine the woman who wears this to be an incredible business woman. This just smells like an iconic fragrance, one that demands respect and should receive it. But for myself, I prefer something with a little more zest. I like the Eau Fraiche because its more sparkling and radiant- i suppose Sensual is more for a queen, and Fraiche is more for a princess.

piluna
piluna

This is a very nice day perfume. Smells sweet and unoffending. Nothing special but can please anyone. Not the strongest staying power. Fades quickly by the hour or two.

I like it, it is nice, smooth, a tad floral and musky, it smells very pretty, but it is quite light. Nonetheless I would wear it gladly. If I found a cheaper bottle. Dior has been milking the Addict line, and some of them are just too plain and boring. That one is quite pleasant. Demachy has created a lot of gorgeous scents.

julieanneh
julieanneh

The initial smell is great but it fades very quickly as some of you have already said, so I agree. Too expensive for what it is.

annettepe
annettepe

i received a small sample of this and think its a very pleasant scent. its very clean, florally with sheer white musk. it actually reminds me of soap but in a good and fresh way. its very simple and plain but still pleasant if youre into easy fragrances. i actually really like this for those days where i want to wear a scent but dont feel like anything overwhelming.

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

Mmmmmm.....I feel so sexy wearing it!!! So so so sexy!!!! WOW!

Necabel
Necabel

Me encantan los componentes que tiene, pero en general veo un Eau muy comedido, demasiado sutil, le falta algo. El sillage es muy bajo.

***

I love the components you have, but overall I see a very demure Eau too subtle, something is missing. The sillage is very low.

ver jaina
ver jaina

hmm...this is not so Addict as i thought...tried it at the store & all i can smell is a very light cooling green flowery scent. not bad but not sure if it's worth the Dior name..and the price.

update 16/10 - because of it's extraordinary staying power at my skin even after a shower, i have to get it! and now here i am with a tester bottle which is waay cheaper than the store price :P
soo loving the drydown which is refreshing!

chr23
chr23

First time I tried this on I liked it very much - it was fresh and nice, well suited for summer days.
Second time I noticed that the development was simple and boring, not rich at all and not what I was hoping for.

bashe
bashe

the opening is gorgeous. sensuelle...but the rest..I´m not sure..

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

I blind bought it, just so I would have all 3 Addicts. This one was a major disappointment. Just another one of those light, fresh, boring scents. You can't tell it's an Addict at all. I thought it would have some of that vavavoom of Addict original in it, but there's nothing of it. Defenitely NOT worth it's price. It's so light, it's like scented water and nothing exciting whatsoever. And nothing Dior at all. Some flankers are actually good, but not this one. Don't waste your money on this one, like I did.

xclairabellax

Oh dear Dior- and now we have Forever and Ever in an Addict bottle. Congratulations.

emi
emi

Ladymillion1234 I agree with you that the commercial is very stupid:)

LIN
LIN

It's not right! Dior house needs to wake up and stop making "more of the same" fragrances! I just now realized what this perfume reminds me of, it's the same as: Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Dior!( only "forever & ever" is much better ) There is nothing new in this composition, it's very light and doesn't last very long... so? Why to bother purchasing this one?? I need something new, something that would sweep me of my feet! can't smell anymore of these flankers!

alli8769
alli8769

Dior trying to copy Chance Eau Tendre, major fail.
Will probably be discontinued and replaced by some other Addict which will be somewhere between crap and mediocre, and that's how it will go on. There can only be one Addict. So please, come up with a new concept!

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

English garden scented water. Pretty, not unique.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

the commercial is really stupid no point to it !!!!!!!!!!!

worst fragrance commercial ever

Ghosty
Ghosty

What is the the reason that perfumes has been created?
Nothing special...what a pity:(

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

Got a free sample of this:-
very dissapointed, this is really BORING! Nice but nothing special. Plus i couldn't smell anything after an hour or so, it was that bad.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This one is underwhelming to me, it's a nice little floral, but nothing really bottle worthy for me.

Safia10
Safia10

A pleasant, light fragrance, ideal in hot climates. My husband really likes it but I still find a little 'air freshener'. I'd be happy to receive it as a gift but doubt I'll buy it. Exactly like Addict to Life.

deny
deny

I can't bealive this is Dior!!!!!!it smells like a very cheap shower gel!!!!Sad, very sad!!!!

cherie97
cherie97

this one is nothing special, not too sensual either. it smells quite flat. at first the rose is pretty nice, but then it changes quickly and there is some musk with jasmine, but nothing nice about it. i usually like rose and jasmin, but in this one i can barely smell it. it doesn't remind me of dior addict or dior addict 2 at all, and in this case it's not a positive thing. i find eau sensuelle really boring, flat and dissapointing. so not dior!

Biliana
Biliana

I see Demachy has created Dior Addict Shine and Escale a Portofino (among my favorites) so at least should give it a tiny try.

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle by Dior 3.62 out of 5 based on 342 ratings and 62 user reviews

Christian Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 20ml 0.67oz
Christian Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 20ml 0.67oz
Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle
DIOR ADDICT EAU SENSUELLE for WOMEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ NEW PACKAGING
Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Perfume by Christian Dior, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle
Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Perfume by Christian Dior, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle
DIOR ADDICT EAU SENSUELLE for WOMEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
Christian Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Christian Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Christian Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Christian Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.